Leben Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,214 Followers

"I have you now! There is no way you can escape! With your body empty of your consciousness it will be easy to take it over! You are as much a novice as I thought, so easy to fool!" Just then the Doctor noticed that Alan was still sending out the energy closing more and more of Varick's mind. "You might as well stop that you fool! Your Uncle is long dead! There is nothing of him left! All you are doing is securing an empty mind!"

Alan got off what he'd been lying on. He shook his head, if his uncle was indeed dead, then there was no way that the Doctor could have fooled them. Smiling at what he was starting to feel he nodded. Increasing his energy Alan saw that the entire area around him was secure now as the Doctor was moving away with the rapidly clearing sections. Rapidly? Smiling again Alan looked at the visage of the Doctor. "You obviously forgot that I freed up much of Varick. I know you might fool a lot of people but not his sister."

The Doctor started to smile at Alan. "I know he is gone! I destroyed what was left of him right before you appeared. No, he is gone! As you soon will be!"

A hand tapped the Doctor on the shoulder, who turned his mouth dropping open. "I think it is time for you to leave you piece of shit!" Varick's visage said as he slapped the hell out of the Doctor!

"NO! I killed you! There was nothing left! I felt nothing of you!" The visage of the Doctor screamed.

"This is my mind; as such I know all the places to hide. I figured Alan would be here soon when I felt you move through. It was easy to project an image to fool you. I am so going to enjoy killing you!" Varick said, Alan could see that Varick was stalling allowing Alan to seal more of his mind. He was almost at one third now with the progress starting to go faster as he felt Varick starting to add to it.

"Ha!" The Doctor said as he reached out then shouted at them both when a third of the mind was denied to him! "I will kill you! You are far too weak to defeat me!"

"You better look again you ass!" Alan said a moment later when he felt almost half of Varick's mind was sealed. Varick's energy had started to increase as had the speed of what Alan was doing.

"This isn't possible! Fine then DIE!" The Doctor said as he reached for several involuntary systems.

Alan and Varick both smashed into the Doctor as he'd almost reached them, knocking him away.

"More than half of this mind is mine again. I suggest you stay and let us both destroy you!" Varick smiled as he started to hold the Doctor while Alan was powering up several bolts of energy.

"Fine, you will regret this! Release me you putrid reject!" The Doctor shouted as he struggled to get loose.

Varick leaned in close, "I'd rather be a live reject, than a dead asshole!"

Alan released a blue bolt hitting the Doctor's visage blowing an arm off it. Screaming the Doctor kicked Varick getting loose. Alan shot another bolt at the visage blowing a leg away as howling in pain the visage disappeared.

Alan nodded to Varick with a smile, then disappeared himself. There were several people around him and Varick as Alan opened his eyes, including an upset Helga.

Pointing a finger at him she shook her head, "Still not listening to your mother are you?" Then she smiled and hugged him. Whispering she said, "Like your mother said, don't you dare die on me. I'd hate to have to bring you back to kick your ass also!"

Alan could only throw his hands up in defeat. It seemed he was never going to win against them.


Pars001
Pars001
2,214 Followers
12