Led Astray Ch. 01

Story Info
Grandpa becomes sex tutor for granddaughter.
1k words
3.96
250.7k
46
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ADOM
ADOM
856 Followers

I turned eighteen a month before graduating from High School and was going to enjoy myself this summer before leaving for college in the fall.

Looking in the full length mirror after my morning shower, it bothered me that I was developing slower than my friends. As I cupped my breast I felt their firmness. It felt good to touch my tits and tweak my puffy nipples. The towel slid down my body and lightly brushed the small brown patched that covered my 'lady'. At least that's what mom always called it. I briskly dried between my legs causing a tingle to shoot through my body.

When it comes to sex I am very inexperienced. Some of my girlfriends had been with boys but I decided I was going to 'save myself.' I didn't always know the sex words or what my friends are talking about and while it doesn't bother me, I am curious.

At the breakfast table, my parents said my widower grandfather was coming to stay with us for a few months. I didn't know Poppy very well. I did knew he was a very successful businessman and he and my grandmother lived all over the world so we didn't to see them very often. To me, the only thing his staying with us meant was, I would have to share my bathroom as our bedrooms connected to a bathroom between.

That evening grandpa arrived in his Porsche Boxter he greeted us with hugs, kisses and presents. Poppy is in his sixties, he is a handsome man with beautiful blue eyes. Tall with thinning gray hair he has a bit of a belly. Mom said he had been depressed since grandma died a year ago and just wanted to spend some time with his family. Poppy gave me two carefully wrapped boxes I opened the first to find a beautiful and expensive dress. He has very good taste and for an old guy, knows what is in style. The second box contained a very sexy bikini that I loved. Mother and dad were less pleased as they frowned at Poppy.

"Oh come on Frank and Gail, Renee is a beautiful young lady and should have nice things to show off her cute little figure."

I blushed. Their grumbles faded away when they opened their small package which contained the keys to a new Mercedes. We all hugged and kissed grandpa, thanking him profusely. I had a date and left before dinner. When I returned after midnight everyone was in bed. Being as quiet as possible I went to my room. Undressed and in my night shirt, I entered the bathroom to wash and pee. As I sat on the pot I noticed the door to Poppy's room had not been locked and was slightly ajar.

I moved to pull it shut and heard voices. Peeking through the open door crack I saw grandpa laying on the bed naked. He was propped up watching a video of a young woman and older man making love. My eyes glanced back to see Poppy rubbing his dick and breathing hard as he watched.

"Oh fuck me daddy.... Fuck your bad little girl's pussy..... Fuck me hard and fast.... Make me cum daddy.. Slam that big cock in my cunt..... Ohh fuck me daddy." Rang out from the TV.

The more she talked the faster Poppy's hand flew over his dick. Then all of a sudden he stood up and grabbed a towel. Holding it front I saw a stream of white liquid burst from the head of his prick and into the towel. He wiped the creamy substance from his privates and walked toward the bathroom. I rushed back to my room leaving the door slightly open. The light went on and I knelt by the door. He wet a wash rag and proceeded to wipe his dick again.

At various times boys have tried to pull out their dongs and get me to touch them but I always resisted. So this is the first good view I have had of a man's dick.... Err... cock. It was still puffed up like when Poppy was pulling it but now it began to shrink. How curious.

As I laid back in bed I felt a dampness between my legs. Reaching down I entered my lady and found it to be very warm and wet. My god.... What had happened? I began rubbing it and sliding my fingers in and out sort of like Poppy did with his thing. I felt that tingle again and I liked it. Continuing to rub faster and faster I felt my whole body shake and quiver. My legs stiffened and I let out a scream as my hips flew off the bed. A moment later I heard Poppy from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Are you okay Renee? ..... Is everything all right?"

"Yes Poppy I just had a dream. I'm all right.... Sorry I woke you."

"That's okay I couldn't sleep anyway..... Do you feel like talking? ...... Can I come in?"

I pulled the sheet up to my chin and answered, "Sure I can't sleep either." Grandpa sat on the edge of the bed. Even in the dim bathroom light I could see a wet spot at crotch of his pajamas.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't around while you were growing up. I'd like to make up for the lost time and get to know you...... I'll bet you have all kinds of boys chasing you.... And trying to get in those cute little panties of yours.."

"Yeah they try grandpa but I don't let em.... You see..... I'm..... I'm pretty inexperienced..... I don't know what to do or even what things are called..... And I don't.... want to make any mistakes.... like get pregnant."

"I see, well maybe old grandpa could help you figure that all out...... How would you like grandpa to be your sex tutor?" Laughing he said, "I better let you get to sleep now.... We'll talk tomorrow."

As he bent down to kissed me on the forehead I noticed his dick was straining against the material of his pajamas and then it brushed against my arm.

ADOM
ADOM
856 Followers