Left For Dead Ch. 02

Story Info
I'm saved, but at what cost?
1.2k words
19.8k
2
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rescued me, nurtured me to a level health I didn't think was possible, and kept me happy; all in 24 hours. When I awoke the next day, I saw Her in a new light.

I always woke up early but I never really every got up until about an hour of being awake. During this time I would contemplate running, or, if that was not possible, I mentally prepare myself for the torture I would surely come within minutes. But...

But this time, it was different. I woke up and for five minutes, and realized that I can't feel my earlobes. I reach up to touch them and I feel something metallic. Earrings. Fresh ear piercings. They were 10-gauge loops, about a centimeter wide. This must be Her territory mark. This was definitely new...but when I felt that feeling again, I froze. I could feel Her approaching. I could sense it. Then the door swung open.

She wore the sexiest of lingerie. A tight black leather bustier squeezed Her plump, ample breasts together and black thong panties barely covered Her beautiful womanhood. Her hands were in leather fingerless gloves. In one hand She held a cat-o-nine-tales. Her make-up was that of my dreams, black and grim, dark eyeliner that curved out of the corners of Her eyes. Her lips shown with black sheen, so when She opened Her mouth, Her teeth glowed. I smelt an unfamiliar smell, but I instantly knew what it was. It was Her arousal.

"Rise and shine, baby boy," She instructed. "We've got some fun to have."

"Yes Mistress Erin." A crawled out of bed to find that I was naked again, vulnerable. I went to all fours and touched my lips to Her feet. I felt the cat-o-nine-tails gently caress my back muscles, glazing over my body.

"You want to worship me, do you?"

"Yes Mistress Erin, please..."

"Well, you have to earn it. And did I give you permission to kiss my feet?" I froze in fear and realized my mistake. I feared for my life when Her boot went under my chin to lift it up to look into my eyes. My eyes pleaded forgiveness, begged for mercy.

"Oh, poor puppy. Are you sorry?" She cooed. I nodded quickly, hoping She would make it quick. "Well, you are going to have start somewhere."

She patted the bed, saying "up, boy". I crawled back up the bed. "Lie on your back." She commanded. I lay there, biting my lip to keep from speaking. Suddenly I felt Her now ungloved hand on my cock, slowly massaging and stroking it. I have never felt such pleasure. What kind of punishment was this? Why was She giving me pleasure? Where is the pain?

"Does my little pet like it?" She asked in that cooing voice.

"Yes Mistress....Erin..." I moaned. Her paced quickened as She heatedly stroked my hardening cock. Blood pumped through me faster than ever. Suddenly She impaled Her mouth onto me, taking me flawlessly. I gasped loudly, clutching the sheets tightly in my fist. Her tongue ran up and down me like silk. The hot recesses of Her mouth engulfed me, She moaned as She sucked me off harder and harder. Her black lipstick stained me with thick smudges as She feverishly sucked. When I felt like I had reached my peak, She stopped abruptly, buckling a cock ring onto me. I whimpered pathetically. She grabbed my hair again and sat me up. Her full, black lips met mine. Shock ran through me. She forced me open with Her tongue, probing into my mouth. My eyes closed halfway, ecstasy washed over me. The pain of my hair being almost ripped out contrasted to my erection and Her kiss perfectly. My mind could not determine which was which. Her tongue flicked across my teeth. She pulled away to bite my lip, Hard. A gasp escaped me, only to be greeted be Her tongue to lap up the small rivulet of blood across my lips. She backed away, leaving me almost fainted on the bed.

"My little one enjoyed that, didn't he?" When I didn't respond, I was jerked away from my reverie by the whip across my chest. Still dazed a little I said "Thank You so much Mistress Erin."

"Good boy, but that was part 1 of your punishment. Here is part 2." She got up and straddled my hips, Her heat pressing tightly against my throbbing erection. She worked Her way up my chest, smearing me with Her arousal. Her panties were soaked and I knew She was sopping wet. She stood up on the bed and pulled Her thong down, revealing Her trimmed pussy to me. Her nether lips were swollen and pink. She straddled me again low enough to take my nipple into Her mouth, nibbling and nipping at the tiny nub of flesh. My cock ached for release, needing attention like never before. She let my nipple go with a pop and looked behind Her to see my pride jutting out at Her. She licked Her lips slowly, and turned around to engage me into a 69 position. Her pussy millimeters from my lips, my cock in Her hand.

"Do you know what to do, slave?"

"Yes Mistress Erin..."

"Then pleasure Me. Show your skills to Me"

With that, I dove in. She smelt of roses and tasted like honey. Her velvety tongue ran up and down my shaft and I let out a moan. I found Her clit rather quickly and sucked it in. This caused Her to jump, but Her mouth never left my manhood. The longer this went on, the more painful my cock got, it being constricted by the leather cockring. I had the inability to cum, given my situation. I realize that this is my punishment. Somehow, She sensed that I found out and stopped Her stimulation and laid down next to me. She beckoned with Her index finger and pointed to Her dripping sex.

"You are not done, boy."

I kissed Her labia gently before going in to lick again. I stiffened my tongue and began to fuck Her with it, alternating between that and licking Her clit furiously. I heard Her breathing deeply as I made love to Her with my mouth. She lifted Her legs up over my shoulders as Her fingers entangled with my hair, then She roughly started to grind Herself into me, fucking my face unceremoniously. A deep long moan was let out and Her juices flowed like river. I made positive that I would lick up and clean every drop. When She came back down to earth, She pulled my head out of Her crotch and smiled at the display. My face glowed with expressionless pride, not to mention Her sweet nectar.

"Such a good fuckin' puppy." She panted. "You have definitely been trained well, I'm so proud of you."

Mistress pulled me up to Her tummy and laid my head there, running Her fingers through my hair. "So pretty..." My erection never died down because of the ring, but Her deep breaths raising my head up and down gave me a calming sense. I embraced Her like nothing I have ever embraced before. I fell into a deep, deep sleep, my Mistress loving me into dreams. My first true dreams...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I like it fine....

I like this story fine...but I'd really like more ambience and characterization. We're not getting enough of the world in this story, nor enough of Chris' character--what his life has been like, how he thinks and sees his position and that of his new mistress. He fears her--but does he really want to please her? What has he learned from past mistresses? Shouldn't he be acting in anticipation of that experience--like making breakfast or cleaning house or guarding the door? Where is the rest of the world? Erin's friends? Her job, her life, her needs outside of sex? And how does Chris fit into that world? What has he and other males been trained to do outside of sex--and if only sex, why?

Right now, it's too much "goth" fantasy--all dressed up but not enough underneath. I'm also a bit confused in Erin who says that this is her first and only slave--yet seems to know exactly what to do with him and how. I don't believe that she's never had a slave before.

There's a rich potential here. Please, give us all that's there.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Toys and Lovers What's the difference between a lover and a Teddy Bear?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Social Status A playboy gets taken down a few pegs.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Femdom with a Touch of Silk A woman shares her reluctant sissy with a female friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Captured in Cosplay The gorgeous vixen lures him in and torments her prey.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Milker Pain Rachael milks her boyfriends with a machine after chastity.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories