Lee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward and slowly, tantalizingly, licked my face clean, savoring her own juices. I was still tingling from my own orgasm and the feel of her tongue on my face aroused me further. She kept at it, kissing me gently, reaching out to lightly pinch my nipples. I moaned once and then clamped my teeth shut as a second orgasm spread through me like ignited gasoline. I could see stars behind my closed lids and I almost broke my kneeling position, but I managed to maintain it. I was still breathing rapidly when she lifted my skirt and began to rub my mound. The third orgasm didn't take long and hit just as hard. I felt tears course down my cheeks as the pleasure washed over me yet again. I could hear myself panting out loud now. God, if she didn't stop there was no way I would be able to maintain this position. No way I would be able to stop myself from hollering with absolute pleasure. But she did stop. And my body ached for her touch when she removed her hands. My eyes were still closed and I was gasping for air.

"Look at me, baby girl."

My eyes were brimming with tears when I opened them. Her hazel-green jewels simply watched me. I wasn't sure what to do. I was embarrassed for crying. I said the only thing I could think of.

"Thank you Daddi."

The shakily whispered words brought a soft smile to her lips. She leaned forward to kiss me tenderly, reaching up to grasp the hands clasped behind my head and place them around her neck. I moved closer to her, longing for the feel of her body against mine. She leaned back into the chair, pulling me with her until I was nestled securely between her legs. I thought I had died and gone to heaven as she kissed me slowly, teasingly, hungrily. She must have kissed me for a full ten minutes and my head was reeling by the time she gently pushed me away. I was hot and bothered again. I think she wanted me that way. That way I would think of her every moment of every day while she was away. As if there was any other option.

"I have to finish up some work, baby girl. Go home. I'll see you in a week."

Her husky voice prompted me to move and I nodded, standing and leaving without another word. Once her office door was closed behind me, I slumped into my desk chair, resting my forehead on the desk. God, how would I make it an entire week without her?

*************

That is how things proceeded for the next three months. We would work for a few days, a week, maybe two (after two I was about to go nuts), and then at some point she would ask me to lock the door and simply ravish me. I was off kilter, out of focus, waiting, anticipating the next moment I would hear those words. It was excruciating. I had no idea when it would happen. I think she was testing me. She didn't invite me to her home and there were no more hotel rooms. Our relationship was confined to the office. This did not help me of course. Everything about the office reminded me of her and I was in a constant state of arousal from the time I arrived in the morning until the time I left at night.

But I was longing for more and she knew it. I wanted to be hers at the office and away from the office. I wanted to sleep beside her at night, even if it was curled up at the foot of her bed. I needed more from her. I needed her to tell me what to do every moment of the day, tell me what to eat, when to shower, how to dress. I wanted to do nothing but please her. It was my mission in life. I was certain she wanted me to feel that way.

On the six month anniversary of the day we first met, Lee asked me to join her for dinner. I was walking on air for the rest of the day and people who passed my desk simply smiled at me. I'm not sure they knew what was going on between me and Lee, but they knew I was excited to be alive that day. At 5pm, for the first time in weeks, I left the office on time. I rushed to the spa for my monthly hair removal appointment. Then I hurried home to slip into a tight little purple dress I had bought a week earlier. Purple stockings with seems up the back and four inch purple heels complemented the outfit. I was hoping something special would happen tonight. I was hoping I would wake beside her in the morning. But even if nothing happened, I was hoping to spend as much time as I possibly could with her over dinner.

She picked me up at eight in a limousine. I was flabbergasted. She was dressed in purple and black, and when she smirked at my outfit I knew we were in sync. She was the perfect gentlewoman, holding the car door open for me, handing me a glass of Dom Perignon, complementing me. I was in heaven just sitting beside her in the close confines of the limo, but her voice washing over me was a little too much and I could feel her, and the alcohol, going to my head immediately. She took me to an upscale restaurant in Center City and I watched as she ordered appetizers, more champagne and a lobster dinner. She kept me entertained with some problems she was facing at three different research sites. She didn't have to say a word, just sitting across from her, staring into those mesmerizing eyes, would have been enough for me. The meal was wonderful but nothing surpassed her company, the attention she lavished on me and the smell of her cologne. When the waiter brought the check, my heart was already sinking. I didn't want the evening to end, but I knew I couldn't complain. That would only upset her, and I never wanted to upset her again. My head was swimming from the two bottles of champagne we had consumed as we waited for the waiter to return with her credit card. Then she was holding my elbow as I stood and leading me to the exit. I was flushed from her touch, from her presence. When we slid into the limousine, I nestled against her. I wasn't paying attention when she gave the driver an address, assuming she was taking me home. I was disappointed, but I wanted to enjoy the last few minutes I had with her.

