Left Bank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really wanted more of her, I was beginning to get out of my mind. I jammed two fingers back in her and began pushing harder, looking for gold. With the other hand I reached to the bedside table and chanced upon the fruit bowl. I felt strawberries, so I collected a few and brought them to this wonderful bucking rear end. I removed my fingers and with her asshole all wet and still continuing to ooze this fluid-I can’t describe it, it was like a liquid anal slime that tasted briny but reaked of sex. I put a strawberry pointside-in against her gaping anus and pushed. With ease her cherry bud swallowed it whole.

“What was that?” she asked.

“Nothing, just putting some things in place, I’m hungry,” I replied. I took another strawberry and pushed it gently into her ass. Her hands were grinding her cunt into a lather and I felt a little trickle of something come from her front. “You’re getting wet, my love,” I said.

“I think you’re putting fruit in my asshole,” she whispered, “No one’s ever done that, it feels so sensuous and dirty… good… so full… ugggghhhh..”

I took the third strawberry, this one quite big, and began pushing it in. It met with some resistance, even with the lubricated orifice being distended like that, the puckered lips kissing the strawberry.

“I think it’s too bigggggg,” she began to say, as I successfully got the wide end past her sphincter and into her now fruit-filled bowels.

I then pulled her hips back to my face and glued my tongue to this amazing hole, first small and brown, now slightly open and pink, moving in and out with her cuntal frigging. My cock was just about to go off, so I moved it out of her mouth for the time being, and she began massaging my balls with one hand and took the other hand from her pussy. She reached around and slowly slid her fingers in my mouth, one by one to lick them clean. Her third finger lingered, first dancing circles around my tongue, then finding it’s way with my tongue up her poop chute. She was finger fucking her own asshole alongside my tongue and I couldn’t get it up her deep enough. This was amazing. I have never heard of anything so sexy.

As she pulled her finger out, she pushed, and with a slight pop, the big strawberry came out, right in my mouth. It was wet with ass lube, but didn’t taste much like anything. She kept pushing and another strawberry came out. I caught it on my tongue and I was both shocked and completely thrilled to see half of it covered in a black/brown coating. A true chocolate strawberry, shit covered with the waste of one of my great loves. I let it fall in my mouth, the flavors melding with the cunt tastes and the slime tastes. The shit came off and I moved it across my tongue. It was bitter, and a little bumpy, like there were particles in it. I smoothed it on my teeth and pressed some to the roof of my mouth. Man it was an incredible experience. I swallowed and chewed her shit with the strawberry. My mouth was on fire with anal love. I was breathing hard out of the sheer excitement.

“Did you eat that all?” She asked.

“My God, it’s like something I’ve never had. I want all of your insides Anne, I love your very core. Give me more.”

She pushed but I couldn’t wait. Her asshole, totally puckered and sticking out, showed little drips of bright red where the strawberry left juice. There were little streaks of shit on it, but I licked them up immediately. I spit heavily in her hole, for it was quite open now, about an inch across. I stuck two fingers up there all the way until they wouldn’t go anymore. I began searching for the third strawberry, pushed way up her gut by the other two. It wasn’t hard to find. I curled my fingers around it and felt a mass of mud. My hard tuber was just seconds from flying home, but I had to hold back. I managed to coax the strawberry out of her, with help from her pushing and a very heavily coated piece of fruit emerged from her gaping anus, red, but mostly dark brown, thickly covered with chocolate. I needed no cue. In my mouth, I chewed and caressed it, I spread the coating further on my tongue and teeth. Some seeped out of my lips. I chewed fruit and coating together and savored the idea of it all. The flavor was deeper than previously and began to smell like a strong shit. There was a lot. I swallowed the matter slowly, but much remained in my mouth. In front of me a beautiful asshole was breathing in and out and a small tight little nugget emerged, black and sweet. As I tasted it and began putting it in my mouth, this wonderful morsel, I felt her tongue on my own asshole.

It sent shivers through every nerve of my body, her tongue. It began penetrating very quickly, very deep. I responded by chewing and tasting her waste. Another little piece came out of her hole as she grunted and this one somehow clogged my nostril. It stayed and I began breathing in the deep love scent of this woman. Her tongue in my rectum was driving me wild and I was bucking in her face, she still on her elbows somewhat, me on my back. She slid a slender finger up me and I pushed against her hand.

She still pushed her bowels hard against my face and as I finished chewing and swallowing her last gift, a tasty, more sweet treat, I felt a warm wetness envelope my chin, flowing into my mouth. I pulled away slightly and moved my head lower, under her cunt. I felt her slide a second finger into my asshole, somehow lubricated enough that I didn’t mind. She was wiggling them inside me and it felt wonderful, like I was full of her. The wetness came stronger on my face and I realized she was peeing, either intentionally or not.

“Oh my God, I’m peeing, I didn’t mean to… the sheets.. I was pushing,” she whispered, “I just let go….”

