Lee Ch. 03

Story Info
Ian's reluctant revenge.
2k words
3.64
39.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianfoxx
ianfoxx
6 Followers

It had a been a week since Ian and Lee returned from their business conference. Ian had made a point to stay busy at work to avoid physical contact with the woman he loved. A woman he had secretly carried on a passionate relationship. A woman he shared the most erotic adventures. A woman he unfortunately witnessed having a torrid sex act with a stranger without her knowing.

For Lee, the young man who Ian had arranged to watch them have sex, made her incredibly stimulated beyond passion. His youth was normally taboo in Lee's eyes, but something deep in her fired a desire to taste him privately behind Ian's back. But this was the second time she had lost control of her sexuality and allow another man to pleasure her without Ian's knowledge. Or at least she thought Ian had no idea. It didn't matter how explosive her orgasm was at the time with the two separate men. She was now feeling remorse and guilt for her overindulgence.

Ian still loved her and at times, masturbated wildly to the images he still had burned in his head watching Lee being ravished by a man half her age. But he still felt hurt and jealous that another man could create such eruption in the woman. His mind was still whirling as he was dialing the company Benefits Officer about some paperwork.

"Hi this is Jill, how can I help you?" an enthusiastic voice answering his call.

"Hi Jill this Ian in Operations. I need to modify some of my benefit information. Can I do that via email or do I have to come down to HR?" he moaned still distracted by his lover's infidelity.

His mind quickly jumped to light speed when Jill responded.

"Hi Ian it's nice to hear from you. Unfortunately for you, you'll have to come pay me a visit to take care of any changes," she said jokingly.

Instantly Ian remembered who he was talking with over the phone. It was that quiet yet stunning woman he had seen working in HR. He thought about when he first met her at a holiday party and smiled at him with her beautiful brown eyes. She was a Greek goddess he always thought. From that day, he was hypnotized by her alluring beauty. Her friendly smile complimented her seductive brown eyes and jet black hair. Funny, he had never really thought about her after that initial meeting because of his love and passion for Lee was just building.

"Sure I'm okay with that Jill, should I come down now or is there a better time?"

"Well I'm booked solid until the end of the day. Can you make it around 5?" she offered.

"Of course, I'll stop down on my way out."

What Ian didn't know about Jill was a lot. He did know she was recently married but what he was blind to was a raging passion deep inside her. A passion that most would say borders on nymphomania if it became evident. Even her husband didn't realize this silent flame that was heating her inner soul.

The day had passed quickly and Ian poked his head in Lee's door on the way down to HR.

"Going down to HR to take care of some paperwork, so I'll catch you tomorrow," he quickly directed at Lee as he moved passed her door.

"Wait!" she blurted.

Ian wheeled back around and stuck his head back in the door.

Whispering she said, "is everything okay honey?"

"Yes...I just need to get this done before the end of the month," he stated coldly lost in thought.

Lee forced a worried smile and watched as Ian left unsure where his feelings were at this point. She had been struggling after her last affair but she couldn't say anything to Ian because of her love for him. After all, he was the one who brought her out of her shell to experience the fire and passion from her inner woman. Although she was still numb as to what to do, she didn't want to lose him and had to find a way to get them back on track. They had not been together since the voyeur show she had put on for the young stranger who visited their room to watch. Even during that lustful act, Lee hadn't focused on Ian and she wondered if somehow he sensed that. One thing was for sure, his lack of attention for her was making her realize what she missed about him.

Ian hustled down to HR and noticed the department seemed abandoned when he walked in.

"Hi Ian!" came a vibrant voice from around the corner. "Thanks for coming down."

"Wow...where is everyone? Did someone die?" he joked.

She chuckled, "no....everyone is gone and I was just finishing up so I said I would lock up. Which reminds me, would you lock the door to the Suite so no one comes in? The security folks get pretty upset during their rounds at night finding me here back in my office with the Suite door unlocked. So...this will keep them happy and people out."

Ian became entranced by her innocence which stirred the sleeping demon that had been dormant for so long. He noticed how her shortness in height made her breasts balloon outward. He followed the sway of her skirt as she asked for him to follow her to her office to discuss his benefits.

"So Ian it's nice to see you again...it's been a long time," she said as her smile melted his focus.

Ian took a seat at a small round table in her office. Jill made sure to close that door also and hoped Ian didn't notice her pushing in the lock button.

"Great to see you also Jill...how are things down here in HR?" he countered.

"Well since I got back from my honeymoon, I've become more tolerant of things. But in time, I'm sure I'll learn to hate things again," she joked.

"That's right you just got married. Congratulations...he is one lucky man." Ian found himself moved by her reminder to him of her recent marriage.

