Leben Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing for a moment Helga told him, "Alan I have thirty children! I think that part can wait! That is if I ever want it whole again. Knowing I cannot be used right now, helps me far more than a lot of what you have already done."

"We need to get back soon Alan before..." Angelika started then there was a multitude of mental shouting about another pretty lady appearing outside. Smirking Angelika thought, {in here Truda!}

Helga's eyes went wide as Truda stepped in the door. Truda's eyes were also wide as both of the women ran to embrace each other. "Helga! Dear friend, I thought you were gone!" Reaching into her pocket, Truda brought out a necklace. "I kept it all these years. For a long time, I didn't know what it was, or who it was from. Alan gave all of us our memories back. Thank you, it was always something I held close to me even though I didn't know why. All these years I have been longing to know, now I can return it to you."

Tears were streaming from both women's eyes as Helga tenderly touched the cross shaped necklace. "I thought it was lost with you, thank you."

"We'll be back soon Helga, we have to get back. Will you be alright?" Alan asked.

Nodding Helga threw her arms around Alan's neck hugging him. "I am now, better than alright."

Alan nodded as both Angelika and Truda took his arms and they vanished.

12