Leena Submits Again Ch. 01

Story Info
Leena submits to her greengrocer.
6.3k words
4.28
73.3k
18
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Especially dedicated to TIM

Leena had fully recovered from her strenuous delivery in the Dalits' bungalows in the gardens of Prince Kyrhan's palace. Her friend Preeti had promised her to come and give her some tutoring on the proper appearance for a woman. Leena had accepted then the challenge. Three months later, she was at Heathrow airport to welcome the young Australian woman. She was so shy and discreet that Leena didn't feel threatened at all. She had even come with her husband Peter following Preeti's mail instructions.

Preeti had been quite precise, up to what Leena should wear at the airport : a very short dress in light blue tones she would find at the Selfridges, the general store in the center of London. When she discovered the dress, Leena had paled : it was shorter than anything she had ever worn, barely covering the bottom of her panties and the fabric was so sheer that her undies were in full view. The dress was probably intended to be worn above some suitable chemise but Preeti had been pristine clear : Leena was to wear the dress directly on nude color undies.

The weather was unusually warm. Thus, Leena had not even the possibility to hide herself under a cloak. Preeti seemed to have foreseen everything : her instructions were of not wearing a cloak if the weather was fine and of taking it off and carrying it on her elbow as soon as she entered the airport if it was rainy. Moreover, she was not to stand along her husband but as far away as she could. Discovering a pretty woman scantily clad in revealing clothes and apparently alone had attracted the attention of many males around her. Some of them had invited her for a drink or just tried to chat with her. Her instructions were to accept drinks and conversation with a broad smile. Afterwards, the difficulty had been to thwart any tentative sexual contact. She had had her bum roughly handled, her breasts kneaded and a few touches up her thighs but she had been able to elude every attempt.

Preeti finally arrived at the scheduled time exactly two hours after Leena had begun her lonely wait. Even Peter had arrived just a quarter of an hour before, leaving her the ideal prey to any male predator around. Preeti's instructions were that precise! Such a treatment had rekindled Leena's innate submissive tendencies and she was perfectly aware that her cunt was sopping wet, ready to be entered by anything from a finger to a big cucumber. Leena opened wide eyes when she discovered Preeti's outfit : a black leather sleeveless dress, the classical uniform of a dominatrix just slightly softened by a white muslin around her neck.

Preeti went straight to Peter and kissed him on the lips as if he was her husband. They chatted together for a few minutes. Peter nodded and Preeti signaled to Leena to come and welcome her. Leena hurried to meet her expecting them to exchange greetings and pecks on the cheeks. Instead, Preeti replied to her salutations by handing her the two big wallets she had brought from Cairns.

- Hello, Leena, I can see that you obeyed my instructions. It's a good start. I've brought you a small gift from Australia!

She handed Leena a plastic bag. Leena opened it out of curiosity. Her eyes got glued to what was inside : six inches platform shoes! How and where could she put on such high stilts. They were quite whorish in style although they seemed rather expensive. Preeti looked at her friend with a fiendish smile.

- Leena, put them on! Immediately!

After her long wait in revealing clothes, Leena was deep in submissive mode. She would never have rebelled against such harshly voiced orders. Bending down her head, she undid her stiletto shoes and she braced against the wall to put on the impossible height shoes and to stand upright. Against all odds, the shoes were rather comfortable and Leena felt rapidly at ease wearing them. Having her eyes six inches higher than normal and having to walk on tiptoes was an unusual experience for her but she smiled proudly to Preeti.

- You appear to have found the knack of it pretty fast, Leena. We will test your expertise immediately : take my wallets and carry them to your car!

Standing up in these shoes had been relatively easy but walking while carrying two big wallets that were not fitted with rollers proved to be much more difficult. Preeti seemed angry as Leena trailed behind them.

- Hurry up, lazy bones. We are getting late!

Preeti sat in the back of the car with Peter while Leena was to take the driver's seat. Peter and Preeti began to chat happily about their friends. There were a few kinky comments on their recent week at Kyrhan's palace when Preeti had spent one night with the Dalits and two servicing Kyrhan, John and Peter. She was keeping an eye on Leena as when she began to unbuckle her shoes, the Aussie woman stopped her immediately.

- Leena! Keep these shoes on!

