Leaving the Navy (bdsm) Ch. 02

Story Info
Nick discovers a delightful surprise about his wives.
5.7k words
4.7
75.8k
25

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,997 Followers

[Please read "Leaving the Navy" posted in Group Sex. It will give you the background on this unusual family beginning. This is an exploration of a direction the story could/should have taken. This chapter delves into some bondage as well as oral, coitus and mf, ff, and fmf. Therefore, it is in the BDSM posting area. At my HMO they ask about the pain level, so in this story the pain level never gets above a five for anyone inside the story.]

Sandra drove us home. She drove because I had never been there. We had been married all of five days and they had been spent in Pensacola Florida. Sandra had a cousin who lived in Pensacola and she hadn't seen her cousin in fifteen years, so that's where we went to get married and visit Carol.

We got married on Monday. The Chaplin on the Navy base did the honors for us and the Navy supplied a few witnesses for us. Afterwards we had a nice meal in the enlisted club on the base. Being retired military does have some perks. We stayed in a hotel near the water Monday night and ate our first married supper together in a really nice sea food restaurant. I bought Sandra a dress and shoes for the ceremony and bought myself a nice almost-dressed-up outfit as well. Sandra picked out both sets of clothes.

From the campground where we left Sandra's sisters and kids to Pensacola we had talked. I had lots of questions about what I had chosen and how I would fit in.

We both knew that when we got home the discussions would need to happen again. Sandra kept looking at am and asking, "Are you sure about this?"

Finally, I stopped her and said, "If you keep asking if I'm sure, I won't be. The little bit of time I've spent with all of you has me convinced I am doing the right thing. I found it easy to love all of you. Easy to be with you, your sisters, Mark, Jim, and all the other kids. The fact that you opened to me says something to me that is pretty powerful. You've all been burned before."

She moved in close, kissed me and the question stopped being asked.

The day after we got married I met her cousin Carol and Carol's husband Mike. Sandra had called Carol as we drove to Pensacola so our arrival was anticipated. Mike took me aside and asked if I knew about the family, or was I thinking I could take Sandra away from her sisters. I let him know that I planned to live in the middle house between the sisters and help raise the kids. He shook his head and said, "I couldn't do it, but if you're willing, more power to ya."

They took us out to a nice dinner and we went back to our hotel for another night of fun.

Sandra was fun in our room. She walked in, looked around and started undressing. When she was nude she turned on the TV, found the cable channels for music and picked the one that played soft, slow music we could dance to. She helped me undress and we danced. The room was a little crowded for dancing but we managed. I loved the feel of her breasts pressed high on my chest, the warmth of her skin against mine and the frequency that her lips found mine as we danced. At the end of a song she broke away from me and dialed room service. She ordered a pitcher of iced tea and some cookies.

"When the knock comes, are you answering the door?" I asked.

"Sure. Whoever the delivery comes from can have a cheap thrill! I just hope they don't drop the iced tea."

We danced another entire tune before the knock came. She let go of me and asked, "Who is it?"

A young male voice said, "Room service."

She unlocked the door and slowly opened it. She looked around the door and asked, "How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"Ok." With that she opened the door and took the tray from the shocked young man. She brought it in and put it on the bed. She went back to the young man, signed for the food and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you very much!" They both said, then laughed. As she closed the door his face was bright red.

"That story will last years in his life." I said.

"Probably. Young guys should have sexy experiences to open up their lives."

"What about older guys like me?"

"What kind of sexy experience would you like to have?"

"Oh, now let me think. How about the experience of loving you again?"

"I like how that sounds."

I moved the iced tea and cookies to the table and put Sandra on the bed. We had joined before and every time was still an exploration of what we both liked and what lit our fires in different ways.

I got a little bottle of lotion from the bathroom and spread it on her back and ass. For the next half an hour I massaged her back, ass and legs. When I approached her pussy as I worked her legs, she spread them a little. I took that as an invitation and touched her pussy a little with every opportunity.

When my hands worked up her back towards her shoulders I straddled her upper thighs, resting my cock between her legs and touching her pussy. She moaned as I pressed down on her back with my hands and massaged the lotion into her skin.

Sandra's skin was nearly without blemish or mole. She was well muscled and while not thin she wasn't carrying around much excess either. All in all she was a very healthy woman. Until we filled out the papers for marriage I didn't know how old she was. She was thirty-eight. Two years younger than me.

