Leaving the Navy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"I left a robe in the bathroom."

I got it and as I climbed the ladder to the top I tossed the robe ahead of me. She was pretty well covered when I saw her. She pulled the tie of the robe and faced me. She wasn't showing me anything she shouldn't.

When I sat down I noticed tiny bits of pink cloth on the deck. Krystn was nude under the robe. It was Ok with me as long as I kept reminding myself that she was seventeen, my daughter, and in love with my son.

She sat next to me as I motored us slowly back to the dock.

"Dad, was one of the reasons you brought me so that we could talk?"

"I'm always available for you to talk with. Is there something you want to talk to me about?"

"Yes, and No. I want Jim. I want him in my bed, on the couch, up here on the top deck! You and our mommas have made Jim and I adults in all ways except one. I've got three hundred fifty days until I'm eighteen! That's too long to wait!"

"Everyone in the family agreed that you two would wait. It's 2007. In almost a year you and Jim can borrow the HB and park in that cove back there and enjoy joining as much as you both may want."

"I don't want to wait!"

"Krystn, what year was Jim born?"

"1988." I smiled. I couldn't believe that a family full of brilliant people had screwed up!

"And, you were born?"

"June twenty-third 1989."

"So we celebrated your seventeenth birthday two weeks ago?"

"Yes, Dad." She looked at me like I was dumb.

"Honey, go down into the cabin and get me a piece of paper and something to write with. Please."

She continued to look at me like I was nuts, but she went. She came back with a piece of one of the boxes and a marker.

"Up at the top write your birth date."

She wrote, 23 June 1989.

Now, under the 1989 put the number 18.

Now add.

She wrote 2007. Then she looked up at me and said, "That can't be!"

"Write your birth date on the other side." Under it write 1990, 1991, and so on until you get to 23 June 2007."

When she was done I said, "Count."

When her finger touched 2007 she said, "Eighteen."

I just let us drift on the lake. This was just too big to hurry.

"Dad, Jim just turned eighteen, not me."

"Sure about that?"

"Dad we have to go home, now!"

"I think you may be right."

I restarted the engine and pointed us towards the dock. Krystn took the cardboard with her and went inside to dress. When I had the HB tied to the dock and secure Krystn had the ice chest in the truck, herself on the seat of the truck, the driver's door open and the engine running.

She watched me walk slowly to the truck. I stopped and said, "Let me check to door lock one more time."

"Daddy! Get in the truck! We need to go now!"

I drove. She used the cardboard and marker to do the math four different ways. Each time she finished she got more excited.

"How could this happen?"

"I wasn't here. I don't know."

When I parked at home Krystn said, "Dad, how do I call a family meeting?"

"For when?"

"Half an hour from now!"

"You go to every adult and ask them if they can attend a family meeting at six o'clock. If they all say yes, then you have a meeting. If one can't be there you'll have to reschedule. I think it would be wise to leave the cardboard here in the truck. It would also be wise not to tell them why you want the meeting."

"I won't." She scooted to the door and started to get out.

"Be careful, little one. You can tell them in a way that makes everyone wrong and perhaps even stupid. That could hurt some feelings. I don't think you want to do that. Maybe you can tell them in a way that just shows how we can all make mistakes."

Her face sobered a little and she said, "I hadn't thought of that. I'll be careful." She slid back over next to me and kissed me on the lips. I backed off a bit and she said, "Adults can kiss on the lips! I know. I've seen you do it!"

I waved her away and smiled at her. If that kiss was any indicator Jim was in for a great weekend, starting in about two hours. In my office I called the marina and spoke to the guard.

"Leave a note for yourself and the other guards this weekend. Two people very close to me will be using my houseboat this weekend. They can take it out or stay tied up. Please don't bother them. Understand?"

"You mean two people are coming out here to use your houseboat as the No-Tell Motel?"

"That's what I said. You understand perfectly." We hung up just as Sandra came into my office.

"Ok. Krystn isn't dying anymore. She's called a meeting. What's it about?"

"She's my oldest daughter. I do not want to be killed by her. I can tell you this, as a hint. She found something on the houseboat that has changed her life and ours."

She sat in my lap and kissed me a smoldering, hot, passionate kiss. When she had my full attention she said, "You can tell me. I'm your wife."

"There is no way she wouldn't know I told you, if I told you. I won't do that to her."

She moved in for another kiss and I stood up. She jumped or she would have landed on her butt on the floor.

"By the way, where's the meeting?"

"In our living room. Even the kids are invited."

