Left Behind Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rotating his right hand off Jessica's asshole and guiding it up between her parted thighs, Coach Evans let his fingers dip into the messy stew inside the girl's cunt, soaking his fingers in the dampness of male and female ejaculate inside.

Jessica's head was spinning to the point that she couldn't tell if she was still seated or standing up. There were so many hands clutching and exploring her that she felt strangely weightless as the young , naked basketball players positioned her for their coach.

Clenching her eyes tightly shut, the self imposed darkness she wallowed in made the physical sensations she was experiencing that much more potent. Although her head was dizzy, Jessica knew she wasn't imagining the heavy, cork like feel of something pushing right up against her small asshole. When several long and urgently probing fingers rocketed into her gaping pussy, Jessica had to bite her lip hard as her hips and waist bucked backwards against the faceless man violating her from behind.

When that hand inside her pussy removed itself, it felt as if that a plug had been taken it of a bathtub as the pent up reservoir of cum inside her cunt started to ooze out even quicker. As Jessica winced from the feeling of jism rushing out of her vaginal folds, suddenly the heavyness pressing against her ass relented for a moment and the warm humid air of the locker room swirled freely around her sensitive anal bud. Just as quickly as the relief happened, the pressure on her asshole returned again, this time with even more force.

"OOOOHHHHHH...SSSHHIIITTTTTTT," Jessica cried out with desperate but angelic urgency.

Lemont Evans had taken his cumsoaked index finger and rammed it down to the first knuckle inside the 18 year old's virgin ass. Leaving it buried there motionless for a moment for Jessica to adjust, he tingled from the feeling of the girl's anal muscles trying to fend off his violation. When he felt like she was ready, Evans embedded his finger all the way down to the second knuckle in one violent push causing Jessica's head to rock backwards and her Adam's apple to pump like an oil drill up and down as she tried maintaining her balance.

"GGGAAAWWWDDDD...FFFUUCCCKKKK," she spasmed as the coach fully penetrated her with his finger.

Watching as the helpless girl seemed to try and swim with from his circular finger motions, Evans looked up at his players and acknowledged their work holding her steady. "Good job boys...she's almost ready."

Every time Evans would jerk his wrist, pushing his finger deeper into Jessica's rear, he would also gently tug at her long straight blonde hair with his left hand. Feeling Jessica's hole expand ever so slightly, he pulled back gradually with his probing digit, then would cruelly ram it back in again.

As a drop of lurid, sexually aroused drool dripped from the corner of the young woman's parted lips, Evans removed his left hand from Jessica's head, in the process bringing several soft strands of her blonde mane knotted around his fingers back to him.

With his right index finger completely submerged, Evans placed his left index finger at the entrance of Jessica's ass, then slowly and deliberately penetrated her with it as well. This time Lemont Evans looked down and saw both Jessica's feet pitter-patter on the floor as her whole body started to convulse. The coach could see his players flex their muscles in an attempt to hold the writhing young girl steady so he could complete his preparation. "That's right Bitch," Evans sneered, "You think that burns...just wait...you're pretty white ass ain't ever gonna forget this!"

With the knuckles of both index fingers flush together, the Franklin High basketball coach sadistically pushed them apart slightly, causing the rim of Jessica's bunghole to widen. As Coach Evans's continued to dig at her, loosening her up, Jessica could feel the heavy humid air floating around her tickle her previously untouched regions.

Part of her primal sensibilities knew what was about to happen next even though her rational mind was still in denial. That is until the gravity and forcefulness of the situation was too much to ignore any longer. Surrounded by the 12 naked teenage boys and their 46 year old coach, Jessica felt a strange sense of intangible power in her self imposed darkness, the power of being wanted, even if it was simply for her body, for the first time in her life she felt truly valued. And before she knew it , the guy who was old enough to be her father, who was ardently lathering up her ass, proceeded to take exactly what he wanted.

Convinced the girl was ready and too horny to wait a minute longer, Lemont removed his index fingers one by one with a grotesque plop and then raised his throbbing black pipe to the opened entrance of Jessica Jennings's rear.

With a crude, carnal smirk etched across his face, Lemont Evans coolly repeated his blistering mantra to Jessica over and over until the head of his rigid black penis was solidly inside Jessica's virgin ass.

"Take that Bitch...let that pretty ass of yours swallow up that black cock...you little slut...come on ...open up that white ass...wiggle it Bitch...Open up your eyes and look around honey...Look at yourself...you see what I see...nothing but a cum hungry white whore!"

With inch after every sodomistic inch the Coach impaled her with, Jessica's socked feet seemed to magically levitate off the floor as the veins in the back of her knees burst out harshly from the strain she was under.

Digging both his hands firmly into the reddened cheeks of Jessica's uplifted ass, Lemont continued to spank the young girl each time her behind stopped thrusting back at him.

Hearing herself coo and moan under the punishing assault, Jessica felt strangely like a very bad little girl in a grown woman's body. With all the pressure that had built up inside of her, Jessica finally had to let it go.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH," her screams of tense release filled the now empty hallways of the school halfway across the building. "SSSHHHIIITTTTTTTTT...," she cried out as several trails of tears flowed out of her eyes and down her cheeks.

Evans looked down with devilish fascination as about a third of his ebony pride bore down between Jessica's sweaty pale and reddened ass cheeks. Reaching down with one hand to hold the base of his cock more securely, Evans pushed forward with all his might until another full inch of his monster was forced between the blonde's tiny hole.

As their coach pushed forward, several of the naked players in front of Jessica had her fall directly against them, her heavy augmented tits crushing right against their rock hard pectoral muscles as she gasped desperately for air.

Knowing his huge cock would not last much longer without exploding inside the teenage girl's constricting asshole, Coach Evans removed his hands from Jessica's behind and draped them around her waist until both of his palms caressed the saturated, sticky lips of the young girl's puckering vagina.

"Holy shit," Evans hissed down. "My black dick in your ass make your pussy that wet...huh?"

Planting his delicate, swirling tongue right on the nape of Jessica's pale white neck, the older black man cupped the young woman's pussy as hard as he could with his right hand, while at the same time sneaking his left index finger and thumb underneath, pinching and prodding Jessica's inflated clitoris feverishly with them.

"EEEE...EEEEEE...AAAAA...AAAHHHHH... DDDAAAAMMMMMMIIIITTTTTTT... GGGGAAAWWWDDDDDDAAAAMMMIIITTTT," the young cheerleader squealed over and over, feeling her blood sizzle through her veins.

"Who's your master Bitch?" Evans asked coldly as sweat trickled down his brow. "WHO!"

After a long harrowing moment of silence, Jessica finally worked up the strength and gumption to gurgle out her response," You are...You are," She sighed in a husky whisper.

"You my white slut girl...HUH?" Evans continued as he furiously worked his hands on her cunt and his cock in her ass.

"...I'm your slut," Jessica moaned drunkenly.

"Say it louder Bitch," Evans barked cruelly, speeding up his pelvic thrusts.

"OOO...HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA...GGGAAAWWDDDDDDD...I'M YOUR... YOUR... AAAHHHHH... WHITE.. AAAAHHHHH... SLUT...MASTER!" Jessica spastically screamed.

"Then make your master happy bitch and make his cock cum right up that tight white ass of yours!" Evans demanded, as his punishing clitoral stimulation and harsh words sent the snobbish preppy debutante over the edge.

With her clit literally throbbing between his fingers, Evans slowed his fuck motions slightly so that he could watch and savor the way Jessica's face contorted and twisted uncontrollably under his virile assault. Watching and feeling the girl cum in front of him, the internal switch that governed Evans's own lust hit overload as well causing his embedded black cannon to pump and jerk like a runaway drill bit until his bloated black balls bubbled over and his stored up white seed coursed out and jetted up Jessica Jenning's soon to be burning rectum.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHAAAAAAAAA," The 46 year old coach growled as his head shot backwards and his 10 fingers dug at the 18 year old's overwhelmed pussy.

With his orgasm still raging, Evans could sense the blonde cheerleader start to go weightless in his arms. As he tried his best to pull back slowly and ease his cock out of the tail he had spent so long trying to open up, every guy in the room winced when the saw the graphic way Jessica lurched when she felt Coach Evans finally rip his cock free.

"THERE BITCH," Evans hissed with lurid joy as he watched Jessica's legs give way and then fall helplessly to her knees, totally spent.

Falling straight down out of the arms of the young men holding her, Jessica's shaking knees rested heavily on the concrete below as she sucked in mouthful after mouthful of much needed oxygen. As the naked black guys stood patiently over top of her, a few of the guys reached down and felt her warm sweaty skin one last time as they tried savoring one last memory before getting dressed and heading home.

Too tired to even kneel, Jessica's head collapsed all the way down to the floor as several of the guys ran their fingers through her now sweaty and knotted blonde locks. All Jessica Jennings could do in her extended moment of weakness was to part her lips and kiss one of her lovers right on his bare, size 12 foot.

* * * * *

Somehow, someway the athletically fit and trim 18 year old varsity cheerleader was slowly able to gather herself after all the men had departed the coach's office and left her alone. After awkwardly pulling her sweatshirt over her head and getting her sweatpants back on, Jessica looked down on the floor and saw her bunched up panties still sitting there. Without a hint of the good social graces she was raised with, she cringed as she bent down and stuffed them into her pants pocket, the whole time bent over feeling the leaking wet traces of ejaculate as it still bubbled in her ass and cunt.

A few of the guys were still in the locker room getting re-dressed when Jessica emerged from Coach Evans's office looking as if she had washed ashore out of Lake Erie. There was no acknowledgment from either side as they watched with amused pity, Jessica drunkenly make her way bowleggedly out of the same door Darrell had led her through almost an hour earlier.

Negotiating the now empty cavernous hallways of Franklin High, Jessica fell against the first door marked exit she could find and set out into the bitterly cold Cleveland night, humbled but fulfilled. As her designer tennis shoes thudded onto the sidewalk of the main road that would eventually take her closer to her side of town, the clock on the bank sign above her said it was 12:28 am and 27 degrees.

Working her way North, Jessica found herself dropping her head under her hooded sweatshirt every time a car or group of pedestrians would pass by, so they couldn't see her or the undeniable look of confusion in her eyes. Vain to the end, Jessica refused to let anyone else know the secret feeling she knew she would have to replay endlessly for many years to come.

- THE END -
Thanks for reading

12