Lee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart dropped into my heels. Damn, how could I forget that my previous boss was always in Atlanta during the third week of February? Well, usuallyImade the travel arrangements. Lee had opted to make them herself. I wondered if she did that on purpose. It was a way of controlling me yet again, wasn't it? She could spring this on me at the last minute, send me into a tizzy...I almost laughed out loud to myself. Why was I so concerned about her being away for one lousy week? And why did I think she gave even two thoughts about me?

"I'm lending you to Dan during my absence. His secretary is working on a huge project and she needs help."

I nodded, making a mental note of it.

"I didn't hear you, baby girl." She demanded softly.

I swallowed, my breath suddenly catching in my chest. I'd felt starved for those two words. "Yes ma'am."

"Lock the door, baby girl."

My hand was trembling as I turned the lock on her office door. I was almost afraid to turn around.

"Come here."

I took a deep breath and made my way to her. She was leaning against her desk, legs crossed at the ankles, arms crossed in front of her. I walked toward her, stopping directly in front of her. She reached out and I felt her hand caress the baby soft hair that hugged my scalp. I closed my eyes, allowing myself a chance to savor her touch.

"Look at me."

I obeyed her, opening my eyes to stare into those amazing hazel-green bottomless pits. She continued to stroke my head, standing to her full height, moving closer to my smaller, fuller frame. She leaned forward and smelled of me deeply, her nose tickling the side of my neck for just a moment. When I reached for her, she stopped me.

"Don't move, baby girl." She whispered into my ear.

I nodded, forcing my hands to remain at my sides. Her tongue traced a pattern against the smooth dark flesh of my ear. She licked a path of fire from my lobe down my throat, into the valley between my breasts, back up again. My heart was pounding wildly and I knew she could hear it, feel it. I wanted so badly to touch her but I wanted to please her as well. I could feel her hands on me, caressing my waist, my buttocks. She was creating an inferno within me. I wanted to close my eyes, to revel in the feel of her, but she held my gaze, hazel-green burning into me. Her lips were only inches from mine but she didn't kiss me. I could feel her warm breath. I could smell the scent of her cologne. I could feel her energy. My nipples hardened and I could feel my stomach fluttering. She unbuttoned my skirt, her hand sliding down toward my center slowly, teasingly, moving past the waistband of my panties, singeing my flesh. She began to stroke me then and I knew it would not take long. I closed my eyes.

"Look at me, baby girl."

I opened my eyes for her. Her fingers continued to stroke me and I could feel the tension building. I forced my arms to remain still, my fingers clenched into fists. Her other hand took hold of one of my nipples and squeezed it hard. It took all of my energy to swallow the scream that wanted to accompany the orgasm that crashed over me in waves. I stumbled against Lee and she held me as I whimpered. Her hand ceased its steady stroke. She removed her fingers from my center and licked each digit clean. Her eyes were smiling at me and I could see how green they had become, dark with arousal.

"What do you say?" She asked softly, her voice thick with desire.

I continued to stare into her eyes and said the first thing that came to my mind, "thank you, Daddi."

I could see the final word pleased her. She refastened my skirt, leaned in to kiss me tenderly, then turned me around to face the door.

"Get me a cup of coffee before you leave."

She patted me lightly on the rear and I hurried to please her one last time before she left for Atlanta.

*

The week passed very slowly. I thought of Lee every moment, wondering what was going on with me and missing her terribly. I worked with Dan's secretary and we finished the project by Wednesday. Reese heard Lee was gone for the week and stopped by my desk every day. On Thursday I had lunch with her just to get her to stop bugging me. The lunch was okay (Reese treated of course), but Reese spent the entire hour insisting she was the one for me. I would have agreed with her days earlier, but I no longer felt that way.

Every other Friday we are allowed to dress down in the office, so I had on jeans and a tee shirt. They were form fitting black jeans that accentuated my full, round behind and thick thighs. The tee was a little tight and emphasized my ample breasts. It was an outfit Reese would never have allowed me to wear. In fact, her mouth was hanging open when she saw me retrieving files from a file cabinet.

But I ignored Reese. I only had one person on my mind at the moment, and she was due back in the office today. I glanced at my watch. It was already 11. I opted to skip lunch. I didn't want to miss her when she arrived. It turns out I waited all day for her. She never showed. I packed up to leave the office, disappointed. I was hoping her trip to our Atlanta office went well and that she was okay, but I had no way of inquiring about her.

