Left-Field Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very shortly I felt like I could let loose again, and I did, totally surrendering and letting go a lengthy, strong shot. Meg swallowed, and worked her tongue around her mouth. She used mouthwash and brushed her teeth. She grinned at me when she finished. "Good shooting, cowboy. I have never swallowed that much juice in two shots. Your cock is fantastic," she finished.

I looked at Amanda, who gave that smile that had melted me more than once. I threw my clothes back on and we paraded up the stairs. The ladies put clothes back on, and we grouped in the living room to decide on a pizza and placed the order. We chose to watch the first live-action "Iron Man" movie. The pizzza was delivered in less than half an hour and we helped ourselves and started the flick. The women sat next to each other on the couch, and demanded that I settle across their laps. I obliged.

Throghout the movie, Amanda massaged my feet, and Meg's fingers caressed the back of my neck and played with my earlobes. What was with women and ears? At any rate, it was a nice feeling. The movie closed out in two hours. We three separated ourselves and got more comfortable. I decided to break the ice.

Looking at Amanda, I said, "You mad because Meg gave me a blowjob?"

"I brought her here to let her indulge herself. You happen to be a likeable guy. We're not schoolgirls. You can enjoy us both. Neither of us is going to get jealous. We share. We give and we get, and we're all single." She looked at Meg. "No hard feelings here. I'm not feelng jealous, just enjoying things," she offered.

Well, I guess I feel better then," I decided. Meg headed toward my room. I kissed Amanda and told her I'd probably crawl in with Meg.

"Only fair," she commented. She went downstairs to round up dirty clothes and towels from our exploits thus far. She returned and said she'd get them washed and dried before work. I started to say, I could handle it, but she put a finger to my lips. "I got it," she said. We kissed long again and parted ways to crash. Meg was still awake when I entered, and she met me with a kiss as I slid into bed. I returned it and she spooned me as the lights went down and sleep came.

Chapter Six

Amanda was up by five a.m. to handle the load of laundry that needed doing, then into the shower. Meg awoke by six for the same and they did breakfast and coffee in the kitchen. Meg returned to the room. I was lying awake. She asked if I had a minute. I said yes, of course.

"I won't be coming back with Amanda tonight," she began, "but I wanted to say I like you. A lot. I'm glad I got to satisfy a few of my fetishes because you were willing. I enjoyed doing things together. I'll have good memories," she concluded.

I spoke my piece. "Well, I'm glad we met. I think Amanda and I will probably continue a relationship beyond this one kinky week. Even outside of the kinky stuff, we've started a bond I think both of us want to keep. So maybe you and I will get to see each other more too. We are all in California," I reminded her, "so don't despair."

I continued, "Now, in case you're wondering, I was happy to join you while you answered nature's call, both times. I have never seen anyone dump like you, and being around when it happened was a turn-on. Your ass is wonderful; ample cheeks I would always welcome for kinky activities. The blowjobs you gave were world-class. I shot a bigger load both times than I ever had before, even counting Amanda's great efforts, and I'm not discrediting her in any way; she's beautiful, and I'm crazy about her."

We looked at each other for nearly a minute. Meg leaned in and our lips met. She looped an arm aruond my back and I slid over and sat on her lap. The kiss went on. When we parted, Meg looked at me and said, "Bye, Joe. Thanks for being a gentleman."

Before she walked out, I said, "It's not goodbye, it's until next time, dear." She shook her head on her way out, but she was wearing a huge smile as she left. Several mintues later I heard each of them leave and Amanda's Aston heading down the street. I drifted off for a couple more hours of sleep.

I woke again about nine and rolled out for the day. Wednesday slid by until Amanda was home at around five. When she walked in, I asked if her boss let her off early.

"Well, I got permission to leave early, because I think we should do burgers and brats on the grill for dinner tonight." I told her that sounded great. "But we'll have a kinky appointment first," she declared. "I knew there was a catch," I said, straight-faced. This elicited a laugh from her as I changed and traveled down the stairs after her.

Into the bath and Amanda shrugged off her robe, naked again. She lifted the toilet lid and sat. I made to park myself between her legs again, but she turned me to face her and sat me carefully. She slid me toward her and let me lean over one shoulder. She settled, and I relaxed. She gassed loudly into the toilet. A minute later her stomach flexed, and I could tell her bowels were ready to emnpty. I heard the deposit slide out and drop away. There was a very ripe, earthy smell around.

Her hand found the back of my neck and gently pushed my face toward her breasts. I willingly obliged and she cupped her tits and worked them around my face. This continued for a few minutes, then she moved her hands and I moved my head. She grabbed TP and I stood and gave her room. She wiped thoroughly and stood,and I noticed another large load in the toilet. "Clothes off," she said to me, stepping into the shower. I followed.

"Settle back, put your head between my legs." I adjusted myself so I was looking up at her naked pussy. She shifted a little and squatted just a bit. I closed my eyes. None too soon a stream of pee hit my forehead and she worked back to my hair and soaked it. She adjusted again and wet more of my face. The sensation was weird at first, but I soon relaxed and let Amanda have her way.

When she finished she washed my hair, soaped me down, and cleaned her nether-regions. We bailed out, put our clothes on, locked up, and headed up the stairs. In the kitchen, I pulled bratwurst out of the fridge and helped Amanda hand-form burgers for the grill. "You can do more than get kinky," she admitted. As we turned to step out to the patio and get the grill heating, she slapped my moderately on the ass.

"Hey, watch it with that thing," I said sarcastically. We stepped through the door and put the plates on a patio table. Amanda added charcoal to the grill and lit things up. She covered it and the food and we went inside and pulled out chips and fruit to complete the meal.

Half an hour later we put a mix of meat on the grilll and parked ourselves to supervise. Twenty minutes later we filled plates and ate outside at our leisure. The food was cooked damn near perfect. Upon finishing, we tended to the grill after it cooled and took care the other minor clean-up before settling in the living room.

Amanda sat on the floor in front of the couch and stretched herself out. She beckoned and I joined her on the floor, parking between her legs, back to front. "How was the golden shower?" she asked.

"It felt weird at first, but I started to like it very shortly. It was warm. Thank you for treating me," I said. "You're very welcome," was her reply. Her hands had drifted up around my shoulders and soon she started a massage. It didn't take me long to slump and relax and occasionally moan while she worked my shoulders and kneaded my back. Was this woman good at everything?

She worked for about twenty minutes; it was wonderful. Then she asked,"What do you think about me facesitting you? We'll just take things to the bedroom," she added.

"Long as we don't get carried away. I'm going to need to breathe, but we can go as long as you think you want to," I agreed.

"Not geting carried away. I'm not planning to park all my weight on you, Joe. If one isn't careful, things can get dangerous, and neither of us wants that," she agreed. She looked at me, silently asking if we could get going now. I got off the floor and headed for her room, her following. We drew the bedding down. I assumed my position.

"Naked, or just panties?" she asked as her clothes came off.

"Definitely naked," I affirmed. The panties came off, tossed to land on my torso. I looped one finger through and examined them before adding them to her pile on the floor.

"You like my ass that much," she said skeptically as she moved toward the bed and turned her back to straddle my torso. "Very much," came my response as she looked at me and grinned. I returned it.

Amanda's ample, well-formed cheeks were about a foot from settling on my face. "Go ahead, dear. Count to about fifteen and let me breathe," I decided. Her cheeks made contact with my face, and she settled a portion of her weight, carefully. I figured it was glorious; her soft skin gave some, and she bounced a little and wiggled, letting her wonderful ass massage my face for the 15-second duration.

"Oh....my....God," I declared shamelessly, "there is nothing you can't do to me well. More is good," I added as encouragement. Her cheeks met my face again. She bounced gently for another time period, and I reveled in the sensation of her ass making like Jell-O on my face.

I took another breather, and she settled once more. This time she shifted left and right, and my head moved where she directed. She stopped. I breathed, and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Sitting up," I declared. She swung a leg and spawled on the bed on her stomach.

I moved to straddle her legs below her butt and I massaged her rump firmly for ten minutes or so. She moaned contentedly. I shifted gears, liberally kissing and sucking and using a little lick technique on each half in turn. Then I very gently ran my hands around. She suddenly arched off the bed and tensed. I froze. Amanda moaned loudly and I heard a loud, drawn-out "Fuuuuuuuuccckk," before she dropped back to the bed and breathed deeply. A minute later she arched again and I saw a hand move from between her legs. Then I heard liquid hissing into fabric, accompanied by a definite fishy smell. Amanda let out a huge sigh.