I didn't realize I'd dozed off until I woke, my body literally singing at the feel of Lee's arm around me, the feel of her silk shirt beneath my cheek. I shifted a little and she allowed me to sit up. When I glanced out of the window, I realized we were no longer in Philadelphia. We seemed to be driving through one of the suburbs. My heart leapt, wondering where she was taking me. However, I didn't ask. I had no intention of questioning my domme.

"Sleepy, baby girl?" Her voice tantalized me.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands, "no Daddi, just a little tipsy."

She chuckled, "that's okay, I want you relaxed tonight."

The words moved through me and I was both anxious and delighted. I had no idea why she wanted me relaxed and I didn't care. I would be spending more time with her, that's all that mattered.

The limousine finally stopped in front of a modest looking one-story house in a relatively posh residential area. The driver opened my door and I stood, waiting as Lee paid him with a credit card. I followed Lee to the door without hesitation, anxious as she unlocked it. Was this Lee's home? Is this where my domme lived? I felt thrilled at the thought of finally seeing where she slept at night.

The house wasn't big, but it was gorgeously decorated. Plush carpet and exquisite furniture, everything in shades of green, gold and rust. Warm paintings, soothing lighting...it was very nice indeed. Lee rested her hands on my shoulders, sliding the trench coat from me. I watched her hang our coats in a closet near the door. She took my hand and led me to an overstuffed sofa, making sure I was settled comfortably before disappearing into what I assumed was the kitchen. She reappeared a few minutes later with two snifters and a bottle of cognac. I had learned some time ago that cognac was Lee's drink of choice and although I didn't care for it at first, I had decided to acquire a taste for it. Now I was learning to enjoy it and taste the subtle differences between the brands. This was one of the more expensive cognacs, probably Couvasier XO. I enjoyed the feel of it in my mouth, on my tongue, and the burn as it made its way down my throat and settled in my stomach. I was light headed, more than a little tipsy, and absolutely intoxicated by Lee's presence. She stood and disappeared again into another part of the house. When she returned, she handed me a joint. We had never discussed the use of drugs, but she was right to assume I could smoke with the best of them.

She held a lighter to the tip for me and I inhaled deeply, holding the smoke in my lungs for an impressively long time. It was easier for me to smoke when I was already loosened up by alcohol. I pulled on the joint again before passing it to her, enjoying the sensations coursing through my body. When I smoked, I mean really smoked, there was a tightening in my chest and then a rapid spread of tingling heat the moved through every nerve end of my body. Then my entire body just pulsed with sexual hunger. It was an incredibly erotic feeling...and I was most certainly there now. The way I was feeling, Lee could have done anything she wanted to me. Anything. And I would have enjoyed myself no matter what. But then, that was pretty much true even when I was sober with Lee.

We sat beside one another for a little while, sipping cognac and sharing the joint. When we finished the first, she lit another. I hadn't realized it but she'd turned on some music, mellow jazz. The sound of the sax and the huskiness of the singer's voice turned me on even more. I was at a place I had never been before. There was a mixture of expensive champagne, expensive cognac and an excellent batch of weed in my veins. My senses were tuned into the energy in the room, the colors, the music, the sexual heat exuding from Lee's body. I wasn't sure what was happening, why she made me feel this way, how I could feel so relaxed and so sexually strung out at the same time. I wasn't sure I would be able to stand it if she touched me. It felt like I would have a mind-shattering orgasm and simply pass out if she so much as kissed me.

