Leelee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, mistress," Leelee quickly responded.

In the small store, she had to get on hands and knees, to crawl backwards into a pet cage. She looked up at the guy and her mistress, looking pathetic, behind a mesh door. When it was purchased the guy kept making mistakes with the bill. Her mistress didn't make it a secret that the collar, leash, and cage, were for her new pet, Leelee.

"My pet Leelee needs a cock. Do you mind taking her into the store room?" Maria casually said.

The guy couldn't answer, he just nodded.

"Be a good pet-girl, and suck him off. Do a good job and you're mistress will be pleased," Maria warned her. "You don't want me to spank you right here do you?"

In a state of utter anguish Leelee followed the guy through the hanging beads, into a store room. He slumped into a chair, looking up at her with an anxious look on his face. Wanting to get it over with, Leelee quickly got on her knees to open his jeans.

She was a responsible, decent woman, and that girl had her performing like a whore. She didn't want her bottom spanked in public, and didn't dare to upset her. The thought of being sold in an auction, kept her in line. The thought of being controlled so completely by the young girl, had her quaking with fear and arousal.

She was in a continuous state of excitement, brought to a pitch, just below an orgasm. Every time her mistress casually pinched a nipple, or submitted her to another humiliating experience, it heated her up.

It kept her thoughts in a whirl, keeping her submissive. As an adult woman it was terribly demeaning, to be tormented and controlled by an adolescent. It was impossible to fight back, or even think of asserting herself.

She grabbed the hard cock and licked it. At least it was clean. She bobbed her head up and down his cock, trying not to think about what was happening, otherwise she might have burst into tears. She had hardly ever performed such a demeaning act, even with a boyfriend, yet she was being forced to perform with a complete stranger.

The callous youth was just using her, reinforcing the role of being just a stupid girl, no longer able to make the slightest decision in life. From now on, everything she did would be controlled by a young irresponsible girl. She was just a toy to be played with, an object to be manipulated and controlled.

The guy spurted his cum into her mouth. She rocked back on her haunches, and opened her mouth, to display his sperm on her tongue. This hadn't been demanded of her, she had fell into the role of pet-girl. So heavily submissive had she become, she behaved and started to think like a humble pet.

Thankfully he said nothing, too shocked over what the beautiful young woman had done. The worried look was replaced by a grin of satisfaction. Trotting back to her mistress, Leelee hung her head in shame.

"Mop up that mess, on your chin," Maria scolded her.

Leelee spooned up the guys cum, and licked her fingers. There were customers waiting to be served, and Leelee dare not look at their shocked stares.

"That covers the bill," Maria stated, with a roguish smile.

As they walked out Maria patted her bare bottom up the short hem. "Good girl. Your mistress is going to save a lot of money during this afternoon's shopping spree," she laughed.

Leelee inwardly groaned, now knowing she was going to be whored for clothes, and anything else her mistress wanted to buy. They were heading toward a sex shop, and Leelee nearly collapsed. She caught up with her mistress, breathing heavily, not looking forward to trying out the clothing and gadgets in such a place.

Leelee timidly followed her mistress into the sex store, hardly able to look around at the assortment of naughty things displayed. She had always been too timid to enter such a place, but was given no choice. It was exciting, and her nipples protruded through the thin dress, revealing a high state of arousal.

It was terrible knowing all this young girl had to do was pinch her nippers to have her aroused, and that her mistress knew what she was doing to her. Of course it was more than that, it was the way she took charge, and demanded obedience, that left her feeling so helpless.

With head bowed, not daring to look around, she waited while her mistress swished through the clothing hanging on a rail.

"This is it. Perfect for my little pet," Maria announced. "Go try it on. Now!" Maria demanded.

While Leelee ran to the changing room, Maria selected some devices and another outfit. It was easy getting undressed when just wearing a dress, without underwear.

The woolly one piece suit fitted her, so there was no excuse not to put it on. It was a puppy costume! Just her mouth was showing, with almost everything else, from head to toe covered in fur. As expected there was a gap for her pussy and bottom, and her breasts were pushed out on show.

"Wonderful!" Maria declared. "Turn around, quickly, you stupid animal," Maria chuckled. "Bend over and hold your cheeks apart," she demanded.

Leelee turned her head to see over her shoulder, the curtain was wide open, and a man was standing watching them. She faced forward, too embarrassed to endure it.

In the mirror she could see him, staring at her bottom and pussy. She wanted to look away, but couldn't. He looked in her eyes, as though to say I can see it all, and know what is about to happen to you. Although it was agonizing she couldn't shut her eyes, or break from his stare.

Her mistress rubbed grease over her asshole, and pushed a finger up inside her. A hard object was pushed against her little virgin hole. During this torture, the stranger stared at her, locking eyes, with a grin on his face. It entered her, and she felt it lock in place, when her sphincter closed around a hard rubber flange.

"Up you get, little puppy-girl," Maria encouraged. "Look over your shoulder, in the mirror," she said.

Leelee dragged her eyes away from the stranger leering at her. In the mirror she saw the hurtful thing sticking out of her bottom; a tail! She had a big fluffy tail sticking up from her bottom! The disgrace of it was hard to comprehend.