I was totally bummed that evening as I sat before my television picking at a Lean Cuisine dinner. When the phone rang, I was tempted not to answer it. Reese had been calling all week and I really didn't feel like talking to her. Still, an annoying conversation with Reese would be more entertaining than the stupid sitcom I was watching on TV.

"Hello?"

"Hello baby girl."

My heart stopped beating for a second and then resumed at an alarming rate.

"Hi. You're back safely?" My voice didn't sound normal to myown ears.

"Have you been thinking of me all week Georgia?" She purred huskily.

I all but stopped breathing, "yes."

A moment of silence, "yeswhat?"

I hesitated, confused yet again. Then it hit me, "yes Daddi."

She laughed huskily, "good girl. Did you miss me today?"

"Yes Daddi." I refused to analyze what was going on with me.

"I didn't come into the office today for a reason. Do you want to know why baby girl?"

"Yes Daddi." My voice was higher, almost little-girl like. I was getting into the role, claiming it for the first time.

"Because I knew you would be waiting for me and you needed to be punished."

I didn't say anything. I wasn't sure what I had done wrong. I had worked very well with Dan's secretary and we finished the project early. I had been to work early every day and left late making sure everything she asked of me was done. I racked my brain but I had no clue—...it came to me then. Reese.

"Do you know what you did wrong, baby girl?" She asked after a moment's pause.

I swallowed, "yes Daddi."

"Tell Daddi what you did wrong." She demanded softly.

I swallowed again. I could not ignore how aroused I was feeling. "I had lunch with Reese."

She laughed softly, huskily, "good girl. Why did you see her without my permission?"
I shook my head although she could not see me, ignoring the 'permission' part of the question for the moment, "Daddi, she kept harassing me and I didn't know what else to do..." The excuse sounded lame to my own ears. I briefly wondered why I should explain myself to this woman. Who wasshe to give me permission to do anything? But this was avery brief thought considering my heart was racing, my nipples were hard and I suddenly had an overwhelming desire for the touch of her hand anywhere on my body.

"Are you finished Georgia?" Her voice was soft, harsh and titillating beyond belief.

I closed my eyes, "yes Daddi. I'm sorry."

"Stand up for me now, baby girl."

I did so, not sure how she knew I was sitting.

"Walk to your front door and open it."

I was confused but I didn't hesitate to do as she commanded. I heard the dial tone in my ear before I opened the door. There was a package, wrapped in beautiful silver paper, lying in front of my door. I picked it up and tore it open. There was a bangle inside. I smiled as I inspected the lovely piece of jewelry. The inscription was in Chinese I think. It had the characters 冠上和愛. I, of course, didn't know what it meant. I couldn't tell if the bangle was silver or white gold, but I didn't care. My heart swelled at the sight of it, at the thought that she bought something forme. There was also a card in the box which read "Dinner. 8pm. Tonight." I jumped with joy and rushed to shower, dress in a sexy little black dress I bought two months earlier for Reese, and place the bangle on my wrist. I realized I hadn't had a moment to spare when the doorbell rang. I took a deep breath, glanced in the full length mirror one more time and then hurried to the door. There she was, leaning against the doorjamb, dressed in tailored black slacks and a royal blue silk shirt. Her hair was pulled back into a braid and hanging down her back. She wore diamond studs in her ears and she smelled absolutely wonderful. Those hazel-green eyes smiled at me.

"Hi." I gasped, trying to force my pulse to slow down.

She didn't move, simply raising a brow. I cursed myself softly.

"Hi Daddi." I corrected.

She smiled, glancing down at my wrist. When she looked into my eyes again, I melted.

"Let's go."

*

She took me to a wonderful Thai restaurant in Center City. The atmosphere was great, the service was fantastic and the food was delicious. But none of that really mattered. I was just thrilled to be sitting across from her. I chatted away about my week, allowing her to order everything from my drink to my dessert. I was so nervous. I felt like I was hyperventilating. But she was the picture of calm, watching me silently. God, she was attractive. Over dessert and coffee, I lifted my wrist.

"Thank you for the bangle, Daddi," the title rolled off my tongue with ease, as if I'd been saying it for years. "How did you know I loved silver?"

She raised that formidable brow again, a smirk on her lips.