- But, Preeti, it's impossible to drive a car with them on. They are just too high!

- I tried them and I succeeded. So you can, too!

Keeping her feet in correct position with six inches platform shoes was very tiring but she finally managed. When they reached their Hotel in Mayfair, Preeti decided to go to the restaurant of the Marriott hotel on foot. Leena with her high heels and sheer dress was the center of attention in the street and in the restaurant. Preeti had taken a seat on the left of Leena and she had shown a seat on the opposite side to Peter. They had ordered a good meal and an expensive champagne bottle but Leena had just been given a salad, a poached trout with green beans and plain water.

- It's for your health. You should lose some weight!

During the lunch, Peter watched passively as the young Australian woman stroked his ten years older wife as if she were her property. Her ministrations seemed to suit Leena as her nipples threatened to rip through the bra and the expensive raw silk dress she was wearing. Preeti moved her moist lips to Leena's ear and whispered :

- Go to the toilets. Remove your panties and bra and bring them to me. Carry one in each hand so that people can see what you have. Walk slowly and wiggle your ass for your male assistance's benefit. Did you understand what I told you?

- Ohhhh, my God, What are you asking from me? I've never been that slutty in my home country and in presence of my husband, how can you? Ooohhhh, Ganesh, you're making me crazy but I'll obey!

- Be more formal when you answer me, slut! Do you understand, Leena?

Preeti pinched Leena's nipple through her top and bra. Peter was surprised watching his wife moaning in pain but not trying to escape the torture Preeti was inflicting to her breasts

- Aaahhhh God. Please. Yes, I understand, Mistress!

- Sunita has found herself in the same predicament recently. She has confided to me that it was terribly arousing to be nearly naked in the center of a restaurant and holding her discarded bra and panties in full view of a bunch of spectators.

- I'm just terrified, not aroused!

- We'll see soon. Now, pull your elbows back and push your breasts forward as you walk. Don't forget you're performing in front of your husband, one of your closest friend and maybe forty strangers. Wiggle your pretty ass! But before you leave, offer me your mouth publicly.

Preeti kissed Leena straight on the lips, a passionate open mouth kiss that would proclaim both women were lesbians even though both were most of the time perfectly straight and just occasionally bi. Peter was unusually aroused watching his wife Leena walking toward the toilets. Her pace was hesitant, almost reluctant but she walked on with swaying hips. Preeti had announced her goal was to fully dominate Leena and the first steps were a real success. Preeti called for his attention :

- Look at the back of her skirt! She IS really a slut, don't you think so?

There was a dark spot of humidity that advertised that Leena was hugely aroused, too. Peter's cock grew to a sizable erection in response.

- I can't describe you how much I'm enjoying dominating your wife for a few days. Thank you for having it allowed and for having paid my travel expenses. I'll find a way to reward you. I've just told her to take off all her undies. With the sheer fabric of her dress, she should be the center of attraction of the restaurant when she comes back.

In fact, it was Preeti's first experience as a dominatrix. Saying she was enjoying it was a gross understatement and Peter really enjoyed it very much, too. He was quite happy that Preeti was putting his wife so lewdly on display, that she was touching and kissing her publicly and that she was making her obey all her whims so masterfully. He wanted to see how she would drive Leena to even kinkier developments. Peter only regret was that his wife wouldn't show to the assistance her former thick bush. It had been depilated years ago and Kyrhan had decided to have all the women of his harem definitively removed with their husbands' unanimous approval. Six laser depilations had been necessary to clean even the stubble and leave cunts as smooth as the skin of a baby. Peter had gone as far as taking photographs of her bare pussy and sending them as gift cards to his friends. Few had realized what was on the photographs.

- Tell me about your wife's pussy!

- It's very pleasant to watch. Its fragrance is really fresh and arousing. It's always very wet. Her clit is unusually long, maybe a quarter of an inch and extremely sensitive. Her pussy is very tight, even after Kyrhan had fucked her all the night. When I fuck her, I feel almost as if I was fucking a virgin. When she thrusts back to meet my cock, it's really just like when I took her cherry.

