Leben Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Alan, I had forgotten our flight to freedom for a short time." Alan nodded and walked out, helped? It seemed he'd caused more pain than helped. Walking to the kitchen he made something to eat and sat on the cot that he'd slept on the night before. A sigh escaped his lips, he only wanted to help them, in all actuality they were the only real family he had and here he was hurting them. Getting up, he was heading for the door when his mother appeared in front of him.

"Where are you going?" She asked him sternly. "There is still a lot to do."

"No mother I have hurt you all far more than I have helped it would be best if i just disappeared." Alan told Angelika who had a shocked look on her face.

"NO, you haven't, the pain I get from the memories is far, less than it was, I don't know what you did when you went in last time, but it helped more than you think. Besides, if you try to leave, I am afraid I am going to have to have Harman beat your ass!" Varick said, a sly smile on his face. Harman, also had an almost evil look on his face as he pounded his fist into his hand. Sighing Alan gave up as he raised his hands.

"Alright, alright, god I'll stay," pointing his finger at Varick, he stated, "That doesn't mean I'm going to like it!"

12