Lee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian couldn't believe she was calling someone else. "My God," he thought. Is it Josh she was actually calling and how did she get his number."

She hung up and disappeared into the bathroom. His mind was whirling telling him to quickly escape the closet and get out of there. But he was becoming strangely aroused and couldn't decide what to do. He was feeling the tug of the angel on one shoulder and a demon on the other which preoccupied him to a point that a few minutes passed and someone was knocking at the door.

It was too late. Whoever it was, Ian was going to have to wait it out. The door closed and he heard the pair walk to the bedroom area stopping just short of his vantage point in the closet.

He listened.

"I wasn't sure it was going to be okay to call," Josh's voice inquired. Ian somehow knew it was going to be him.

"After the show I put on for you, you didn't think I wanted you to call?" Lee said.

"Well I couldn't believe your note said to call you in an hour. I didn't know what was up and whether it was another session with Ian."

"I knew Ian would need to go back to his room to get ready for us to meet the team. After you left I told him I had to get ready and to call me in two hours for dinner," she explained. "Besides...I wanted to phone fuck you so I could hear your words telling me what you wanted to do with me."

"Yesssssssssss," he hissed. "And it certainly sounded like you erupted like me Lee?" he thought. Ian squirmed in the tight closet not believing what he was hearing.

Did Lee make some kind of private arrangement with this guy right under his nose while they were fucking? He felt the rush of heat come over his body. Did she actually phone fuck him only an hour after he was fucking her in front of this voyeur.

Lee suddenly appeared in his vision standing in front of the bed. She was staring to the side of the closet obviously looking at Josh. She began to slowly undo the top two buttons of her blouse.

"I bet you want what I have under this shirt don't you baby?"

"Well....perhaps," came Josh's voice as he approached her. His hands began to tenderly rub her tits through her blouse as she stared into his eyes with fire. "But I suspect what you really need is a man who will fuck you like an animal," he said.

"Oh you do huh?" she teased.

Ian felt his heart pounding out of his chest wondering but suspecting what was going to happen. And at that moment his worst nightmare exploded inside him with the sound of Lee's blouse being ripped wide open. The buttons flying across the room.

She stood there continuing to stare in the young man's eyes as her inviting tits were barely covered by a hot pink bra.

Without a word both of his hands snaked into the waistline of her skirt toying with the hem. She wasn't about to unlock her firey stare which seemed to propel his fury.

"It's time to get primitive!"

Ian's shocked eyes couldn't believe the violent power Josh had shredding her skirt from her body leaving her pink bra and panties as her only defense to his erotic rage.

She moved close to him, encircled his neck with her arms and kissed him with a passion of fire. Her mouth pressed hard to his forcing his tongue to snake outward to interlock hers. The soft moans began to get louder as their heads turned in a sensual sexual dance trying to get deeper in each other's mouth. Ian couldn't look away. It was like a bad accident you shouldn't look at, but can't help to stare.

Lee pulled away slowly beginning to work her fingers at the buttons on his shirt. One by one she popped them open while she stared in his eyes. Ian could see that sexy head wiggle and the soft biting of her upper lip which indicated her arousal. When the shirt was open she slid it off his muscular tall frame. The height of this young man had Lee incredibly turned on with his belt level within easy reach. In half the time, Lee had undone his pants, unzipped his fly, and let the cloth drop to the floor.

And there they were, him in briefs barely able to contain his massive hard on and her wearing only the hot pink bra and panties. Ian tried to shut his eyes but the words forced them open.

"Now what are you going to do with this woman who is old enough to be your mother?" she mocked.

Through his hiding place Ian's eyes were fixated on a sexually wicked grin spread across Josh's face that seemed to transform him from the gentle young man he had originally solicited. His long bulky arms reached out and grabbed Lee's shoulders. It was the first time Ian could see how he towered over her.

"Remove the panties or I'll rip them off," he demanded. Without hesitation she wiggled her hips sliding them down her tanned legs into they bunched around her feet as she quickly stepped out of them. Lee's started to smile in sexual anticipation.

Josh turned her around with one smooth motion and positioned her doggy style on the bed. She was facing a mirrored wall and could see the young man dropping to his knees out of her sight. Then it hit her like a shot.

The warmth of his tongue began to paint the forbidden crevice moving up and down slowly. He found the fleshy knob between her ass and pussy and abused it with his tongue. The flicking was so fast, it felt to Lee like a vibrator made of skin. Her pussy started to ooze again as she moaned and gyrated her hips. Her head tossed back and forth as if she was being sexually tortured.

"Oh Fuck that feels so good....Man...Oh Man," she moaned with ecstasy. Her hips began to buck back pressing his face deep in her crevice.