"Down on all fours, puppy-girl," Maria ordered. It was difficult, with the butt plug stuck up her ass, as it hurt.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it," Maria advised.

Lifting each hand and foot in turn, Maria fitted mittens to them. Now she was physically helpless as well as mentally helpless. With them clasped around ankles and wrists, she couldn't use her hands to free herself. The collar had been worn from the pet store, now mistress attached the leash. In dismay, her mistress pulled her from the little cubicle.

"Here, take my puppy for a walk around the store," Maria told the stranger.

"Be a good little puppy-girl, and do as your told, obey the nice man. Go on, crawl, puppy-girl. It's name is Leelee. It isn't used to the leash yet, so take it slow. Oh! Look how wet its big fat pussy is! It swells up so big when ready for it, just like its nipples!" Maria pointed out.

She ruffled Leelee's head, making silly noises to her, as though she were a puppy.

"Bark for your mistress," Maria said. By now a group of strangers had gathered around to watch the show. Maria was playing up to them, showing off her latest conquest.

Leelee was devastated, trying to shrink away from the attention.

Maria slapped her ass hard. "Be a good little puppy and bark. That's it, and wag your new tail. Good little puppy. I'll buy you a nice big dildo to fill that gaping cunt of yours. Don't worry, I'm sure the nice man will look after you," Maria said, and walked off to a wall rack, decorated with obscene dildos.

Out of sight, at the back of the store, Leelee was frightened. The man had heard her mistress say she was to obey him. She had also pointed out to everyone how wet and ready her pussy was.

He pulled on the leash, making her crawl in the opposite direction from her mistress. The mittens were soft, and thickly padded, so she couldn't grip anything, effectively leaving her hands useless, except for crawling. There was no way of undoing them, or protecting herself from wandering hands.

While she crawled beside the man, the other two followed, keeping a close eye on her rear, which wiggled as she crawled. She knew she was enticing them with the sight of her glistening pussy, looking so open, wet, and ready for use.

"She's a bitch on heat," one of them commented.

"She needs mating," the other said. They weren't laughing now, as their tone of voice changed to a serious deeper sound.

"I'm just the old dog to see she gets what she needs," a voice said.

"She'll bark for her mistress," the guy holding the leash warned him.

"Then you had better fill her mouth so she can't," he replied.

The man looked into her pleading eyes, thinking she was wanting it, rather than needing his protection. She watched him pull out his cock. Looking over her shoulder for her mistress, she saw another of them free his cock. Looking forward away from it, the man grabbed her head to guide his cock into her mouth.

The other man grabbed her hips and plunged in. There was no playing around, they were just going to use her body. Between them her body rocked back and forth. She didn't need to do anything, they just pumped away at her mouth and pussy.

She was just a dumb bitch on heat, being used. She felt the two of them stiffen, then cum into her. She had to swallow the strangers cum, and had to accept the load pumping into her vagina.

Both men wiped their cocks in her fur and left. Having used her, they abandoned her, after tying the leash to a rail.

"Help yourself, she's just a dirty bitch in heat," the first man said, before hurrying off.

The oldest of the three decided to take his turn. He didn't like the look of her leaking pussy. He took hold of her head, and in resignation Leelee opened her mouth to suck on his old cock.

He pulled out and spurted strings of spunk over her mouth and chin. Some went up her nose, making her choke with the acrid smell of his cum.

The fur covering her face took most of it. She looked up at him, and cringed. The old guy worked in her office! He was a consultant in the department and knew her well. Thank god he didn't recognize her! Although she had left the company, it would be devastatingly shameful to know they were discussing her foul behavior.

That he had seen her being fucked by two strangers was devastating. She quietly whined, like a little puppy pinning for its mistress.

Before anyone else took her, Maria found her.

"What have you been up to, you dirty bitch. I knew you were a stupid little bitch, just look at you. Leaking cum from both ends. Your mistress can't leave you alone for a minute, without you getting into trouble. From now on I'm keeping you on a short leash," Maria scolded her.

Maria smiled behind her back. The woman was more than ever cowed. She had already been submissive, and after this, would be even more deeply dependent upon her for protection.

In the changing cubicle the dress was put back on. The sperm on her face and between her legs was drying, forming a crust.

"Just to remind you, that mess stays on. So does the leash," Maria bitingly told her.

On the way through the mall, everyone could see the leash, unable to mistake the collar for weird jewelry. The cum on her face was evident. The short dress didn't hide much of her cum encrusted thighs either. Maria sauntered along, not bothering to hurry.

At last they reached the car, then home.

Leelee felt sick. Never in her life had she contemplated such a humiliating day. Each one of the events was beyond anything she had fantasized, or would want to experience.

Totally subdued she determined to please her mistress in all things, now knowing how badly and sadistically the young girl could punish her. From a responsible business woman, she had become this young girls plaything, to be tormented and demeaned. Now she was a willing little puppy-girl, unable to resist her mistress, eagerly willing to do her bidding to avoid punishment.