Lee Ch. 02

Story Info
The sexual monster in her continues to grow out of control.
5.7k words
3.93
39.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: From Voyeur to Fuck!

"Listen, I'm wondering if you would be up for some adventure when we go away to the conference next week," Ian asked with excitement in his voice.

"Adventure? What kind of adventure?" Lee responded with a flirtatious smirk.

"Well I was wondering if you'd be up to perhaps having someone come to our hotel room to watch us have sex?"

Ian loved to go online searching for married men who would like to voyeur their lovemaking. During their sexual role playing, Ian found Lee to be a cat in bed when they discussed fucking in front of another man. The more he fed scenarios of a strange man masturbating to their bedroom wrestling, the hotter she got. So Ian decided to take matters into his own hands and try and find a willing and safe voyeur. Besides he was still a little uneasy about the strange explanation Lee gave about working late one night.

It was an unusual situation since they always left the office together each night. But on this particular evening, Lee stayed behind knowing Ian had to leave. Ian made efforts to call Lee at the office on his way home but the phone kept being disconnected. Little did he know Lee was being sexually devoured by one of his colleagues behind his back. It wasn't planned, it just happened and Lee silently believed the sexuality Ian created in her was the sexual monster he didn't intend to build. But the one thing about Ian was his ability to find new ways to incite the lust in Lee. And that was something she couldn't deny, not to mention she needed to convince him nothing happened after hours on that one night she slipped.

"What do you have in mind?" Lee was always sexually curious about Ian's ideas.

"I've been online looking for a married or committed guy who may want to come and watch us have sex."

"My God that sounds really exciting but how do you know that guy you find won't turn out to be a killer?" Lee was turned on by the thought and scared at the same time.

Ian was pretty good about ensuring who he was dealing with. He wanted to make sure the man he selects has as much to lose as they do. After all, Lee and Ian were married to other people and their love in itself had to be discreet.

"Not to worry, I've managed to find a guy who works for a big financial firm in the city. He's 28 and....

"WAIT! 28? He is the same age as my oldest son you know." Lee protested.

"Honey he's getting married in a few months and wants to simply watch us. Come take a peek on my computer at his picture. Also, I've checked out that he is legit regarding his job so we're really talking about a pretty mature professional guy," Ian comforted her.

Lee walked over and took a look at the picture. She saw a tall man which is something that secretly turned her on. It was difficult to see his face but her mind told her it wouldn't matter if he was just going to sit and watch. The quick thought of having hot passionate sex in front of this young man while he stroked his cock, started to make her nipples hard.

"Well I trust you so if you want to set something up, go ahead...I'll follow your lead."

A week later Ian and Lee were in the city attending the conference. Up to that point, nothing had been said about the possibility of the mystery voyeur. Although it had only been one night since they arrived, Lee thought maybe that Ian was unable to make the proper arrangements. On this particular afternoon, Lee told Ian she had enough of the conference schedule and was heading back to her hotel room. Ian needed to go to one more session with the other members of their office team so he told Lee he would call and sneak away as soon as he could. They both had to be discreet to avoid suspicion from the other members of their company team who traveled with them.

Lee told Ian to hurry because she was hot and wanted to get in a good fuck before they had to meet the rest of the group for dinner. Little did she know that Ian had been in contact with the voyeur but wasn't sure if she was up for it in reality. It sounded sexually wicked when they fantasized about it, but he was apprehensive about putting it into action for fear she may reject the entire situation and find him too perverse.

Back in her hotel room, Lee relaxed on the bed anticipating the sexual itch Ian could scratch if he would only hurry. It was then that she began to fantasize about the idea Ian had revealed a week ago and wondered if he just wasn't able to coordinate things. Just then her cell phone rang.

"Hello?" she said with a dry throat because she was becoming excited.

"Hey listen... Ian hesitated. I was wondering if you still had any thoughts on that situation I told you about being watched," he said with cautious excitement.

"Well yes I did but I thought perhaps you didn't have any luck because you hadn't mentioned anything," Lee quickly responded with anticipation. She always liked when Ian took charge and developed erotic situations for them to try.

