Leeza Gibbons: Backseat Superstar

Story Info
Leeza has needs like everyone else.
3.4k words
4.53
42.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasycamp
fantasycamp
11 Followers

Malibu is crowded with handsome athletic men, and just as generously adorned with beautiful, vibrant women. The California lifestyle, and the Entertainment Industry, attracts and rewards physical beauty. So, in a couple generations, a specialized breed of wealthy, highly attractive, precocious youth fill-out the social mileau. Bred together for their beauty, much like pedigree dogs...

Eighteen year-old Leeza Gibbons leaned back in the plush, satin-smooth, white leather of Jeff Dumont's Cadillac. Smiling shyly, peeking sideways at the handsome older boy. The bronze, buff surfboy exuded an intense vibrant sexuality, a magnetic masculine heat radiating from him in waves. She could sense his penis arousing, and her body was already responding, a light tingle charging her erogenous zones.

After all, they were parked at the Point; a rocky promontory, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, just above Malibu, where all their friends around Marin County came to park. It was a legendary place to go "all the way", because there were no lights at all, only the diffuse glow of Santa Barbara far down the coast.

"Do you want to?" she warbled lightly, a lilting, nightengale melody in the dusking twilight.

Leeza's liquid fawn eyes made a luminous invitation to the attractive, virile man, and he twisted easily over her. In a moment his soft lips covered hers, his tongue slipping warm and alive into her mouth. She accepted his kiss happily, and noted the first touch of his hand, gently at the top of her chest, knuckles on her sternum, before a finger traced down the slope of one breast, toggling the electric contact of one nipple.

"Mmmmm," she hummed into his kiss, her tongue mating eagerly to his, trying to say something, the tips of her fingers against his chest, pressing him back.

"Whaa?" he mumbled absently, trying to smother her with his face.

Leeza spanned her hands across the hard-muscled front of his chest. Awed at his masculine strength, while levering away with her elbows, only his neck grew longer, and she could barely escape the eager swarm of his passionate kisses.

"We should" she panted, "just get in the backseat."

Her normally porcelain features were flushed. A sanguine rose decorated each high cheekbone of her beautiful face, an ancestral mating display descended along her simian line. Jeff was motionless, calmly, deadly serious.

"I NEED to fuck you." He stared at her, emphasizing the word, as if she were an urgent appointment.

Then his face was lowering to hers, the foreign, masculine scent of his cologne wafting into her nostrils. He groped beneath her short, tartan-plaid pleated skirt, gently petting at the apex of her young thighs, where the tender panti-clad pads of labia played sentinel to her dampening pussy. With the tiniest, happy gurgle, she indicated her acquiesence, sucking at the probing length of his tongue, as if it were a long slick penis in her mouth.

Jeff was actually her best friend's boyfriend; but Cari was in Florida, with her parents. So when he had casually invited her for a drive, she'd accepted. His powerful car could devour the winding hillroads, swinging into the curves, tires gripping like magic, it was exhilerating! They had only driven out on the Point to catch their breath.

He gallantly flicked open her cardoor with a lone curled finger, and a grand swashbuckling gesture. Leeza elegantly decamped, demonstrating the poise and balance bred into her. As they ducked into the big backseat, it didn't really matter that Jeff was Cari's guy, or that she had her own boyfriend. What mattered now was the bio-chemical imperitive, impelling her to copulate; for the good of the species.

"Don't tell Scott" she whispered into his face, when they came together.

His answer was lingual, driving his tongue into her naked mouth, lashing her bicuspids, drinking her spit as if it were champagne. Her legs widened easily as she settled back, letting his finger sneak beneath the gusset of her panties, to the lightly-haired flanges of her vagina. He used his fingertip to graze up and down the girl's oiling camel-toed slit, while her tongue slithered eagerly up into his mouth.

Leeza reached out blindly to the placket at the front of his shorts, and with an experienced delicate pinch found the tiny tab of his zipper. A percussive metallic ticking sounded quietly between them, and the constricting pressure that had bound his genitals eased. He felt her hand sliding through the opening, then smooth and cool along his naked penis, her long fingers curling gently, squeezing the tumescent organ tenderly, as they kissed.

He had a big, man-sized cock. She hefted it appreciatively and it began to grow quickly in her hand. A little moan erupted in her gullet as she began lubricating freely, salivating into his kiss, her vagina anticipating sexual intercourse. He drank deeply from her mouth, and she began an easy shagging of the thickly swelling organ in her hand.