"You came, huh?" I said as I moved next to her and laid myself out.

"Jesus, the only other guy who tried it wasn't that into it, and I got some pleasure. I don't know how you do it to me, but I loved it the first time and I wanted the after-effects so bad it didn't take long this time. Congratulations," she said.

"You're welcome. Should we turn in for the night?"

"I think I want a titty massage, but then we can," Amanda decided. I looked at her. "You serious?"

"Yeah, you got great hands, and I want more," she confirmed.

I propped myself off the wall with a pillow as Amanda looked back and slid between my legs, and as she settled against me I rested my chin in her shoulder. I brought my hands up and gently settled them over the front of her breasts. My hands squeezed and rubbed very gently, breast and nipple, for a few minutes. My hands shifted to accommodate each entire breast, and I rubbed and massaged gently in a random pattern for several minutes. God, she had great soft skin. I wasn't a touchy-feely person, but I liked touching her.

Eventually I stopped and looked at Amanda's face. She moaned with disappointment, but she was in a trance, completely limp with that daydreaming stare. She blinked and slid her eyes up to look at me.

"Are you going to sleep in the guest room?" she questioned, her expression becoming stern.

"I would, but you might beat me senseless before I get out of this bed. No, I learned my lesson," I assured her. "You're right. Good boy," she answered. We separated, arranged pillows, tugged blankets, and killed lights. One arm looped over Amanda's torso as sleep came again.

Chapter 7

Thursday dawned. Each of us went through the morning routine at the usual time. Amanda stole a lengthy kiss before leaving the bed. I copped a feel at my two favorite spots. Less than an hour after getting out of bed, she was out of the house, the Aston Martin singing down the street with its high-revving, raspy V-12 song as she departed. I might stay in touch just to periodically beg for a joyride.

Today I cleared some leftovers from the fridge for lunch, leaving enough for dinner tonight, so we could each build a combo plate. I also decided to find the key for the lower bath and clean it; I had nothing more pressing to be doing. Upon finishing, I locked up and returned the key to where I had located it. (It resided in one pocket of the robe Amanda had been using, so it wasn't really snooping where I shouldn't.)

I checked in with John; the convention that had secured my time off was going well, and he had all but locked in half a dozen people who wanted to bring business to our shop; we also had a couple of manufacturers who wanted to market their products through us. That was good. I signed off, telling him I'd see him Monday.

Amanda returned around the usual 5:30. We each dished leftovers and ate, and she was unusually quiet. When we finished and took dshes to the sink, she stood back with her hands on her hips and blew out a breath. I suspected she sdidn't want to deal with kitchen chores tonight.

"I got the dishes. Go take a load off," I said. She turned and slid her arms around me. "It's just been a damn long day," she said. "You didn't do anything to piss me off."

"Everybody has those days. It's not making you want to quit or anything, right?"

"Nah, I'm definitely staying, I've been there too long to bail. It was just rough today."

"Well, it's already a little smoother. Work is done, and you're here," I reminded her.

We settled in the living room after I finished dishes. Both of us buried our noses in books. An hour later I noticed Amanda begin to squirm and fidget. I got up and swapped my day clothes and returned. "I guess nature's calling," I said. She looked at me, stood up, walked over, and kissed me gently.

"All right, let's go,"she said, shuffling into her room for her robe. We headed to the lower floor. At the bathroom door, Amanda suddenly stopped. Her expression changed and she squatted slightly. She inhaled, and released gas in a long, loud quack, slumping as the seconds relieved her discomfort some. The air was heavy with sulfur after her show. "Don't keel over," she joked, an arm at my waist as we entered the bath.

Amanda retrieved the pillow and towel, laid them out, and asked me to lie om my back. I did. She faced me and strsddled me at the waist. She held herself so her ass was nearly resting on my belly.I looked at her, and her lady-badass grin crept across her face. "You're so mean to me," I poked at her.

Her grin got bigger. Then it was business time. She tensed, holding herself in position. "Don't strain, babe. Relax and let it come," I advised.

