Left Myself Logged In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jontemple
jontemple
14 Followers

But not for long. She broke the kiss and started gasping for air.

In between breaths she said, "fuck me!" again. He obliged. I saw his hips working back and forth, and then her hips started matching his rhythm, helping him into and out of her. Her nipples swelled and crinkled even more, and her whole upper body started turning bright red. Her moans got louder again, her breathing got heavier, she started chanting, "oh yeah fuck me fuck me just like that ohhhhh yeah."

I could see the tension building up in her body. I'd never had such a good vantage point for that. Her arms and legs went rigid, then she went, "aaaahhh!!!" and her arms and legs twitched harder than ever. Her upper body did too. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her head tilted back. She clutched him to her again with her arms and legs, clenched her toes so hard they turned white, dug her nails into him, and screamed. And screamed. I wondered if she was going to wake up the kids.

Just seeing that was pushing me toward the edge. As she bucked and twitched under him, her head brushed up against the bulge in my pants, and that proved to be too much for me. I felt my own cock pulse in my pants and then felt sticky warm wetness against my skin. He was doing far better, still going strong as he drove her through the most powerful orgasm I'd ever seen her experience.

He never slowed down... she came down on her own, but only a little bit. He kept going and drove her back over the edge again.

My cock softened for maybe 15 seconds, but now it was back fully at attention.

He grabbed her legs and pulled them up, folded her almost in half, and rested her ankles on his shoulders. I took hold of her foot, the one nearest me, and started rubbing it while he fucked her again. He had picked up the pace; I could hear their bodies smacking together again and again. I played with her hair and her foot while she screamed, "YEAH FUCK ME FUCK ME!!" and he fully obliged her. I kissed her foot, felt it clench again, then let go to watch her enjoy more pleasure overwhelming her. She slipped her feet off of his shoulders and wrapped her legs around him again, using him for leverage, pulling their bodies together again and again. Then he tensed up a bit and said, "I'm gonna cum!"

Oh my God he wasn't using any protection! She wasn't on the pill - she'd felt sick the whole time she tried it - and we always used condoms except when she was pregnant or trying to get pregnant. With him, she didn't even stop to think about it! She kissed him hard, locked her ankles together behind his lower back, and pulled him as far into her as she could and wouldn't let go. His body went rigid, his butt clenched, and he started moaning now. Squirting inside her. Filling her up with his seed. She let out one last long loud whimper and twitched and then went limp when he finished. He collapsed on top of her and kissed her and they just held each other for a while. I kept on playing with her hair... I don't know whether she noticed that or not, but I wanted to keep doing it. I loved her. Even though I'd just seen her give herself fully and eagerly to Jordan, I was still hopelessly in love with her.

After several minutes the two lovers disentangled themselves and sat up on the sofa.

I broke the silence and asked, "did you enjoy that?"

"Ohhhh yes!" Then a pause. Then, "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"It's a little late to ask me that now!" I said, teasing her.

"Well I kept looking at you to see if you wanted me to stop."

That confirmed what all those looks meant. I wondered how much she meant them. I asked, "Would you have stopped if I'd asked you to?"

It was her turn to say, "It's a little late to ask me that now!"

She had me there.

The smell of unprotected sex was filling the room, nearly the same as the last time I smelled it, a few days before she gave birth to our youngest. It was the smell of their combined fluids just starting to leak out of her. It was erotic and gut-wrenching at the same time, as it signified not just a fling but a possible baby between them!

I asked, "when's your next period supposed to be?"

"A couple of weeks... oh!" her face suddenly showed that she caught on to what I was thinking.

"Yeah."

"I swear to God I wasn't even thinking about that! I'd never been so worked up in my life I wasn't thinking straight!"

That was supposed to reassure me? I wasn't even sure I believed it, and I couldn't make up my mind if it would be worse for her statement to be true or false.

I had no idea what to say. After a bit of silence she shot back, "you know you could have thought of it too!"

"I'm not trying to fuss with you. None of us completely thought this through."