I rolled her over and started work on her chest. Starting at her shoulders I worked the lotion into her skin along her shoulders, down both sides and onto her belly. Not at all flabby I could feel the strength and vitality of her stomach muscles. My hands spread lotion onto her breasts and I spent lots of time making sure they were well cared for. She kept her eyes closed for most of the massage but when my hands held her breasts she opened her eyes and watched.

"Nick, I love having my breasts mauled. Squeeze them hard. Pull on them. Twist them. Pull on my nipples! Hard enough that you think it will hurt me. I will love it! All the better if you do it while you are inside me."

She opened her legs and I moved to enter her. She guided my bare cock into her. From the time we left the campground she told me we didn't need condoms anymore. None of the three sisters could get pregnant again so the condoms were about protections from STD's. I loved how her insides felt as I slid into her. With some women the feeling is that they are wet. Sandra was slippery, hot and slippery.

As I slid in and back out of her I held her tits. I squeezed and she smiled.

"Squeeze tighter."

I encircled her right breast with both hands, right where her tit met her chest, and squeezed. The breast tightened and started looking swollen. I pumped into her and she moaned. I held on and saw her nipple swell and look inviting. I bent to it and sucked hard on the nipple without letting go with my hands. She moaned loudly and held my head to her breast with her hands.

"Oh Nick! That's what I'm talking about! Suck me!"

I did. My cock pistoned in and out as I sucked her tit. I was also pushing down on her chest, using my hands to support my upper body. We thrashed around like that for long minutes until she started shaking and saying, "Here I cum! Pound into my pussy, Nick! Suck me!"

I felt my own juices pulse into her as she screamed and arched her back. It was wonderful. I let go of her tit and she moaned again. She rolled me onto my back and kept me inside her. We kissed a hundred times and then I fell asleep. When I started to wake up I heard her soft voice. She was talking to her sisters on the phone.

"We did good. He's so good to me. Yes! He's been asking lots of questions about his role in the family and how to be good for the kids. He really likes Jim and Krystn and wants them to do well." She paused and then I heard, "I love what he does to my body! Just a while ago he gave me a massage! When he does you, you will melt!" She paused again. "I don't know. Maybe I'll ask him to tie me up and see how he does. God, what if he ties up my tits! I will cum a hundred times!"

I felt my cock starting to respond to what I heard. I turned, as if in my sleep, so my growing hard on wasn't as evident.

"He's starting to wake up. See you in a few days. I love you." I heard the phone hang up.

Sandra snuggled against me and we both snoozed for a few more minutes.

We walked on the beach that late afternoon, holding hands and talking. On the way back we ate dinner and then walked to the hotel. I saw a hardware store and asked Sandra to wait outside while I went in. She sat at a bus bench in front of the store.

Inside I bought twenty-five feet of soft cotton rope and a package of plastic clothespins. The salesperson put them in a black plastic bag and I walked out. Sandra asked what I bought and I said, "A surprise for later."

When we got back to the room Sandra stripped and I had her stand beside the bed. I took a pillowcase off a pillow and asked her if she would play a game with me. She said yes.

I put the pillowcase over her head, then I shut off the room lights. The only light in the room came in through the window and through the curtains. The room was barely light at all. I stood in front of her and asked, "What can you see?"

She turned her head right, then left and said, "The inside of the pillowcase."

"Good. I have something I need to do for the next few minutes. I'll turn on the music and you can sit there on the bed. Ok?"

"Yes, Nick."

From my suitcase I got my pocket knife and I cut the rope into four pieces three feet long. I thought about it and cut another two pieces four feet long. I opened the package of clothes pins and tested the strength of one by putting it on my own nipple. It hurt but wasn't unbearable.

"Sandra, please stand."

She stood.

"Please put your hands behind you, wrists together."

She did as I asked. I stepped behind her, moved her hands so her forearms were together with a hand at each elbow. I wrapped a three foot length of rope around each wrist and the forearm, tight enough to hold but not tight enough to hurt. I used a four foot rope to bind her ankles together.

"What are you doing to me?"

I lifted the pillowcase from her head and said, "When I held your breast a while ago I got the idea that you liked being held, tightly. Now you are being held and I can bring you some new pleasures, if you would like."