"Oh, this one wants out, big time," she confirmed. Her belly tensed. Immediately I felt her load of shit touch my belly. She pushed, letting out a long sigh. I felt her turd sliding up my stomach toward my chest; this continued for several seconds. She finished and stood, retreating to wipe and drop TP in the toilet. I propped myself on my elbows and looked at my torso. I first noted a brown skid.

"Awwww, yuck....now look what you did! Skid marks are always permanent," I chided. Amanda grinned from a few feet off, then could help herself no longer--she bent double, shaking with laughter and eventually going to the floor on her knees as genuine laughter filled the room.

If Amanda had routinely dumped large since I'd been here, this was in a class of it's own; at least a foot long, dark and dense and huge in terms of diameter; she might have given birth out her rectum. But it was also soft. And reeked of rotten eggs, that sulfur smell. Amanda picked herself up to come over and study her handywork, grinning, hands on hips. I shook my head at her, feeling compelled to say, "Naughhty. Naughty kinky lady."

Amanda gloved up and disposed of her deposit after admiring it a little longer. The toilet protested some for a change, but cleared as Amanda grabbed for the plunger after stripping the gloves. She returned and got the worst of the brown off my stomach, and then took a healthy piss on me...thank god for nudity. She gave a huge smile and a wink. I got up and both of us hit the shower. Before she started I emptied my bladder by spraying her belly with a strong stream that lasted several seconds.

"Now we're even," she tried to tell me.

I snorted and rendered my point of view with, "Ummm, not even close. No contest, dear." More laughter echoed in the shower as we cleaned up and returned upstairs. We ditched our clothes in her room and slid into the bed. She sprawled on her belly and I rested on my side, my head propped up and watching her.

"Better?" I asked her.

"By a helluva lot," she declared.

I sat up and moved. I swung my legs over hers. My hands gently worked up and down her back for several minutes. Her skin was as soft and smooth as it always seemed to be. Then I began a massage at her shoulders and gently kneaded the whole of her back. I wasn't a professional, so I put forth what I guessed was a proper effort. Amanda sighed several times, so it must have been good for her. I caressed and kissed her ass for a few minutes to top things off.

I retreated to my half of the bed and propped a pillow behind my head. Amanda lounged for a few more minutes, then settled herself with her back against my torso. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. Obligingly, I let my hands work a lazy route without thinking. "I can't believe you used the words "titty massage" last night," I said in recolllection. This brought a fresh round of laughter from her.

"Guys call 'em "tits", why shouldn't we?" she argued playfully.

"Just saying, it's not something I'd expect someone as well-rounded and intelligent as yourself to say," I continued. "But I guess we all slide into a little political incorrectness in given circumstances."

"There you go," Amanda said in agreement. With that, the lights went down and we settled into dreamland.

Friday. Amanda headed for work after her morning ritual and sharing a long see-you-later kiss. I rolled out at my accustomed time and performed my respective routine. I took time to locate the vacuum and use it on all the main-story floors, then tucked it back into the closet near the front door.

Amanda returned by five. She asked if I was up for another movie and Chinese dining by delivery. I said that was fine. We selected "Armageddon" from her personal stock and ordered the food. Within twenty minutes it arrived and we dug in and launched the movie. Both of us finished eating within twenty minutes and departed the screen to dispose of trash so we could enjoy the remainder of the movie without more chores afterward.

Amanda settled herself against me as she had in her bed, and we finished the movie. By the end, both of us were teared-up. But Amanda was also fidgeting again. "Come on, naughty lady," I teased as we each bailed off the couch. Down to the bath and she slid out of her robe as I got naked. She parked herself on the toilet and I tucked in in front of her. She discharged gas, relaxed, and worked her belly muscles until things were ready.

A slow, steady push and I heard shit working its way out and into the toilet. I relaxed and tended to my needs as well, the first time I'd done it without my usual privacy since being here. "Good boy," Amanda murmured in my ear. She worked her lips on my lobe again.

Looking into the toilet bowl before she flushed, I noted that Amanda had taken another healthy dump. Not much odor this time. We showered again and made our way back to the bedroom after leaving things tidy downstairs. I stripped to my boxers and Amanda was in birthday-suit mode. She engaged in another facesitting session.