"I'm glad you like it baby girl, but that's not silver."

I could feel my cheeks heat, "oh. I'm sorry. I love white gold too." I smiled.

Lee set her coffee cup down, "try again."

Now it was time for me to raise a questioning brow. No other metals came to mind immediately. It looked like silver or white gold. The only other metal it could be was...no. I looked at the bangle again. She wouldnot have bought me platinum, would she? I began removing it from my wrist.

"Daddi, I can't accept—"

"Do not upset me Georgia." Her soft yet stern voice moved through me. "I bought it for you."

I replaced the bangle, "thank you, Daddi." I murmured.

She smiled at me as she pulled out her wallet. "I have to go." She handed me two twenty dollar bills, "take a cab home." She laid some other bills on the table including a generous tip. "And I have a homework assignment for you."

I looked up at her as she stood, ignoring the sinking feeling in my stomach. Why did she have to leave so soon?

"Do you know what a domme is Georgia? Spelled d-o-m-m-e?"

I shook my head, informing her that I did not.

"That's your homework for the weekend. I want a report on my desk first thing Monday."

I nodded. She winked at me and then left. I glanced at the bangle. I wondered what I had agreed to in exchange for it. Is that why she wanted me to research the term? What did the inscription say anyway? I had a lot of work to do this weekend.

*

Monday arrived much sooner than I wanted, well, except for the thrill of seeing Lee again of course. The Internet was not the best place to conduct solid research. For the most part it discussed domination and submission in very broad, or much too specific, ways. It seemed like the couple involved had to set the boundaries. I do recall reading, time and time again, that trust and respect were key parts of the relationship. If a sub could not trust her domme, she should not agree to the relationship. Oh, and a domme should pretty much know what her sub can handle and be mindful of taking things slowly.

Other than that, it seemed like it was up to the specific couple. And so, I wondered, why had she assigned this project to me? Was there something implied by the task? Was I to guess or was she going to ask me to be her sub? Did a person formally ask you that question? Did I really understand what the role meant? Was I able to submit to her? Or had I already submitted to her before she left for Atlanta and loved every minute of it? Needless to say, I was confused.

Lee walked past me as if I was invisible when she arrived in the office. Her coffee was, of course, already waiting on her desk for her. I know it seemed idiotic but I had been setting a fresh cup there every 10 minutes for the last half hour. I wanted to make sure it was hot when she arrived. I'm sure the rest of the office thought I was losing my mind. And I might be inclined to agree with them.

I ate lunch with Regina, a chum of mine from the office, and avoided Reese. I didn't want Lee to become annoyed with me for fraternizing with my ex (yes, I saw her as my ex now) although I had to admit the thought of Lee punishing me was not altogether unpleasant. I shook my head. Maybe I already had my answer to the domme/sub question.

After running around all day and completing the very many tasks Lee asked of me via intercom (I hadn't seen her again all day), I was exhausted and frustrated. I was dying inside, hungry to see her, hungry for her touch. I had left my report on her desk beside the coffee that morning but she had not said a word about it. I didn't know what was going on. Was she punishing me again? I could not think of a single thing I had done to aggravate her this time. And I was quickly becoming disturbed that my every waking moment seemed to center around pleasing a woman I had only met a week or so ago!

I was waiting at the elevator when the receptionist poked her head out of the main door and told me Ms. Caldwell had buzzed for me. I took a moment to breathe in deeply, licking my lips and straightening my shoulders before I hurried back to the office. I tapped on her office door and waited for her to call out for me to enter. When she did, her voice washed over me through the heavy wooden door. It's as if I lived for the sound of it now. I opened the door and stood directly inside, closing it softly. I waited, quietly, for her to acknowledge my presence. It took her almost five minutes to do so.

"I have a meeting in New York tomorrow and I wanted to go over a few things I'm leaving for you."

My heart sunk into my stomach for the hundredth time that day. She would be away all day tomorrow? Still, I nodded. I did not move from my spot. A smirk appeared on her face again and my heart picked up its fast-paced dance where it left off Friday night.

"Come here Georgia."

I did so, standing before her. She pointed to the chair in front of her desk and I sat. I watched as she leaned back in her chair, the leather creaking softly, and took me in. Just a look from her could warm me all over in seconds.

"I liked your report."

"Thank you Daddi."

