Leena and Her Nanny Ch. 02

Story Info
Another tale of the reservoir girls.
6.7k words
3.32
19.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Leena has agreed to help in her very special manner Kira's Dalits to dig out a reservoir in order to help restore the water table near Kyrhan's palace. She has enlisted Sue, the new nanny of her babies. While Sue's husband takes care of the babies, his wife took a truck with about fifteen Dalits. They fucked her brains out without any real resistance. Now is the time to service them all : water and more if they are interested!

Sue had retrieved her panties but they were attached to the truck antenna, just as a pennant, proudly flying in the wind. Leena convinced her to let it to the Dalits as a trophy : they would work harder with this emblem in view! Sue just feared that her husband would see those undies when they returned to the palace at the end of their work day. He had offered her these panties and the matching bra for their latest wedding anniversary and he would easily recognize them!

Leena handed her two large metallic vessels holding about two imperial gallons each. Sue was aghast when she thought that she would have to carry that weight for about half a mile from the faucet to the work site. Leena advised her to put one on her head steadying it with one hand and carry the other on her hip holding it with her other hand.

- Look I did it when I had to help the Dalit workers in Shandrakor. I used the technique of African women and I was able to carry three vessels at the same time : one on my head and two held in my hands. OK, the one on my head fell often but I found the knack of it. You'll see!

Sue found the trip to the water source rather pleasant : the little wind caressed her thighs under her saree ans it was so pleasant to have a little breeze caressing your pussy : something she never felt when she made a walk in Birmingham with her tight skirt or her jeans! But the return trip was far more difficult : the water vessels weight must reach around twenty pounds each! And to compound the problem, the sun was now scorching with temperatures around thirty degrees Celsius! Leena whistled happily as she walked the dirt road while Sue puffed, almost crumbling under the burden. As they stopped to give her some relief, Sue asked how she kept so toned up :

- No mystery there, Sue: 1 hour jogging and one hour of aerobicks and at least two hours with a man on some convenient bed or carpet!

- But No man can fuck you for two hours! He must take some rest!

- I didn't speak of just one man but several every day, of course, silly! Peter by night if we don"t have visitors then usually someone I pick up during my jogging, then my gym coach. Then I visit three times a week Gupta and he has usually six or eight horny men ready to service me and Peter again when he is available when he returns from work! I rarely stay idle for more than one or two hours!

- But then you... you're a real slut!

- Of course, Sue : I'm a fuck slut, a little cock hungry slut and I'm proud to be so!

When they reached the vicinity of the site, Leena noticed with a smile that Sue instinctively rectified her pose, straightening her spine, pushing forward her breasts and adopting a more wobbly stance when she walked. All these changes made her certainly more attractive for the many men that were awaiting anxiously their arrival : they were very thirsty and at least the third group, terribly horny : they would need immediate release. They had just about twenty gallons of water for refresh them... and two mouths, two very wet pussies and two avid ass holes to give them the release they needed!

The Dalits had started the excavation from the North end of the reservoir and they had already excavated it down to the stone covered bottom. The three teams had remained together. Leena went toward the group who had accompanied Sue while her companion went toward Daleep's team. They could then allow the third group to take its time fucking both of them otherwise the last group to receive water would have waited far too long for it. Leena chatted happily with all the Dalits who came for a glass of water. Sue whispered to her ear :

- But Leena, I thought that you were of pure English upbringing. How come that you know their language?

- Pet, it's not my first visit to India and Prince Kyrhan had given me instructions to offer my sexual services to any Indian man I meet in Birmingham.

- And you are at his beck and call?

- Totally, Sue! I even was a house maid for Indian couples many times. It's such a thrill when you serve people that are much less rich than you!

- I can imagine!

- I replaced my whole staff by Indian people and Kyrhan have me bred by Indian, Bengali or Sri Lankan businessmen each year! I've better speak their language. In fact, India is so wide that I had to learn three different languages and so will you if you continue from your successful start!

- Successful : what do you mean?