Her other hand grasped his wrist, guiding his extended finger steadily into her vagina. She gripped at the bony digit with the slick contracting walls of her creaming cunni.

"Uhnnnn...," her primal whine took flight into the night, like a soaring gull wheeling in an updraft above the craggy seacliffs.

She gushed a warm moist breath into his face, as her genitals, with an easy eager grace, welcomed the long ectomorphic probe. The hard knuckles of Jeff's hand crowded after his finger, into the sticky warm crease of her pussy, and she absorbed the additional contact greedily. Rocking her pelvis rythmically with an instinctive motion, onto the ball of his fist. The thick pad of his thumb made a crushing, maddening weight slidng across her clitoris.

"Yeahhh... " she whinnyed, tossing her flaxen mane side to side, widening her thighs, offering the super-sensitive nib of her clit to the impertinent, mindblowing massage of his thumb.

Gritting her shiny white teeth, whipping the blonde shoulder-length strands of her hair against the leather seatback. Her body stiffened suddenly, and an orgasm ripped into her. Swarming pinpoints of ecstatic yin-energy surrounded her, sweeping over her body in vibrating technicolor waves, like an aurora borealis in her bones. When she opened her eyes, he had leaned back away, on his side of the carseat, the tall pink pole of his erection displaying obscenely between his tan, sculpted thighs.

"Can we... get undressed?" he whined desperately. She watched him doe-eyed, as her delicately articulated fingers moved slowly, crawling like a careful spider, to unbutton the waistline fastener at the hip of her pleated skirt. She was wearing pale green panties, in a petite fleur-de-lis pattern that clung to her sex, showing a dark stain where her excitement had oozed out onto the thin garment.

Jeff ripped his shoes off, clawing at his socks, and shed his pants in a single lightning-quick motion. Followed the briefest instant later by his maroon shredded sleeveless T-shirt, fluttering into a jumble on the floorboard. Then he was nude, and gorgeous...

Jeff Dumont was the son of Jake Dumont, the professional baseball player, and his genetic inheritance was impressive. He had an incredibly sexy body. Long sinews of muscule filled out his thighs, and his rear was beautifully toned and rounded. His expansive muscled chest grew a lush forest of auburn curls, narrowing to a rippled stomach, his long penis angling out, a dark silouette that stood away from the rest of his body, proud and full.

Leeza easily slipped out of her patterned blouse, and the spaghetti strap lavender satin demi-bra. The cute 34c breasts bobbed bouyantly on her slim chest, like firm pink mangos, with silken pointy tips, where the cherry stones of her nipples balanced perfectly, perky and alert. Jeff decended on her, his mouth warm and wet on her bosom, suckling and moaning like a kid at her teats. He squeezed her breasts with his enormous hands in the most thrilling way. Molding the flesh into bulging cones that he deliriously kissed and sucked alternately.

He paused to look, hopefully, up into her sparkling brown eyes, "Do you...?"

Leeza touched her fingers to his impatient organ, reassuring him, adjusting herself on the seat as she leaned over him. The living curtain of her shimmering blonde hair draped lightly on his trembling thighs and he felt the heat of her face lower over him.

"Do I what, Jeff?" she murmured rhetorically into his lap.

Holding his stiff cock in her fist, she pulled up it's long length, then shagged back down, a twisting motion into the tangled thatch of dark brown ringlets that cushioned the hard bone of his pubis. Her silken tresses made a cozy tent over his erection.


"This?" she whispered onto the blunt, knob-end of his quavering phallus.

She kissed his penis with her eyes closed, and let her lips glide open over the bulging crown. Using the end of her tongue like a trowel, she spread a layer of saliva onto the spongy flesh, like a dainty mason, before gently suctioning the full mushroom-capped head, into the soft warm comfort of her mouth.

"Whoaaa!" he swooned aloud, blood rushing to his head like a buffalo stampede, nailing him breathless to the seat.

Her tongue, a slithering pink serpent, wound itself lovingly around his eager penis, draping it in cascading textures of heat, a delicious snuggling warmth. She bathed the cock with her slathering tongue while masturbating him, squeezing the hot springy stalk slowly, steadily milking him into her elegant sophisticated young mouth.

"Ughnnn... " the boy groaned deleriously.

Leeza was a very good cocksucker. A natural. It's easy enough to do, but some girls make it complicated. Leeza simply sucked gently, like a lollipop, using her tongue to manipulate the subtle pressures inside the liquid warmth of her mouth. Her left hand wrapped the base of his prick, her right feeling between his thighs, finding the velvety sac of his balls, and cradling the heavily loaded nuggets onto the warm cup of her palm.