Now it was her turn to be quiet. Finally, "So, I guess I'm gonna be pregnant now." She brightened up and added, "If you want it to be yours, you better do me real good!"

And with that, she got back onto her back. He got out of the way and sat on the nearby loveseat. I didn't have to be asked twice! I hurriedly fumbled my way out of my clothes and climbed on top of her and kissed her, put my mouth on her nipples (and tasted a hint of what had to be his saliva) and she finally said, "I'm still worked up from before, fuck me!"

So I did. I slid into her more easily than ever; her pussy had stretched a bit to accommodate him and it was filled with his thick, slippery fluid. I had a hard time feeling much except that coating, thicker than any lube we'd ever tried but just as slick. But she worked her hips and squeezed down on me with her kegel muscles, and soon I was feeling her pussy walls and doing my best to pleasure them. My efforts bore fruit as, evidently still sensitive from before, she quickly found herself pushed over the edge again. Now I got to feel her claws digging into my skin, got to feel her body and legs twitch and see her arms twitch, got to hear her whimper and moan and breathe raggedly. I couldn't see her body's reaction nearly as well as I had before, but I could feel and hear it and I kissed her and kissed her some more and soon I was over the edge myself. I drove myself into her as much as I could, she wrapped her legs around me, and my fluid was soon mixing with Jordan's inside her.

Even having come once already, I didn't last as long as he did. But I apparently lasted long enough. She went limp under me again, caught her breath, and kissed me again and told me she loved me. That made me feel warm and loved all over, especially seeing as how she never told Jordan that.

Now the sex smell was stronger than ever. Weirdly unpleasant and erotic at the same time.

After lots of snuggling and soft kissing, it was getting hot and sweaty for both of us so I rolled off of her and settled onto the floor. She struggled to her feet and headed for the bathroom, leaving us two guys alone and completely naked and more than a little uncomfortable.

I decided that was the perfect time to answer nature's call myself in the other bathroom. She came out of the bathroom, he went in, and soon he was back and all three of us were gathered in the living room again, still naked but quiet and not quite sure where to go from there.

I asked a question that had been on my mind before: "did you guys cook this up before the party? During the party?"

He spoke up, "I didn't know anything about it. When the last of the others left, she said, 'Come sit down,' so I did. Then she nibbled on my ear! I said, 'hey Carrie, your husband's just in the next room!' She just went, 'He'll be okay with it,' and started kissing me! I was like, 'Okay, if you say so'... I'm really glad she was right!"

I answered, "I'm glad she was right too! We hadn't arranged any of this beforehand. In fact, before tonight, she seemed to be completely opposed to any sort of 'arrangement' like that!"

She put in, "well, I still don't think I'd be able to handle it if you slept with another woman"

I shot back, "well look at Miss Double Standard here!"

"This was your fantasy!" she countered.

"You certainly seemed to enjoy it yourself!"

"Oooooh yes..." her face went dreamy again as she remembered. Then she leaned against him on the sofa and kind of looked at him. He put his arm around her and let his hand rest on one of her breasts.

None of us had yet touched on where we'd go from here, whether she'd want to get together with him in the coming days, whether I'd be okay with it, whether I'd want to be there or be okay with them being alone, none of that. I wasn't sure how to approach that at all, although I knew now that I wasn't going to object to them having more flings like that. Well, almost like that.

I said, "can you do me one favor? Seeing y'all go at it like that and take that kind of chance was sexy as hell. But in real life, I don't want y'all to make a baby together for real! Can you use protection from now on unless you get pregnant again and at least not try to make a baby with him? More than you already have?"

She turned away from him and told me, "OK, go get the condoms."

"What, now? You're up for it again??" She and I rarely went twice, and never more than that in one session.

"You guys taking turns with me and watching me like that is like the hottest thing ever! Seriously... go get the condoms!" Then she kissed him again. And wrapped her hand around his growing cock. He started flicking her swelling nipple with his thumb. I was clearly in a race against them. I pulled myself up to my feet and ran naked to the bedroom. I hurriedly opened the drawer to the nightstand and found... an empty condom box! I threw everything out onto the floor and saw nothing else but some junk and a few empty condom wrappers!