She raised a brow, "in this office, Georgia, you will call me Ms. Caldwell or ma'am unless I call you, baby girl. Understood?"

I nodded, kicking myself for my stupidity. Professional behavior in the office! What was I, an idiot?

"Understood?" She asked again.

I closed my eyes for a moment before looking at her again. God, I had waited to see her all day and now I was really fucking up, "yes Ms. Caldwell."

She nodded and proceeded to go over the pretty detailed list she was leaving for me on Tuesday. I made a few mental notes, forcing myself not to stare at her lips whenever she licked them, forcing myself to focus on her words instead of the scent of her cologne, the swell of her breasts, the length of those fingers that had stroked me to orgasm just days earlier. When I looked up to meet her eyes, the smirk was back. She was no longer speaking, just watching me. I realized she must have finished her instructions but I hadn't moved.

"Thank you Ms. Caldwell." I retrieved the list from her desk, glancing at it as I walked toward the door. I had my hand on the knob when she spoke again.

"Lock the door baby girl."

There was a smile swelling within me that I knew I had to swallow as those words wrapped around me. I locked the door, taking a deep breath and releasing it before turning around. She was in front of the desk again, half sitting, half standing on the edge of it. Her ankles and arms were crossed. She looked magnificent in a cream linen pants suit and milk chocolate pumps. Her long, dark hair was still braided and hanging down her back.

"Come to me." She demanded softly.

There was no hesitation. I moved to stand before her, staring into her eyes as she had requested previously. She smiled, nodding her head.

"Take off your coat."

I did so, resuming my position. She nodded again considering I'd moved quickly to obey her. She stood and walked around me, taking me in. I could feel those hazel-green eyes on me as surely as if she were touching me. When she stood before me again, she closed her eyes and leaned in to smell me.

"You wore a perfume on Friday. Wear only that one from now on."

"Yes Daddi." I knew I would throw away every other bottle of perfume I owned that night.

She reached over on her desk for a card and handed it to me, "I made an appointment for you tonight. Ask for Cathy."

"Yes Daddi." I had promised to have dinner with Regina. I would postpone it. The card was for a spa in Center City.

"If I ask you to do something for me, even if it's hard for you, will you try to please me baby girl?" She asked softly.

The question, asked in that sexy, husky voice of hers, caused me some anxiety...and arousal. I knew my answer immediately.

"Yes Daddi." I whispered. My voice shook as the words left my lips.

She paused for a moment and then leaned down to touch my lips ever so gently with her own. God, what sweet torment. I wanted so much more from her.

"Good girl. Be sure to be on time for your appointment tonight. I'll see you on Wednesday."

I guess a sub, if that's what I was, knows when she's being dismissed because I retrieved my coat and left without another word. Once her office door closed behind me, the smile I had swallowed beamed from me. I was certain I was lighting the entire office with my energy alone. And I knew, in that moment, without a doubt, that I was falling for this woman. I'm not sure when it happened and I'm not sure how it happened, but I knew I was falling for her. And I would do whatever it took to please her. I had the strength, the determination and the desire to satisfy her. And I knew, instinctively, that she would not abuse me. She was too confident, too self-assured, to get off on abusing someone. I shook my head, glancing down at the card I still held in my hand and the platinum bangle on my wrist. I wondered what surprises awaited me...and I wondered how I would make it to Wednesday without seeing her.

*

Cathy was a thin, tall, lovely blonde woman with piercing green eyes and a wonderfully inviting smile. The appointment? Pubic hair removal. I almost panicked. I asked if she was sure, but she assured me she was. Take off my clothes and open my legs so this woman could remove my pubic hair? This had to be a joke! I was seriously considering leaving when Lee's question danced in my head. I told her I wouldtry to please her, even if it was hard for me to do what she asked. I guess this was my first test. I took a deep breath. This woman was a professional. I'm sure she'd seen lots of different women's private parts. So, I swallowed my anxiety and followed her to a private room in back. I was there for over two hours as this gorgeous blonde meticulously removed my pubic hair (yes, even the hair in the crack of my ass). It was quite painful at first, but then I grew accustomed to the feel of the wax ripping away my hair. In fact, as she did my nether lips, I must say I actually felt a bit aroused. Yes, I know I'm sick. She then gave me a massage (even in the tender area between my legs which only added to my arousal), manicure and pedicure. When I asked how much it would cost, I found out Lee had already paid for it.