"Believe it or not...I called him after you left the conference on a whim to meet me so we could at least chat. I didn't want to have all these lengthy chats online and simply run away."

Nearly jumping out of her skin she felt the sexual fog start to overtake her. "You Did! Well what did he say?"

"Actually he is standing across the lobby waiting to see what we are going to do. I told him to meet me."

"Oh God...should we...does he seem okay?" she erupted feeling her stomach begin to ache with that feeling she gets when becoming horny controls her reality.

"Yeah...I think he is fine. He says he is okay to just watch and only has a little bit of time but I trust the situation. So what do you think....are you up for the next level of this sexual ride I'm taking you on? Ian teased and hoped.

Not believing that she wasn't thinking about all the potential problems with this risk, the words seemed to roll out of her deep sexual soul, "Let's Do It!"

"We'll be up in a minute," Ian was barely able to speak as he clicked off the cell. He walked over to Josh and wiggle his finger discreetly so people in the lobby wouldn't see. Ian was always careful to be sure someone from his work team didn't wander by and see him with a stranger.

Josh had never done this before but always wanted to watch another couple. He loved the woman he was about to marry but he always got excited trolling online looking for this type of situation. He never ever believed someone would be so perfect and when Ian made the offer, he really didn't care if Lee was hideous. It was the thought of doing something taboo with strangers.

He followed Ian to the elevator making sure they were the only ones to get on. Once inside Ian began to outline the ground-rules again while getting Josh excited about this MILF he was about to see.

As they walked down the hall, Ian seemed relaxed by the entire idea while Josh started to tremble with anticipation. Inside the room Lee sat in a chair waiting in the silence. The hard pounding of her heart was interrupted by the soft entrance knock on the door before it slowly opened. Lee immediately sprung to her feet to see Ian come in first and hold the door halfway closed behind him.

"Are you sure about this?" checking one last time to be certain.

She anxiously nodded her head awaiting the man behind the door to appear. Ian quickly opened the door hustling Josh in before anyone could see him. As he poked his head out into the hallway to be sure know one had seen what was going on, Lee and Josh's eyes locked immediately sending an indescribable hot feeling inside them both.

"My God you are tall," Lee said in a sexy soft flirtatious voice sauntering over to shake Josh's hand. Ian noticed an immediate change in Lee's demeanor but his excitement overtook his concern. "How tall are you Josh? she said with a sexy smile looking up at him.

"I'm six-five," he offered like a shy school boy.

Ian came in and pointed Josh to the chair in the corner of the room for him to sit. The young man quickly went over to sit down because he felt his excitement stirring inside and a hard on beginning to build already.

Ian stood behind Lee and slowly ran his hands down her body as if to tempt him. "Well what do you think...can you believe she is almost 50?" he stated to Josh.

"Hell she is hot!" Josh quickly responded in his young expression. He squirmed in his chair obviously not believing he was in the same room with this MILF.

"So you never have done this before," Lee seductively said. "Your wife doesn't get this sexual with you?" She was starting to pour it on.

"No way...she would never understand this?" his heated voice quickly dispensing his words.

With that Ian went over and sat on the window ledge next to Josh's chair facing Lee who stood in the middle of the room. Both men could already see two erect nipples protruding through her tight black sweater.

"Well honey...." Ian began. "Why don't you show our guest what a real 50 year old MILF looks like. But be sure to do it slow."

With that Lee made that sexy little wiggle of her head when Ian knew she was about to sexually boil. She walked seductively toward both men but stopped directly in front of Josh. Her actions were telling Ian that if he wanted to see her turn on another man, he was about to get an eyeful.

Josh sat straight up in his chair as if to give Lee a little more room even though she was still a good 10 feet from him. There was a momentary silence as both men watched Lee's hands begin to peel her sweater slowly from her slacks. It seemed like a never ending process as the black fabric slowly slid upward until the first hint of her tanned skin appeared. She watched Josh's eyes and locked in on his lust that was building.

As her untucked sweater was limp at her side, she slowly turned her back to him. You could feel the heat developing in the room. She jutted her ass out slightly toward the stranger as her head turned to catch his eyes staring with such hunger.