"Leeeezzzaaa..." the boy moaned low, flexing his penis upward into her loving mouth. Jeff was making raspy sounds in his chest, when with a small 'pop' his straining cock slipped away from her suctioning lips. Leeza playfully nuzzled her face down into his testicles, chasing them around with her nose, like naughty children across a schoolyard. She scolded at the rolling orbs lovingly with her tongue while squeezing his cock in her hand, mewling happy as a little kitten.

"Leeza..." Jeff stopped her urgently, carefully, calmly.

Looking up into his hard cobalt eyes, she saw his need. Rubbing his nuts playfully, she planted a plaintive good-bye kiss on the tip of the burgeoning penis in her face. She leaned back in the carseat, staring wide-eyed up at him, her pelvis rocking autonomically, as if he were already inside her. Jeff smoothed his warm, rough hands up along her butterflying thighs, carefully gathering the elastic band of her panties in his fingers and peeled them down her legs, exposing first Leeza's neat patch of tender sprouting pubic hair, and then the scarlet slice of her sex, flanked by thick swollen labia, where the glistening pink lips of her minora extended a friendly greeting to his swaggering maleness.

Leeza picked up his jeans from the floor and folded them into a small pillow, which she tucked behind her head as she leaned back on the armrest, and spread her legs. She smiled up at the handsome tow-haired youth and his exciting body. Giddy with anticipation, she couldn't resist touching the tip of her clitoris with the thick of her finger. Jeff watched her body shiver with lust.

"I can't wait," she gushed. Then Jeff was crowding over her, covering the naked girl spread in the backseat of his car. He brought the inflamed rubbery tip of his pounding penis to the oily slick entrance of her young pussy. As he leaned in, her fingers gripped his hips with tense anxious claws and she crushed her face to his shoulder, biting gently into the muscle there. As he settled between her warm thighs the board-stiff mast of his full erection slipped down the greasy slide of her viscous cunni, wedging lengthwise along her slit. Jeff ground the thickness of his flexing organ onto the debutante's puffy pussy, grinding into her wet, open crotch as they moaned blissfully together.

"Use a condom," she whispered softly.

Suddenly the air turned a clammy cold against Jeff's nude body. He was a millemter from fucking the beautiful Leeza Gibbons. The head of his cock was damp with the wet of her oozing slit.

"Umm... a..." he fumbled, backing off slightly, his long penis bobbling in the space between them.

"You didn't bring a condom?" she said rather too loudly.

Leeza was incredulous. Men were so silly. "Oh, Jeff..." her disappointment was clear.

"I.. I'm sorry Leeza.. I wasn't expecting..." he stammered helplessly. Leeza examined his face carefully in that strange dimly illuminated moment. The handsome youth was downcast, and truly shamed. A little gloom had settled into his features, weighting down the corners of his smile. Now she knew he was just a boy, though he was older than her.

Dejected, Jeff sank back against the car seat. The long pulsing prod of his reproductive organ incongruously standing at stiff attention, for a mission yet to be accomplished.

"Leeza, I..." he started to explain.

"It's, o.k.," she soothed, petting the side of his handsome downcast face. She moved to him, hovering for a moment, then straddling his muscled bronze thigh. Molding her soft chest to his, she snaked her tongue into his mouth. The moist swatch of her cunt settling warmly onto the bridge of sinew bulging from his leg.

Their tongues slid happily together, and her small hand fell to his genitals. Like a bevy of little birds, her fingertips fluttered here and there around his sac, as if searching for a landing place, until settling onto the long swaying branch of his erection.

She tugged at his cock from this new position, rocking lasciviously onto his thigh while they kissed. His penis was beautifully large. An obscene exciting image of a long erect horse penis flashed insistently in her mind. Gluing her crotch to his muscled leg, she rode it like a pony while they kissed.

After several timeless minutes, she lifted his hand to her lips, coating his index finger heavily with her spit. Then searching his eyes for reaction, she put his hand to her rectal cleft, signaling him with a presenting motion of her curving buttocks. When his fingertip wandered near the puckered ring of her anus she leaned into him, her breasts mashing warm pillows against his chest, her breath hot in his ear. "Yes...", she urged him quietly. She wiggled at the hips, arching her back, his finger pointing stiffly between her buns. Pressing, his fingertip slipped a little way past the clenching grip of her sphincter. Her body tensed, each breath a warm glowing pressure in her guts, a diffusing pleasure filling her. Reaching around, she turned his wrist with her hand, and when he was in the right position, pushed back, slowly lowering herself, taking his finger in her ass with a long exhaling groan of release.