I ran back into the living room and started hunting for my clothes, saying, "we're out... I've got to go get some more!"

She was breathing heavily; he had two fingers inside of her. "Sweetie, by the time you get back it'll be too late!" (pant) "Remember, hottest thing ever?" (pant) "Besides," (pant) "he went in like two inches deeper than you," (pant) (pant) "baby's probably his."

I dropped the shirt I had picked up, unable to argue with her logic. Now that she had no reason to wait, she climbed into his lap, grabbed his cock and positioned it, and sank down on it.

She used her legs to slide up and down, almost sliding off of his cock, then sinking back down and impaling herself on it, over and over. She started off more quickly than he had done the first time, apparently no longer having any trouble accommodating him. Soon she switched it up, working her hips back and forth, grinding his cock against the walls of her pussy, feeling it pleasuring spots no one else had ever touched before. He pinched and tweaked her nipple with one hand, and used the other one on her butt to help her keep just the right rhythm. Then he brought that hand around between her legs, and found her clit just above where he was impaling her. Flicking it with his thumb made her grip his arms and curl her toes and work her hips harder than ever. I really should have closed the doors to the kids' bedrooms; she got loud as she started twitching again and said, "yes FUCK ME FUCK ME GOD YES!" She threw her head back and cried out some more before going limp in his lap and putting her head on his shoulder.

He was still rock hard inside of her. When she had caught her breath, he asked, "you wanna take this to the bedroom?" She nodded and he helped her off of his cock and on to her feet, then lifted her off the ground. She wrapped herself around him again and he carried her like that to our bedroom. He laid her down across the bed with her ass right at the side edge of the bed (on my side, although I doubt he knew that) and squatted a bit while still standing up and slid right back into her.

He adjusted his position repeatedly, changing the angle and hitting different spots inside her. He started pounding her hard; I could hear their bodies slapping together, I could see her hair soaked with sweat and her whole upper body turned bright red. I could hear her screaming again with delight and overwhelming, almost unbearable pleasure. Finally, I saw him tense up again and she must have felt it too, felt his cock expand inside her as it got ready to fill her up, because she shouted, "OH YES SHOOT IT INSIDE ME! KNOCK ME UP AND GIVE ME YOUR BABY!! UUUUUUUUGGGHH!!!!!" He wasted no time complying with her wishes, holding his throbbing cock as far into her as he could possibly get it, firing his DNA directly into my wife's belly and doing his best to plant a baby there.

He stayed inside her for at least five minutes, watching her go from frantic and screaming to relaxed and dreamy. I got onto the bed an kissed her while he was still inside her. She slipped her hands around my head and whispered, "thank you," and kissed me again.

Once he let go of her and stepped away, I asked, "you really want his baby?"

She looked away. "It's too late to worry about it. And at the moment it was exciting. But... is it going to be okay?"

I still loved her. If she really wanted his baby... then, incredibly, I wanted her to have it. Besides, he was a smart guy. He was just as well positioned as I was to help address the problem of idiots out-breeding the rest of us. He even had social talents that I lacked that would probably be useful for the baby. But rationalize as I might I just couldn't give her a green light to keep trying for a baby with him indefinitely. At least not without her flat out asking me to, which she hadn't yet. I said, "if it turns out to be his, well, we'll do just like the others and bring it home and love it and take good care of it. And I'll still love you. But if you dodge the bullet tonight, I want to put the baby in you. And tomorrow I'm getting condoms and I want you guys to use them after that, just in case you weren't fertile tonight. Promise me that."

"OK. I promise."

He spoke up, "I'm real sorry if I caused any trouble between you. Y'all have something special and I didn't want to ruin it." I answered, "As she said, it's too late to worry about it now. None of us thought this through." I stuck out my hand and he shook it. Then I said, "I mean it about not taking any more chances after I get those condoms tomorrow."

"No problem."

