Leben Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan turned to Emory who sighed. "I'm not so sure it is a good thing that I am more powerful. I almost killed that man."

"Only because you don't know how to yet, I can help with that uncle, ok?" Alan said and then waited 'til Emory nodded his assent. Alan reached out and started to bring the man higher. Alan was shocked when Emory reached a level that was almost as high as his siblings. Another strange thing Alan felt as if he hadn't expended even half as much energy as last time.

Emory smiled as he went through what Alan had put in his mind in the way of healing and several other things that Alan thought the man might need soon. "Do you feel like trying to open a few more? There are only two today. I know you said that almost everyone has abilities. Are you sure? I mean I've never seen anything in either of them."

"Oh yes, let me see them." Emory nodded and then two young men entered the building.

"This is my Nephew Alan. He will be opening you up, listen to him or he will stop in seconds, understood?" Both of the young men nodded.

Alan explained that they had a responsibility with these abilities. If they chose to misuse them, then they could be removed, permanently. Alan nodded and reached out to both of the men. For the first ten minutes Alan moved things around 'til things were where they would allow the men their abilities. Then Alan started to slowly open their ability centers. Both of the men could feel Alan in their heads, and then they felt their ability center open.

Alan watched as both of the young men's mouths dropped open then they smiled at Alan. Nodding to Alan the first tried to stand; Alan just shook his head as he toppled over onto a mattress. The second swallowed hard and sat where he was. Good Alan thought, they aren't all idiots after all.


12