Leena was squatting on the toilets bowl, pushing her wet knickers down her legs and unhooking feverishly her bra. She was hurrying to come back as soon as possible in the arms of her mistress Preeti. She was so excited that she was sure that the first caress on her tits, a simple squeeze of her nipples or a kneading of her quim would be sufficient to make her reach a screaming orgasm in plain view of the other people in the restaurant and the waiters. In fact, Preeti could have ordered her to strip completely and stretch herself on a table near the entrance of the restaurant, she would have obeyed without a protest and she would have let the whole staff and all the forty or so guests fuck her, several times if they cared for it.

What Peter would feel when her belly and breasts would heave throughout her climax as Preeti just touched her anywhere intimately was of no importance to her. For the time being, Preeti was her only owner. It was also very arousing to think that she would climax in plain sight of everyone. She had recognized a few friends or acquaintances of theirs. Her humiliation would be complete and even that thought was arousing.

She had to hurry, Preeti was waiting for her. As ordered, she carried her bra in one hand and her panties in the other, making no attempt to hide or disguise them. She pulled her elbows back, pushing her tits forward as far as she could. She had pinched her so sensitive nipples to make them into sharp bulging cones and she had let the raw silk of her dress rub her nipples. God, Just the friction could be sufficient to make her climax in the middle of the alley. She had to plant her nails into her palms to prevent that ultimate disgrace.

Preeti watched her pretty submissive friend walking through the alleys back to their table with a very provocative gait that had caught the attention of everyone, male or female. Leena sat down quite gracefully on the bench beside her and she snuggled close beside her mistress.

- Give your bra and panties to your husband. You will not need any whenever you are with me, from now on.

Leena handed the undergarments to her husband. By this emphatic gesture, she acknowledged that she was now the property of her pretty little mistress and she shuddered at the thought that Preeti was the third woman of Kyrhan's harem after Kira and Swapna to whom she had so completely surrendered. Would the coming months make her also the slave of Sunita, Ranu and finally, of the last recruit, Marine, who had not even received her Indian name so far.

- I want to touch your tits!

Preeti snaked her hand under Leena's armpit and closed on her left nipple. She squeezed it hard to inflict some pain. Leena grimaced but remained mute. Preeti squeezed again harder and longer until the pretty woman moaned desperately. She then began to maul mercilessly her now very sensitive breasts, planting her sharp fingernails in her soft skin. Leena's impending climax had been delayed by the searing pain in her tortured breasts but pleasure was returning quite fast. She pushed her breasts forward even more to offer them to her mistress' fingers. She began to pant.

- Now I want to touch your cunt.

Leena moaned pitifully and pulled up the hem of her dress all the way, bunching it shamelessly up to her waist in the middle of the restaurant. Her legs parted and she pushed forward her crotch to offer it to Preeti's hand. Her cunt lips were wide open and her cunt was wet, hot and ready to be entered by a finger or the whole hand of her friend. Peter's eyes were focused on his wife, watching her completely enslaved by Preeti. She had freed her hand from Leena's breasts and she was moving it slowly down her tensed belly then up her thighs toward her very damp cunt.

- Pleeasseee, mistress, do it, fuck my cunt with your fingers. I beg you!

Her fingers found her cunt entrance and Leena had to fight to keep her eyes open. Preeti pinched her cunt lips and pulled them aside, feeling her hot juices seeping out. Leena's body jerked taught, her muscles straining as in electrical shock. Her mouth was wide open, displaying completely her sensuous, soft, full lips. Her belly began to heave and her breath came ragged. Preeti entered her cunt with three fingers in a cone and she began to move them up and down slowly, alternating deep penetrations with shallow ones but accompanied by a rubbing of her clit by an expert thumb. Leena closed her eyes in bliss.

- Keep your eyes open! Tell your husband what I'm doing to you.

- Ohhh Ganesh, Peter, she's. . . aaaahhhhhh. . . fucking my cunt! Oooohhhhhh, Lakshmi, now she's got my clit. . .!

Leena's belly hunched involuntarily and her head dropped down on the back of her seat from the force of the climax that ripped through her whole body. Preeti let her regain her composure and spoke to Peter.

- It's so easy to make your slut of a wife cum. Just present her someone with a strong will and domineering voice and she'll swoon and open her thighs for anyone. You should offer her to a few really sturdy men, like dockers, farm hands or fishermen. We could take seats and watch.

- Would a short but sturdy greengrocer suit you? He is very authoritative and he fancies Leena.