"I'm not surprised." I went out the door and into the nearest bathroom. Sandra followed me in. Before my stream released Margie walked in.

"What's this all about?" She looked at me as she asked.

Sandra answered, "He won't tell me."

"We have ten minutes. Let's tie him up and beat it out of him."

"That won't work! He likes it just as much as we do."

"You sure you won't tell?"

"I can give you the same hint I gave Sandra. Quote, She found something on the houseboat that has changed her life and ours, unquote."

"Something on the houseboat. What could have been on the houseboat?"

"Was it on the houseboat before today?"

"It was everywhere, she was on the houseboat when she found it."

Krystn burst through the door and caught me standing in front of two wives with pee dripping off the end of my dick.

"Please tuck that away and come to the meeting!" She was gone. I made it. I hadn't told.

She gave everyone a clipboard with paper and a pencil. Everyone got it. Sam, Mark and Kathrine as well.

"Dad, what year was your truck made?"

"1995."

"If it was made on April 15th of 1995 how old is it?"

"Twelve." I answered.

"Momma Sandra, what year were you born?"

"1971."

"And how old are you?"

"Thirty-five."

"Ok. Everyone write your birth date near the top of your paper. Momma Sandra write Jan 20, 1971. Next to that she writes how old she is and draws a circle around it. You said you are, how old?"

"Thirty-five."

"Just above your birth date write today's date."

Today is 23 June 2007. Now subtract. Don't worry about days, just the number of years."

Sandra was first. "Oh my God! This can't be!"

Jim was second, "Damn! I don't believe it!"

Krystn said, "I want to show you what I found while Dad and I were out on the houseboat." She held up a neatly printed chart that showed that she was eighteen years old.

Della said, "How can that be? We wouldn't misplace a year!"

Sandra said, "I did. I said I was thirty-five. I'm thirty-six."

Jim said, "I'm nineteen."

Krystn said, "When I got home I went and looked. Jim is nineteen, Momma Sandra is thirty-six and as of fifteen days ago, I'm eighteen!"

I could see the room was about to explode. I raised my voice and said, "As the Dad I have something to say." I stood and walked to Krystn. I took out the keys to the houseboat and handed them to her. I said, "On my desk is a paper bag. I want you to take it with you. I don't want it back. I don't want to see either of you until Monday morning."

Krystn kissed me again and then grabbed Jim by the hand. In less than three minutes they were gone. We explained to the little guys that they were off to celebrate being older than they thought they were. Mark wanted to know if we got ice cream. I said yes.

I went to the store and bought three different flavors. I got a half-gallon of Cherry Garcia for Sandra. It's her favorite. She was kind enough to share.

That night I rolled the die and got Pat. I went to her room and knocked. She opened the door and let me in. She was in a big tee that used to be mine. I started unbuttoning my shirt and she said, "I'm feeling like a whale tonight. I don't even want to be held. I love you, but I want you to sleep somewhere else tonight."

"Are you Ok?"

"No. I'm tired, irritable, my back aches and I don't want to be touched."

"That's just clear enough. Thank you for being clear and loving. I'll see you in the morning." I blew her a kiss and opened the door. Della was standing in the hallway. She was wearing another of my tees.

"Hey sailor, looking for a port?"

"I'd rather have a Chablis."

She took my hand and led me into her web. We showered, dried and went to bed. As I entered Della I thought of our kids on the houseboat. I hoped they were well enough prepared.

"You lost focus, Nick. What are you thinking about?"

I helped my cock back inside her and said, "Jim and Krystn."

"Me too. I pray they will enjoy tonight and tomorrow and their lives together."

"This is tougher than I thought. She was my teenaged daughter this morning, right at the edge of being a woman. Right now she is fully a woman."

"Some say she won't be a woman until she has a baby."

"I'm not one of them. Krystn is a woman. Jim is a man."

"Is he still going away to college?"

"Depends. I hope he does. It will give him a chance to be on his own, working for goals outside these three houses. His life has been here for all his life."

"It's his decision, isn't it?"

"I believe it is."

"What about your decision?"

"Which one?"

"Are you cumming in my pussy or my mouth?"

My pace picked up and I said, "Your bedroom, your choice."

"My mouth. I love the taste of you and I love the feeling of your dick pulsing in my mouth while you unload."

I moved up and she opened to take me in. Her lips, tongue and suction worked their magic and I gave her all I had. She held me in her mouth until I was soft and then she released me. I scooted down next to her and got close to her face.

"This way doesn't leave a wet spot, either."

She shut off the bedside lamp, we kissed a few dozen times and we slept well.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers
12