Leben Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, let it never be said I am not a fair man. Mother you're first, I know you felt the energy but you haven't physically felt it. I want you to build a defense against it from what you felt, and then I'll hit you."

Angelika nodded then concentrated; again Alan released a blue bolt. Hitting a foot from her, Angelika held it about ten seconds then was sailing through the air into the woods. Appearing a few moments later scratched up she laughed. "That was actually fun!"

Alan could only shake his head as he looked at the other two women. "You both are sure about this?"

Truda and Madde both made an impatient tsk causing Alan to shrug. "We are all in on this, so get it over with!" Truda snappingly said.

Nodding Alan said, "The same as Angelika make a defense against it." Truda concentrated then nodded.

Alan let lose another blue bolt which also stopped a foot from Truda. Alan smiled as he saw that she was struggling to hold it as long as she could. Fifteen seconds later she too was flying through the air into the woods. Appearing moments later scratched up as bad as Angelika, she too had a broad smile on her face. Looking over to Angelika she stated, "You were right that was actually fun," causing Angelika and Madde to smile.

Alan again was shaking his head then turned to look at Madde. Standing up straight Madde started to concentrate then nodded. Sighing Alan released another blue bolt. Madde's eyes went wide as the bolt hit a foot from her. Then she started to smile, for about eleven seconds then she was flying through the air. Appearing scratched up moments later she was actually giggling. "I thought it was going to hurt! My military training was harder than that!"

Alan just shook his head a third time. 'God,' he thought, 'this was going to be a long couple of weeks. I just hope we have that much time,' Alan thought.

12