Leben Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan nodded then the old man moved forward. Alan noticed that the man didn't have the gait of a man his age. "Before I can give you any answers, I need to know who I am dealing with. I will also have to talk to the others."

The old man nodded then sat across from Alan seeming to almost be sizing Alan up. Nodding his head slightly more than half of those with him suddenly relaxed. Alan smiled the man really had no need for the guard that he had. Alan looked straight into the older man's eyes and smiled, causing the man's eyes to go wide. Suddenly smiling the man stated. "Sir, I would also like to know who I am dealing with. I see that we both are very good at hiding things."

Alan nodded and bowed to the man, "My name is Alan, Alan Gance I have just discovered a family I didn't know I had. I spent the first part of my life as an orphan."

"I am pleased to meet you Alan Gance. My name is Emory, Emory Verlorenen." Reaching out he shook Alan's hand with a strength that Alan had felt the man possessed so it wasn't a shock. What was a shock was the fact of the man's name, and age. We'll see Alan thought, as he smiled at the man.

12