With a look of sexual control she dragged the limp sweater upward slowly revealing a tan tight back crossed with the black straps of her black lace bra. Putting her hands on her hips she smiled at Josh and slowly pivoted around watching his eyes. They seemed to grow bigger as she turned so slow. Finally she couldn't believe it. There she was, hands on hips with her tits heaving up and down with excitement wanting to bust from her tight bra.

She wanted to look at Ian to see his excitement and encouragement but something deep inside her wicked body told her she didn't care. She was giving a show to this young man and that was fueling her fire.

"So do you like my tits honey?" she offered to Josh.

"Oh Fuck Yeah!" barely able to contain himself. Lee ran her hands slowly up her hips until they surrounded the two 38C melons. She wondered if strippers felt this sexual rush that made the "dance" more exciting? Lee was gyrating her hips rubbing her big tits for Josh to devour with his eyes.

Without thinking she undid her slacks and let them fall freely to the floor. Unbeknown to Ian, she had slipped on black stockings and garters before he came back to the room. And there she stood....Black Bra, Panties, Garters, Stockings, and Heels. Nothing made her want to stop this erotic adventure now.

Suddenly Ian's voice penetrated the silent steam, "Looks like Josh is enjoying your body baby."

Lee unlocked her eyes for a split second to look over at Ian who was fixed on what was happening between Josh's legs. In a hypnotic state her eyes followed Ian's finding an incredible bulge growing in the young man's pants. Yes...she couldn't stop thinking of him as a young man because he was one. A boy in her eyes who could be best friends with her son she thought. That thought would have turned her off in the past but it was like throwing gas on a fire in the depths of her sexual soul now.

Seeing Josh's growing interest and cock, Ian wanted to detract Lee from locking in on him. "Why don't you walk around the room so Josh can see how your body moves," Ian offered. He wanted to kill some time to think of a way to bring Lee's attention back to him.

Without an ounce of resistance, Lee turned and strutted seductively around the room making sure Josh could see every muscle in her tight body gyrate like a machine. Her hips swayed as an invitation turning to walk back toward him foot in front of foot like a model. Ian had never seen her walk so seductively before. Lee imagined her tits pumping that hot cock.

Ian sprung to his feet and maneuvered behind Lee and began to fondle her tits for Josh. He started to whisper in Lee's ear as if to break her from the trance she was now in. He told her how he was going to fuck her in front of their guest. Lee responding to the all familiar touch and sound of her true lover felt her wetness soaking her panties.

"Show him your tits baby", Ian demanded now in control.

Lee brought her hands up hooking her thumbs in the straps dragging them off her shoulders. She stepped forward away from Ian putting her very close to Josh's eyes as she leaned forward reaching behind her for the back clasp. With one swift tug, Ian saw from his vantage point behind, the bra snap apart and fall to the floor. Lee backed up and took Ian's hands moving them to her ripe breasts to rub. As he started to pull and pinch her nipples he saw Josh's expression of pure lust and hunger.

"And now the panties," Ian whispered in his soft hot voice.

"Sure baby," she responded quietly to Ian. Then she elevated her voice so Josh could hear her demands. "I'll take my panties off if he pulls that cock out for me to see.

Before Ian could respond, Josh was digging in his unzipped pants releasing a giant cock covered in precum. Lee didn't hesitate to slide her panties down obviously giving him a show. Ian was started to feel his loss of control but was incredibly turned on at the same time. He quickly yanked her to the bed where he laid on his back and had Lee straddle his face. She always loved his oral technique and this was a sure fire way to bring her focus back to him. As she rocked on his face his tongue feverishly lapped at the swollen clit. His nose pressed hard against the fleshy skin each time his tongue fucked inside her. Ian's cock was standing straight up knowing how his woman was loving his tongue.

Lee knew Ian couldn't watch when her cunt was smothering his face. She knew he was so focused on exploring every inch of her wet walls with his tongue. Because she knew that, she began to pull on her nipples for Josh. She stared at his hot cock getting bigger and bigger. Suddenly without sound, Josh mouthed the words, "Do you want this?"

Lee thought she was going to explode right there as she nodded sexually and mouthed back, "Oh Yes!

