Left Behind Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica felt her feet turn to stone underneath her as she neared the dressing room door. Internally, a voice was screaming not to go in, but the rational and desperate parts of her psyche told her not to be stupid, that's where the coach's office would be and really, what other choice did she have. If she didn't call anyone for help, the only other thing she could do was walk the 10 miles home through some of Cleveland's most interesting neighborhoods.

As if she was walking through some meaningful but invisible threshold, into uncharted waters, Jessica forcefully held her breath and her stomach knotted as she slipped inside.

The 10 or so young men that remained inside the locker room all turned instantly as the unreal sight of a pretty, preppy blonde girl walked into their den, each of them sensing her anxiety and discomfort when she jumped up on the toes of her designer tennis shoes when the locker room door closed shut behind her.

Jessica Jennings had always been raised to be proud of who she was and she wore that confidence like an annoying badge no matter what room she walked into. This however was a situation unlike anything else she had ever encountered.

With her gaze locked on the cement floor below, Jessica focused on her new Nike tennis shoes as they grazed to solid floor, her whole body vibrating with uneasiness.

"...over here...the phone's over here," Darrell said sweetly.

Instinctively, Jessica looked up to see where Darrell was pointing and in doing so saw that about 10 of the players, now fully dressed, were still inside the locker room brooding over the loss.

With a great deal of difficulty, Jessica pressed forward, pitter-patting her feet anxiously towards the small cubicle where Franklin's coach did his paperwork.

Darrell had already disappeared into the darkened room but as Jessica got within a step of the door, the luminescent light suddenly flickered on.

"Come on in," Jessica could hear Darrell tell her invitingly.

Looking around pensively, trying not to lock her eyes with the 10 or so players left in the locker room, Jessica couldn't find any adult supervision anywhere in sight.

Disappearing inside the small cluttered office, the feeling of awkwardness only intensified as she found herself side by side in the same cramped room with a hulking black basketball player.

"There's the phone," Darrell pointed to the desk for the lovely but weak-kneed blonde debutante. "Just dial 9 to get an outside line."

What Jessica hadn't seen in her preoccupation of noticing the other young men in the room while Darrell was alone in the office briefly, was that he had skillfully reached around the coach's desk and pulled the adapter that connected the phone line to the jack out.

As Jessica hesitantly walked towards Coach Evans's paper strewn desk and reached out to pick up the receiver, Darrell turned towards the group of his friends looking on from the other side of the glass and cast them a wry, confident smile.

"There's no dial tone," Jessica said in a slightly breaking voice.

"What do ya mean, " Darrell sighed with surprise. "Let me check."

As Darrell sprang over to Coach Evans's desk to look behind it and see what was wrong, Jessica nervously rung her hands together as her gaze drifted back out to the main dressing area where the rest of the team waited on the other side of the glass.

To pass the dragging moments waiting for Darrell to fix the phone, Jessica let her eyes scan the locker room. The members of the Franklin team that remained mulled around talking, seemingly all dejected after such a tough loss. All the team members were dressed thankfully in their hip hop gear as they slowly packed their bags for their trips home. Jessica would have died if any of the guys were still half dressed.

"The plug's got pulled out somehow...coach gets a little animated sometimes...he must've kicked it out the other day after practice...looks like the adapter is bent a little...should only take a minute..." Darrell said confidently as she played with the plug behind the desk.

That 'minute" seemed to stretch into a lifetime as Jessica waited behind the glass. The irony and symbolism of being behind that glass was lost on Jessica until quite a few days after the events of that night passed. Being watched by the 10 or so Franklin players, it was almost as if she was on display for them behind the glass as they looked on, prevented from being able to touch her, much the same way she had created an invisible aura around her during her 18 years of life that prevented those she didn't want to get close to her from actually doing so.

Jessica could clearly sense they were all watching her with clear intent and curiosity but each time she locked eyes with one of them through the glass, she would instantly drop her gaze to the floor or dart it away to the side.

Looking down at Darrell at her feet once again, Jessica feeling of antsiness continued to grow. To make matters worse, as Jessica's eyes wandered back out into the murky expanse of Franklin's dressing room, suddenly the hulking frame of one of the rival teams players emerged from the shower stalls in the rear of the locker room.