- Yes, silly girl : you agreed to carry water to the Dalits, you agreed to climb on board of their trucks, wearing the local women's traditional outfit and finally you let them fuck you to their pleasure and you are quietly walking to be fucked again in public : whether you realize it or not, you are already one of us, the women of prince Kyrhan's harem!

- But I'm married to Carmichael and Kyrhan has never claimed me!

- He just let you recover from your trip and I doubt he will let you sleep quietly tonight. You'll discover it yourself : he has a very big cock and he really knows how to give you pleasure. You'll get instantly addicted to it!

- I see. How do you enter his harem? There must be some ceremony...

- None at all! He has just a rather peculiar habit : he gives Indian nicknames to the girls he cares for and it generally sticks : My parents gave me the name of Linda and now my papers say I'm Leena and even in my mind, Linda is just a distant memory. I wonder what he will choose for you!

- But my husband?

- It doesn't really interfere : I'm married to Peter and I love him dearly but Kyrhan has always total precedence on my husband! If the Prince requires my presence, I place myself immediately at his orders anywhere in the world for any mission!

- You appear to be in love with him!

- So we are, all of us! But he isn't selfish : if you want to return to your husband, you are totally free to do it at any time!

They started to distribute water : the workers were already very thirsty and their short trip aboard the trucks with the girls seemed to have sated them : Leena and Sue just had to suffer friendly pats to their bottoms. Some guys were bold enough to squeeze their breasts through their cholis (short blouse) and a pair with Daleep snaked their hands under the hem of their sarees to explore their pussies. Daleep who had his hand under Sue's saree exclaimed :

- That slut doesn't wear panties and she is so wet that I could fill a glass with her juices!

- Hey, Daleep, your lecherous friends from the second truck took off her panties and attached them to the antenna. You should give them back to her!

- Never! They are legitimate war spoils. It's a trophy!

The third group waited quite impatiently for Leena and Sue's arrival. They had piled straw and herbs on the floor just behind one of the levees to form some sort of a large bed and two lines of patient workers were already waiting for the two girls' arrival. Leena carefully arranged the water vessels and disrobed rapidly. A saree is so easy to take off and put on : a garment imagined by lovers to satiate as swiftly as possible their carnal desires!

Leena just laid down on the makeshift bed, stark naked and with her thighs widely parted in wanton abandon. The first man made her standing against the levee, grabbing her hips to position her faster. He took her chin in his hands forcing her head to turn toward him. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and mauled her breasts with his hands before pushing a finger in her pussy. He then pressed her against the wall. Her breasts were flattened against the stone but Leena didn't complain at all. She loved being treated that rough. She was swooning with lust, begging him to fuck her.

The man violently pushed his cock doggie style into her swampy pussy, impaling her mercilessly! He ordered her to hump back to him and she obeyed immediately, pushing her butt on his crotch. He congratulated her :

- You seem to be really in heat, bitch! I've just what you need, slut! Leena was screaming in delirium when he filled her pussy with his sperm. She was glad that Kira kept her Dalits completely clean. They had sufficient visits to keep them happy and their visitors were regularly checked to be clean. The man cummed so powerfully that Leena dreamed that he would never stop, that her belly would swell like a balloon. Each moves he made in her pussy produced pistoning sounds that together shamed and excited her. The man pulled out delicately, quite differently from the brutal ramming he had entered her with. He patted her butt, telling her she was a good fuck. Leena felt proud of the compliment!

The second Dalit had a darker complexion. The contrast between his ebony skin and her fair body was a fantastic turn on for Leena. He positioned himself behind her. He made her kneel on the straw bed with her hands on the wall. She had her butt pointing up with the apricot of her pussy in plain view with the rosette of her ass hole just above it. Her breasts were hanging down, gently swinging when she moved. Daleep had come to watch the show : fucking a girl doggie style was his preferred position but watching a girl being fucked that way came in second position, especially a girl as pretty as Leena. He thanked the gods that Leena had decided to pay them a visit. Even in modern India, Dalits are often molested by landlords and police officials. He had been extremely fortunate to meet princess Kira. She protected them from any abuse, offered courses for those who wanted and offered the other ones delicacies like Leena and Sue to be enjoyed at will!

