Lee's Story Ch 3

Story Info
It's more fun when it's an "accident"
1.1k words
4.23
83.3k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am writing this with the help of my Husband, Ted. He always tells me to just write it down like I would tell the story to a friend, and just the way it happened.

I have come to realize that many true stories are better than fiction. This one is true.

Ted is a Massage Therapist, and his practicing style can best be described as sensual. He has a nice number of clients that simply want a normal massage, and a few that like the personal touch he is so good at.

Word gets around somehow, and the ladies of all sizes and shapes seem to find him.

I learned early on that Ted is a voyeur, but we had been together for many years before I realized that he liked to watch me give a man a peek now and then at my own slim body. I stay in shape somehow, without a lot of effort. At 49, I can still wear the same clothes I wore in high school. For the last few years, I have completely given up on underwear of any kind.

That day last summer out on the Sandy river was the first time I ever accidentally, then deliberately exposed myself to anyone in a public setting. It excited me beyond anything I could imagine. I knew I would do it again!

Ted and I went to Rooster Rock, a nude beach near Portland. That was fun, but everyone was nude, they took almost no notice. I tried spreading my legs a bit more than the norm, and got ignored. There was even a group of young men playing ball not 30 feet away, they glanced my direction with no reaction!

Then one weekend we went to a nearby resort, that has a bit of a reputation for catering to swinger types. There was a swimming pool, tennis courts, and a nice park on the grounds. Even a small stream nearby. The staff would serve drinks out by the pool, and it was nice!

Ted and I were lying on some blankets down by the stream, when two men came down and sat down not far away. I was wearing my loose shorts and a tiny green bikini top which I had removed the liner from. The top was so small it just covered my nipples.

I sat up and got some lotion, and started rubbing it up and down my arms and legs. I noticed the two men were glancing my way, and one of them moved around a bit to be facing more towards us. Ted lay there reading his book, but I knew he was watching from behind his dark glasses.

I brought my legs up and opened them a bit so I could reach my ankles with the lotion. I love this pair of shorts, the crotch hangs about 3" below my groin, and the legs are flared, and loose enough I can get both legs in one side. I knew that all I had to do was move my leg over, and they would gap open completely!

I turned to set the lotion down, sticking my right leg out as I did, and bringing my left leg up. That gapped the opening, and as I turned back, I saw the one man nudge the other and say something. Two pairs of eyes went right to my crotch! I lay back with my legs a good foot apart, knowing I was completely on display!

I felt the familiar warmness in my stomach, and stretched out my arms over my head with a little shudder...I glanced their way, and then it hit me! The one man's penis was visible up HIS pants leg! I looked again, no doubt about it, and it wasn't small! He knew I was watching, too. His member started to engorge, and actually grew until the head was sticking out of his pants leg!

Now I was getting hot, so I ran my hands up my ribcage to the bottom of my bikini top. They were both looking right at me, so I pressed and slid the top up and off! I watched as the one man's cock actually lifted the edge of his shorts as he sat there, now with his legs spread wide.

He knew I was looking at him, I knew he was looking at me! The other man just sat there and stared, almost in shock.

I watched as the first guy reached down, and pulled the leg of his shorts up, baring what had to be 9 solid inches of hardon! I grinned and reached down and pulled the leg of mine aside, too! We sat there and stared at each other for several minutes.

Then we heard voices coming down the trail, so we both hurriedly covered up.

A young couple came by, nodded and went off wading down the stream. As soon as they were out of sight, the man looked at me and said, "Hi, I am Benjamin, they call me Ben for short". I giggled, and said, "Nothing short there, I am Lee, this is my husband, Ted." Ted looked up and smiled, and asked them to join us, popping a couple of beers.

They got up and moved over by us, as I sat there crosslegged, knowing they had another clear view.

We chatted awhile, then Ben said simply, "You like to flash?"

"Yes," I replied, "You too, I see!"

"Yes, so does my wife", he replied, looking pointedly at Ted. Ted asked Ben which one was she. "The redhead" Ben replied. We had seen her up by the pool earlier, heavy breasts, wide hips, filling out a yellow bikini nicely. Ben turned to his friend and said, "Jerry, go find the girls." Jerry hopped up and took off on a trot. In short order, we heard voices, and looked up to see the big redhead, Jerry, and the tiniest lady I have ever seen walking down the trail.

They joined us, and Ben introduced Kate, the redhead, and Jan, Jerry's wife.

Ben told Kate that he and I were having a good time flashing each other, if you can call what we were doing flashing...I blushed at his bluntness, but she just threw her head back and laughed...Then she turned to Ted and slipped the bottom of her bikini aside, and looking him right in the eyes, asked, "You like?"

Ted looked at her with a huge grin, and said, "Let's go to one of the rooms"...

Jan piped in, "Better yet, let's ALL go to one of the rooms!" I realized the way this tiny woman was eyeing me, and felt a little twinge go through me.

As we gathered up out things and headed towards the resort, Jan reached out and stroked my bottom. Now I knew...this was going to be interesting...