The 6 foot 8 inch baldheaded center of the team, Malcolm, casually walked up the concrete hallway to the main dressing area covered in nothing but a loose fitting white towel wrapped around his waist.

Not having a clue that there were any strangers inside the locker room, much less a cheerleader from a rival school, Malcolm didn't understand what the joyous chattering laughter coming from his teammates was all about.

"What's up?" Malcolm asked gruffly, nearing his locker.

The other players just laughed without saying anything to him. All the players simply turned their heads towards Coach Evans's enclosed office and then back at Malcolm standing there in his towel. When Malcolm's eyes followed the direction that his friends were looking, instantly he saw why they were giggling at him.

Seeing Jessica standing there wide eyed, her cheeks reddened as if she was standing inside a sauna, Malcolm had to blink his own eyes a few times to make sure what he was seeing was real.

Muttering "God damn," over and over, Malcolm starred at Jessica as a tent pole slowly pushed up against the heavy wet fabric of his towel.

Darrell looked up from the floor and could see from Jessica's facial expression that she was looking at something she hadn't expected to see. Darrell knew that Malcolm was always the last player to get around to taking a shower, sometimes an hour after a game and Darrell guessed that was the reason for Jessica's reddened cheeks. Perhaps she had caught a glimpse of the wet, 6 foot 8 inch behemoth as he sauntered his way back to the dressing area. Darrell also noticed that Jessica hadn't pulled her eyes away either. Continuing to fumble with the phone cord, Darrell's eyes drifted lower until they reached Jessica's knees and he could clearly see the subtle way the young cheerleader's legs seemed to shake.

"CAN'T YOU FIX IT!?" Jessica screamed desperately at Darrell, her eyes still fixed forward.

"Yep, I think I just about got it right," Darrell replied, still stalling for time.

Just then, both Jessica and Darrell looked up with surprise when the office door burst open and in walked the gigantic frame of Franklin High's 6 foot 8 center, still dressed in nothing but the white towel around his waist, as he strutted into the office.

Acting as if he was full of feigned shock, Malcolm's eyes opened wide when he laid his sights on the frustrated and stranded white girl standing less than three feet in front of him. "Who are you?" he asked the girl who was easily a foot shorter and well over a hundred pounds lighter than him.

Jessica couldn't help but look up at the towering black god. It was as if he was a one man eclipse when he walked into the cramped office, blocking out the fluorescent lights above as he took a few small steps towards her.

Jessica raised her left hand instinctively to her brow in a weak attempt to cover her eyes as she nervously stepped backwards until her firm asscheeks bumped up against Coach Evans's desk.

Malcolm smiled broadly as he watched the embarrassed Jessica try to cover her face with one hand and her heaving, sweatshirt clad chest with the other.

Standing in place, as if ready to pounce, Malcolm looked down at Darrell behind the coach's desk then out to his fellow teammates, casting everyone a knowing glance. He then lowered his meaty fingers into the damp cloth wrapped around his waist and jiggled free the already loosened knot.

Taking a deep breath as his eyes burned a hole in the cowering young woman before him, without a word Malcolm let his drenched towel fall gently to the floor.

Darrell immediately looked up into Jessica's eyes when he saw Malcolm disrobe. Standing no more than 3 feet away from Malcolm, the stranded young blonde did her best to keep her eyes covered. Casting a quick glance over to Malcolm, Darrell could see his teammate's thick, jutting erection continue to expand as if it was reaching out to the white girl in front of it. Glancing back at Jessica, Darrell was pleased to see the young girl separate the third and fourth fingers on her left hand that was covering her eyes and started getting aroused himself when he saw the way the scared girl jumped when she saw Malcolm's erection clearly for the first time, it's glistening peehole seeming to stare directly at her.

* * * * *

An eerie sense of calm seemed to overtake Jessica, much the same way a person is able to stay composed when a gunman has a pistol pointed in their face. The 18 year old girl gazed up at Malcolm towering above her and noticed the beads of water left over from his shower still on his pecs, belly and also glistening like early morning dew in the dense curly patch of the stud's black pubic hair.

It wasn't as if Jessica Jennings hadn't ever contemplated being in that same position before in her late night times alone in bed. Like any child who naturally rebels against her parents, Jessica had always wondered what her racist and elitist parents were trying to keep her safe from. Not that she would have ever acted on these late night fantasies, but as she stood there helpless to do anything about what was really about to happen to her, Jessica felt a strange sense of being in those shoes before.

