Lee Ch. 01

Story Info
From married conservative womanhood to Fire.
2.3k words
3.85
60.7k
10
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianfoxx
ianfoxx
6 Followers

Lee Part 1: What Have You Taught Me

"Are you getting out of here soon?" Ian asked as he put on his coat.

"I've got a couple of emails to send out before I leave but you go ahead," Lee replied.

It had been a very long busy day and Ian never wanted to leave without her. Since they had been working together for the past 5 years, a professional friendship turned into a volcanic passion. The sexual tension had been building for awhile with both being cautiously loyal to the spouses that awaited them at home. But the fire in their present marriages had fizzled and Ian and Lee found each other discreetly connected. It seemed the more they saw of each other, the more intense things developed. Ian had placed an endless stream of sexual adventures on her plate and after 25 years of marriage and facing turning 50, he made her fire burn deep down. He was a gentleman and a sexual demon and for some strange reason, he could turn any situation into a ball of lust.

She was deeply in love with him and craved what it would be like to be a part of his life 24/7. But that wasn't going to happen anytime soon with both being married. So she had to simply settle for working together and finding the occasional time to steal away and act out the sexual desires they both grew to need with each other. There was no doubt this man could make her squirm when they found being alone after hours, but for some reason on this particular night, she had a strange feeling spinning inside.


"How about if I hang out for awhile. I think everyone is just about gone from the office and maybe we could stick around and play," he offered in his seductive tone.

"Baby, I don't have time. I need to finish this and Terry will be calling to find out when I'm coming home to fix dinner. You know how he gets."

Just the thought of having to go through that routine each night when she got home made her stomach turn but if she was late, it was a night of jealous questioning. Reluctantly, Ian agreed and against his will, he had to leave because his wife was expecting him home. As she kissed him passionately and watched him walk out the door, the strange tingle was creeping inside her.

Often when they spent time fantasizing to enhance the sex, Ian had Lee thinking about people they worked with. In particular, there was one colleague of his that he didn't like but it got him off to make Lee orgasm to a hot scenario he would put together. At times, Ian considered himself a closet cuckold seeing his lover explode to his naughty scenarios about Ray. Although Lee wasn't sure what a cuckold was, over time she realized how hot it made them both and would go with the flow.

To Lee, Ray was attractive and a typical macho type. She figured she was secretly attracted to macho guys since she was married to one. Not something she loved to have around a lot but for erotic fantasy, it made her squirm. She had confessed to Ian that Ray was handsome but only after Ian had driven her wild with naughty scenarios about him. But deep down Ian hated Ray because he was constantly going behind his back to their boss to make him look bad. Lee would often tease Ian about his jealousy of Ray just to get a rise out of him, but again it was only playful fantasy.

As Ian walked out the door, Lee wondered why she tingled with excitement. She knew she had to get work done and get home but something told her to look at her window to see what cars were still left in the parking lot. A pang of excitement struck her when she noticed that Ray's car was the only one left besides her. What a wild fantasy she could dream up for Ian the next day she thought. A minute later she was dialing his extension.

"Hi this is Ray," sounding exhausted from the end of the day.

"Well hi there Ray...this is your friend from down the hall," she flirted.

She always flirted with Ray because it made Ian jealous and to see if Ray's macho attitude would become interested in her.

"Friend huh? he snickered recognizing her playfulness right away. And what are you still doing here. I suspect your sidekick is lurking around?" he laughed.

Lee knew Ray would take any shot he could to insult Ian and she often thought he would want to nail her just to take her away from him. But her reality told her that it was just in her mind since that kind of scenario only played out in her fantasies with Ian.

"He just left and I'm finishing up some work but I thought I'd call to say hi," realizing there wasn't a good reason to call.

"Well thanks for calling, he chuckled realizing she was just toying. "I'll see you later."

When he hung up, Lee suddenly wondered what she was doing and immediately felt that rush to get home before Terry called. Just then a knock came at her door.

"Who is it?" wondering if she missed someone else's car in the parking lot.

"This is your friend from down the hall," Ray smirked as the knob on her door started to turn.

In he walked without being invited sitting himself immediately in her side chair. Although she was comfortable around Ray, the suddenly bold maneuver to sit down without being invited plus being there without Ian had her nervous. But the nerves suddenly were smothered by butterflies of sexual excitement.

"So where is your sidekick....how could he go and leave his woman alone," he teased.

"Oh Ray fuck you...he had to leave and so do I," she was demanding control of the conversation.

"Well I wouldn't fuck unless it would get me somewhere and to tell you the truth, I think you have something on your mind Lee," he was cornering her.

Lee couldn't help the suddenly fire in her belly from his stare, his directness, and the fact that they were alone. She felt her nipples begin to harden against her bra and she hoped they weren't showing.

"And by-the-way...I think you two are getting it on and that is too bad," he said in a threatening voice.

Lee tried to turn serious and professional to eliminate any clue that Ian was fucking her. If Ray got started on that, she didn't know how it could affect their working relationship not to mention it getting back home.

"Listen Ray...its been fun but I have to go so let's say good night shall we. Besides, isn't that little woman of yours expecting you," she attempted to make light of the conversation to see if he would go. She also knew he was married to a very subservient woman.