She stood, taking my glass and the joint from my hands, and pulled me to my feet. She took me into her arms and we began to sway to the music. I wasn't much of a dancer but she kept the steps simple and I followed her lead easily. The feel of her against me had my senses ringing. Her hand caressed my back gently, her thighs were pressed erotically against mine and I could feel something hard pressed against my belly. Considering I was high, it took me a moment to realize what I was feeling. Lee had strapped up. Just the thought of it had me wet. She brought me closer, her mouth near my ear as we continued to sway. I felt dizzy from being so close to her, but it was a pleasant feeling...an arousing feeling. Everything she did, every move she made, every touch she lavished on me, made me hotter. She could have recited a grocery list and had me seconds away from an orgasm just from the sound of her voice. When I felt her tongue trace my ear lobe, my knees almost buckled. I clung to her, my hands grasping at the silk of her shirt to keep from falling. Her tongue burned me. Burned my flesh, burned into my body, burned into my brain. I knew, with every move, she was carving permanent grooves into my brain that would be reserved just for her. With just a look from her I would forever recall the feelings she had awakened in me. I would never be the same.

After torturing me with the feel of her tongue on my lobe, she moved on to nibble the flesh of my neck. The feel of her teeth on me, biting into the saltiness of my skin, tasting of me, rendered me absolutely powerless. I was moaning now, soft moans that escaped from me without permission, whimpering sounds that one could have mistaken for pain if they were oblivious to where I was, what I was doing and who I was with. To some extent, the moans did reflect pain, but it was a sweet pain, a delightful pain, a pain that I would pay millions to hold on to. I wanted her. There was no question about it. I wanted her to take me, roughly, to make me hers. The tenderness of her touch was doing nothing but making my sexual ache more intense. I wished I could have hurried her along, but I trusted her. I knew she was in control, that she knew what was best for me. And all I had to do was take a deep breath and wait. Just wait. God, what sweet torture.

Her hands curved over my hips, her fingers digging into them as her teeth sank into my neck. I would have a mark there for sure. The thought pleased me. Her mark, her brand, on me for weeks to come. My heart leapt at the thought. I could feel her inching my dress up, pulling it slowly up my thighs, her hands sliding downward as the material bunched at my waist. I had on stockings, not pantyhose, and I was thrilled with my choice all of a sudden. The purple thong would not provide much of a barrier. I prayed I would not have to wait much longer for her touch.

I felt cool air on my buttocks finally, but her hands did not make their way to my throbbing center. Instead, she continued to tease me. Her lips continually drew a pattern right above my breasts as her hands tenderly caressed the smooth flesh of my buttocks. I couldn't follow her lead anymore, dancing to a jazz song was the furthest thing from my mind. I needed her. I couldn't think, couldn't focus, couldn't breath. Every inch of my flesh felt as sensitive as the tip of my clit. As she licked, nibbled and stroked me, I thought I would die from the slow agony she was creating. I don't know how much longer she continued to torment me, but I was dizzy when her hand finally covered my mound and her teeth sunk into one of my hardened nipples. That alone sent me over the edge and the first powerful orgasm swept through me. I grabbed at her desperately, moaning her name as the aftershocks continued to throb through me for a few moments. She pulled me to her, her breathing steady and deep, her hands gently caressing me once again.

We sat on the sofa again and I finished my cognac, taking another long hit off the joint. She did the same, watching me, not a word spoken between us. My body was tingling, my skin overly sensitive, my head swimming with arousal. Minutes later she helped me from the sofa and led me to a closed door. I couldn't really focus when she opened it. I saw more greens, gold and rust, a massive cherry wood four poster bed dressed in black satin. But I didn't care about the décor, I couldn't. I longed for the feel of her against me, atop me, within me. She led me to the bed and stood, watching me. She still had a joint in her hands and pulled from it as she leaned against the frame of the bed. She was waiting for something. It only took me a moment to realize what it was. I reached back to unzip my dress.

"Slowly, baby girl. Slowly."