As the towering, teenage black hulk approached her, Jessica felt a definite twinge inside her sex, the same feeling she normally experienced when she had satisfied herself to sleep over the years conjuring up such images.

Calmly looking over her left shoulder, Jessica noticed that the half dozen or so still dressed boys still outside in the main area of the dressing room were watching what was going on through the glass as if it was some sort of tv screen that a very lurid movie was unfolding on. That sensation of 'performing' mixed with the fact that Jessica had fantasized about this many times made the her feel powerful in a way even though she was at the mercy of the young men around her.

Darting her eyes back to Malcolm, Jessica licked her lips subtly without even realizing it. That gesture was a clear signal to Malcolm and Darrell that perhaps the stranded blonde socialite was wanting this more than she was letting on. Darrell watched Jessica's eyes closely as Malcolm slowly eased up to her, the contrast of size and color between the two stoking his arousal potently.

Jessica was pressed up against the desk and was literally cornered as Malcolm closed in. She tried her best not to look at his erect and imposing black cock as it stared her down and Jessica fought the urge to open her mouth to breath until a heavy, clamping sensation grasped her crotch forced her to gasp. Jessica didn't need to look down to realize that Darrell had eased up beside her and dug his palm and fingers into the thick material of Jessica's sweatpants, exploring them until she felt her cheerleader skirt underneath start to ride up her waist.

The time it took Jessica to focus on Darrell's advances, the next thing she realized was that Malcolm's throbbing dickflesh was actually brushing hotly against her right arm covering her chest.

Firmly planted on his knees right beside the standing beauty, Darrell dug his fingers into the heavy cotton mesh of Jessica's dark green sweatpants. Through it, he could feel the outline of the sweaty cheerleading outfit underneath. Looking up at Jessica, Darrell could see her chest heave under her arm as her breath went from short quick shallow gasps to a raspy halt the moment she realized Malcolm's cock was brushing against her golden skin.

With her forearm still clamped tightly over top of her surgically enhanced bosom, Jessica could feel goosebumps raise on her smooth tanned flesh as the towering black basketball player rolled his hips gently, causing the head and shaft of his throbbing pride to massage the length of Jessica's quivering right arm.

The room was eerily silent with the exception of the unsteady breathing of the 3 participants. Jessica stood as if she was a statue, freely allowing Malcolm to brush his manhood against her arm until she felt the heated weight of his balls collide with her elbow.

Jessica could also feel Darrell's manipulations and she was having a very difficult time fighting the urge to rock her hips in a reaction to the pleasant groping advances. As Jessica fought the battle to contain her senses on two fronts, suddenly she felt Darrell grab a fistful of the front of her sweatpants and with one powerful tear, ripped Jessica's pants down a foot or so until the elastic band rested diagonally across her genitals. Half of her well manicured blonde fleece was uncovered as her cheerleading outfit and matching blue panties came down with Darrell's gesture as well.

In a visceral, instinctual reaction to feeling her pants and underwear get ripped down, Jessica pulled her arm down from her chest in a failed attempt to stop Darrell. As her right hand closed around Darrell's wrist, Malcolm's cock was then freely allowed to fall against the weight of Jessica's huge, perfectly round breasts through her sweatshirt.

Feeling Jessica's hand clamp around his wrist didn't stop Darrell from doing exactly what he wanted to her. Flexing his fingers, Darrell raised his hand up until his fingertips begin teasing the outer rim of Jessica's slightly exposed puckering pink vagina.

Jessica kept her hand tightly wrapped around Darrell's wrist as the kneeling black kid beside her started to manually manipulate her girlish pussy. As she looked down at the contrast of her white skin on his dark skin, a voice very deep inside Jessica's head screamed that this really couldn't be happening. But as the rapidly exploding balls of electricity danced in her brain, Jessica was hard pressed to deny what they were about to do to her.

Feeling the damp, humid air of the locker room swirl against her now exposed vagina, Jessica gyrated seductively between Malcolm and Darrell's touch.

"Don't..." she muttered weakly.

The two men gave each other a knowing glance as if to say, "Can you believe this little white bitch wants this as bad as she does?"