- It looks promising. We will visit him tomorrow. Now, let's choose our desserts. This Knickerbocker glory ice cream seems quite delicious.

- And I choose this strawberry cup. And what for Leena?

- Her dessert will be served in the car park. We are going to fuck in the back of the car. When we'll have finished, she'll clean both of us and make you hard again to fuck my arse. Then she will suck both of us clean again.

- Great! I hope you'll remain here some time. You seem to be a perfect trainer for Leena. Oh, before I forget, I must tell you that her next breeding time is rather close : Kyrhan's stud is due in four weeks.

- Do you know him?

- No. Just that he is a surgeon from Calcutta and that his wife cannot bear children. Leena will give him two babies. She has been given a few weeks ago the stimulating shots of Kyrhan's MD medicine. I will stop to give her the contraceptive pills in the next days lo let their effect fade away. So if you want to have her fucked by her Indian shopkeeper, the timing is perfect.

- You never considered to have her bred by this grocer? It could be fun!

- Oh no! He's not what I call handsome and he wouldn't be expected to support his children.

- So their coupling will remind us the cartoon : Beauty and the Beast!

The next afternoon, around 4PM, Leena entered the greengrocer's shop. Preeti was following her, her arm passed on Peter's arm. Both women were wearing sarees. Leena's was in simple cotton in brownish hues while Preeti's was in a rich burgundy silk with plenty of embroideries. Their difference of status was also plainly clear, just looking at their jewels : simple copper bangles, ear rings for Leena and finely chased gold bangles and a rich mantalsutra for Preeti. Instinctively, the greengrocer turned toward Preeti after just a small smile to Leena.

- How can I help you, My Lady?

- I've been told that my servant comes regularly here to perform immoral acts.

- Milady, Never in my shop. . .

- This ribald has acknowledged it! So, it's too late to deny it!

- But she's an adult and there's no law forbidding relation between adults!

- I never pretended you committed any offences.

- I don't understand then what do you want from me!

- Leena has told me that you were very well endowed. Would you agree to fuck that slut in front of me and her husband?

- No. It's impossible!

- Even if I left her to you for two days? You could prostitute her and keep all the money.

- Uhh! A great idea, Milady. Make it three days and we may agree.

- I won't argue but I may come and watch any time. Remember that I won't participate.

- It was evident. You are obviously of too high rank to indulge into dallying with simple mezn like us. Wait until I call for my brother to man the shop.

Twenty minutes, later, the grocer opened the door to the back store and let them in. He closed the door behind them and bolted it behind them. He produced two seats for Preeti and Peter. Preeti sat quite elegantly and thanked Peter who had helped her. Leena was left standing in the center of the room. There were several caskets of overripe fruits just behind. The grocer went in front of her. He didn't try to undo her saree as she expected it. Instead, he pushed her back. With a shriek, she fell on her back on the overripe fruits and vegetables. The impact squeezed plenty of them and juices or pulp were sprayed all around.

Leena had pulp and juices staining the whole back of her saree and her choli. There were even droplets on her face and in her hair. The only part of her body that wasn't hopelessly fouled was her legs that had been shielded by the caskets themselves. The grocer seemed very pleased by his move. He parted her swaying legs and placed them on his shoulders. He pushed back the hem of her saree and her petticoat. Leena was wearing light blue panties underneath. The grocer scolded her.

- Slut, I've told you not to wear undies when you come to visit me!

- I beg your pardon, Sahib, my mistress didn't allow me to. . .

- I won't listen to any excuses! I will make you pay for it later!

He ripped her panties in a swift movement. Leena shrieked in pain and surprise. The grocer hastily freed his already erect cock from his dhoti, took it in his fist and aimed it toward her cunt lips. He was effectively rather well endowed, nothing like Kyrhan but of still an impressive girth. He pushed it in. Leena screamed as if she was a just deflowered virgin. Peter grinned toward Preeti. He had told her that Leena had a deliciously tight, virginal cunt. The grocer didn't let her time to adjust and he humped forward a second time. Leena's twat opened in front of his brutal invasion and she was soon fully impaled on his conquering meat. He fucked her mercilessly until he spew his big load into her womb. Leena screamed when she felt the spurts hitting her cervix and covering the walls of her cunt. She fell on her back, panting.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12