"Mmmmmfff" he mumbled around the succulent tip of swollen tit in his mouth.

"Yesssss..." she hissed, a copulating viper, grinding herself onto his leg. As they immersed themselves in the beautifully pleasurable sensations, his finger explored her anal cavity. Feeling here and there along it's clasping walls like a blind man with his cane, tapping away down a quiet back alley.

He was aware that she was spitting onto her own fingers, and Jeff felt her lubricating the crown of his hot penis. She lifted gingerly off him then, and lay on her stomach, length-wise along the wide curved edge of the carseat. With a soulful, doe-eyed gaze over her shoulder into his steaming teal eyes, she used one hand to pull open her cheeks, showing him her spasming anus, opening and closing in slow, glistening, rythmic contractions.

A magnifying sense of super-reality crashed into Jeff's conceptual experience-frame. Leeza Gibbons was asking him to do her in the ass. A jolt went through his prick that made it snap up and rap his taught stomach like a snaredrum. It was hard to cogitate. A bit of sexual wisdom was screaming at him from the dungeon of his short-circuited hypothalamus, and he did the right thing, he listened.

Carefully he spit onto his fingers, and leaning forward covered the knob of his penis with more saliva, letting the overflow dribble into the shadow of her nether-cleft. When Leeza saw that he had lubricated himself, she relaxed, resting her head on the carseat, inhaling the leather scent, while the boy snuggled himself close and warm behind her.

The wonderful sensation of his wet hot penis nudging between her asscheeks made Leeza delerious. The searing spongy head lodged in the depression of her asshole, and he leaned into her. Immeadiately she wedged an arm beneath her body, fingering herself while the wonderful pressure of his erection pushed through her sphincter, thrilling her to the core.

His penis snaked up her rectum, burrowing into her intestine like a ravenous mammal searching for a meal. As the svelte blonde slithered on the carseat, Jeff leveraged with his knees, driving the pink chisel of his prick deep into the granite-tight crack of her rear.

"Ooooo Leeeezza," he gushed onto the back of her neck, "Soooo fine."

Swirling his hips, carving generous slices of her succulent ham, the lengthy curve of Jeff's blood-engorged reproductive organ penetrated deeply into Leeza's ecstatic nerve-lined alimentary canal. As she panted and whined he sank into her, mashing his loins against the soft cushion of her tender buttocks. The long baton of his prick orchestrating a merry 'dance macabre' deep within the dank dancehall of her passion-slick excretorium.

Beneath him, the slender sophistiscated teen whimpered, squirming on the carseat in some apparent misery, and he would have stopped, if she hadn't been grunting "yesss... yesss..." everytime he pushed his thick pole further up her asshole.

Leeza was quivering all over, like a voodoo trance-dancer in a chicken blood ritual, writhing like a reptile on the carseat. Glorying in the thrill of his hot penis, gliding through her sphincter, cruising in her ass. Probing deeply, completely, into her vulnerable center. Then, with a high lonesome yip and yowl, like an alpine she-wolf in estrus, she made her cum. "Ooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu..." she howled. The trim well-toned globes of the athletic young sophisticate's gluteus clamped so intensely on Jeff's imbedded organ that the sperm rushed from him in a single dynamic moment, before he realized what was happening. Drawn from him in an instant, like a sperm-donor clinic vacuum pump, leaving him confused and groggy.

Several blissful minutes later, like smelling salts in the nose of a spent boxer, the pungent, acrid, semi-sweet odor of their voluminous sexual release roused Jeff from the powerful dopamine rush dominating his marginally developed cerebral cortex.

His penis felt great; healthy and clean as if it had just taken a refreshing sauna, and in a way it had, in the wet heat of Leeza Gibbon's steamy ass. His testes, pained slightly from the powerful jolt of orgasm that had surged through them, were absolutely drained. Buzzing with the intensly pleasurable knowledge that he had just boned his girlfriend's best friend, Jeff's eyes drifted down to the sexy teen curled on the carseat next to him.

Leeza lay mewling faintly, an effusive tranquil glow illuminating the elfin face where a tiny, almost embarassed, but very pleased smile blossomed. A little flower pouting the pastel petals of her rose hued lips. Laying there, the sleek tan-lined globes of her backside exposed to him. A thin rivulet of wayward semen wandered from her puckered asshole, trickling down the musky crease to drape her coral flanged labia in a delicate lacework veil, as if to demure her immodestly displayed sex.

fantasycamp
fantasycamp
11 Followers
12