Left At The Altar

Story Info
Love blooms between a brother and a sister.
3.9k words
4.26
146.3k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
l_dubl_mc
l_dubl_mc
10 Followers

Let me start at the beginning. My name is Declin. I am now 25 years old. I am 6'3" and about 235 lbs. I am built more or less like a linebacker. That is because I played as a linebacker in a division 2 college. I have brown hair and Hazel eyes. This is the story of how my sister and I came to fall in love. My sister is 5 years younger then me so she is now 20. Here name is Jenny. She is 5'5" 115lbs. She is very fit. She loves to run about 6 miles a day. She has sandy blond hair and blue eyes. She does not have huge breast but they are nice and perky. She is a 32 B. Even though I was 5 years older then my sister we were very close. We lost our mom to cancer when she was 16. It was hard but it brought us closer together.

My sister is the type of girl that believed in saving her self for marriage. She had boyfriends in school but never did any more then making out with them. If they wanted to get more then she would send them packing. When she was a senior in school she started dating this guy named Jeff. He seemed all right at first. They dated all through their last year of school. After they graduated they decided to get married.

For the next three months they planned the wedding and honeymoon. It was going to be a simple wedding by the lake close to our home. The big money was spent on this couples only resort in Fiji. They were going to be gone for 2 weeks. They found a great deal on it but because it was such a great deal it was non refundable. They thought it was going to be great.

The day of the wedding was going great. The flowers were perfect the music was perfect and my sister looked amazing in her dress. The only problem was the punk Jeff did not show up. We were already to go and the punk was nowhere to be found. Turns out he got cold feet. Said he was not ready to get married. He also got a broken nose later from me, but that is another story.

My sister was devastated. She just got left at the alter. I did my best to be there for her.

"Jenny don't worry that guy is a bastard. He doesn't deserve some one like you. You need a man that will take care of you and always be there for you."

"Yea I know. The problem is there isn't that many guys out there like you. You are the total package. You are kind and sensitive and caring."

"And not bad to look at either right? "

"Well of cores I was about to say that too."

"You know what you need to do? You need to take this honeymoon anyways. You need to go enjoy yourself and just let go."

"I would but the problem is it is a couples only resort. If I show up alone then they wont let me in. And it is non refundable so I will loose my money anyways."

"Well, what if you took some one with you? You could take one of your friends."

"I don't really have any guy friends. What about you? Why don't you come with me? It would be great just relaxing on the beach sipping cocktails. We would have to leave in a little bit though because the flight leaves in a few hours."

"That sounds great I would just have to stop and get my suit. "

"No problem. I am already packed. We will just pick you up most of the stuff you need when we get there."

We swung by my sisters apartment to grab her suit case and passport. Then we ran by our dad's house to get mine. I always left my important documents with my parents so I did not loose them. We kind of lucked out on this one. We got to the air port with a little time to spare. This was good because it took some persuading to transfer the ticket into my name. Once we got that settled we went to the gate to board. The flight was uneventful except for the part that Jenny told me we had to pretend to be married. I said ok but we will keep it professional. No kissing or any of that stuff. She agreed.

Once we got to our resort I was blown away. It was beautiful. It was broken up into little cabanas. Every couple got their own cabana. Ours was the honeymoon suite. It was literally over the water. The floor had glass in places where you could see the fish swimming below. I was in heaven.

When we went to check in Jenny took care of it. She made the reservation so it was under her name. There were no problems until they went to take us to the cabana. We started out of the lobby but the host stopped under this big beautiful arch. He said

"This is the traditional arch of happiness. All of our newly weds share a passionate kiss under it to ensure a long and happy relationship. "

We both looked at each other and did not know what to do.

"Go on and kiss her Mr. Clark"

I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, and thought that will do.

The host was not pleased. " you must kiss her passionately or there is a life time of un happiness."

We knew that if we did not do this it could cause suspicion so I looked at Jenny and said " are you ok with this?"

