Lebanese Christian Dominatrix

Story Info
Lebanese Christian MILF librarian strapons Haitian guy.
1.2k words
2.83
10.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

It's a good thing the public library doesn't have cameras, I thought to myself as I greedily sucked on Steve Armand's dick in the basement. Groaning, the six-foot-tall, burly Haitian-born security guard raked his fingers through my short, spiky dark hair and urged me to continue. Of course he wants me to continue. What man in his right mind would try to stop a tall, curvaceous and sinfully sexy woman who's got her lips around his manhood?

In case you're wondering who this is, my name is Chandra Haddad, head of the collection department, and, um, I have a knack for getting into sticky situations. Still, my colleagues would be surprised to see me on my knees, blowing a nineteen-year-old black guy like there was no tomorrow. Why am I doing this? Simply because I can.

Like a lot of Arab women out there, I am fascinated by men of other races, especially virile men of African descent. Unlike most of them, I am not afraid to explore love and sex outside of my community. Ever since my divorce, I've distanced myself from the Lebanese Christian community of Toronto, of which my former husband Jonathan Hamid is a prominent member, and I've started exploring my sexuality once more. Having illicit sex with random men of my choosing is a wonderful thrill.

As I suck on Steve's dick with gusto, I get a wickedly naughty idea. I 'accidentally' slip one finger up his ass, and Steve gasps in surprise. I look up at him and the burly young black man smiles at me. Clearly he likes what I'm doing to him. Fuck yeah, he groans, and I stick my finger deeper into his ass. Clearly this dude likes this sort of thing. Almost makes me wish I had my strap-on dildo but it's hidden deep inside my erotica drawer in my townhouse in Mississauga, Ontario. I wasn't always a librarian. I spent over a decade working for the private sector after completing my business degree at a local university.

The way I figure it, I've spent too many years playing the role of hard-working career woman turned dutiful wife and mother. I got married at the age of nineteen and spent twenty years in a loveless marriage. Now, my sons Ali and Joseph Haddad are at Seneca College, studying and living their lives. It's funny, my pal Steve here goes to the same school my sons attend. No matter. I can finally do whatever I please. And if I want to suck a delicious black dick, then it's nobody's business but my own. I feel Steve's dick shudder and I know that the Haitian stud is about to cum. Moments later Steve's knees buckle and he shouts as he finally does cum, shooting his load all over my face.

A lot of women don't like it when a guy shoots his cum all over their face, they consider it disrespectful. I feel just the opposite. If a woman sucks a dude's dick and he doesn't cum, then what in hell is she sucking for? Yeah, just what I thought. Me? I suck because I want to get a taste of the masculine juice. Steve certainly has plenty of it, and I greedily suck every last drop of his cum.

That was fun, Steve sighs as I suck the last bit of cum from his now flaccid cock. The burly black stud smiles at me, and I tell him that I'm ready for more. Steve tries to get it up to fuck me but he can't since he just came. It's times like these that I get mad at men because of their physical limitations. Us girls can go all night. Our "things" always work. I prop myself up on the table and lean back against the wall, my back brushing against some dusty books. Lick me, I say, spreading my shapely thighs invitingly.

Steve grins and gets on his knees, and then the Haitian stud proceeds to worship at my altar. Translation? I make this young blood eat my sweet Arabian pussy like it's his last meal. Steve sticks his tongue into my cunt and works his fingers inside of me, causing me to moan in pleasure. I love having my pussy licked. I shudder as Steve inserts two fingers into my hot, wet cunt, followed by a third. He's got me right where he wants me and I am at his mercy. Like a madwoman I howl as Steve inserts a fourth finger inside my pussy, followed by a fifth, and begins fisting me in earnest.

Don't stop, I plead, and Steve smiles as he fists me, causing my cunt to quiver around his hand. Moments later I shriek, and completely lose control, for I am an orgasmic woman. Steve's victorious smile causes me to smack him hard across the face. The young black man stares at me, stunned. I notice that his dick is hard and grab it. As I stroke him, Steve gets even harder in my hand. Without a word, I rub myself against him, and insert his hard cock into my cunt. Fuck me, I say, grabbing Steve's face. The Haitian stud nods, and does as he is told. He thrusts into me, hard and deep, just the way I frigging like it. It doesn't take Steve long to cum again and he shoots his second load deep inside my cunt. I wrap my arms tightly around Steve as he cries out, losing control as he orgasms at last.

Later, a very sated and happy Steve looks at me. I am still not done with him. I tell the Haitian stud that I want to play with his ass. He's curious and nervous, so he nods. I want to fuck a man in the ass but since I am in my workplace after hours instead of at home, I don't have any toys. What's a woman to do? I use hand lotion as a liquid and my really long hairbrush handle as a sex toy.

Time to get down and dirty. I put Steve on all fours, and insert my hairbrush handle into his well-lubricated ass. Reaching underneath him, I stroke Steve's dick while fucking him in the ass. I plunge the makeshift dildo real deep inside of him, and he moans with pleasure. For the third time that night the Haitian shoots his cum all over me. I playfully smack his ass while sucking his dick, leaving the hairbrush handle embedded in his ass. Steve sighs happily. Guess the Haitian dude likes to be dominated, eh?

It's close to eleven when I finally leave the public library. It's been closed since nine o'clock that night but as you can see, I am the type of woman who puts in extra hours at work because I want to get ahead. Or is it because I wanted to give head? Don't know. Can't say for sure. I believe in mixing business with pleasure because I am a financially secure, independent woman and I don't need to compartmentalize anymore. I am a Lebanese Christian woman of a certain age, and I like sex with younger men of all colors. Let the world beware!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers