Leena Submits Again Ch. 02

Story Info
Leena humiliated and enjoying it.
5.8k words
4.27
62.3k
15
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Dedicated again to Tim who regularly encourages me and provides many interesting hints for future adventures of Leena. Just hope we'll chat directly some day.

**********

After Leena had helped Kira's team of Dalits rebuilding Shandrakor mountain resort, her friend Preeti boasted she could teach good manners to her. Peter, Leena's husband, offered to cover the travel expenses.

Leena submitted quite easily to her friend who immediately decided to offer her for a few days to the greengrocer who fancied her. He had prostituted her to the neighbor shopkeepers in front of her husband and used her as a rag doll, trying to humiliate Peter whenever he could.

**********

Peter bent on Leena and very gently pulled out the cucumber in his wife's ass. She moaned softly when it passed the barrier of her anus. It had been so widely stretched that it remained gaping open, allowing him to glimpse the flesh inside. He then grabbed the other cucumber filling her cunt. He didn't take it out immediately, making it rotate inside her and even pushing it in somewhat. Leena moaned louder, it was sufficient to draw the greengrocer's attention.

- Hey, wimp, I never allowed you to make your slut-wife cum with my vegetables. Just pull it out and clean her with your tongue. Don't lick her clit or I'll punish you!

Peter again refrained from talking back to him. He pulled out quite meekly the cucumber, letting a gush of white sperm ooze out of her cunt. He cupped his hand under just in time to collect the sticky gooey and froze, disgusted by what he had been ordered to do. The shopkeeper shook him out of his trance.

- Good! Now lick your hand clean. I hope you'll love the taste of your superior's sperm. You may have to drink gallons of it in the future.

Peter finally found the courage to dip his tongue in the pungent mixture of sperm with his wife's love juices. He was surprised to discover it was salty and nutty, not really unpleasant if quite disgusting. He licked it out.

- A good job. Now, turn around, slut and present your ass hole to your cuckold of a husband. Take your cheeks in your hands and part them so that he can lick your ass hole.

Leena soon moaned in delight from the ministrations of her husband. This time the shopkeeper let him do it without objecting. When he found her clean enough, he ordered Peter to put back the metal collar around Leena's neck with the chain padlocked to the ring in the wall. Peter dutifully handed the keys of the padlocks to the grocer.

- Thanks, cuckold. You may leave now to let your wife rest. Be back here at a quarter to four. You'll overseer her mating again and collect the fees as yesterday. There may be more customers this afternoon as word-of-mouth has surely spread out the news of her availability.

Leena slept several hours on the comforter. When she woke up, she found food on a stool just beside her. She was hungry and she ate everything out in the dark and waited patiently on her makeshift bed. Around 2 PM, the grocer entered the back store. He sported a huge hard-on that was making a tent on his dhoti. He had told Peter that she had to rest to be ready to service maybe fifty men in the afternoon but clearly, he wanted to use her at will whenever he chose.

He sat on the chair and snapped his fingers to order her on her knees in front of him. He ordered her to free his cock herself and offer him the best blow-job she could. The slurping noises that filled the room attested of her good will. When he felt he was about to cum, he stopped her with another snap of his fingers and ordered her on her knees, her back to him. She thought that he wanted to fuck her ass once more but instead, he entered her cunt doggie style. That way, he could get deeper inside her. The tip of his cock hammered against her cervix drawing screams of pleasure intertwined with anguished moans of pain.

The shop owner was finally cumming deep inside her womb. Leena noted that he never used condoms but took care that all the men he prostituted her to used one. He would not have acted differently if he had intended to breed her. She had to face the fact that she would love to have twins from this arrogant man. Somehow, it would sound quite appropriate, now that he had owned her so completely. Kyrhan had already promised one of his friends to breed her in a few weeks. But perhaps, she could talk Kyrhan into deciding that her next litter would be sired by her greengrocer. She was imagining herself in a white leather harness with a collar around her neck and a leash attached to it. Peter would hold her steady while the shopkeeper would fuck her mercilessly.

