Leben Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varick was about to ask Alan what was going on when Truda whispered in his then her brother's ears. Both nodded hanging their heads and moved off with her. Groaning Angelika sat up looking around. Everything came flooding back as fresh tears left her eyes.

"I don't understand Alan. You told me when we were alone outside the city of the assistant that you had looked at our DNA. I remember you telling me that there was a ninety five point three seven five percent probability that we are related. How could you have been wrong?" Angelika asked.

Alan thought over everything that they all had experienced. Every conversation, every battle, everything that the Doctor and the now dead assistant had said. Nothing about what the Doctor had said in her mind was really making sense. Going back through his mind Alan started to reexamine the DNA readings that he'd done on both of them. He really wished he had a sample of the Doctor's DNA to do a comparison then he could know for sure. Then a thought hit him. "I need to do a few things before I can truthfully answer that." Alan told Angelika.

Walking to Emory, Alan asked if he remembered where the bunker was that his siblings and the others were held in. Emory nodded saying it was west of Krackow near the Polish border. Thanking him Alan flashed out appearing near a huge mound of dirt. Reaching out Alan searched for what was left of the old bunker. To his surprise he found it easily on the other side of the mound of dirt.

Appearing in the chamber that he'd only seen in their minds Alan stopped short. So much pain, death and torture had happened here. Ahead him he saw a long hallway that led to several doorways. Walking forward he hoped he could find something of the Doctor's that might still have his DNA on it. Entering several of the rooms he saw a multitude of skeletons fused to the walls and the floor. The closer to the last room he got the less of them he saw. 'Til the last of the three rooms, there were nothing but burned marks on the walls and floors.

Entering the last room Alan stopped as he saw it was the room that they all had been in. There was what was left of the canister that he'd made explode. Shaking his head, it appeared the place had been abandoned right after the explosion. Searching this last room he began to find a few a few hairs. Running his hand over them he began to see the others. Closer to the door he found a few that matched the assistant. Then he found a few that he could only assume were the Doctor's.

Nodding Alan had been running DNA comparisons the whole time he'd been here. As soon as he did on the one he assumed was the Doctor he grimaced. The DNA he found had markers that matched his own, as did Angelika's! So Alan thought the son of a bitch had lied, at least to a point. Shaking his head he was about to wink out when he felt a presence.

(So you know the truth.} Came the Doctor's thoughts. {Here I thought no one would ever discover. You are exceedingly brilliant son. Though I don't think you understand the sacrifices I made in creating you.}

{Sacrifices!?} Alan fired back. {You took my mother for your perverse pleasure! I see no sacrifice!}

{What? I never mated with her! I created you from that bitch's DNA. I would never sully myself in such a way. No, you are my ultimate creation, one that I still mean to use!} The Doctor said as he tried to enter Alan's mind.

Alan smiled building his defense higher, {I don't think so!} Alan said as the Doctor screamed, withdrawing. {I am not the weak little child you tried to control so long ago!} Pushing harder the doctor screamed more as he withdrew. Alan followed the doctor as he retreated south of where they were. Again losing him after only a few minutes.

Cursing Alan appeared back in the village. Angelika whirled to stare at him when he called, "I'm back mother!"

12