Leena Submits Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the grocer had not finished with her. He made a few back and forth moves in her cunt to make his cock hard again. Instead of launching a second assault, he disengaged promptly, got on the side of the pile of caskets and lifted Leena from the mashed fruits. Leena thought that he wanted to help her out of this mess. When she was about a foot above the caskets, he just let her fall down, this time on her belly. The front part of her saree got soiled too. The grocer took the hem of her saree that was relatively clean to wipe her back and push away the stinking juices and half decayed pulp that covered it.

As soon as Leena was reasonably cleaned, the grocer positioned his cock against her ass hole and he pushed it in with a very violent shove. Her ass crack was heavily lubed by the juices of the mashed fruits when she had been on her back. His second penetration seemed easier than the first one. This time, he was even more brutal. When he filled her bowels with his hot and sticky sperm, he pushed her face in a group of tomatoes that were still intact. Leena spat desperately as juices had entered her mouth and nose.

- That was the punishment I promised you. This man is really your husband?

Leena nodded absentmindedly. The grocer showed him another door.

- This door leads to a small courtyard shared by four shops. There's a hose. Go and clean her thoroughly. Some of my colleagues may come to see the mess I've done with her. Clean her first and then let them have her but tell them that I want ten pounds for her mouth, fifty for her cunt and seventy for her ass. For those who choose her ass, her mouth is free afterwards. You'll give me the money your wife has earned to cover the price of the fruits and vegetables she has destroyed.

- But they were rotten?

- You're proud enough to discuss my orders, cuckold? You'll clean afterward the mess in my back store before you leave with Milady. . .

Peter preferred to close his mouth and helped his wife out of the room. The courtyard was dirty and empty. The three other doors seemed closed but the grocer must have phoned to his neighbors. The doors opened in a flash and maybe twelve people, shop owners and customers together swarmed to look at Leena. They looked disgusted and covered her with jeers. Peter took the hose and directed the jet toward his wife. She screamed from the strength of the jet and its coldness. The grocer yelled from behind him.

- Stronger or this slut will never be clean. Use such low pressure only when you clean her hair, her cunt or her ass!

Peter obeyed immediately, drawing new screams from Leena, especially when he directed the full pressure of the jet on her breasts. As soon as he shut the spigot, the people around them clustered around Leena. Peter couldn't see her precisely any more among them. the grocer reminded him the requirements of the job he had assigned him.

- Shouldn't you get to her side to collect the fees? And here is a big box of condoms, mainly for her own safety. . .

Peter had to use all his strength to push forward and get to the side of his wife. She was on her knees, readu to service the assistance. A man with a very dark complexion was already planted in her mouth while two other tried to penetrate her cunt and another one had his thumb in her ass hole.

- Just a moment, folks. There's a fee to have my wife : ten pounds for a blow job, fifty for her cunt and seventy for her ass but then you can use her mouth afterward for free. I only accept cash. and all of you must use condoms.

One of the men who fought to enter her cunt desisted piteously. The one who was already nudging her tonsils handed Peter the first ten pounds banknote. Another one jumped to a door and came back triumphantly with a wad of money.

- Count yourself! there should be enough for myself and my brother in her arse.

Afterward, Peter's main job was to dive condoms, hand back change, help the men who had unloaded in any of his wife's holes to stand up and walk away. The shopkeepers had priority as they had to attend their customers all of them were not interested to pay for fucking a white woman, even if very pretty. Other ones may just not be rich enough to pay for it. One of the shop owners came back soon with a big grin. He announced with a big laugh.

- One of my customers has agreed to take charge of my shop while I fuck her arse. I've promised him ten pounds so he can enjoy her, too ; that's charity; I think!

When Leena's last customer had left the courtyard, dusk had fallen and Leena was still on her knees with oozing condoms scattered all around her. Her holes were gaping open, sore of too much use without lubricant. She was exhausted. Peter sorted the notes and counted what Leena had earned that evening. It had been the first time she had been prostituted on such a scale and she had won her day : two thousand, one hundred and twenty pounds in, huuumm, six hours and a half. At this rate, the greengrocer could soon open a supermarket. Peter handed him the thick wad of bills.

