Leaving Silverton Ch. 03

Story Info
Crossdresser becomes Uncle Billy's Girl.
1.8k words
4.49
56.4k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 08/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03 - Uncle Billy's Girl

The truck ground to a halt and Robert opened my door.

"Hey Pa," he yelled.

"Come meet my new girl."

The old man left his chickens and headed toward the truck.

"Well Robert."

"She is one good looking girl."

The old man's eyes roamed my body from head to toe as he held his hand out.

"Names Uncle Billy."

"Nice to meet you Missy."

"And you as well," I replied.

" I'm not really Roberts girl," I informed him.

" Hell no," he replied.

"You're much too pretty for him."

He smiled a wicked smile and his teeth were all brown and out of shape. He stood about 5'11'' tall and slightly hunched over. He was thin with that cowboy presence about him.

"You hungry girl," he enquired.

"Yes," I replied.

"Well let's go up to the house and Ma can fix us something."

Uncle Billy walked behind me as he steered me toward the house. I was shown to where I could freshen up, then joined them at the table.

I was introduced to Roberts's mother and sister. There was the usual small talk as we ate and throughout the meal Roberts hand would brush my thigh as he tried to push it under my dress. I battled hard until the meal was finished.

"Pa you want I should show my girl the new horse?"

"I'm sure that Christine will want some time to her self this afternoon."

"You get and fix here car, you hear."

"Yes Pa."

Robert left and I felt in debt to Uncle Billy him for some respite from his roving hands.

"Well girl I got some things to do in the barn," he informed me.

" I'd be happy to show you around?"

I hesitated and the offer would be better than spending time in the house. There would also be a problem if Robert was to return and I was alone with him. I don't know if I could have kept him at bay any longer so I accepted Uncle Billy's offer. As I made my way into the old barn, I could feel Uncle Billy's hand in the small of my back guiding me to the stall at the rear of the stable.

The smell of fresh horse manure and hay was a little overpowering. I tried hard not top step in any of it, as my heels would be covered in the messy substance. The light was beginning to get a little dim as I made my way slowly forward toward the stall at the rear of the barn. I approached the waist high railing of the stall and it was then that I felt him grip my wrist. He pushed me forward bending me over it and as if he were roping cattle he soon had my wrists secured to my ankles. He took another rope and pulled it around my waist and it secured me in position. Her returned to here my upper body was and I felt the cold steel as he inserted a horse's bridal between my teeth pulling it back over my head. Lastly he took more rope and secured both my knees to each of the rail, which forced my legs apart. I had no time to protest while all this was happening as his job was completed so swiftly. I was now secured and I was helpless as I lay bent over the rail with my legs apart and my bottom pushed high in the air. Billy now moved behind me and I felt his hand on my bottom pressing through the softness of both my skirt and my panties.

"Well missy," he laughed.

"You look mighty fine all thrust up like a turkey on thanksgiving."

"You sure look good."

"Now you been flashing that cute little tail about and I know you been wanting it to be filled with some good old cock."

"Robert tells me that you're his girl."

"And he says you suck cock better than his Moama."

"I sure you and I are gonna get real close when I'm fucking your cute little ass."

I could feel his hand under my skirt and the sound of him tearing it away echoed in my ears. He would soon discover that I was not what I appeared to be and I knew that he wouldn't be happy. He pulled my skirt up over my waist and I was now fully exposed.


"Well look what we have here."

"You ain't not real woman at all."

I heard him laugh as his eyes roamed my rounded white buttocks.

"Robert is sure gonna be real upset when he finds out that your really a sissy boy."

There was a silence and I began to panic at what was going to happen to me.

"You know it really don't matter to me you ain't no real girl."

"Hell I've stuck my cock in every sort of hole that you ain't even thought about."

"Come to think of it."

"I ain't never fucked me no sissy boy."

"But I have fucked me a man some time ago."

His hand was again on my bottom and he ran his hand down over my buttocks and then between my legs. He gripped my cock and pulled it back between my legs.