"How did you know?" Her voice was a whisper. Her eyes were wide.

"I listened to your phone call."

She didn't speak. In the darkened room, I still saw her blush.

I picked up a three foot rope. "Please bend at the waist."

"Yes, Nick."

I sat on the floor slightly to her side and wrapped the rope around her hanging breast. Six rounds and a knot to hold it secure. Her breast looked like it had when I held it with my hands.

With the other rope I secured her other breast.

"Stand back up, please."

Her tits stuck straight out from her chest and her nipples were bulging.

"How does that feel, Sandra?"

"They tingle. When I breathe I can feel the skin pulling and they are getting more sensitive. I'm dripping."

I got a towel from the bathroom and threw it on the floor. I hugged her and picked her up, moving her onto the towel.

"The towel will catch any drips. I'm going to do some things and I want you to tell me how they feel. Ok?"

"Yes, Nick."

"Has anyone bound you like this before?"

"Yes, Nick, Della."

"You liked it when she did this?"

"Yes! I love it!"

"What did she do to your tits after they were bound?"

"Sometimes she slaps them."

"The whole thing or just your nipples?"

"The whole thing."

"What else does she do?"

"Pinches me." Her voice was a whisper and quivering.

"You really like it when she pinches, don't you?"

"Yes! I usually cum when she releases them."

I picked up a clothespin and showed it to her. Her eyes got wide and she looked from the pin to her swollen tits. My finger and thumb pinched her areola and my other hand attached the pin to her nipple. As I released it Sandra's knees went weak for a second.

"Oh Nick! I can feel that right into my pussy!"

"I have another clothes pin. Are you ready for it?"

She took a big breath and said, "Put it on me! Please pinch my tits!"

I put it on her. She moaned and held her eyes closed. I waited. I went into the bathroom and got another towel. I put in on the bed where her ass would sit. I helped her sit and with every move she moaned. I watched the time. I didn't want to leave the pins on too long.

I put a pillow behind her so that when I leaned her back it would help support her shoulders. I undressed. She saw that I was hard with a drop of pre-cum at the end of my cock. I helped her lie back. I climbed on the bed up by her head and put my cock against her lips.

"Do you want to suck me, Sandra?"

"Yes! I want you to fuck my mouth!"

"Good girl." I pushed forward and she took my cock in and sucked hard. I moved in and out of her mouth like it was a cunt. Every in stroke shook the clothespins and she moaned. When I pulled back they moved again. Her tongue probed the slit at the end of my cock, her cheeks sucked in because she was sucking so hard on my dick. It felt wonderfully. I looked at the clock and her nipples had been pinned for fifteen minutes. My right hand went to her pussy and I slid a single finger in. She drew up her feet and spread her knees, opening herself up to me. I found her clit and then I stroked it she started to shake. My left hand released the clothes pin from her left nipple. She screamed and thrashed. She didn't even try to get my cock out of her mouth. When she calmed down enough to suck me again I took the other clothes pin off. She screamed again and jerked with aftershocks for quite a while. I pulled out of her mouth leaving my cock resting against her lips.

"Lift your legs up to me, please."

She grunted and when they came up I grabbed them and untied her ankles. I moved and got near her ass, held her legs wide and entered her wet, slippery pussy. I let go of her legs and she wrapped them around my waist. I grabbed her bound tits and gently squeezed.

"Oh God! Oh God!"

"I'm going to untie your tits Sandra. The blood will rush in and it will hurt. It will hurt so much you will cum again and again. The muscles in your cunt will squeeze my cock and milk all my cum out. Ready?"

"YYYYeeeesssss!" I pulled the knot loose and pulled straight up and the rope uncoiled from her breast.

"Jesus! God! Oh, sweet Jesus! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!"

I could feel the walls of her insides spasming around my cock and I saw the muscles of her lower belly pulsing. Her head rocked back and forth as she moaned. I untied the other breast and pulled that rope off. She screamed louder, her body shook and she clamped down on my cock. I waited and when she started to calm down I stroked inside her a few times hard, rocking her breasts and filling her cunt with me. Her eyes opened wide and I came inside her. I bellowed and held still as my cock shot load after load inside her.

