Leben Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helga, the hell you went through was punishment enough don't you think? Besides there are a few things I can do that will help you." Alan said from the bed most of the feeling having returned to his hands and arms. He'd have to risk trying adjust her a bit more. Hell Alan thought if I can fix Harman she shouldn't be that hard right? Looking at the shocked look on her face he decided it might be harder than thought.

In a low whispering voice Helga told Alan, "Thank you Alan I will do my best to learn. Anything you can do to help me more would be greatly appreciated."

"I hope what I do helps as much as I think it will. You will have to let me though Helga. If you fight me at all I could hurt you, and that I don't want to do." Alan said as the tingling in his legs was less.

"I won't fight you Alan I will accept anything you do. It is the least I can expect after what I did." Helga told both of them.

"We both have forgiven you, as I am sure Truda has. Varick will see most of the points though I think that Angelika can explain." Here Alan sighed, "I am worried the most about Harman. I know for a fact it takes a hell of a lot to garner his trust. He might prove far more difficult to convince even with Truda there."

Nodding her head without looking up Helga replied, "I know Alan though I have to try. If I don't help you destroy that monster I will never forgive myself. Just like all the others all he did was use me. Used me for even more perverse things than the guards. I want him dead as bad as you."

'We'll see, ' Alan thought as he was finally able to rise from the bed. 'Yes we'll see indeed!'

12