Leben Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perplexed for a moment she saw the barrier he'd erected around the cabin quite a ways out damn it! Didn't he realize that they were trying to help him? {Varick?} Angelika called.

Varick looked surprised but said, {Yes? Did you find him?}

{He appears to be back in the cabin but I can't get past his defenses, wait! What? It's a fake he is using another trick like with his jacket. I'll look again.} Angelika thought as she reached out again searching further and further away. Suddenly she felt a glimmer of power turning back toward the city she saw that he was beside his apartment.

Appearing beside Alan he smiled, so she was advancing on her own good then that asshole the doctor couldn't accuse him of doing it for them. "So tell me, is it getting easier? The more that you do it I mean."

Angelika blinked she hadn't even thought of it being hard to do she'd just done it. Now that he mentioned it though he was right it had become a lot easier the more that she used it.

The new door to his apartment opened with all three of them stepping out a smile on each of their faces. Alan looked into each of them He could see that Truda wanted another experience like she'd had before, that would be easy enough. Harmon had an incredible amount of control almost as much as he did, obviously Varick was learning very quick. The biggest surprise though was the amount of adjusting that Alan felt that Varick had.

"Varick, would you like me to finish what you started? What you did was impressive, I haven't even learned to adjust myself yet." Alan told Varick. Who only nodded then Alan was delving in adjusting as fast as he could, no sense in letting the doctor see. A few minutes later Alan stopped more than satisfied at the result.

Looking at Truda with a questioning look she nodded but held up a hand and walked into his apartment. Reaching in he felt her start to shiver then the tingling sensations started within her vagina, gasping she locked her legs together. Alan smiled as he started to move the feeling further out into the rest of her body. Smiling he could feel her almost begging him to go faster though he refused.

Moments later the three companions heard Truda scream out in orgasm. Then they heard a loud gasp as she started all over again. Alan was watching everything when he felt Truda reach out to him, the same tingling started in his own groin. So he thought, she had also learned to execute this also. Alan could feel his member start to grow to almost painful length, disappearing he appeared beside the bed that Truda was laying on, he'd almost lost control of his own breathing as he too was gasping feeling his own release starting to build.

Running to the bathroom Alan barely got his pants down when he blew a huge load into the toilet. Falling to his knees he smiled, he'd created monsters that was for sure, they might kill him in the end, but this was definitely going to be a fun ride.

12