Something in the way she introduced that fact made his mind start to float toward that dark sexual side. He still kept his professional demeanor but he couldn't help noticing the slight heaving of her breasts with each breath he took. He was a master of disguising where his eyes drifted. Unaware of Jill's intuition she was more skilled at knowing when a man was drawn to her attributes. And there was no doubt she felt that she had this man hooked on what every man wants.....TITS!

Smiling at his obvious discomfort she said, "You know, I haven't had much of a chance to meet people like you here. Things can get so boring and I'm not the quiet reserved type you see sitting before you."

Ian immediately saw a seductive glance in her eyes and felt the butterflies beginning to flutter in his stomach. But this girl was married and she was just flirting for fun he thought. So he elected to play the game thinking it would help him forget the lost love he was feeling for Lee.

"Well you seem like a very shy innocent type. Are you different at home with that new hubby of yours?" he challenged with a smirk.

"Oh he doesn't see me any differently then everyone else around here," she said.

That statement immediately made Ian think. She didn't act differently behind closed doors with her brand-new man? Ian thought about the fire and passion he felt when he was first married. Jill was definitely creating a unique sensation inside him.

Without thinking, he blurted out, "Well how different can you be?"

"Well.....," she toyed. "he thinks I work hard and tend to his needs to make him happy. But what he doesn't know is that I have my own way of making me happy."

"And what is the difference?" Ian asked feeling very nervous about what she might say.

"The difference....," she paused as she saw his eyes following her fingers slowly moving to the buttons on her blouse. Ian made an obvious gulp of anticipation sending a tingle from her hard nipples to her pussy.

One-by-one the buttons popped open as her fingers worked all the way down in the silence. Without Ian's eyes moving, she slid the blouse off exposing two heaving breasts tightly packed into a white lace bra. Against her olive skin it made her tits appear as two perfectly shaped melons. She could see Ian's lip begin to quiver in a sexual excitement.

"These are the difference Ian. Are they making a difference inside your pants?" she chuckled thinking he was getting hard.

"Now my new husband doesn't know that I love the art of seduction," she hissed.

Without thinking, Ian stood up and watched as her beautiful brown eyes of seduction glanced up at him. Then she moved her eyes down and smiled at the erection she has stirred in him.

He reached down and grabbed her shoulders pulling her to him. Her tongue darted out of her mouth and quickly found his as she leaped into his arms. Her small size enable Ian to lift her up as her legs coiled around his back.

"God I need to get fucked!" she whispered between moans.

Ian immediately laid her down on the small conference table knocking the few items to the floor. He reached up under her skirt with the sexual confidence Lee had come to expect, and yanked her panties off. Jill was snaking her fingers into his pants releasing his already pre-cum soaked cock.

There he was, 10 minutes into this minute with a woman he hardly knew ready to fuck her like there was no tomorrow. A woman who was recently married but had a fire brewing so deep that even her husband didn't know. It made him lose all sense of reality.

She grabbed his cock and immediately speared her pussy with it. No thought of turning back now as she slammed it into her arching her back to force it in deep. Her eyes burned with passion as she squeezed and massaged her tits as an invitation. Ian bent down driving his dick in her deeper and began to devour her erect nipples. Jill looked down to see her swollen tits still in her bra watching as the experienced lover started to shred the fabric with his teeth.

The table began to rock as her legs whipped against his backside to fuck harder. Ian gripped the edges of the table to ensure his cock was going in deep enough for her to taste his sperm. With each thrust she clawed at his clothes attempting to tear them off. Ian managed to work himself out of the rest of his clothes as he lifted her up and pressed her lusting body against the wall.

Her legs were split open by his hard driving cock attacking her from behind. He was nailing her against the wall like he was hanging sheetrock. All Jill could do was attempt to give him more pussy to fuck. Her arms were spread wide over her head by his strong hands. The more he pumped her the more her orgasm squirted down her thighs. She through her head back allowing more of her neck to be sucked and licked by his snake-like tongue.

The pounding was so loud anyone could have heard if they were in the Suite. But Jill didn't care. She was fucking the man she had thought about for a long time. There was no way she was going to let this fuck toy get away from her. Every since she connected with him at the holiday party, she had been waiting for the opportunity to entrapped him sexually.

As she thought of who she was fucking, the explosion between them had them collapsing to the floor. Jill buried her face in his neck and glued her arms and legs around him.

She whispered in his ear, "You and I are going to make a great team."

Ian knew what he had just experienced was going to tear him apart from Lee. But he wondered if that was what Lee intended after all.

ianfoxx
ianfoxx
6 Followers