Leben Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weakening it more with another mental wave Alan smiled more as it started to dissipate even more. Finally Alan flashed out appearing near the building. Waving his hand the door crushed like a giant fist had squeezed it. Alan turned as he felt what was left of the Doctor's protectors starting to head toward where he was.

Sending out a second more powerful wave of physical energy Alan felt almost all of the rest fall. Waving his hand in front of him everything parted as Alan advanced further into the building. Looking around he saw that the sadistic Doctor had been busy creating even more that was twisted and horrible.

Finally reaching the other end of the building Alan's brow furrowed, he could still feel the Doctor. He'd been through every meter of this place and nothing. Shaking his head he looked at the floor as it suddenly came to him. That's why he'd had such a hard time finding him! Waving his hand over the entire expanse of the floor he smiled when he felt a large door.

Walking to the spot Alan nodded feeling the illusion that was over the spot. Reaching down Alan grasped the handle lifting the door. Stopping a moment he let Angelika and Truda know where he was, plus the fact that he was about to face the doctor. Alan smiled when he heard both of them yelling that he should wait for them. Then it was all quiet, crap Alan thought this isn't good.

Walking downward Alan was surprised that it was as deep as it was. Finally reaching the bottom Alan stepped onto the cold sterile floor. Alan could still feel the Doctor though at the moment his energy was low. Shaking his head Alan knew that wouldn't last long. Taking a step forward a small series of lights came on.

Alan started to reach out trying to find where the Doctor was, he had to end it now! Stepping deeper into the room more lights clicked on. Alan walked slowly toward the back of the room then stopped when the last set of lights came up. A grimace crossed his face, there at the back of the room was a huge clear glass container. Set in the middle floating in a greenish liquid was what appeared to be a human brain.

"So," A weak voice came from several speakers in the room. "You have actually found me. You, my son, see my shame. You are finally here so I can take what I have been nurturing all these years. After I have your body I will destroy all this so no other can take what I have achieved!" Several beams shot out from the walls stopping only inches from Alan. "Ah yes! Resist! Make the body stronger! After I transfer to your brain none will stop me!"

Alan had managed to back up a bit lessening the bolts but he had to get free or he was dead! There was no way he could stop the doctor from pushing him out of his own mind! Then again shrugging Alan said, "I'm afraid you are wrong Doctor. You should get used to disappointment!" The satisfying scream he heard let Alan know he was on the right track.

12