And I realized that we had just assumed and accepted that they were going to get together and have sex even after tonight. The thought made me harder than ever.

She looked at me, and she looked at him. Then she turned to me and sweetly asked, "can he stay over?"

Wow. I was starting to get worried. Stay over? She'd gotten fucked three times and didn't seem hungry for more at the moment... but she wanted him to sleep over? Even without lust driving her? I didn't say anything. Then she batted her eyes at me and in a little-girl voice said, "Please???"

I couldn't say no to that. She knew it. I gave in with, "mmmmm...... okay"

She threw her arms around me and said, "thank you sweetie I love you," and kissed me. Then she turned to him and asked, "would you like to stay over?"

He looked at me. I nodded my head. Then he turned back to her and answered, "I'd love to."

She got up and straightened the covers, which were in a big pile on one corner of the bed. Then climbed into the middle of the bed, got under the covers, patted either side of her and said, "bedtime, guys!" I got on my side, and he got on the other side. We both rested a hand on her, I was kind of rubbing her belly and I think he was too and she just firmly said, "I'm getting a little sore, it's time to sleep."

So we did. I was awakened by her moaning and the bed gently moving. He was spooning her from behind, slowly working his cock in and out of her. She was holding on to me and squeezing me as those feelings built up in her again. I kissed her. I kissed her again. She kissed me back more frantically as he drove her toward her ultimate release. I loved her so much. She wanted this, really really wanted this, and therefore I wanted her to have it. Simple as that.

Finally she broke the kiss, screamed, twitched, and dug her claws into me. "UUUUUUUUGHHH!!!!" That scream went directly into my ear, and it was painful for that reason. "OOOOH yeeeaaahhhh," she slowly came down in that sweet release. She scrambled to her hands and knees, inviting him to take her from behind, and pulled the blanket away from my long-since hardened cock and lowered her mouth onto it.

I had never felt her mouth pleasure me as intensely as it was doing right now. He was starting to pick up the pace again, fucking her while I bucked my hips and worked my cock into and out of her mouth. Her moans and her words were muffled by her mouth being full of cock. He pulled her hair, which caused her to let go of my cock and cry out, "YEESSS!!! HURTS SO GOOD!!!!" Then he let go and she went back to pleasuring my cock while he used his cock to pleasure her pussy deep inside. It quickly became too much for me and I stiffened and warned her I was coming. She kept going and then swallowed every last drop as quickly as I fired it at her throat.

Then he pulled her hair again, and she let go of my cock again. I held her hand and she squeezed it as hard as she could as he started pounding my sweetie's pussy, giving her hair and her pussy that exquisitely delicious bit of pain that heightens pleasure. And then he grabbed her hips and pulled her against him hard and went rigid, and she got to feel him squirting her insides again, hitting the very back of her pussy with his warm sticky seed.

And not a moment too soon... the moment he slipped out of her, we could hear our youngest start to whine from his bedroom. She struggled to her feet, ran out to the living room, threw on her clothes, grabbed ours and tossed them into our bedroom, and went to check on the little ones. We didn't say anything until we were both dressed again, then I told him, "she really seemed to enjoy that, didn't she?"

"Yeah... I really hope it's still okay."

"Yeah, it's still okay. I just can't bring myself to say no to her when she wants something that bad."

"You seemed to enjoy it too."

"Yes, I did. So there were two factors coming together to make me okay with this. Stop worrying."

After a little more talking, he took his leave and was gone.

That wasn't the last time they got together, not by a long shot. And they did use condoms every time until she showed us the positive pregnancy test a couple of weeks later. Not that those condoms made any difference; we did end up with his child. A delightful little girl we named Lisa Jordan. None of us has any regrets about that.

Carrie and I are still together, and having more sex - with each other - than we've had since her first pregnancy. She sleeps with Jordan about once a month now, and she's had a couple of other guys in our bed, but mostly it's just the two of us. But I now make sure to always keep the nightstand well-stocked with condoms... you never know what's going to happen!

jontemple
jontemple
14 Followers
12