The words took me to another level and I slowed my movements down considerably. Once the zipper was down, I turned my back to her, easing the dress from my shoulders, shimmying my hips a little as I peeled the fabric away. I turned to face her, enjoying the look in her eye as she took in the purple bra, garter and stockings. I still had the heels on. I hoped I pleased her. I kicked off the shoes, taking my time as I removed one stocking and then the other, enjoying the feel of my own hands against my skin as I undressed for her. I wiggled out of the thong next, saving the bra for last. As I freed my breasts, I saw a hunger in her eyes that had been building for quite some time and was now stoked to a pleasant blaze. She smirked as I stood silently, waiting for her to direct me.

"Lie on your back."

I crawled onto the bed, catlike, aware that my movements were turning her on even more. I settled into the middle of the bed on my back, my hands at my sides, my eyes closed, my blood pumping what was surely pure, unadulterated lust through my veins. I lay there, waiting for her. I couldn't hear a sound and was sure she was watching the erratic rise and fall of my breasts, sure she could see the juices that had wet my inner thighs. My thoughts were everywhere at once and no where at all. Finally I heard the rustle of clothing, my pulse increasing ever so slightly as I realized she was undressing. The mattress shifted as she climbed onto the bed to lie beside me. Then, once again, nothing. I knew she was looking at me again and I could feel the cool air, cool only because my flesh was burning, cause my nipples to harden further.

Then suddenly, I felt the heat of her mouth on my nipple as her hands pried my thighs apart. She slid two fingers into me and I could not swallow the moan that escaped even if I wanted to. She fucked me, slowly, gently, sliding a third finger into me as her teeth bit into my nipple. My back arched as her fingers spread me wide. There was no pain, only new sensations that brought me closer and closer to the edge. She shifted to kneel between my thighs and switched to the other breast. My body tensed just slightly as she slid a fourth finger into me. Now there was a twinge of pain, but I was so hot it only pushed me further toward the abyss. I was teetering on the edge now, enjoying the feel of her fingers spreading me wider than ever before, pumping into me, creating exquisite sensations within me. My hips rose to meet her thrusts. I became increasingly lightheaded as her tongue lapped at my nipple. She bit my nipple hard and I cried out as she tucked her thumb and slipped her entire hand into me. The weed and alcohol had relaxed me, but this feeling was more than simply uncomfortable, it hurt. My hips bucked, trying to dislodge her hand, but she pressed a hand to my stomach, pinning me to bed. I was panting, trying to calm down as she continued to feast on my nipples, distracting me from the pain.

The feeling of pain soon passed and was replaced by a heightened sense of excitement. I squeezed my vaginal muscles, relishing in the feel of her entire hand within me. The thought of it, of what she planned to do, made me both nervous and hot. I shifted slightly and she removed the hand pressing against my stomach, raising her head from my breasts to stare down at me. Those beautiful eyes watched the shock on my face as she closed her hand into a fist. If I thought she had filled me to capacity before, I was wrong. I grimaced as pain swept through me again, but I knew it would pass this time so I didn't pull away from her. She waited, allowing me to get accustomed to the feel of her fist within me, a feeling of fullness I could never have imagined.

She leaned down and kissed her way down my stomach as her fist began to move within me. I called out her name, my fingernails digging into my own palms as I forced myself to remain relatively still for her. My senses were overloading. I was unable to process the emotions welling up within me. I was crying, my body tensed for the impending explosion. When her lips covered my clit, her fist continuing to pump into me, my body simply erupted into an earth shattering orgasm. I shut my eyes tightly and could hear someone scream. It took me a moment to realize it was me. Her fist increased its pace, her tongue whipping my clit into a frenzy as I crashed into yet another devastating orgasm, followed immediately by another.

I was sobbing, pleading with her to stop, begging her to continue. Her lips left my mound for a moment and I watched as she placed a finger in her mouth. When her mouth found my clit again, I could feel her slide that finger into my virgin rear hole and knew I could not stave off the climax that tore through me violently. I called out to her, my hands suddenly gripping her shoulders, clawing at her back. Her fist was pounding into me, her finger pumping into my rear and she was greedily devouring my clit. I'd had so many orgasms the pleasure was almost painful. I thought I was spent, absolutely unable to come again, until I felt her teeth sink into my clit. I screamed as yet another orgasm charged through me. My entire body froze and then there was black.