"Do you want this young man's cock Lee? Is that what you crave lover?" he teased.

"Fuck me with that big cock of yours you naughty boy!" she pleaded. Her hips rolled round and round as he stood and positioned himself behind her. His cock was so moist with precum as he started to rub it up and down the crack of her ass to tempt her.

"You are a very very bad lady aren't you?" he hissed.

"God yes...please stick it in"

"And the minute you saw me you forgot about Ian...I could tell the way you watched me when you were riding his face."

"Damn!" Ian thought. So that is why she was cumming so hard. It wasn't his usual sexual actions that was making Lee gush but the sight of the young lover tempting her with his big cock.

"Jesus....FUCK ME NOW!" she cried.

"So the sexy lady who tempted me a few days ago wants it now does she?" as his cock grew larger with each stroke up and down. He bent over her and kissed her neck from behind as his hands coiled around her body and took hold of her tits.

"YESSSSSS....take those for your own!" Ian could not believe what he was hearing from her. "Make those tits YOURS."

Josh's hands were prying the swollen globes from the bra without unhooking it. He wanted them to jut out as far as they could. His fingers began to pinch and pull the hard nipples as Lee squirmed and moaned with pleasure. Ian could not believe how this man was manipulating her and making her beg.

"I need it now Damn It....Now...Please! her voice elevating. For sure someone in the next room would hear their cries if they were listening. But Lee didn't care. She was lost in this world of sexual frenzy and right now she needed his cock rammed deep in her.

"Lee I forgot my condoms baby...that is too bad isn't it?" he laughingly as he played with her emotions.

With that Lee rolled off the bed. Her tits bulging from the tight under wire of her bra. Her nipples were dark red and swollen from the aggressive pinching. She seemed out of control as Ian watched her walk over and push Josh down on the bed on his back. His 10 meaty inches was as rigid as a pole. Lee stood next to the young muscular body sprawled across her bed. His cock pulsed as the blood rushed through the thick vein.

"No condoms huh?" she inquired as she started to pump his cock with her hand. Ian knew Lee would never take such a risk of bare-back sex. No matter how far gone she seemed, that was a line she never wanted to cross because of the potential complications. Before Ian could finish his thought, Josh had two fingers going in her pussy starting to finger fuck her like a jack-hammer.

"Oh God........yessssssssssssssss..............fuck yes!" she began to succumb. He was pumping her so hard she seemed to lift off the ground with each thrust.

"Well I didn't bring condoms on purpose because I knew it wouldn't matter," he teased. Ian wondered what that meant but knew Lee would find that kind of arrogant attitude a turn off.

"Josh....baby.....you are going to make me explode!" he was pumping her harder as he brought her face down closer to him. Her hand was churning his cock making it grow like a sexual monster.

"Well I think you won't want to fuck Ian after this, now will you?" he demanded.

"Oh honey....(she was growing weak)....I'm so hungry for you!"

"The choice is yours Lee. No condom and we stop here. Or you climb on my hungry cock and let me mark you forever making it hard to fuck Ian in the future."

Ian knew he won with Josh giving her that ultimatum. Finally, this torture would be over for him. He momentarily look down in the closet to adjust his position without making noise. And we he looked up.....he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Oh God No Lee," he mouthed silently to himself as he saw her climbing on top of his cock. Ian watched her sink down on the entire shaft as her pussy juice was running out of her. She immediately began to ride up and down as Josh reached up and pinched and pulled her nipples.

"Yes PINCH THEM HARD," she screamed not caring how loud it was. "NOW YOU ARE GOING TO FUCK ME AND CUM INSIDE." She bounced feverishly up and down as the young man began to arch his back upward.

"Fuck Lee I'm going to cum inside you baby. You are going to have my mark NOWWWWWWWWW!" he yelled.

The explosion between them seemed to last forever until they both collapsed.

Josh held Lee for a few minutes, rolled her over and began to dress. Ian couldn't tell if Lee was even cognizant that she had just allowed this 28-year old boy to cum in her. Without saying a word he left and Lee finally rolled over to bury her head in the pillow.

Ian could hear her say, "Shit what did I do?"

After a few minutes more, Lee was asleep allowing Ian to slip out.

As he walked back to his room he couldn't decide if what he just witnessed will fill Lee with such remorse. Will it bring them closer together in a strange sort of way out of her guilt? One thing is for sure when he looked down at his pants as he entered his room a few doors away...they were soaked.

Without thinking, Ian threw his key on his bed, walked into the bathroom and had the most incredible orgasm thinking about what he just saw.

12