Preeti had watched the whole scene on an armchair that the shop keeper had brought in. A few of Leena's customers had offered her money to obtain the same service but she had rebuffed them in a so stern rebuke that they haven't asked twice. Preeti could take in any circumstances some aristocratic appearance that discouraged any males around, even her own husband. The only man who seemed totally impervious to her haughty manners was prince Kyrhan himself. If he had been there, she would have been on her hands and knees along with Leena in a few minutes, after a sound spanking she had amply earned.

- Before you leave me with Leena, hose her again : she is dirty, sticky and smelly. Use low pressure when you hose her cunt and ass, as I've told you.

Preeti didn't even glanced toward Preeti when she exited the shop followed by Peter. Leena was still on her four in the middle of the courtyard. The greengrocer had forbidden her to stand up. He placed the armchair on her side and sat on it. He rested his ankles on the hollow of her waist and counted again the money Peter had given him.

- Great! And there will be very hot gossips this evening. You'll have plenty of other customers tomorrow. There will be a queue outside. expect between fifty and eighty men tomorrow, slut.

- Master, may I ask to be lubed in some way, tomorrow. My holes are so sore of overuse!

- Granted to my best source of cash. I must some palm oil can there for you tomorrow. You know that I've a problem with you: I cannot take you home : my wife wuld object and all the beds are occupied. You'll have to remain in the shop but I fear you'd be abducted. As naked as you're, I doubt you would try to escape. . . Ah, i've an idea.

He rummaged in a closet and produced a metallic collar, obviously made for a big dog. He tried it around Leena's throat and it fitted almost perfectly. the collar was closed by a big padlock he snapped in place. The green grocer then fitted a thick chain to the padlock and he attached its extremity with another padlock to a ring in the wall outside the toilet. Her universe that night would be limited to a three meters radius around the toilet bowl. Before leaving, the greengrocer secured her wrists tight behind her back and he wrapped a cotton bag around her hands..

- This way, you'll be unable to use your hands to free yourself. Have a good night, Leena! If you get thirsty, you may drink water from the toilet bowl! I cleaned and disinfected it three days ago.It should be reasonnably clean!

The next morning, around nine, the greengrocer came to open his shop. Leena was squatted on the toilet bowl, getting rid of her natural wastes when he entered suddenly through the back door. She had not time even to stand up. The chain attached to her collar prevented her to close the door and gain some privacy.

- Hi, Leena, I wanted to surprise you and I succeeded, it seems. I brought you food and something les foul to drink. But before, I want you to rearrange all my shop, replenish the vegetable caskets and take the fruits out of the fridge.

The greengrocer took off the chain but let the steel collar around Leena's neck. She had to enter the refrigerated area stark naked. When she came out, a few minutes later with the first load, her nipples were already erect from the cold. The greengrocer enjoyed watching Leena toil in the shop completely naked.

- Hey, lass. I think I'll ask your mistress to send you more often here. When You'll have finished, I'll fuck you and afterward, it'll be my customers' turn and you'll begin to earn me big money. Did you know you were sitting on such a gold mine?

Leena didn't reply. When she had finished, the man threw her a comforter, telling her to spread it on the floor in the back store and lie on it on her back with her thighs wide open. This time, he wanted to try her in the misionary position, it seemed. To Leena's surprise, the shop owner didn't follow her in the back store and he left her there on her back in complete surrender. At ten, precisely, he opened the steel curtain and allowed the first customers in. Preeti and Peter were among them. Preeti was very close to Peter who had his arm around her waist, on the bare skin between her choli and her saree. The greengrocer was pretty sure that they had spent the night together, sure that Leena couldn't discover it. He couldn't know the real relations among the three of them.

At the first time, there was no customer in the shop, the owner told Preeti to enter and take a seat. He ordered Peter to take care of the shop while he was occupied with his wife.

