Leaving the Navy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,997 Followers

"Yes! Your husband accepts the invitation so agreeably presented."

I pulled her and twisted her until she was on her knees and elbows before me. I knelt and slid my hardness into her from behind.

"Oh sweet Jesus! That really feels good! Do me deep!"

I hit bottom slowly. Not that my dick hit her cervix, but that my pubic bone hit against her ass. After they hit I pressed hard. When I drew back Della moaned.

I held her hips and made remarks as I slid in and out of her.

"You are so slippery. I love how slippery you are.

"Push back against me."

As I pushed in she pressed back against me. She moved her legs to open herself wider to me. It wasn't long before I felt my muscles tightening my balls and we drove home thinking about the joy of joining together. I filled her with my load while complementing her on taking everything I could give her.

Seconds later the door downstairs slammed, we knew kids were coming to get us. We covered up. We heard the patter of little feet and the door to Della's bedroom flew open. Mark and Sam walked in, like nothing was unusual about walking into momma's bedroom.

"Daddy!" They said together. I smiled and Sam said, "Momma says it's time for you to get up!"

"Come on! Get up!" Mark said. He grabbed the covers and pulled them away from covering us.

"Momma's in bed nekked with Daddy." Sam said.

"Daddy's nekked too! Mark added.

"Ok, we're getting up! Go tell Sandra we're on our way. Give us twenty minutes and we'll be in her kitchen."

The twin whirlwinds blew out of the bedroom and out the back door. Twenty minutes later we were walking through the back door to Sandra's. Places were set for us at the table. As we sat Sandra said, "I didn't hear any screams last night." She was smiling and teasing.

Della was quick. "It's hard to scream loud when your mouth is full!"

Everyone laughed. Jim came into the room and had a notebook with him. He sat down and said, "Dad, is this a good time to talk to you?"

"I've heard of that notebook. That is the notebook married men all over the world fear. That is the Honey-Do list, isn't it?"

"Yup! When we got home from camping we started it."

"Ok. Honeymoon's over. Playtime is done! Oh, woe is me." I kept smiling and held out my hand for the book.

As he handed me the book he said, "I want to learn how to do these things too. Someday I'll need to know for my own house."

"If I can do it, you can help. If I can't do it, we'll both learn when someone else does it."

I read through the list and asked Jim for a few sheets of fresh paper. I put the list into priority order. It gave us a chance, as a family, to see how each person looked at the list differently and to work out the differences. It took a while but when we were done Jim took the list and put it on the computer. We got back a list for each house and a master list. We decided to post the lists in each house and post the master list in my room on the back of the door.

After the lists were up Della took Pat to Betty at the dry cleaners and I went to work. The furnaces in each house needed cleaning and a tune-up before winter. Jim worked with me and we did all three before dark. The furnaces were all the same, making the job easier and meaning the filters were the same too. Jim showed me where the home center was and we bought filters and a shop vac.

When we came upstairs in any house I noticed my wives were working in their offices on their computers. I asked Jim about it and he said all three were web site designers and web masters. Then I knew how they provided for the family. My Navy retirement and disability pay would help, but they were doing just fine without my money.

Jim needed to take three kids to the doctor for their check ups, so I took a map of the town and surrounding area and went exploring. I stopped in town and saw a barber shop. I saw one barber and three guys, inside. I walked in.

"Can I get a haircut?"

The guy in the chair said, "Yeah, unless you want a good one."

"The barber said, "Sure. Have a seat. I was about to slit this one's throat. I'll be with you in a minute."

The conversation in the shop was a good way to learn about the town, the people and maybe about my wives. I listened for a while and when it was my turn there were two new guys in the shop, and one guy had left.

"What brings you to our little town?" The barber asked.

"I was looking for a place to settle down. I retired from the Navy not too long ago and I was thinking this might just be the right place to settle down."

"Married?"

"Yes. Even have kids."

"The schools round here are pretty good. Football team sucks wind but everyone stills goes to the games." A guy about my age said.

"Bob goes to watch the cheerleaders!" The barber said. I gathered the guy who remarked about the football games was Bob. He blushed.

I found out about which mechanic in town was the best, where to take my wife for dinner, the dances at the Kiwanis on the second Saturday of each month and the best dentist in town.

I asked, "I think I need some help with designing a web site. Is there anyone around town who does that?"

"The sisters. They live up at the top of Madison Street. Three houses all the same color. Got a whole passel of kids, too. Nice women." The barber said.

"Couple of them used to be married, but no more. Jack died in a barn fire. The other one just run off. That was years ago."

"I'm glad to hear that. I married Sandra last week and I wanted to see how they are thought of here in town."

"You married Sandra?" The barber asked.

"Yup. Met her at a conference almost a year ago and I was impressed. The more I found out about her the more impressed I was. So, last week we went down to Pensacola and got married on the base."

They told me about what good kids Krystn and Jim were and how there was never any trouble up on the hill. I paid for my haircut, left a nice tip and thanked all of them for being so friendly. I drove around town a little longer, saw the shop they told me belonged to the best mechanic in town and I stopped in, made an appointment to have my truck serviced and met Mike, the mechanic.

I asked him if he'd keep his eye out for a good older car, for my son. We talked and he said he'd be looking for me. I gave him the phone number at the house and he looked at it and said, "That looks like the number at the sisters."

"It is. I married into the family last week. The car is for Jim, but don't say anything, Ok? If we can find a good car that I can afford I'd like to give it to him for graduation or his birthday."

He thought that we could find one by then. I thanked him and drove home.

When Mark saw my truck he ran to the gate and opened it for me. After I drove in her closed it and ran to my truck.

"You left me here!" He protested.

"I did. Are you glad I came back?"

"Yup!" He ran off. I went into the house. Sandra's house. I was met in the kitchen by Sandra and Pat. Met with kisses. Oh, I love coming home!

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,997 Followers
12