Meanwhile, Peter was exploring Preeti's very wet cunt. The remembrances of his humiliations in the shop had given him a huge hard on and the young woman was quite eager to offer him the solace he desperately needed. In fact, Preeti had thought herself a submissive so far. No wonder about it as she had been faced to Kyrhan and Kira at the origin. Kira had such an aristocratic aura around her that it was quite easy to find yourself in a submissive mood even if Kyrhan's wife was basically submissive too. Preeti had discovered her dominatrix tendencies when Leena had come back from Shandrakor. She still relished submitting completely to Peter as she was now but she would surely be ambivalent in the future with some of her future mates.

At the precise time he had been told, Peter entered the shop. The grocer had phoned him through Leena's cell phone, telling him to bring a choli, petticoat and some beautiful silk saree and a simpler one for the following day.

- Ah, the cuckold is just on time! Good : a few customers are already awaiting for you. The conditions will be the same as yesterday. You'll collect the fees again. When Leena's workday is finished, you'll just clean her and leave immediately. I'll not need you tomorrow but her mistress will be welcome. She'll bring you back your slut-wife. I just wonder why she encumbers herself with such an unmanly worthless wimp. You're just good enough to serve white women in my shop.

The afternoon went like the previous day but the length of the waiting queue forced Gupta, the name of the greengrocer, to propose a bargain : the men could use Leena's three holes simultaneously for one hundred pounds. Most of them choose that discount solution. Peter netted slightly more than three thousand pounds with eighty one men having used his wife in any way and several twice.

When Peter and Preeti finally had gone home, Gupta made Leena put on the clothes her husband had brought. He led her to another shop, two blocks away. It was still open despite the late hour, nearly 10PM. A woman was watching the television.

- Ayhh, Gupta! I was just thinking that you had changed your mind!

- No chance! Here is the girl I've talked you about! Do you think you can do what I asked you?

- Mmhhh! Let's see how she looks naked! Strip, slut. We're late!

Leena didn't try to argue and automatically undid the few clothes she was wearing, carefully arranging her saree, her petticoat and finally her choli on the back of a chair. The shopwindow wasn't curtained and the shop itself was brightly lit. Anyone walking in front of the shop could see a nude woman in plain view. Leena was terribly excited. Her only regret was that neither her husband nor Preeti were there to watch her humiliation. The woman ushered Leena toward a hairdresser armchair.

- There would be no problem. Let's procede!

The woman began to coat Leena's whole body with a pungent, oily mixture. She let her soak in the salve for half an hour. Then she led her to a cramped shower to rinse her. When she went back in front of a large mirror, Leena discovered that her normally very white skin had now taken an dark hue that her Dalits would have loved. Her husband wouldn't have recognized her when he had visited Kyrhan's palace and discovered her among Kira's building team.

Leena's very fair hair had been tarnished locally by the body coloration. The woman applied then a very dark coloration to Leena's hair, including her eye lashes and eye brows. In the mirror in front of her, she had tremendous difficulties to recognize herself when she had finished. She could have wandered in the streets of Benares or Calcutta without attracting the least attention. But the woman was now occupied to create for her a completely new make-up. For sure, changing from pale blond with a white skin to very dark hair with a brownish skin was an unusual event for any woman. Gupta was following avidly the phases of her transformation.

- Now I can present you to my wife. For two days, I've announced her the immediate arrival of my cousin from Delhi, Leena Bharadji. This night, you'll sleep in a real bed in my home. Don't forget to speak Hindi most of the time with my wife : her English is rather poor and she could become suspicious!

Leena put back on her clothes and followed Gupta. She was on another world. The English woman she had been from the beginning of her adulthood had been suddenly replaced by a young Indian woman. She just wondered what Peter and Preeti would think of the change in her appearance.

Gupta's wife, Parvi, received her quite formally, with the courtesy required for the visit of a cousin of her husband. She had prepared a late dinner for the occasion and enquired about recent events in India. Leena was less a week ago in Delhi so she was able to give Parvi a lot of gossips and information. As Kyrhan had decided that all his women should learn to speak Hindi, she had taken the habit of chatting everyday in that language and used it quite casually when she went shopping in India but also in Birmingham. Many of her neighbors thought she was of Indian origin. It was only when Kyrhan received guests that they used European languages : English and basic French Kira had taught her. Even her accent and way of putting on the saree were typical of Rajahstan.

