Leena and Her Nanny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leena learned later that Sue had been offered a rather similar treatment but her virginal ass hole had been filled by a slim dildo, not bigger than a finger. She had felt as if she was ripped apart before it was just her imagination working on overdrive. One of the Dalits had fucked her doggie style in such a shameful position but her recent adventures with the Dalits had ensured she really enjoyed their manhandling. The man had stepped back to admire the view just keeping his cock into her pussy leaving her exposed, expecting his warm fingers, an offered prey to whatever torment he wanted to inflict her. When he had taken his pleasure in sue's cunt and had been followed by a dozen of his friends, she was spanked quite seriously before her pussy was used again by two new cocks!

When each Dalit who was interested had taken his pleasure in Sue's pussy or Leena's arse, they untied the two girls and pushed them on the deepest part of the mud field. The water rose to cover Leena's feet. They had left the dildos deep in their respective pussy and ass hole. Suddenly they went into life, humming happily as if they were eager to explore their very wet universe. Vibrations began to course through her cunt and she gasped at the delicious feeling, her arousal building up instantly. The two girls kept perfectly still and silent, their heads bowed and their eyes closed, focused on the vibrations rippling through their entire bodies. They were burning from desire but they were held quite firmly by the Dalits.

Leena was placed on her back in the mud and Sue next to her on her four. They immediately sank into the cold slimy mud. The Dalits had helped them out of their shoes. As Sue's hands began to be submerged, she tried to pull them out of the mud but she just continued to sink deeper, the mud covering now her wrists. The tips of her long hair now trailed in the mud as well. She kept slipping in the mud, unable to find something stable to which to hold to. She finally sank to her knees in defeat. She was now on her hands and knees, half sunk in the thick black mud, with the hem of her saree riding over her bottom pushed high into the air. On her knees she could pull her hands free but not her feet. When she tried to crawl forward, she realized that her breasts clad in her beautiful choli, would unavoidably come in contact with the mud!

With one final, utterly defeated gasp, she lowered herself fully, sighing as her hard, erect nipples made contact with the cold wet slime. Leena was in the same messy state, just reclining on her spread out arms with her bottom deep in the mud. They could have crawled to the edge clumsily but the Dalits had other ideas : one after the other, they disrobed and joined the two girls. Leena had still her pussy occupied by a big humming dildo. The mud was so sleazy that any attempts to dislodge it failed. They decided to make her roll on her belly for easier access. Her saree was then completely plastered with the thick mud, completely soiled and drenched! Her head was caked with the same mud that also gave a brownish hue to her hair.

The fine mud proved to be a perfect lubricant as the men slid into her back passage without effort. When Gopal took his turn into her bowels, she cummed so violently that she screamed and her hands gave way. Her face got under the surface and she half drowned into it. She was panicky, unable to see anything. Gupta had to pull her out of the water but he sneered that, in her panick, she had deliciously squeezed his cock and made him cum quite pleasantly. All the other men wanted to try it too and usually when they were about to fill either Leena's ass hole or Sue's cunt with their spunk, they pushed the girl's head under the mud, just to watch her sputtering helplessly!

When they had finished to play with the girls, they were helped to the edge while the Dalits washed themselves from a water tank obligingly put to their disposition by Kira. They had a problem with the sarees of the two girls : when they were pulled out of the mud, the mud sticked desperately to their sarees and they were ripped into ribbons hopelessly. Their tits were completely exposed and covered with mud as their whole bodies. The girls couldn't return to the palace in their present state with their soaked and filthy shredded garments! Finally the two girls travelled on their four on the back of the truck not to soil the other people with a plastic covering their bodies! Sue found a solace watching her panties flying in the wind on the truck antenna!

Leena turned toward Sue and kissed her on the lips. Sue wasn't bi at all but she was so excited that she responded immediately to the kisses. She opened her mouth and let Leena show her what girls could do together. The Dalits applauded. They pulled out the blastic sheet to have a better view on the two girls caked in mud frigging passionately one another in front of fifteen men!

Daleep had taken several pictures of Leena and Sue with their wrists and ankles tied together and their asses exhibited and fucked liberally, then of the two girls fucked in the mud and finally licking one another in their filthy state on the floor of the truck. These images were an unexpected turning point for Sue's life. Her husband Carmichael couldn't withstand to see his wife so abused and obviously enjoying it : he decided to return to England immediately with the firm decision of asking for a divorce! Sue seemed less sad than Kira or Leena could have expected. Carmichael had always kept in his bedroom, not trying to get into Leena's games with his wife...