As Ian was bringing her closer and closer to the edge Josh's cock was on the verge of exploding. Incredibly it burst cum from it's tip as he moaned sending a gush that almost reached Lee. Ian felt a gush of orgasm in his mouth unexpectedly before he was finished. He couldn't believe she was cumming but he didn't know she was cumming to Josh. As the cum ran down his cheeks, Ian brought his hands up to Lee to lift and throw her flat on the bed. His fire had gotten the best of him as he shoved his hard cock deep in her convulsing pussy. For the first time she grabbed him to pull his head face down into the pillow next to her as she whispered for him to cum in her. But he didn't realize she was watching the young man growing hard again as Ian fucked her.

Lee watched Josh stroke his cock again to a solid spear that she now imagined was penetrating her. Ian was cumming out of control which she hardly felt beyond her own orgasm.

"My God baby I'm losing it!" she yelled in Ian's ear. Her hips convulsed watching the young man sitting across the room jerking his cock violently. His eyes moved between hers and Ian's ass pumping hard into her. Josh could sense she must love it a little rough as he started to feel the rush of ejaculation moving up his shaft again.

Lee continued to buck and buck and buck with the smell of sex flushing through her nostrils and the feeling of wetness under her ass.

"Oh my Ian fuck me harder....FUCK ME HARDER!" she yelled looking directly in Josh's eyes. As if she was speaking to him he squirted again. The sound of his cock being slapped up and down was music to Lee's ears as she felt Ian slump onto her.

It was over. Everyone was done and a thousand messages possessed the room during the last 20 minutes. As Ian rolled off her and tenderly kissed her lips, she began to come back to reality. She glanced over to see that Josh had pulled his pants up.

"Oh man you both were great!" he sincerely mentioned. "If you are in town a couple of days, I wouldn't mind helping out again."

"You know Josh...let me talk it over with Lee but I must say it was great having you here."

Lee was moving toward the bathroom with bra and panties in hand nodding her head in agreement. Ian and Josh continued to chat like old friends as Lee composed herself in the bathroom. She was still cumming inside from what she had just done and it seemed to take forever to stop. But she was anxious to get back out into the room before Josh left.

Without thinking she scribbled something on a piece of paper she had in her pocketbook and walked back out into the room and began dressing right in front of the men. Although Josh was listening to Ian, he couldn't help but watch Lee slip back into her clothes. She looked just as hot! Lee knew he was looking and began to inject herself into the conversation. After pulling on her slacks she stood in front of Josh talking casually about her own family. Ian stood to the side wondering why she was telling this stranger all about herself. He noticed the comfortable smile on her face as she slipped her bra over her still swollen breasts. She stepped forward and placed her arms around him, "God you really are tall."

"Thanks," he said hugging her back. It was obvious he enjoyed his first actual contact with Lee. Ian was uneasy about Lee's cavalier attitude especially since they discussed ahead of time not telling the stranger anything personal. He failed to notice Lee slipping the note she wrote into Josh's pants pocket. With that the young man left the room.

Lee and Ian spent the next hour talking about the afternoon encounter to make sure they both were okay with the affair. Ian didn't mention his uneasiness during the situation since Lee was back being attentive to him and not saying much about the encounter.

On the last day of the conference Lee told Ian she was going to bypass the morning sessions and head back to her room to get some rest. She told Ian to call her in a few hours for lunch. He had a strange feeling about Lee's unusual reaction so he elected to secretly sneak out of the sessions himself. He followed Lee across the street from the conference to the hotel and when she stopped at the front desk for something, he slipped by her without being noticed. He thought perhaps she was checking on her bill and that enabled him to let himself into her room with his key before she got there.

As Ian entered the dark room, he thought about waiting for her on the bed to surprise her but something told him to stay out of sight until he figured out what was going on. He slipped into the closet and a few minutes later he heard the door open. Lee walked by with her cell phone held up to her ear as he peered through the cracked opening from the closet. He fortunately remembered to silence his cell phone because he was certain she was calling him. He held it open in the darkness waiting to see her number appear. But it never did and suddenly he heard Lee's voice.

"Hey sexy man...guess who this is?" she laughed. Her smile on her face broadened, "I'm alone for awhile so get up here."

12