“Don’t stop, and don’t worry, I said,” and began trying to catch as much as I could in my mouth. Much dampened the beautiful fine linen on the pillows but I began drinking this salty liquid, washing down her wonderful shit in my throat. I filled my mouth with her piss and held it in. She continued until her stream trickled to a drip and overflowed out of my mouth. I then turned her around to her anal hole and spat as much as I could get into her. It was dripping everywhere, but the opening was big enough to receive a fair amount. “Please hold it in you for awhile, don’t let it leak.” As she complied, I saw her gaping pucker close up as she pulled those muscles in.

She was now finger fucking me hard until I pulled my mouth away and turned her around, with her ass full of her own piss. I kissed her hard on the mouth for a very long time, letting her have some of her own piss which stayed in my throat, tainted with fresh shit. She literally drank my mouth, begging for more.

I couldn’t continue for much longer without exploding. I lay back down and told her not to suck me off; I was waiting for something else. She loved giving head when we were married, she loved taking it down her throat and swallowing every drop. Now with another pussy, who knows what complexities went through her head about sucking a prick deep in her mouth? She understood my request and stopped playing with my cock, letting it rest, standing still at attention.

“Stay still then,” she whispered.

She reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a banana. She sat up on me, facing me, with her ass on my knees. She placed the banana in front of her cunt and started shoving it in, skin and all. With a slight gasp, it went all the way in until just the little stalk was sticking out. She was huffing a little but her eyes were closed. She was well greased, so it couldn’t have hurt too much, if at all. She started pushing it out, then pushing it in, until between her rocking back and forth on my knees and the hand motion, she was banana-fucking her outrageous twat. She didn’t get to the point of coming, but grunted hard and the whole thing slid out with a pussy fart.

Moving back toward my feet, she lay down on her stomach and put her face in my crotch, below my towering cock. With one hand, she lifted my legs and pushed them back with some force, so my knees were near my ears. She plunged her tongue back into my asshole before I knew what to think. It ran swirls in and around the rim. I felt it try and go deeper.

“ummmm.. yummmmm,” she slurped.

I was going crazy with the sensations, both physically and emotionally. Then she stopped and I felt the tip of the slimy banana at my brown bud.

“No,” I protested.

“It’s ok, you’re really wet and it’s shiny with my cunt cum, you know you want it.”

I did admit I really was curious what it might feel like.

It went in just a bit before the opening wouldn’t allow it, the banana was too thick. Anne kept pushing, licking along the sides as she pushed. With a stretch of sharp pain, I felt the sphincter give way and the bulk slid in.

“Ooowwwwww..ooohhhhhh,” I screamed sharply.

“I’m sorry Red, but there’s a price for fucking your ex-wife after all you put me through.

Right this moment I love you as much as the day I met you, but I want you to feel who I am now, do you understand?”

And she jammed the banana in full until just the stalk was sticking out my asshole. The real pain was getting past the gate, and now it rest deep in me; I felt awfully full and in fact like I had to shit. Leaving it there, she raced to my face and kissed me deeply before I could protest; a slimy taste of her cunt juice and her champagne breath which I craved. As we frenched and deep tongued, her hand worked the banana in and out of my ass; my legs were still up in the air and I began to rock on my back. I felt one end of the banana against my prostate and it send shivers to my balls. I just felt I had died and gone to heaven. As I began moaning with incredible delight, she pushed the fruit deeper and pulled it almost out, then in, then out. My ass must’ve had some lube juice in it because it got easier and easier going in and out and after awhile, I hardly felt any resistance.

“Push hard, Red,” she commanded.

The banana shot out into the covers, the tip covered with a slight brown covering. She picked it up and put that end in her mouth and licked it clean, savoring each bit.

“I really do love you.”

She then pulled my mouth to hers and passed a small amount of my anal residue to me. I ate my own shit, licked it off her tongue, and swallowed. She returned to her position under my balls and resumed licking my enlarged asshole. My legs had fallen down by this time, but she hoisted them up once again and I found myself back with my knees at my ears, ass to her mouth. My hole must have been a good inch across by this time. She stuck a finger in and I didn’t feel any resistance. Her second finger I felt, but no pain at all. She scooped out a dollop of my mud and gummed her fingers, sliming it into her mouth. She then took a thick helping of the hard love clay and stuffed it in her pussy.

“I have your insides in me.”

She then unpeeled the banana and with it whole, eased it into me. My chute was still dialated so it went in without hassle, didn’t even break. With this substance in me, caking into my deep rectum, I really felt like I had to shit.

“Keep it in you until I tell you, as you asked me” she said, looking at me deeply, as she pushed it deeper with two of her fingers grinding my ass to the hilt.

They came out gooey with banana colored strands of shit. She put them in my mouth and I sucked. She climbed on me in our previous 69 position with her ass over my head and I then lay back down. I pulled her ass over my mouth and as I stabbed her anal opening with my tongue, she just let go everything. A floodgate of piss enema flowed into my waiting mouth. It was mixed with a helping of little pieces of shit. She helped by pushing and a small complete turd came with the piss. I swished the fluid and shit, like a mouthwash, getting the flavor and scent into every nook and cranny in my mouth, being careful not to swallow. I immediately positioned her back on her elbows, head down, ass to the world, and her wonderful brown and wet open gaping anus was a target for my arrow. I just rammed my 12 inches deep in without thinking. It went in so easily. The big head didn’t bother her sphincter even a bit.