Leena had closed her eyes, mostly to concentrate on her duties toward the man fucking her cunt so well. He was seesawing his cock in her pussy with rotating movements of his hips that drew enamored moans from Leena. He pushed his cock deep into her pussy. It was banging against her cervix and each time she moaned in bliss. She was counting the in and out movements, just to know how excited she was. She lost her count when she cummed violently but he continued to hump her vigorously. He grabbed her tits and pulled her to him. He stopped for a moment and signaled to the next man in line to join them. While the man disrobed, the first one had pulled out of her pussy and aimed his cock toward her ass hole. His cock was perfectly lubed and he entered her easily.

The other man didn't need to be invited twice. He kneeled in front of Leena's wide spread legs and rammed his cock into her just deserted pussy. It was so wet that he didn't need any foreplay. She screamed again to be double teamed by two well endowed guys. Leena then resumed her pendulum motion that drove the two guys alternatively deep in her pussy and her bowels. They triedto work in unison and they managed to dump their loads about at the same time. Leena fainted from the sensual overload. They returned reluctantly to their work.

Sue's suitors had not waited idle when their friends took care of Leena. The first one had groped her buttocks, kissing her mouth as if there would be tomorrow. He seemed to be extremely interested by kissing a girl as he engulfed a good part of her left breast and nibbled at it. He seemed to be decided to swallow it all. Sue wasn't used to such delightful if not delicate attacks. She moaned, completely overcome by the feelings coming from her breast.

- Ha.. Haaarghh Hiii Ho, please continue... It's so good!!!!

She was speaking in English but the poor guy just understood the most basic orders in that language, so her endearments were lost to the wind! When she parted her pussy lips to show the man that she was ready for more, a big glob of sticky cum glided out, probably a souvenir of her truck trip. The man laughed and pushed her on her back just three feet from leena who was heavily pounded by a guy about the size of a gorilla. She seemed to appreciate his ministrations as she screamed in continuous bliss.

- Open your legs, slut! Prepare to be fucked like a whore!

Sue didn't like to be given bad names but nonetheless she opened her mouth to receive his tongue. He lifted her legs in the air before making her bend at the waist. He then pressed her legs down until her tits were squeezed between her body and her legs. His cock was ideally placed to enter her. He took it in his hand and pointed it toward her hole. The orgy was in full swing when Daleep put an end to it.

- Time to resume working guys or the princess would be disappointed! You two, you may finish your affair with Leena...

The two guys had initially intended to double team Leena, one in her ass and the other one in her pussy but in their haste to fuck her, the guy on her back made a mistake and rammed his cock into her pussy, along with his colleague's long pole. Leena had now two cocks up her pussy. Fortunately one of them was very long but not so meaty. She just emitted faint cries of pleasure as they slowly fucked her together. Her breasts were bobbing with their moves. The pain was intense but Leena just thought that these two guys together were probably bigger than Kyrhan himself and I took them on so easily!

Leena had always loved to be possessed, to be owned by males. She enjoyed to be totally controlled by them like a mare or a simple female in heat surrounded by male stallions. She loved to be there among those Dalits she was so fond of! The two men were so excited that when the guy with the long cock touched her cervix, she buckled instinctively and it finally was sufficient to make them spew their jizz in her pussy. Their cocks softened swiftly and were expelled even faster from her distended pussy.

Sue helped Leena to stand up. She put on her blouse, her petticoat and her saree, not bothering to put on her undies. As they returned to the water source to refill their empty vessels, the two girls could feel cum oozing from their pussies and ass holes and running down their legs. Neither Leena nor Sue cared a damn! They felt almost inebriated, utterly satisfied and happy to be there. They exchanged deep kisses before starting to return to the work site.

As they were almost at destination, a little rain fell from the sky. Early November skies in Hindustan are usually cloudless. The weather is usually so hot that this rain was like a gift of the gods. Cheers came from the work site. Leena and Sue hastened their gait as much as possible to discover the reason of such a merryment. When they arrived near the excavation, they discovered that the bottom was covered with a couple of inches of muddy water... Daleep waved the two girls to him :

- It's a sign of the Gods : they approve the cleaning of this reservoir!