To clean the two girls, Kira decided to have them transported to the former stables for elephants : a part of the palace that had never been restored and still used to park cars. There were still faucets and water hoses used to wash the elephants. Leena and Sue resumed their activities they had started on the truck: they kissed one another, twisting and turning, caressing each other, French kissing one another before being pushed aside by the hose and falling back together in a sixty nine position. Finally the two girls were clean enough to have the dildos firmly embedded in their holes removed. A flush of mud erupted out of them when the tubes were removed . Daleep and Gopal were told to help them clean their pussies and ass holes but cleaning them was quite difficult.

Daleep finally had an idea : he had them on their bellies with their hands and wrists secured to rings on the paved ground, then he pushed hose pipes (in fact former enema pipes) into their pussies and arses and turned on the cold water (which is never so cold in India). Leena and Sue buckled helplessly when the water hit their internal walls and flowed into their bowels : it was an unprecedented experience for both of them! But the mud was eventually flushed out! The faucet at the base of the syringe was closed and the two girls stayed for half an hour with their pussies and ass holes filled up with water to soak. Both of them had bulging bellies like women pregnant by at least six months...

Both girls felt rapidly an itch developing in their bowels. Kira explained them she had injected in the enema some liquid soap. It produced spasms in their bowels and an urgent need to go to the toilets to relieve themselves. But Kira didn't tell them that afterward, the itch became even stronger and their need became more and more sexually oriented : they had nothing to dump but they needed to have their asses filled, to be fucked in the ass by really big cocks! Leena was immediately sent to Kyrhan who happened to be there. He rapidly satiated her need but Sue had to offer herself to Kira who rammed her arse with a dildo of medium girth : much bigger than the one the Dalits had used on her but still much smaller than Kyrhan's mammoth cock! Kira wanted to keep Sue's anal virginity as long as possible : she could have her hole reamed but not by a real cock : it would be her gift for their next wedding anniversary! Leena declared afterwards that she had enjoyed receiving such an enema and decided to take one from time to time. She was quite sure Gupta would enjoy doing it to her in Birmingham, probably outdoors in presence of all her servants!

When she realized Carmichael would never change his decisions, Kira took Sue aside.

- Don't worry, pet! My idea of opening a childcare place for guests and staff met an interesting reply : we have several bookings already and you might get a permanent job!

- But my husband has left me!

- That was certainly because he couldn't accept to see you enjoying the company of other men! I will certainly find a better suitor for you : you are old enough to be the mother of three or four children in this country. I'm going to find you a suitable stallion, one that could keep your feet to the ceiling half the time during your days off!

- Oh, Kira, I don't want a stallion! I'm not a mare! A simple caring man would be enough for me!

- You'll be just what I decide, dear! I could have you bred by Daleep or one of my Dalits but it would be just too easy! Speaking of easiness, you accommodated a big one in your back passage, this time! We are going to stretch you out further until your back passage is as widely open as your front one and you feel quite comfortable with it! Then we may have you mated with Kyrhan so that you may discover how it may be really pleasurable for a girl to be taken by a really big cock!

Kira was quite surprised by Leena and Sue's responses to their mud bath. She tried one in a spa in France but there were no Dalits to fuck her, no dildos to give an additional thrill to her frolicking. She finally was somewhat jealous of Leena's abilities to cum in the most awkward positions!

Of course, Sue's new job prevented her to accompany the Dalits to finish cleaning the reservoir. Finally they discovered that it was more damaged than they had expected : a corner had been demolished many years before for an underground pipe. Some restoration was necessary. It would be a new mission with the Dalits for Leena in a couple of months during her next visit to Kira!

There was also a side benefit of this adventure : Sue had noticed that Indian women often took baths in rivers in public while fully clothed. It could be devotees immersing into the purifying and heavily polluted waters of Benares or simply housewives with no running water at home! The river near the palace was relatively unpolluted and Sue took the habit of taking a bath there once a week, immersing herself completely into the water, before walking straight to the palace with her wet saree. Many people just noted her ablutions and concluded she was quite pious and she was there from seen as being truly of Indian origin! Besides, her garments clung to all the curves of her body and attracted everyone's attention on the way back. She was often proposed by men in these conditions and Sue had always a pack of condoms ready, just in the case one of these men were sufficiently handsome to attract her attention. Daleep and Leena had been quite insistant : Sue was quite evidently a submissive at heart, just like Leena. As such, she wasn't to decline any Indian man's proposals. Just only the people of the palace were regularly checked clean of any disease : Sue would be compelled to use condoms with any other suitable stud she might encounter!