I fell beside her and after a few moments I turned her on her side and untied her arms. As soon as the rope fell away she moved, taking my cock in her mouth and cleaning up all the combined juices from both of us.

She moved up to my face and kissed me.

"I thought you were the one on Saturday! I know you are the one now! You have me! I'm yours! You are incredible!"

She spooned against me and we napped.

I awoke to see Sandra sucking me back to life.

"Take your time. I plan to be around for years."

"I just want to say, thank you."

"You're welcome. Come up here, please."

She put herself against me, her head on my shoulder and my arm on her back.

"Tell me about your kinky sisters."

"We aren't kinky! Well, maybe a little. All three of us like bondage. We almost never get to do it. Too many little ones around. Jim and Krystn are a little too snoopy."

"I'll take on the project of finding time for each of us to get private play time. How long do you usually keep your breasts tied up?"

"Twenty-five minutes, tops!"

"That's about what I thought. We don't want damage."

"I bruised Della a couple times. It took the bruises a couple weeks to fade away."

"What would you like to do with the rest of our honeymoon?"

"Have sex in places I've never had sex! Having sex when there aren't any kids around is so much fun!"

"Because you can be loud?"

"And, I'm not listening for a sick one, a whiney one, a snoopy one."

"Ok, that gets factored into my project too. Play time without children nearby."

"Think you can arrange that?"

"Maybe not as often as you three would like, but yes."

"Wow! Being married to you could have some really unexpected benefits."

"Yeah, like sore breasts and other body parts."

"Asses."

"Asses?"

"Will you have our asses?"

"Would you like that?"

"Years ago, when I was married for a minute and a half, my husband introduced me to it. The first three times I wanted to kill him, it hurt sooooo badly. Then I got him to use a lot of lube and start slow. I loved it! After he was gone Margie used a dildo on my ass and then I returned the favor. I lubed her up well and went slowly. Later we both did Della. That's something we do fairly often. We don't need ropes, just a dildo."

"Ok. I would like to continue that practice. Not the dildo, the having fun with your asses."

"Wait til we get home and I tell them what you like!"

"You aren't going to call home every time I fall asleep?"

"I've only called twice!"

I smiled. I had only known of once.

"If I fall asleep are you going to call?"

"No. I'll wait and send you to the store." We laughed and I handed her the phone.

"Really?"

"Sweetheart, I'm married to all of you. No secrets. While you're on the phone tell them we are heading for home in the morning and will arrive at lunchtime Friday."

She called. I showered and shaved. As long as I had the razor in my hand I went to Sandra and shaved her while she talked to Margie. When I got to the tongue test for hairs I hadn't seen she said, "Margie, do you know what our wonderful husband is doing? He's shaved my pussy and now is licking me to make sure he got every tiny hair."

There was a short pause at our end.

"Nick, Margie said they went to Costco yesterday and just happened to buy forty-eight razors!"

"Good! That ought to last a couple weeks anyway. Sandra, do you want me to wait or can I eat you now?"

She smiled and held the phone out in my direction. "Ask me again," she said.

"Sandra, do you want me to wait or can I eat you now?" She put the phone back to her ear and said, "Eat me now, Nick. Margie, I need to hang up now. I'm busy."

She hung up the phone then she opened herself wider to me. I only touched her with my tongue. Wide strokes with my tongue and then pointed flicks on her clit. I slowly licked her back to another orgasm and just as she was close I lubed my finger in her juices and when she screamed I shoved it in her ass.

"Yes! You did it again! Yes!"

Long after she calmed down I kept my finger buried in her ass. When she looked at me I moved it around and she moaned. I pulled out and went into the bathroom. I washed my hands with soap and came back to bed.

"I may not be able to walk well for a couple days."

"Is that a complaint?"

"No. I'm bragging."

We listened to the TV music channel for a while and then dressed for dinner. At the restaurant we saw a man yelling at his wife just outside. He drew back his arm, made a fist and she cringed. I stepped forward and grabbed his fist. He turned and said, "Let me go!"

"So you can hit her?"

"Yes! She's my wife!"

"Would you use your fist on your mother?" I asked. I still held his fist in my hand.

"If she disrespected me!"

"I'm going to let go of your hand. If you hit her I'm going to put you in the hospital. There is only one reason to hit a woman. You need to be so stupid you can't solve problems any other way." I let his hand go.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,997 Followers
12