"Now lets get you nice and hard and then Billy's gonna fuck your man pussy.

He began to stroke my cock and then I felt his hot breath on the opening to my anal canal. His tongue touched me and I felt myself strain against my bindings. Billy began to rim me as he pulled my cock in long hard and strong pulls.

My body was betraying me as I felt my cock stiffen to a point where I thought it would burst. God I was so hard and I wanted to cum at the attention his hand was paying my cock and what his tongue was doing to my ass. He knew how to please me and he was doing just that. He worked me over and I was now his little bitch on heat. I wanted him to pull me to climax and I would do what ever it took to get there. If he wanted to fuck me I wouldn't protest, as I wanted his cock inside me as if it gave him pleasure he would return the favour. I heard him move away for a second and then felt the coldness of some cream he was applying to my opening. His finger was well lubricated as he pressed it past the resistance of my sphincter. It was soon inside me and up to the knuckle of his fist. There was a second finger and soon a third as his fingers penetrated me and began to move in and out of my hole. He was finger fucking he as his other now lubricated hand again stroked my cock. I began to hear and feel myself moan into my gag. I was so hot and waiting to be filled with cock, that when it did happen there was no surprise.

The head of Billy's cock now prodded and probed my opening. The pre lube was working as he pushed it slowly into me. I could feel it stretch me wide and the pain was intense. It felt as if it was tearing my opening and whilst my mind told him to stop, my body wanted it inside me. He inched it further in as he continued to stroke my own cock even faster. He grunted and groaned as his monster made it's way deeper and deeper until it was all finally in me. I could feel his pubic hair against my skin and could feel the flesh of his balls also touch my buttocks. He stood for a moment savouring his triumph of my anal tunnel devouring his cock. He pulled back slowly and then with force, again rammed it home. My stomach pushed hard against the rail and he now pulled it back, then pushed it deep and hard into me. He was beginning to fuck his bitch and I was letting him do it His hands reached under the rail and he grabbed my blouse pulling it open. Buttons landed in all directions as he located my bra. He pulled it up exposing my nipples and he gripped each between his thumb and forefingers. He began to twist them as he started to fuck me. The pain was intense yet exciting as his pace quickened. My anal canal was beginning to stretch and with the lubricant it was accommodating his cock. Saliva dribbled from my gag as he fucked me forcibly. I soon found myself pushing back against each thrust, as I so wanted to pleasure my new lover.

"Oh yeah baby."

"You are so fucking tight."

"I bet you never ever had cock in you, have you girl?"

I nodded my head in the negative as he pounded my hole.

"Well you'll soon be begging Uncle Billy for cock."

It was true, as I didn't want him to stop. My cock exploded in his hand and had cum like never before. My juice shot all over the dirt floor as he continued to express every last drop from my cock. I felt myself pant like the pony girl I was as he stroked it one last time.

"That feel good."

He didn't realise just how good I thought to myself.

"Well now it's Uncle Billy's turn."

His hands gripped my hips as he began to thrust even harder I pushed back against each shove wanting to please the new man in my life. His pace was frantic as he pushed one last time. The cries echoed throughout the barn as I felt the first of his cum shoot deep in my hole. He continued time after time as he shot more and more into me. There was so much as it seemed never to end until I felt him slump on top of me. He lay there for some time as we both regained our composure. He pulled his deflating cock out of my hole and I could hear a plopping sound. I felt his seed run down the inside of my thigh. As he removed my restraints. As I stood to my feet I felt uneasy and found it difficult to stand. H grabbed me around the waist and his mouth was on mine. His tongue entered like a snake and it brushed across my teeth.

"You're my girl now understand?"

"Yes Uncle Billy."

"You go get yourself cleaned up and you will be sleeping with me tonight."

"Yes,"

"I can't wait to get my cock in that mouth your yours, now go on get."

His hand slapped my buttocks and I acknowledged his evil smile as I headed back to the house. I now knew that for the time being I was Uncle Billy's for the taking.