Parvi complained of headaches in the evening. Gupta immediately advised her to get to bed and take sleeping pills while he would entertain Leena. One hour later, he went to check on his wife and came back with a big smile : Parvi was sound asleep. Gupta sat aside with Leena and took her in his arms. She let him has his way with her as his wife was passed out for the night in the adjoining bedroom. Gupta took off her saree and her petticoat, leaving her with her choli only.

He led her out of the dining room without any explanation. She had thought he wanted to fuck her in the room Parvi had prepared for her but he had more imagination than that. He led her to the dining room and thence on a balcony overlooking the courtyard. The flat was on the top floor of the building. A line of tall and dense poplars isolated them from nearby buildings. Leena was somewhat relieved but she heard voices coming from the balconies underneath. People were dining or chatting outdoors as the weather was surprisingly warm that year in Birmingham.

Ganesh! Leena's hair and skin colorations had so much aroused her that she really needed his cock now but she was sure that she would scream quite loud as soon as he would enter her. Gupta pushed her until her belly came in contact with the railing. The night was so dark that nobody could still see her from the other balconies. Gupta undid all his clothes, throwing them back through the open door. Shiva! He still wanted to fuck her on this balcony with his neighbors less than ten feet away! She tried to step back but he blocked her move with his belly. She was trapped.

Gupta quietly unhooked her choli and took it off her shoulders. Then he pushed it into her mouth until she was gagged quite efficiently. Now she wouldn't be able to scream, whatever he did to her, to her immense relief. In spite of her frequent kinky adventures, Leena had kept an unusual shyness with regard to strangers! She let Gupta make her bend forward and part her legs. He intended to fuck her from behind but now that she wouldn't be able to scream, she didn't mind at all. He took his cock in his right hand and aimed it to her tight cunt. She helped him by opening her pussy lips with her hands while he entered her. A muffled groan was the only sound she produced then.

Gupta grabbed her breasts with his hands and used them as handles to pull her toward him. With their position, he entered her deeper than usual. She bent her head back in bliss. He fucked her a long time, slowing his pace when she was about to climax and accelerating when her frenzy calmed down. She wondered whether he intended to spend the night, fucking her on that balcony when he increased once more the speed of his moves but this time he didn't slow down. Leena felt his stiff pubic hair teasing her butt cheeks. He had put a thumb up to the first knuckle into her asshole. She began to cum helplessly.

Gupta couldn't stand it any longer. He flipped her back over and raced to the finish. He groaned as his load shot out of his swollen balls. He pulled out for an instant and the first spurt covered Leena's pussy. Then he shoved his cock back into her cunt, and emptied his balls into her. He pulled her up to him, hungrily kissing her, as his cock continued to spasm inside her belly, hammering against her cervix.

- You're the best, Leena. I love you, baby, with your skin as dark as mine. Do you want to go to your bedroom, now?

Leena nodded as she couldn't answer his queries. He picked her in his strong arms. Gupta was rather short but he was very strong. He carried her to her bedroom and laid her on her bed. She opened her arms, thinking he would want to fuck her again but he slumped on a big armchair. He pointed his finger to his cock. Leena understood immediately. She crawled toward him and began to suck it hungrily. He especially enjoyed her way of sucking his cock. He let her do it for a long time. When he got tired of it, he pulled his cock away from her hot sucking mouth.

- Straddle me, put your feet on the floor on both sides and bring your cunt down until it touches the tip of my cock.

Leena spread her legs wide and put a foot on either side of the black man's legs. She squatted over him and felt the hard meat of his cock touching her labia. She moaned loudly.

- Now, slowly, baby, very slowly, lift your right leg and place it on the arm of my armchair.

The movement made her cunt opening wide for him. The head of his cock entered her sopping wet hole.

- Now, put your other leg on the other arm. Keep them very straight!

The muscles of her thighs were straining to keep the position. She was hovering above his cock. When he would tell her to let go, she would just impale herself on his hard cock. He may be a simple greengrocer but he knew how to treat young white women properly. He gave finally the stern order she had been waiting anxiously just at the instant she could no longer withstand the strain.

- Now let yourself down.

