Leena Submits Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inspector saw a young naked beauty with a very dark skin and almost jet black perfectly braided long hair, probably an Indian or a Bengali. Her breasts were heaving and swelling in rapid motions as if she was delighted to see him coming in. Her thighs were parted invitingly and they were coated with a delicately smelly glittering layer that was oozing from her cunt. For ten minutes, Preeti had caressed her breasts, cunt and ass hole to make her cum several times. She had lovingly spread her cunt juices on her whole legs.

- Inspector, I know you had had a gruesome day. I hope you didn't find anything faulty in my shop. I thought that a few moments alone with one of the most beautiful jewels of Rajahstan would be a proper conclusion for your visit. I am leaving you alone with her. Lock the door behind me and Lady Preeti. We'll wait outside! Take as much time as you need to explore this young woman's treasures!

Gupta left with Preeti just behind him. He was frustrated : he had expected to fuck Leena several times this afternoon and he had been coerced to offer her to a food Inspector! He vented his anger on Peter.

- Haven't you seen these two women outside? They are waiting to buy some fruits. Go and serve them immediately. Thus you won't try to listen to the screams of your pretty woman fucked by this man. He may be a whitey but certainly not of your degenerate ancestry. A true man would never agree to be cuckolded by a smaller, poorer, older man like me. You're a shameful, worthless, pitiful husband.

As he passed the door, Peter could hear Leena's first screams of ecstasy as the Inspector itasted the delicacies of her pussy. He was ready to push his inspection as far as he could and very far indeed. He was a bachelor and he hadn't fucked a woman for months and never anyone even close to the incredible, bare naked beauty that had been offered so lewdly in front of him.

The inspector, ostensibly very tired emerged slowly from the back store two hours later. He was smiling.

- I think she is out for the count. Thank you, sir. May I ask the name of this incredible wench? I may wish to visit her again!

- She's one of my cousins, Mrs Leena Bharadji. She's married to some worthless, unmanly English man who is not able even to fuck her properly. You can phone me. I'll transmit her the message you require her services.

- Quite convenient, sir!

The inspector left and Peter and Preeti followed soon after, half dragging, half pulling Leena to the place they had left their car. She was wearing the cotton saree Peter had brought her. Peter wondered what Preeti had gone to buy when he realized that Preeti had changed to a mind blowing silver colored saree he had never seen anything as lush and beautiful even in Kira's wardrobe. His poor wife must have toiled many degrading times to earn the money to buy it.

Leena was sound asleep when they arrived home. Peter and Preeti helped her out of her clothes and Peter held her in his arms under the shower while the young Australian woman soaped her body from head to toe, insisting on her mouth, cunt and ass that were caked into dried sperm. Huge globs of cum dripped from her cunt. The green grocer must have really enjoyed the previous night. . . Despite all the efforts of Preeti, her skin remained strongly colored. Leena would have to keep her Indian coloration for some time. They put Leena to bed and left her to rest. She emerged twenty hours later. She was surprised that they have put her to bed in one of the servants' bedrooms. She suspected that Preeti and Peter had fucked in the master bed but they could have let her sleep in one of the other bedrooms.

There was a poster on the door leading out. Preeti had left her instructions :

> Leena > I hope that you slept well. With your complexion, it would be difficult to explain your mostly Indian and Bengali staff that you're Peter's wife and a woman of high rank. So we decided to pretend you are a mere servant, my personal Indian maid. You'll serve me for the next two or three months. When your skin will have paled to a heavy tan, you'll regain your place and rank and I'll fly back home. > I've gone to Covent Garden with Peter. If you're hungry, the chef has left some vegetarian food at your attention in the fridge. You'll find a uniform for you in the cabinet in your room. I'll require a perfect service 24/7 from you from now on.

>Mrs Preeti

So Preeti intended to remain that long here. Leena had just expected her to stay one or two weeks. .. She opened the cabinet and she was not surprised to find piles of white close fitting and low cut blouses, short black skirts, and black patent high heel shoes. There were even white lace caps to put on her head and very tight belts she had to suck her belly to but there were no undies at all.

Leena put on the uniformshe had been given. She went to what has been just two days before her bedroom. She had half expected what she discovered : Her cabinets had been emptied, her clothes had disappeared and had been replaced by the few clothes preeti had brought in her wallets. Even the lamp on the bedside table was not hers. In the bathroom, her tooth brush had disappeared and was replaced by another one she had never seen. Ganesh, Preeti seemed to have been very busy while she was sleeping. She couldn't have thought to everything. She took the phone and listened to the message of the telephone answere. The voice of Preeti announced :

- Hello, You are at Peter and Preeti's home. I'm sorry : we aren't available now. Leave a message. We'll phone you as soon as we are back home. Bye!

Leena opened the door and looked at the letter box : a new card had been placed on it : Mr Peter Adams and Mrs Preeti Forsythe. Damn, it was as if she had disappeared from her home.

When Preeti came back home with Pete, she was in a jubilant mood. After the theatre, they had gone to a night club and danced until 3AM. When she entered her bedroom, she saw Leena sprawled on an armchair. She was wearing the outfit Preeti had chosen for her. Her very short skirt had ridden up her thighs and in her sleep, She had slid down her armchair and her legs had parted wide. Her shaven cunt was perfectly on display. Preeti approached on her tiptoes not to wake up her friend and very carefully inserted her right forefinger into her twat. Leena stirred in her sleep, moaned and opened her thighs even wider. Preeti made a sign to Peter who bent down and began to lick and tease her clit with his tongue. Leena emerged from her sleep while climaxing and screaming her lust.

- Hush, lazy bones! You should have been awake when we arrived!

- I'm sorry, Milady! I fell asleep as you were very late.

- It's not your problem! We may come back any time we choose or not at all but you must always be ready to help us.

- I'll comply, mistress!

- You've better! Next time, I'll wake you with the feel of the crop! Now, you are going to massage me while I relax in my bath.

- Immediately, Milady.

Leena prepared a scented bath for her mistress. Afterward, she massaged her back before sucking lewdly her toes. Preeti dismissed her when she went to bed along with Peter. Preeti was naked and toyed with Peter's prick, making it grow and lengthen while she gave her last instructions to Leena.

- No need to walk up to your bedroom. I've informed the butler that I'd offer you to him for the night as soon as I've no further need for you. You may proceed to his bedroom.

- But, Mistress, it's impossible : he's my butler. He'll recognize me!

- Unlikely with your complexion! He may note you really look alike his mistress, nothing more! And a pretty woman offered to fulfill all his fantasies with no limit, what man would object to it?

Leena went to her butler's bedroom, dragging feet, quite reluctant to obey these orders but she was essentially a submissive and she had no way out. She knocked at the door. He opened the door and let her in. They immediately spoke in Hindi.

- Good night, sir. Milady Preeti had ordered me to come to your room.

- Yes, Dear. She had told me she would send you to me as soon as she doesn't require your services.

At that moment, a very loud scream could be heard in the silence of the night. It came from the first floor where Peter's bedroom was situated.

- It seems that my Master and your mistress will spend a very pleasant night. Perhaps we could follow their example. . .

- Milady told me to be at your entire disposal!

- Fine. Do you know that you and Mistress Leena could be twin sisters? Your skin is for sure much darker than hers and you seem lither and more sensual and your hair is longer. What is of most importance to me is that we're of the same race and it'll be a real pleasure to fuck you.

The butler unzipped her skirt and pulled it down. He whistled when he saw that she was not wearing any knickers.

- You're always ready for anything, wench. Is it on your mistress' orders or is it a treat for me?

- Sorry : just orders from Milady! I must be ready for any man or woman at any time on her demand.

The butler now took off Leena's blouse. He started to rub and squeeze her tight ass. He reached down and she felt his warm lips part her cunt lips and penetrate her very wet pussy. She arched her back so that her servant could lick deep inside of her. He must have been quite experienced as he found very soon her clit and warmly licked it back to full attention. She pushed into his face as he tasted her love juices. He took off his pajamas in a hurry.

Leena regained her senses as he suddenly took his mouth away from her hot cunt. She knew that she was about to be fucked by a servant's cock, a servant that she met every days and he had not realized it. Leena couldn't look him in the face as she felt a wave of arousal swallow her body as another cock entered her love canal. He slid in more easily as she had ever been by any man in her life. He was bigger and longer than Peter but the humiliation of being fucked by her own butler in his bedroom had terribly aroused her and her cunt was sloppier than he had ever been.

He was thrusting deep inside her engorged cunt. He disengaged and made turn onto her belly. Soon after, she was being fucked again, this time in the doggy style position. She arched her back to invite hiM to push his long Indian cock inside her. He grabbed her waist and thrust his cock back and fro into her sweet pussy. She could just groan and moan in pleasure. She started to orgasm as he thrust his long cock deep inside her.

He pulled out once more and ordered her to suck his cock and swallow his cum. She took his cock into her mouth. She gave him head as if her life was on the balance. He tensed as she felt his hot sticky jizzm spurting inside her mouth. He ordered her to swallow it all and she obeyed at once. She drank it all like divine nectar before licking his still tumescent cock clean. It was clearly the best tasting jizzm she had ever sampled. Ganesh! She had to find a way to entice him in her bed when she was back in charge. Her authority on him would be annihilated but he was one of the best Indian lovers after Kyrhan and Rajiv she had ever had. She should really speak to Kyrhan : being fucked and bred by her own butler in presence of her husband would be really debasing and humiliating.

12