Sue had noted a derelict building, about half way to her final destination : the last floor had never been finished and there were no squatters or inhabitants : too high and no amenities! Two suitors, that morning, followed her upstairs. They immediately pulled away her saree, unhooked her bra and undid the knot of her petticoat. She appeared in just her undies to their lusty eyes. Immediately, the men grabbed for her tits, ass, and pussy. With her recent encounters with Kira's Dalits and the complete training Leena, Gopal and Daleep had given her,Sue was ready for anything now! One man held her arms down above her head. He leaned over and sucked on her tits as another man pulled her panties down.

Sue was screaming and kicking, in playful imitation of a reluctant woman being raped. The two men entered in her game, maybe a bit too harshly : the man trying to get her panties off slapped her face hard. She was stunned and stopped fighting. He moved on his knees up her body, taking his cock out of his clothes. She was lying on the ground. He grabbed her hair and lifted her mouth to his cock. Sue held her lips closed and shook her head, daring him to take her mouth by force. The man slapped her again, on the other cheek. As she opened her mouth to protest, the man forced his engorged cock inside.

- Suck my cock, slut!

She began to suck on the man's hard cock as she felt the other man licking her pussy. The cock of the man she was licking began to grow as she sucked him hard. She gagged as he shoved it deep into her throat. Her saliva was dripping out of her mouth and down to her breasts. He stopped for an instant, telling her he was about to cum. He wanted her to swallow it all. If she lost even a droplet of his come, she would be in for a serious spanking! He then put his hard dick back into her mouth. As he did, Sue could feel a cock pushing against her pussy lips. She could do nothing about it as he penetrated fully inside her and began fucking her. He wasn't wearing a condom!

The man fucking her mouth unloaded at that moment in his condom. At least he had preferred safe sex! He was so deep down her throat and she had been ordered to do so! She was justafraid that the condom would inflate in her mouth and block her air pipe... As he began to pull out, he paused with his cock into her mouth and finished cumming there, trying to shake himself dry into it. The other man soon started to cum into her pussy. She could feel his hot seed shoot deep within, hitting the walls of her intimate parts.

- Now would you like it, slut, with tour pussy and your mouth filled with our spunk? Ready for more, cunt?

The two men swapped position and took two new condoms, this time to Sue's intense relief. They had just tried to scare her! They explained her later the reason of their caution :

- If we had fucked you bareback and you would have ended ill, Rajeev and Daleep would have cut us into pieces and Gopal would have dumped our bodies in a sewer! Better not to antagonize any of them!

Coming back to that eventful day, Mohan, the eldest of the two men phoned two of his friends who arrived in a taxi soon after. One of them pushed his cock into Sue's mouth while Mohan entered her moist pussy like a victorious conqueror. The two other men just sat down to enjoy the show. The man in her mouth came surprisingly fast and spewed quite impressive quantities of sperm. The two spectators could see cum running out of her mouth as he pulled out. Some dropped down to her breasts and there was so much of it that she gagged and coughed. Some droplets were even expelled through her nose! Afterwards, she was a dirty mess but none of the four men seemed to mind! Mohan reached his climax thanks to the coughs that his friend had produced that massaged his cock in a quite pleasurable way. The spectators could also see soon cum coming out of her pussy as he pulled out. One of them laid down and made Sue mount him. The last one pushed his cock into her mouth.

Each shove in her pussy now pushed some cum out of her sheath. Mohan scooped as much as he could and smeared it onto Sue's ass. She knew what he was planning to do. She had been so thoroughly reamed by the Dalits that the perspective didn't frighten her any more. She just wished he would get her as wet as possible. When the two men fucking her spewed their jizz in their condoms, Mohan pushed his dick into Sue's ass. He was deliciously brutal, making her scream like a virgin. One of his friends, afraid that she would attract attention on them quickly stuffed her mouth with his cock.

The four men were beginning to feel tired while Sue was ready for much more, just a little warmed up. The Dalits had accustomed her to longer sessions! She cajoled them into a last feat : three of the men fucked her together, one in each of her holes while Mohan was taking a photo with his cell phone. Sue made sure that the photo was sent to Kira before she allowed the four men to leave her, ready for more! Sue returned to the nursery, whistling happily!

12