“Kristin can’t do this, oh shit, it’s so full… deeper, fuck me to my center, deeper. Red…. I want to be your anal love slut. Fill my shit hole, fill me with you.”

She was crazy. This was a true anal slut. I wanted so much to blow my entire huge load deep into her innards but was enjoying the buildup too much. I pulsed her for several minutes and we were hearing little slushy farts every time my cock moved out and went in again. As I pushed in, she pushed out and I definitely felt some love mud against the head of my cock. My mouth was still full of her excrement and piss, all mixed up and tasting like the most amazing recipe. My nose was caked with her rectal lining and her pre-shit juice was drying on my chin

I yanked my flesh monster out and it was covered with dark ooze and caked with her wonderful shit. Right then and there I would’ve eaten a plate of it. I quickly turned around and tongue-fucked her mouth, letting the substance in my mouth flow into hers. As we kissed and grinded our mouths together, we both chewed and swallowed Anne’s shit mixed with gobs of her piss. A lot leaked out on the white bedding, which was getting damp from our games and our sweat. A yellow spot began forming under her ass.

I then slammed my shit-covered tool into her mouth and looked lovingly at her as she just sucked, licked, and swallowed her shit. She chewed it and it slimed out of her mouth, between my dick and her lips.

“It’s so deliciously chunky,” she said.

I pulled some scum off her lips and massaged it into her hair, caking it thick. She licked and swallowed and didn’t seem put off in any way.

“Ohhhh, you’ve got to fuck my ass again and fill me, please,” she moaned through a shit filled mouth. “I want you to fuck me so hard I’ll be shitting cum for weeks.”

I went around back again and found a more substantial turd emerging from her back door, now about an inch and a half in diameter. It was coming out about an inch. The sheets were drenched. I bit off the turd and two more inches poked out. I broke these off with my hand and tongued her hole, pushing the shit back in and making the opening wet and slimy brown. I stuck the two inches of Anne turd right into her cunt, mixing with the earlier mudpies. I tongue fucked her dirty asshole for a quick while and then slammed by bulging dick into her rectum, amidst all the shit. I took my hand and smeared some around her ears, deep into her hair and the rest around her front, into her cunt, deep. Her hands met mine at her pussy and frigged the shit into herself.

I fucked her ass for all the world. I grabbed her and burrowed my face against her shit-packed hair. Her love mud was sliming out of her now widened asshole. It was really breathing with my pounding. As I came out of her with each thrust, it rolled out, then sucked inward. Each outward push let a little more mud fall on her legs, my legs, and get ground into the sheets. I felt the packed frosting against all sides of my cock.

She began coming from the cunt frigging and my ass pounding. I began to feel my orgasm build deep in my loins, like it was coming from my thighs. It moved slowly and very powerfully up through first my bowels, deep inside, then to my balls. My nose was caked with her lovely shit smell, all dank and nasty. My teeth and tongue and every sensory input was shit, come, pussy, more shit.

She bucked like a rodeo bronco and screamed, “uggggggggg, my asshole, come in me, come in me, anal love slut me, fill meeeeeeeeeeeee.”

I began shooting my load deep into her. I came with such force I felt I was going to tear her bowels apart. It was as if her asshole sucked my balls into itself. I kept pumping my cum into her and throbbed my love endlessly. I shot and shot and shot. It began filling her chamber and going deeper into her rectum. I wasn’t stopping, just pumping fresh, hot, grassy, salty, thick cum into this gaping brown love hole with passion, screaming into her hair, messing shit into my mouth and face. As I bucked my final thrust into her brown love canal, my ass let go and I shit the banana onto the pillows.

It finally subsided and I crumbled back, head onto the pillow, kneading the shitstained banana into my head, breathing hard. As my cock pulled out, a loud suction sounded and a small splatter of my cum escaped from her red pulsating outwardly turned flesh ring, glistening. She then farted a long loud airy fart and collapsed, ass on my face, all soft and wet. Her anus, above my nose, was easily two inches across and gaping open. Jism and liquified shit was now dribbling out slowly. It breathed with her. My lovely Anne was breathing heavily, slowing down, her pussy hand was gripping the down comforter, digging shit into it. My cum and her shit fell onto my face as I was re-orienting myself. My dick was out and resting on the sheet, covered in brown. Small bit of cum mixed with the brown. The smell was very strong, but not overwhelming or unpleasant. It was of strong sex, flesh, sweat, shit, banana, and musk, and a little like piss. It was very human and very real.

I turned Anne around so her face was over mine and kissed her a deep passionate kiss. We exchanged the cum, saliva, piss, and shit gurgling in our mouths. Exhausted as we were, we fell asleep like that, mouth-to-mouth, a huge mess on the sheets, her ass a brown mess and my now soft cock still somewhat covered in shit. Weekend in Paris, who would’ve thought this?

12