Leben Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan had stopped for a moment, tears coming to his eyes as the memories flooded back, Angelika saw into his mind for that brief moment and almost passed out from all the pain she saw there. Alan look at Angelika seeing her distress and snapped closed in seconds.

"Sorry mother, I should have warned you strong emotions open us up all the way." Angelika was nodding as the pain started to pass. "After a week I was sent to another home, though as before they had no use for a child who knew things they didn't. I was sent back and branded as useless and unwanted.

The second orphanage had me transferred to a third one. There I was beat constantly for hours; they said it would make me a better child, better behaved. I was beaten so badly in fact that I stopped responding to the ass that was doing the deed."

Angelika was in tears again feeling almost every emotion that Alan was. This time Alan didn't close up. Angelika thought she could handle anything 'til this. The sheer amount of terror and fear that Alan felt seemed to almost drown her.

"The state was doing inspections that day so they had to stop. I think that the inspector saved my life; I really don't think that the monster would have stopped 'til I was dead. They tried to hide me but the inspector was far smarter than they thought he was. When the man found me I swear that he was going to be sick, I was bleeding from numerous places, I had bruises all over my body.

Within minutes the police were called and half the staff was arrested. Later on I heard that all the staff went to prison they all were killed there. The inmates don't really like being put with children abusers." Alan now had his head down tears flowing freely the pain as fresh now as it was then.

"Why! Why did that bastard do this to you? Had you been with us you would have gotten the love you not only wanted but deserved. We have been looking for that son of a bitch for over forty years a few months ago we were as close as we have ever been. No one deserves what happened to you NO ONE!" Even as she yelled Angelika realized the error of what she'd just done.

A shrill, almost scream, erupted from her throat destroying everything in its path for at least a thousand yards. Angelika's mouth again hung open, "Very good mother, but you have to remember that emotions can up the power greatly," Alan told her as he walked to her.

"I have no real emotions; I haven't for a very long time none of us have, though in Harmon's case that might be a good thing," Angelika said with a smirk. "What have you done? Alan we have no control over these emotions we haven't had them in a very long time if ever."

Alan looked at her for a moment then Angelika felt something different in her head slip and slide into place. "That ought to do it."

"Alan how can you know all this? We are just starting to understand after years, yet you who had none of these abilities are suddenly almost an expert?!" Angelika asked an astonished look on her face.

"I told you, I went on line and read all that I could before the computer crashed, seems I was taking information faster than it could bring it up." Alan told her as if it were an everyday thing.

"I think you really ought to meet the others," Angelika told Alan.

Nodding he looked at the spot beside Angelika intensely, a moment later her brother appeared shock on his face. "Hello uncle, mother thought I should meet you, I agreed." Alan said as he held his hand out to Varick.

12