- I'm happy with you, Daleep! Where does this muddy water comes from?

- It was the dried silt on the bottom of the reservoir. It absorbed water readily and transformed into mud. The guys want to make a feast and fuck you in this mud : it's a favorable opportunity!

- But we'll get covered with this mud! And we may drown in the water if you fuck us in it!

- There's no risk : it's just two inches deep and the men would help you out of it! They will work twice harder afterward!

- Then it's OK! Shall we take off our sarees?

- Certainly not! We'll just lift up your petticoats and fuck you in the water!

Leena had heard of females wrestling in a mud bath and it was dirty and slimy but never of girls being fucked in mud to attract chance!. The two girls allowed the Dalits to help them down in the reservoir. Leena and Sue received blindfolds. They instantly loved the feeling of it, the idea of being watched by the forty Dalits and not being able to see what they were up to was quite arousing. Daleep made them spread their legs wide and bend at the waist. He ordered them to grasp their ankles with their hands. They were soon secured together. Daleep lifted Leena's saree and neatly folded it on her downturned shoulders. The petticoat was treated in the same way. Another Dalit performed the same slow rite with Sue.

Now her saree had been taken out of the way, Leena was quite aware of her naked bottom and her offered pussy completely on display, moist and glistening quite fetchingly. She should offer all the spectators a wonderful sight. She was so aroused that her chest heaved in anticipation and her nipples had gotten quite hard. In her position, her hair she had loosely plaited in the Indian way was touching the ground. Someone placed a big stone on it, locking her safely into place! A few yards from her, Sue was treated the same way. Just her hair hadn't have time enough to grow until Kira had ordered her to let it grow as long as she could. It was still too short to reach the ground. So two Dalits went to steady her. They placed a hand on her shoulder while their other hand cupped her hanging breast. She felt intense relief : she wouldn't topple down, at least!

Leena felt a presence behind her but she didn't flinch from her position : her bonds would have prevented any moves.

- Don't worry, slut! Your pussy will be soon stretched out by true men's cocks! You look so gorgeous that I can't wait to have you dancing around the tip of my cock!

Leena gasped in surprise as she felt his rough hand brushing on the inside of her leg. He then ran his hand up, over her thigh and he rimmed slowly her pussy before stopping teasingly and returning to the other leg. His teasing continued for a few minutes in a total silence just punctuated by her more and more strident moans. She longed to be touched properly, ached for him to plunge his fingers or his cock into her waiting cunt or into her offered ass hole. Whenever a woman has received the primeval brunt of Kyrhan's cock in her holes, she is ready for anything short of a bull or a full stallion! She moaned with anticipated pleasure, begging him to fuck her!

She felt a cock rubbing against her pussy. Daleep played it teasingly over her cunt, slipping it between her wet lips and toying with her clit! She tried to hump backwards towards it, to force him into her twat. As her attemps were fruitless, she moaned plaintively, begging to have her pussy filled. Once he was done teasing her and his cock was covered with her cum, he moved it up to her tightest hole. She buckled slightly at this sudden change as he ran his huge cock around her rim. She was quite aware about what he had in mind, she tried to relax as completely as she could, controlling her breath. With a mischievous smile she could almost see from under her blindfold, he plunged slowly his hard cock between her ass cheeks. He was so huge that her breathing became labored as she accommodated the widest part of his cock into her hole.

Eventually the cock went in as deep as Daleep could, filling her deliciously and totally. However, he wasn't done with her. There was no place to receive another cock but Leena felt something being pushed between the lips of her pussy. It was very large, probably a big dildo, bigger than anything she had taken before and even then Kyrhan's cock! It stretched her cunt really hard, almost painfully. With both her holes filled up and on the lewdest display she could imagine Leena felt incredibly aroused. Her pussy was clamping instinctively around the dildo while the sphincter of her ass was working hard to milk Daleep of his cum. He finally started to fuck her earnestly. She vented her pleasure, screaming his name under the rhythmic applauses of the other Dalits that really appreciated the show they were offered.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12