She said " yes" That was it.

We leaned in and our lips touched for the first time. I took her in my arms and kissed her very passionately. I could feel her body start to melt into my arms. I also felt a strange arousal in me.

"Now that was one of the most passionate kisses ever under this arch of happiness." Said the host.

Both Jenny and I looked at each other wondering what the other one was thinking.

We were taken to our room. It was the most amazing room I have ever been in. It was beautiful. We decided not to spend a lot of time in there so we changed into our suites and headed to the beach. Jenny was looking amazing in her tiny little bikini. It was white except for a blue hibiscus flower on her right breast. It was one of those Brazilian cut bottoms, so it barely covered her tight little ass. I was just in my simple board shorts. I am not much for body hair so I wax every three weeks, so I was smooth and tan.

We hung out on the beach for a while drinking cocktails, when Jenny asked me to do a favor.

" Will you rub some lotion in my back. I feel like I am getting burned?"

" Sure no problem."

Jenny rolled over and undid her bikini top. I put the lotion in my palm and rubbed them together. Then I started to rub her firm but supple body. Then Jenny said "Don't for get to get every where back there. " So I rubbed all they way down her back and did her firm calves working my way back up her legs to her toned thighs. I got to the point where her butt met her legs and decided to get the parts of her cheeks that were exposed. I had never felt such a firm butt in my life. It was amazing. You could bounce a quarter off of it.

The rest of the day was uneventful except that we pretended to be married. We would always hold hands and give each other little kisses to show affection. I would put my hand on her butt when we walk and so on.

This whole time I could feel myself getting somewhat aroused. There was one time I could not hide it. Jenny was in the pool and was climbing out right in front of me. She looked so hot getting out of the pool with the sun glistening off of the water left on her skin. I got the hardest boner I have ever gotten. I know she saw it to because she said " Honey you need to put that away and save it for tonight" and then laughed it off. I did not know if she meant it but I secretly hoped she did.

I had been fighting myself over the urges I was having. I knew it was wrong but I felt more then carnal desires. My sister was happy there with me and that is all I had ever wanted for her.

It was getting late so we decided to head back to our cabana for the night. When we got there we had forgotten that there was only one bed.

"Jenny if you want you can have the bed and I will sleep on the floor"

"of cores not! That bed is hug. It is plenty big enough for both of us."

My hart skipped a beat. This is exactly what I wanted but was not going to show how excited I was. " Are you sure? This is your trip so you get to decide."

" I already did. Now get changed and get into bed. I am going to go change in the bathroom"

I did not bring anything but the clothes I was wearing and my suit and my shaving kit. I told Jenny I was going to sleep in my boxers. She said no problem. It was then I realized Jenny was taking a long time in the bathroom.

" Jenny what is taking so long?"

"I am just getting ready for bed. I will be out in a minute."

After a few more minutes Jenny said she was coming out.

" I am coming out but you can't laugh. I did not have time to pack anything else and this is all I had to wear to bed."

"I wont laugh I promises."

Jenny walked out of the bathroom wearing the most beautiful outfit I have ever seen. She had her hair dun and her make up on looking like she was ready for a professional photo shoot. She was wearing a shire white baby doll with a lace and silk thong. She had thigh high stockings that had the seem down the back as well as 5 inch stilettos on.

My Jaw hit the floor. I could not believe how pretty she was. I instantly got a huge boner. I am about average sized in that department. 6 and ½ inches. Not huge but not small either. It was kind of hard to hide it when I was lying there in my boxers.

"What do you think? I wanted to wear it for some one who would appreciate it."

"I think you are amazing. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!"

Then she said something I really was not expecting.

"Declin, I have something to tell you. "

"What is it jenny?"

" I am a virgin"

" I know. I have for a while. That is no big deal."

