Leben Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Appearing back in the second bunker Alan smiled widely as he saw that the women were overjoyed. Looking at the wall, he saw the rooms and almost within two minutes, the rooms were there. Smiling, Alan made the room they were in bigger and added a few things they might need.

"Ok I am convinced, is this true for all of us?" Harman asked.

"Ummm yes and no, yes, you all will increase but nowhere as quickly as I do. Don't ask me why, though I have opened all of you up to increase faster than you were. Oh, by the way, the assistant pissed me off, I told him not to pursue me. So I took action." Alan told all of them nonchalantly.

"Just what did you do?" Varick asked his eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"As I said I warned him, I told him, and then I took action. I broke both his legs in three places, and then I took all four of the strongest at the other bunker out. I crushed all of their abilities." Alan told all of them, each one shocked that he'd had no resistance.

Angelika smiled, she was glad Alan was on their side, plus the fact that having him near had made the loneliness a distant memory.


12