"Hey....let me just say that if you are fucking Ian, it's too bad because you are selling yourself short," he tempted me to ask.

"What are you talking about?" Lee demanded.

"Well I wouldn't care if you are as far as the job relationship goes, but if you want to feel what unbridled sex feels like...." he teased.

"Oh...and what would you know about that," Lee felt the words of temptation deceive her knowing she needed to leave soon.

Her tits were now heaving up and down slowly with each breath unable to wipe the flashbacks of the Ian scenarios about Ray from her heard. He was staring at her as if he knew what she was thinking and Ray wasn't about to let go of it. She pressed her legs tightly together to somehow plug the wetness she was started to experience but the pressure against her clit made her hotter.

Then in a very demanding voice Ray said, "well I suspect your throat is starting to get a little dry right now."

He was right.

"and....your nipples are probably erect and wanting to escape that bra you are wearing not to mention I smell sex starting to develop between your legs."

He was right....he was right....he was right.

And Lee felt the sexual wicked feelings she has only with Ian but yet they were in her now starting to overtake her. Suddenly her phone broke the tension and she immediately reached for it.

"ah hello," she barely voiced thinking it was her hubby checking in.

"Are you still there?" Ian was shocked.

Immediately her heart leaped with excitement as her breasts involuntarily jutted out as if Ian was watching, "yes I'm here but getting ready to leave soon." She lied.

"Well when I pulled out I saw Ray's car there and wanted to make sure you knew that," he said in a way to warn her.

Ray smiled suddenly as Lee realized he must have heard Ian's worry. With one smooth quick motion he reached over and pushed down the tab on the phone disconnecting the call. He stood up and walked over and locked the door. He turned with fire in his eyes and made no effort to cover up the massive bulge building in his pants. Lee was lost in a sexual fog as she placed the phone back in the cradle without hesitation. Her tits were hard and ripe pressing against her bra.

She was falling into the worst taboo she could imagine but didn't care. Her fire was out of control. The phone rang again yet she didn't attempt to answer it. As she stood up she realized the moisture that had collected in her panties was warm. Ray stood and watched waiting for his victim to succumb to his sexual power. Lee was indeed being coiled in to his lust. The light blinked on her phone indicating a message.

Ray reached over and touched the speaker button and pressed it. The dial toned pierced the air as he demanded for Lee to call her voice mail. She did as she was told and listened to a panicked Ian plead for her to pick up. Lee couldn't take her eyes off Ray as he moved within inches of her running his fingers seductively up and down the seams of her button down blouse. Her tits were craving to be touched as her nipples filled the bra cups. The phone rang again and Lee looked to Ray for instruction.

Slowly he picked up the receiver and laid it on the desk so they listened to a worried Ian's voice. Ray was being cruel now and Lee wished she could stop it. As Ian was in the middle of pleading Lee felt a twinge of evil herself and picked the phone up to slam it down on the receiver.

Breathing heavy and lusting Ray smirked and with one swift motion tore open the blouse sending the buttons shooting across the room like bullets. Lee tilted her head back allowing Ray to dig into her bra and pop loose her 36c breasts. For a 49 year old she had the body of a woman in her 30's and it made Ray even more intense. He cupped one tit in his hand helping himself to the other one. His free hand pinched her nipple as he sucked the other deep between his teeth.

Without hesitation she reached down and unzipped his pants releasing a serpent that she had never seen. The monster appeared to have a mind of its own throbbing with it pre-cum covered purple head. Ray locked his hands around Lee's head and forced her down on it. But she gladly surrounded it with her lustful mouth driving it deep down her throat. As she pulled up on it, her tongue danced under the shaft like a snake curling around the fleshy under-skin.

Without hesitation he pulled her head back and tilted it up toward him, "now tell me who you want to fuck?"

"God damn you Ray!" she pleaded as she rose to her feet and yanked her skirt up. He lifted her up and pressed her back against the wall as her legs coiled around his hips. His hand worked into her panties as she felt the silk being yanked violently off her. The cool air meshed with the gush from her pussy juice.

As if she had waited for this her entire life, his manhood plunged into her pussy splitting her in two. The feeling made her gasp as she clung around his neck pressing her hips down on him. She couldn't believe she was cumming all over his cock so quickly as he rammed her harder against the wall.

"OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO PASS OUT YOU FUCKING BASTARD," she screamed!

Ray grunted and exploded up in her as the hot sperm splashed down her thighs from the amount. She kept fucking him harder and harder with waves of orgasm keeping her from stopping.

Finally, she collapsed as Ray laid her on the desk. With her blouse torn open and her tits jutting straight out from the tight under support of her black bra....he licked her nipples feverishly making her orgasm again. Then without warning, he picked up the phone, pushed a button and walked out leaving her heaving out of control as a familiar voice came on the phone.

"Fuck Lee honey...what happened," Lee heard a worried Ian realizing that Ray hit redial.

She gasped for air but couldn't talk because Ray's fucking still had her hips bucking wildly in the air with orgasm.

How would she ever explain this.

How would she be able to keep from wanting Ray again!

"HELLO...LEE ARE YOU THERE?"

ianfoxx
ianfoxx
6 Followers