" I was not finished. I have always been looking for the right guy but have never found him because I always compare them to you. I have always thought you were the perfect guy. When we kissed under the Arch of happiness I truly was happy because the man I have always loved and wanted to be with was kissing me. Now my question is this. Will you be my first? Will you take my virginity?

I could not believe what just happened. In my head I knew I should say no but my heart and of cores my throbbing cock said yes. I looked at her and said "Jenny I have always loved you. You are my best friend. I felt the same thing when we kissed. I would love to be the man who deflowers you. "

I stood up and lowered my boxers. Her eyes almost popped out of her head when my hard cock sprung up when the elastic released it.

Jenny have you ever seen a cock before?

No she said hesitantly.

Do you want to touch it?

Yes she said almost in a whisper.

She came over and kneeled down in front of me. She was only inches away. I could feel it pulsate, as she got closer. She reached up her had and slowly closed it around my throbbing shaft. I let out a little moan and she let go and jumped back a little.

Are you ok?

Yes it felt so good. Please don't stop.

She came back closer and grabbed it and began to stroke it. It felt so good so I told her to give it a little twist as she did it. It felt really good. She began to really get into it and I could see she was licking her lips.

Jenny? Do you want to suck on it?

Yes. I have heard my friends talk about doing it and it looks so good.

Then slide it into your mouth and suck on it.

She leg go of my dick and then slowly ran her tong up my shaft from the balls all the way to the tip. Once she got to the tip she took the head into her mouth. I let out another moan. It felt so amazing my whole body was tingling.

" Jenny, I thought you had never done this before?"

" I watched a few pornos online before the wedding. I wanted to be prepared."

" It feels so good don't stop."

She was really working it now. Then out of nowhere she tried to take the whole thing in her mouth. She gagged and had to stop.

" If you want to deep throat then you need to relax your jaw and right as your about to push it in swallow.

" OK let me try again.

She began to suck my hard cock again this time with determination. She placed my cock at the back of her math and then I felt it pop into her throat. It felt so good to feel her massage my dick with her throat muscle. I could feel the sensation starting at my balls. The started to tingle and right as I was about to tell her to stop I could not help it. I came so hard that the first three shots went straight down her throat. She gagged a bid and slid my cock back out of her throat but kept sucking she swallowed every bit she could. She sucked me dry. It felt so good I almost collapsed. Once my cock had gone a little limp and there was no more cum then she let it fall from her mouth.

" Jenny, that was the best blow job I have ever gotten, and it was your first!"

" It was amazing. I thought your cum was going to be gross but I liked it.

"Well you took care of me now it is my turn. Lay down on the bed and I will give you your first orgasm from a man. "

She lay down on the bed and looked amazing. I wish I had a camera to capture how beautiful she looked. I crawled up the bed and kissed her passionately. I could taste my cum in her mouth still. To be honest it turned me on knowing my sister had just given me the best blowjob I have ever had and swallowed. I started kissing on her neck and could hear her start to breath heavy. She was really getting into it and started to grab the back of my head and squeeze my hair. I started to work my way down her chest until I was at the base of her smooth perky breast. I started to kiss all over them and slowly moved the silky fabric to the side to expose the small pink nipples. I just looked at them for a second and was amazed at how stunning they were. They were perfect. I slowly moved down and stuck my tong out and very gingerly licked here supple nipple. She gasped and squeezed the back of my head. Once she reacted like that I new I had to have them in my mouth. I sucked on her nipples beating them up with my tong. They were so amazing. After a few minutes going to town on here perfect breast I started working my way south. Her tight stomach was wonderful. I kissed all around her belly button but did not spend a lot of time there. I knew what I wanted.

I made my way to the top of her silk and lacy panties and kissed all around the waistband. Then I started t bush them down kissing as I went. I stopped just before I reached her clit and then moved to kissing her inner thighs. I kissed all the way up to her pussy lips and then would switch sides. I could tell she wanted more because every time I got close she started leaning towards me trying to get me to lick her virgin pussy. Finally I started licking her pussy through her silky panties. She was going nuts so I reached up and pulled her panties down and off her legs. For the first time I was staring at heaven. It was the first untouched pussy I had ever seen. I almost came again instantly. I bent down and stuck my tong out and started to trace the outline of her mound. I worked my way in until finally I was circling her clit. The first time I liked it she almost jumped off the bed.

