Leena Housemaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

University service for Leena was limited to afternoons. She had not even to change now when she had finished her service. The pretty sarees she was wearing during her lectures and academic pursuits attracted considerable interests among her students and colleagues. It is true that Kira and Rajiv had teached her how to wear sarees in the sexiest way. She had noted that since her first presentation wearing a saree, her lectures had become more popular, several students could not even find seats. What especially pleased Leena was to observe that a few female students of Indian origin had switched from their usual jeans and sweat shirts to sarees and that they were trying to emulate her way of wearing them, very low with her navel proudly displayed. When she reported it to Kyrhan, he congratulated her quite effusively.

Two weeks later, as she was about to present results at an open conference, Leena had the surprise to see Kyrhan enter the conference room with Kira and Swapna behind him, both were wearing superb sarees. Including herself, Kira and her friend, there were nine women in sarees in the room. Leena was quite happy to have the three of them visit her but she welcomed especially Swapna she had so few occasions to meet. Peter was opportunely abroad. They went to her house for dinner and tested all the possible combinations between them through the night. In the morning, she was unable to decide with whom she had found the highest pleasure. She was sad when they left her to visit Dan and Ranu in France.

Leena had plenty of proposals for a drink at the University pub or elsewhere after the university closing hours. She politely declined those from white or black men, explaining that she had too much work to do and if they insisted that her husband was very jealous but she always accepted those from Indian or Sri Lankan men on orders from Kyrhan and women of any race on her own choice. She felt absolutely no prejudice. Leena could easily guess who among them really were sexually attracted to her. She pushed them discreetly to test their luck after two or three dates and none was ultimately denied to find solace with her, usually in some hotel, in the back of a car or under the moon, in a meadow or in the middle of a forest. Once, she had even to climb on top of a hay rick. It was funny to have such a typical French fantasy rediscovered by a student from Pondichery, a former French establishment in India.

Leena was quite happy with her new life and she was so grateful for Peter to have initiated the whole thing, for Kira to have trained her so well, for Kyrhan to have so masterfully organized her previously empty life, for Dan who had given her the most pleasant baby in the world and for her dear Swapna who had made her life so enjoyable since their first encounter. She kept lovingly photographs of them all in her purse and she often viewed them, always with an affectuous thought.

From an idea sent as feedback from an anonymous reader. I must thank him for his kind comments and encouragements.

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12