Leena's pussy was oozing cunt juice on his cock, making entry quite easy, but she clamped her cunt closed to give him more pleasant sensations as she lowered herself. It felt to him as if she was a tight virgin struggling to work his huges cock into her slit. She spit out her choli and suddenly let his cock slip into her. Gupta's cock brutally hit her cervix. She screamed and spasmed as a mighty orgasm hit her. Then Gupta put his hands under her round ass cheeks, and lifted her easily a little and then pulled her back down. Leena's head was thrown back, her full breasts heaving, and her belly was sucking in and out as she panted, trying to catch her breath.

- Ohhhhhh, Ganesh, I'm cumming again!

Gupta lifted her up a second time, then a third. His pubic hair was lewdly brushing her sensitive lips and swollen clitoris. Leena cummed madly for the third time in a row.

"Oooohhhhhh... Ganeshhh... aaaarrgggghhhhhhh... Not another time!

Gupta dropped her down completely. The massive meat of his cock completely filled her vagina. She was climaxing continuously as he made her bounce up and down on his cock until she passed out, collapsing against his chest. He unloaded once more into her thirsty cunt.

He took some rest on the bed with her for half an hour. He went checking his wife who was snoring quietly. He took a Viagra pill that gave him back in a few minutes a raging hard on. He pressed Leena against the wall and entered her in that position. Then he walked over with Leena still impaled on his cock to a desk he laid Leena down on. She felt his cock pulsing inside her, and moaned desperately.

Immediately Gupta began to move slowly in and out of her, very slowly out, much quicker in. On every in stroke, Leena groaned long and loud. Progressively he increased the speed, and the young wife's groaning didn't stop any more. She was covered in sweat. While his massive cock pounded her, he placed his finger on her clit and just let their movements stimulate it..

- Oooohhhh, Ganeshhhh! It'sss sssooooo good... more!

Gupta increased even more the speed of his thrusts into her cunt and Leena screamed her joy crescendo. The greengrocer was extremely self satisfied. That wench, Leena, wouldn't see her useless husband with the same eyes, now, he was sure of it. He dreamed for a few minutes of having her sue for divorce and take a flat near his shop, what French men call a garconniere, bachelor's room, the perfect place to fuck a woman unbeknownst from his wife.

Leena fell asleep on the crumpled bed, completely exhausted by his repeated assaults. He took a short nap and got back to his own bedroom to finish the night with his wife. When she woke up, she would have loved to ride her hubbie but he calmed her ardors, saying that his cousin was sleeping nearby and they would awake her. . .

A phone call made him suddenly drop his plans for the morning. He was told that an Inspector of food safety would visit his shop in the afternoon. He had barely time enough to clean completely his shop. He left hastily, not even leaving Leena the time to take a proper breakfast and a shower. He phoned to Peter to come immediately. When he arrived at his shop, Peter was dutifully waiting in front of the shop with Preeti. He didn't recognize his wife at first sight. Preeti and Peter were completely amazed by her transformation. Gupta told them that the coloration of her skin would fade progressively and would be totally disappeared in three months but the coloration of her hair was more permanent.

Gupta organized their work : He told Peter to check all the vegetables and fruits, put the rotten ones in caskets and carry them to the disposal area. Meanwhile, Leena was to scrub the floor clean while himself completed the forms that should have been sent one or two weeks earlier. Preeti was watching Peter and Leena toiling without respite. When the shop was at last perfectly clean, she whispered something to Gupta's ear. The man smiled immediately and nodded approvingly. Preeti went away to a shop nearby. When she came back, she was carrying a small and a big bag. Gupta gave her some of the money Leena had earned for him. Preeti called for Leena and both women entered the back shop and locked the door behind them.

Gupta ordered harshly Peter to serve the customers, taking care to let everything in pristine state. When the inspector arrived, he had no comment to make on the shop itself. He asked to visit the backstore which is so often in pitiful state. Gupta banged at the door and Preeti opened it, letting him and the Inspector in. Peter had just a fleeting glance on his wife in the center of the room.

Leena was totally naked, wearing golden five inches stilettos, a rich Indian necklace with matching forehead ornament and very long and heavy ear rings that fell down to her shoulders. She was on her tiptoes, legs widely parted, hands behind her head, elbows pulled back as far as she could and tits pushed up and out. Her stomach was sucked in as far as she could and she was heaving desperately. The position Preeti had made her take was very painful from the strain on her whole body but it was also very arousing. She held it as perfectly as a marble statue, looking straightforward. She didn't even blink to discover who was at the door.

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12