Leben Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly her head snapped up, {who's there?}

{Just a friend.} Alan told her.

{I have no friends leave me alone, please!} Helga pleaded.

{May I help you some? I promise, I won't hurt you, if you want I'll go away.} Alan thought sad that he couldn't help.

{No please don't! You feel so different, anything you can do I will appreciate.} Helga told him.

{Alright it isn't much but it will help you to be strong.} Alan told her as he started.

{Thank you so much, will I see you again? I mean for real?} Helga asked a look of hope on her face.

{Oh I'd say that is more than a definite possibility!} Alan said then he touched her mind one last time then was snapped back.

It was almost three days later when Alan's eyes snapped open, then the headache started. Looking in he saw that someone had done a hurried shift of his abilities. Nodding he could see where someone might think he'd hurt himself. Moving everything Alan noticed that his healing ability was better, 'might as well leave that, ' he thought.

A few minutes after he finished Helga walked in. "Oh good you're awake! I wanted to ask you, I can swear I've met you before, have we?"

"Met me before? When? I am sure that I would remember meeting a lovely woman like you." Alan told her.

"Come on Alan, my memory is nowhere as good as yours but I can still see a man that looked like you. Is that even possible? I mean this was back when we were in the bunker." Helga asked a strange look on her face.

"Ok, ok, I can say that is more than a definite possibility that we met before." Alan said as he watched Helga's face for her reaction.

"Ok I-," Helga stopped short staring at Alan. "What did you say?" She whispered.

"I said it was a definite-" Alan started when Helga launched herself at him.

"My god it was you!" Kissing his face all over Alan felt his heart melt and other parts harden.

"I'd have never made it through without what you did. Thank you!" Kissing him again she smiled sweetly at him then left.

Sitting up Alan was stretching to get the kinks out when Helga's oldest daughter walked in. Damn, why is she so nervous? "Hi," she quickly said. "I am here alone though it feels so empty without my brothers and sisters with me. I have questions about- about. I'm eighteen as of yesterday." Blushing blood red she looked away, Alan could almost guess.

"About sex?" Alan asked gently.

Not looking up she nodded rapidly. Shaking his head he dropped with a plop on his bed. My god he thought what have I gotten myself into now?

12