- An unmanly cuckold like you shouldn't be allowed to watch his wife being fucked by superior Indian men. Knowing that his wife on the opposite side of a door is rammed mercilessly by real men while you can hear her screams of ultimate pleasure is sufficient for a inferior man who is deeply convinced of his own low status.

Peter didn't feel inferior to him on any plane, except for his damn sperm count but he chose not to reply and went to serve a group of two housewives in kameez that were amazed when a white man started to discuss with them quite fluently in Hindi. When Leena began to moan and scream, he just increased the level of the radio to cover the noise. As her screams were continuous after more than half an hour, his opinion on the greengrocer's staying power increased dramatically but he did not try to peek inside the room where his wife, his friend Preeti and the man were locked together.

Inside, Leena had waited half an hour on her back with her thighs spread out, waiting patiently to be fucked by the Indian man. She had heard his despising words to her husband and felt immensely sorry for him. She would do anything to repay that humiliation he was suffering to let her push her fantasy further.

She had seen her friend Preeti entering quite regally the room before the man who offered her a chair to watch more comfortably the show he had prepared for her. He freed his cock and went on his kness between Leena's legs. He pushed the head of his cock past her lips but went no further. He wanked feverishly to get the longest, biggest and hardest cock he could before savagely pushing it into her tight again pussy. It had no time to stretch to accomodate him. Leena screamed once more like a young innocent virgin impaled by some luscious faun. On the opposite side of the door, Preeti noticed that Peter had increased the level of the radio. The man began to push in and pull out his cock harshly, making Leena scream at the same level.

When her pussy began to stretch out for the big intruder it was forced to receive, the greengrocer pulled out immediately. He seized a big cucumber that was bigger than a beer can, maybe three inches and a half in diameter. He took the palm oil bottle he had been looking for the previous evening and he lubed the vegetable profusely before inserting its conical end in Leena's gaping cunt. The extremity entered without difficulty but Leena began to scream again when the man pushed it further in. Preeti was about to tell the man to stop when she realized that Leena was not trying to escape. She was just venting her pain. Her fear had all but disappeared, and had been replaced by an ancient craving that many white women could be forced to remember : being savagely raped by a man of some superior race that was not hers. He could have been black, Indian, chinese but the fantasy would have been equally powerful.

As soon as Leena's screams had begun to diminish in intensity, the man had her turned on her hands and knees and he had entered as brutally as possible her arse to make her scream loud once more. Preeti was mesmerized by the show in front of her. She suspected that the greengrocer was mainly trying to humiliate Peter. She wondered what he intended to do afterward when her ass hole would have completed its dilatation. A few minutes later, she saw him grab just another cucumber and plant it straight in her asshole, he had just vacated. Preeti thought that Leena's ordeal was about to come to its end as the cucumbers were roughly of the same diameter as Kyrhan's cock. The prince was never as brutal as the greengrocer but Leena was certainly able to accomodate even bigger male tools.

But the man had still another nasty way to make Leena scream as loud as he wanted. He began to spank her with a hard brush. When it became clear that Leena was too exhausted to scream any more, he took a leather belt in the drawer of his desk and began to chastise her back with stronger and stronger, faster and faster strokes to suit him. When even that was not sufficient, he made Leena turn on her back, leaning on a wooden stool and he belted mercilessly her sensitive breasts. They soon turned to various red and purple nuances. Leena fortunately fainted at that moment. The man looked at the clock on the wall. Pheww!That white woman was really resistant : she had lasted nearly eighty minutes of such an harsh tretment. He had expected less than half that time.

- Now, she may rest all the morning. She'll start servicing my Indian friends from 4PM. I'm sure that her bottom and breasts will be very sensitive to the touch. They will love it.

He unlocked the door and called Peter.

- Hey, cuckold, your wife is very resilient. She had finally passed out. Go and free her of the cucumbers in her cunt and arse. You may lick her cunt and ass if you care for it but, afterward you'll let her rest until the middle of the afternoon. She is going to earn a few thousands pounds more for me...

12