Lee's Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Lee purchases Aubrey.
867 words
3.98
19.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie321
Katie321
14 Followers

Lee

Lee carried Aubrey up the stairs and into the plane. He felt her turn into him and grinned. Maybe he did pick the right girl this time. He knew she was just trying to use his warmth but it was a start. He had so many ideas going through his head and wasn't sure where to start. He wanted her trust along with her body and, yes, her body was delicious. Her deep brown hair went halfway down her back and softly curled. Pressed up against him he could feel her nipples harden in the cold. He wanted her right then on the plane but made himself be patient. He wanted her to want him.

He set her down on a chair and buckled her into a seat on his plane. "I'm going to untie your hands but if you try to unbuckle yourself I'll just tie you right back up. I'm leaving the blindfold on and don't try to take it off. We will take off soon and then you can eat and sleep properly."

Aubrey nodded once toward Lee and he took that as her agreement to do as he said. He had seen the handler hit her when she spoke and figured it would take some time to retrain her. He took out his pocket knife and sliced through the rope tying her hands together in front of her. He backed up watching her and sat down across from her buckling his own seatbelt.

After a few minutes of just watching Aubrey, Lee glanced at Ryan who looked deep in thought, an unusual face for him. Lee just raised his eyebrows at Ryan, not wanting to say anything in front of Aubrey, but Ryan continued his contemplation and ignored Lee.

They took off and Lee finally started to truly relax. He stood up and went to get the sandwiches left for them but when he came back he found Aubrey deep in sleep and Ryan looking through all her paperwork.

"Found anything interesting?"

"Something just seems off. I don't know what yet, but I can't help thinking things are not as we were told. The paperwork seems to be in order though."

"In what way do things seem off?"

"I don't know yet. She seems nice, too nice. How did she get involved in all this? Just give me some more time. I'll figure it out."

"Fine. Whatever. But the paperwork is right so I don't see the problem." Lee told himself more than Ryan. He went over to Aubrey and unbuckled her seat belt. He picked her up and started toward the bedroom in the plane. It seemed sleep won over eating at this point and she might as well sleep for the short flight north.

**********************

Aubrey

Aubrey woke up confused as to where she was sleeping. She reached up and started to pull the blindfold off before remembering he had told her not to take it off. She put her hands back down and thought about what she should do. With the blindfold she could not see and therefore was unable to go anywhere.

"How did I get myself into this situation?" she said out loud to what she thought was an empty room.

"According to your paperwork you volunteered to be sold. My question is why?" He asked scaring Aubrey into screaming. For that one minute she had looked confident but resigned to her fate. Now she looked petrified once again. "Are you hungry?" There are sandwiches."

Aubrey nodded once to say she was hungry but he wouldn't accept it. "Please answer me. You aren't going to get away with not speaking at all. You can eat and answer my questions at the same time."

"Yes sir, I'm hungry." Relief flooded Aubrey when she heard him stand up to leave after speaking. She allowed herself to feel a little hope that life with him wouldn't be all bad. She listened for his footsteps and when she heard them started panicking once again. She told herself to breathe. He was feeding her, he wasn't beating her, and this could be so much worse. He walked back in and placed her plate with a chicken sandwich on her lap.

She paused for a minute before speaking, "May I take off my blindfold?"

**********************

Lee

He watched her hesitate and then gain the nerve to ask if she could take off her blindfold. He wasn't sure what to tell her. He knew the blindfold kept her calm and he wasn't sure he was ready to face her either. He also knew that it was the first time she willingly spoke to him and he needed that willingness for the questions he wanted to ask her. He finally came to a conclusion.

"Wait till I leave and shut the door. Then you can take your blindfold off, eat, and dress in the clothes on the bed. We'll be landing soon so move quickly. You'll have to put the blindfold on before coming out." Lee said in a rush while grabbing the clothes he had for her and placing them on the bed. The questions he wanted to ask her could wait.

Katie321
Katie321
14 Followers