With his rock hard chest planted right in Jessica's face, Malcolm looked down and saw the pretty blonde beneath him stare openly at his throbbing veiny spear. "Don't stare at it bitch...it just might hurt ya!" Malcolm hissed.

Malcolm could see Jessica's eyes water and her blushing intensify as his cold words hit home but she never took her eyes off his cock.

As Malcolm's tinged words resonated inside Jessica's head, Darrell's sank his fingers inside her tight virgin snatch. Being a good catholic girl, Jessica had completely put out even though she had learned to use the art of the tease for all it was worth. The only sexual gratification that she had discovered was from her late nights alone in bed with nothing but her own curious fingers and what Darrell was doing with his digits right now was too much like what Jessica had learned when it came to bringing herself off. It was as if the black kid knew what would make her 18 year old pink pussy feel good.

Watching the way Jessica's mouth gaped open to breath as Darrell fingered her, a fresh idea washed into Malcolm's head. Leaning forward slightly, Malcolm placed his heavy hand on the back of Jessica's soft blonde hair and pulled her head closer to him. With her mouth already puckered open, Jessica didn't have time to stop herself from allowing her hot mouth from closing around Malcolm's sensitive and erect left nipple. "Lick it," Malcolm ordered as goosbumps began raising on his own naked flesh from the pleasant sensations of the young white girl's mouth and tongue licking his pec.

As Jessica debased herself on Malcolm's nipple, Darrell's fingers were now buried to the knuckles. Grinding his digits in slow deep thrusts, Darrell could feel the pressure from Jessica's pubic bone seem to try and crush his fingers. Fucking her tight cunt, alternating between her clit and g-spot with his thumb, all the time trying to expand the sheath to accommodate what was forthcoming, Darrell smiled at his partner and said, "Looks like we got some fun in store for us Malc'," as he smeared his index and middle digits inside her bubbling quim.

With Malcolm's brutal power holding her face to his chest, Jessica's body swayed wildly as her lust began over taking her. Wrapping her arms around Malcolm's naked waist and Darrell's shaved head, Jessica felt a strange and intangible force cause her to completely submit to her two suitors.

"GGGODDDD...DDDAMMMNNNN," Malcolm groaned as his dick hardened against Jessica's body from the feeling of her soft mouth teasing him. He could tell by the way her breathing quickened and suddenly stopped on his chest, the 18 year old preppy cheerleader was on the verge of losing it under the hand job she was receiving. "Bitch is gettin' ready to blow," Malcolm giggled down to Darrell.

Darrell looked up at Jessica's face as he jabbed his fingers in and out of her tight pink sheath. His dick hardened in his pants watching the way Jessica's angelic blonde mane flailed through the air as he violated her even though her face was still harshly pressed against Malcolm's chest. Darrell could sense from the way Jessica's body was beginning to convulse and from the way his hand and wrist had become thoroughly drenched from the liquid her pussy was dispensing that she wasn't far from cumming in the coach's office.

Leaning his head in a little closer, Darrell's nostrils were filled with the ripe scent of Jessica's young sex as he extended his slithering tongue right for the exposed marble sized clit in front of him.

As his tongue smacked into Jessica's raised bud, she furiously shot her head backwards causing Malcolm's hand to fly back with it. Both men looked down and marveled as it appeared that the teenage white girl between them suddenly became a cast member from "The Exorcist".

Staring down at Jessica with wide eyed amazement, Malcolm watched as the girl's head rocked back and forth as if it was on a hinge. Even though she looked every bit of the 18 year old girl that she was with her flawless facial features, heavy breasts and neatly trimmed pussy, the sounds rippling out of her mouth as she came sounded just like a helplessly submissive and thoroughly fucked little girl.

The sounds of Jessica's fitful screams echoed relentlessly against the walls of the small and cramped offices. When Malcolm's uplifted twitching cock grazed the front of Jessica's throat, his knees shook wildly feeling the vibrations of her vocal cords resonate on his erect black flesh.

"DDDDDAAAAAMMMMNNNNN," Malcolm groaned as he desperately took his cock in his hand and pumped it furiously 4 or 5 times until he sent a stream of white jism against Jessica's cheek and ear until the kid's cum started to pool in the fringe of her soft blonde hairline.