Leben Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emory nodded then noticed that Varick and the others were listening with rapt attention. "Alright Alan son, I'm about as ready as I am going to be."

Alan nodded then reached out finding that the man hadn't lied and was about as open as one could get. Reaching in Alan could see that everything in the man's mind was extremely ordered. Finally finding what he'd been looking for Alan started to move very little as he started to increase the man much as he had the others. The only thing was this man's mind was far more powerful than the others.

Alan could feel the man almost enjoy the feeling of his abilities increasing. Then Alan found the man's thought talk area and opened it more, Alan figured why not? Alan had started to withdraw thinking the man was at his limit but found he was wrong so shrugging Alan kept at it.

It was perhaps forty five minutes later when Alan pulled out feeling the fatigue starting to set in again. Damn it Alan thought I didn't recharge enough! Alan was sweating profusely when he was fully withdrawn. Then thinking a moment went back in and adjusted one last thing. "I gave you more control Emory I felt you were about to let loose a blast. I'm not sure I could have stopped it as depleted as I am."

Emory's eyes were wide, he'd have lost control? Damn! He was sure happy that his nephew was on their side. There was a sudden screaming as several people rushed forward to catch Alan. "Sorry uncle." With that Alan was out again.

12