" How does that feel?"

"Don't stop it feels fucking amazing!"

I went to town liking and sucking. I put my tong into her virgin hole and tasted the sweet untouched feminine juices. I kept beating her pussy with my tong until I could feel her start to tremble.

" Don't stop. I am going to come. Keep Going Oh oh oh ...... Aw yes yes yes!"

She shook and bounced all over the bed. It was a great sight to see knowing I was the first man to give her an orgasm for the first time.

Breathing hard she said, " That was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never come so hard in my life!"

By this time I was hard again and ready for round two. She looked at me and said, "It looks like you are ready to take my virginity."

Yes I am more then ready. This may hurt a little because you will be tight so if you need me to stop or go slower just let me know.

I will but I need you in me now. I need to feel a real man in me.

I climbed on top of her and felt between her legs and she was obviously soaking wet. I took my rock hard dick and started to circle her feminine entrance getting the tip of my cock wet. I slowly started to push and right away I could tell this would be a tight fit. I slid the head in and she gasped a little so I stopped.

Are you ok? I asked

Yes I am just getting use to it. Keep going.

I slowly started to work with little thrusts each time getting a little deeper. I was about half way in before I felt resistance. I knew it was her hymen. I decided to work with this for a little bit so I worked in and out trying to get her to relax.

I need to push through your cherry. It will hurt a bit but it will get better.

Do it. I want to take all of you.

With those hot words I got even hotter so I pushed in and out a few times and then push hard on the third time and broke through. I stopped because she grabbed me tight and whispered

Wait a second. Let me feel you deep in me.

I almost came right then and there hearing my sister talk like this. I could not believe what we were doing. I knew it was wrong but it felt so right.

After a second she relaxed and said

Now fuck me like you love me and only me.

Spurred on by that I started pumping her as hard and meaningful as I could. I could tell I was not going to last long and she started moaning loader and louder.

I am going to cum. Fuck this feels so good.

Cum in me babe. I want your hot seed in me. Fuck me. Fuck me good.

A second later I could feel my balls tighten and one second later I could feel it coming. I shot rope after rope of cum into my sisters virgin, well no longer a virgin pussy. I was the first man to ever do this and it felt amazing.

Just after I started to cum she started to cum as well. She was shaking and bouncing like crazy. She was moaning louder and louder. I could not believe it.

It was amazing.

After a few minutes of us lying on top of each other my dick started to get soft so I slowly backed out of my sisters pussy. I rolled over next to her and just lay there breathing hard.

That was amazing I said.

I am so glad you were my first. I would be happy if you were my only. You make me so happy. Thank you for being amazing.

Yea that was great and even though I was nervous at first I am glad I was your first as well. I have always loved you but I never new this is how I really felt about you until we kissed under the arch. I don't think I could ever love another like you.

"We should get cleaned up. Do you want to take a shower with me?" She said.

That sounds wonderful. I said.

We made our way to the shower and took turns washing each other. She was a little soar so we just kissed and washed each other's bodies very sexually. After the shower we moved back to the bed and just cuddled the whole night. After that night we decided to make our relationship look more like we were married. The rest of the trip we acted exactly like newly weds. Even fucking like newly weds. It was amazing.

When we got home we kept our secret between us for the next couple of years until our dad died in a car crash from drinking and driving. We don't have any other family so we moved to a new city were I got a great job. From then on every one we met we introduced ourselves as husband and wife. It has been five years and we are still happily married and loving it. We decided not to have kids so I got snipped and the rest as they say are history.

l_dubl_mc
l_dubl_mc
10 Followers