Leelee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment she caught sight of a young guy ogling her. He looked down in embarrassment, at the same time she did. knowing had seen it all was a dire humiliation, yet it fed her libido. She looked at him, licking her pouting lips, daring him to flirt with her.

Hand in hand they walked from the torture chamber. Lee Ann took small steps, feeling her sensitive pussy lips rubbing something hard and foreign. She guessed they had been pierced, and wondered what that young guy thought of her. The only way it could be coped with, was by telling herself she was pleasing her mistress.

At home Lee Ann was saddened to remove the frilly dress. "Why? Surely I don't want to be this teenagers little girl," Lee Ann whispered in her room.

Leaving all decisions up to someone else was becoming too easy. Having dictated what she wore, ate, and even when she could speak, was demeaning. Being moulded into a pet-girl, by a harsh black mistress was shameful. Being used as a sex object, so that she was on fire all the time, was damnably degrading.

All that she had been put through was inexorably changing her. Her moral fibre was being shattered. If she thought about just one disgusting thing she had committed, it would have to be agreed there was nothing left of her normally moral-self.

Having sex with strangers, being used as a whore, and the lesbian sex! It was all new, but no longer so terrible. Her whole body vibrated with sexual energy; all the time. The girl had corrupted her beyond recognition.

Lee Ann looked at her body in a full length mirror. Her naked pussy was unfamiliar, looking like a little girls naughty bits. She was a full grown woman, yet it was in keeping with what she had become. Besides, women often did this to themselves to wear a bikini. It was demeaning only because a young girl had demanded it.

The piercing through her lips was less acceptable. Down there was still sore. Was she swollen up from being pierced, or aroused? Probably both. It was damning to admit to being sexed up from humiliation and pain. The tears in her eyes made it impossible to read the small tattoo.

Hearing her mistress calling had her scuttling out to the lounge.

"Yes mistress, how may I serve my mistress?" Lee Ann demurely asked.

"My little pet is to prepare for a party. Snacks will do. First a little relaxation, for me and my pet-girl," Maria warmly said.

Lee Ann was ready to lay down on a quilt laid out on the lounge floor, only her mistress beckoned her.

"Undress me Leelee," she said.

Soon the girl was naked, making herself comfortable on the floor.

"Kiss me little pet," Maria demanded. "No!" she chuckled. "Here," she pointed to her mouth.

On her hands and knees, Lee Ann deeply kissed her mistress. The girl didn't move. Lee Ann was expected to kiss and caress the girls entire body, with her lips and tongue.

Small gestures directed where next. Licking and kissing her neck, she worked her way down to the large soft breasts. She spent some time on her mistresses pillows and teats, knowing how much she enjoyed it. Lee Ann had learnt to enjoy it too.

Down over her tummy, almost to between her legs, she licked and nipped, until halted. Starting again with the girls toes she learnt to tickle them with her wet tongue. It had certainly become stronger over the last few days, until she had become a good little lick-girl.

Lee Ann was no longer ashamed of what she was doing. She had never considered a lesbian affair, and yet she had taken to it so easily. Her mistress had told her she was a naughty little slut, and would go with anyone for satisfaction. It must be true, for right then she ached for satisfaction.

The young girls skin smelt and tasted delicious. She was a mature woman submitting to a young girls demands, and it no longer mattered. She was putting her all into pleasuring her mistress, in a hope that she too would be satisfied. A whole day of intense stimulation needed release.

As she worked her way up the smooth legs, alternately sucking, kissing, and licking, her mistress opened up to her. The delightful aroma of a wet pussy greeted her nostrils. She pulled on a lip with hers, holding it out for a moment. Mistresses lips were smaller than hers and more sensitive.

As she sucked them into her mouth she watched the clit appear, and sucked that too. She knew what to do. Her lips were pressed tight against her mistresses crotch, while sucking everything into her mouth. She gently bit it the girls clitoris, and flicked it with a strong tongue. Kissing and sucking it, then pushing her tongue inside, elicited pleasurable murmurs from them both.

With her mouth pushing at the wet pussy, she managed to explore her mistresses vagina with a wriggling tongue.

Maria squeezed her pets head between her lean thighs, trying to pull her further in. It was impossible, for her pet was already pressed up against her gaping hole. She relaxed, laying back for a moment, then roughly pulled the pet-girl up her body.

She planted the pets head between her breasts, and wrapped both legs around her. With heels stuck in the pets buttocks, she squirmed against the its pussy. Their lips mashed together, rubbing each others' clit, hard and passionately.

"Don't cum yet, my lovely pet," Maria warned.

She could feel the vibrations surging through her pet-girl, but wasn't ready yet. Her pet nipped a nipple, setting her off.

"Now! Pet-girl cum!" Maria wailed. "Cum now, my little Leelee," Maria encouraged.

She felt her pet pressing and squirming over her body like a wild thing. She wished she could become so carried away in an orgasm. The little thing was gushing! She felt their seeping juices mingling. She lifted her strong legs, opening them for her pet to rub herself off.

A tremor of a second orgasm quivered from her stomach, to spread to her nipples, and flood her mind with pleasure.

They lay on the floor cuddling. Maria watched her little Leelee suckling a swollen hard nipple, feeling proud. She had taken this woman and made her into her little suck-girl. She was good too! A double orgasm was rare for Maria, and so she held her tight, whispering reassuring words.

"Such a wonderful pet-girl. My lovely little Leelee. Your mistress will look after you so well, you'll never want to leave me," Maria cooed.

Lee Ann forgot for the moment all that she had been. She was winding down from a gorgeous orgasm. Feeling like a young girl, being fed by a wonderful earth mother, she suckled on a comforting, big black teat. She buried her face in the large soft pillows of her mistress breasts.

"Yes, mistress, thank you mistress. My wonderful mistress will take care of little Leelee, forever," Lee Ann murmured, from around a nipple.

12