Left Out Ch. 05

Story Info
No one is left out.
12.5k words
4.33
7.8k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Agents of SHIELD. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

This time no one was left out. Exactly the opposite actually...

*

"Hi May." Skye greeted brightly, then waited a few seconds for May to respond. Of course this was just out of courtesy, as her mentor just gave her a look, which would have intimated Skye when they first met, but now she just brushed it off, "So, I was talking with Bobbi, and apparently you help Natasha give my girlfriend her first experience being double teamed. And you even borrowed her a few nights after that. Is that right?"

May sighed, "What of it?"

Beaming with triumph Skye continued in a softer voice, "Well, I was thinking. One of the few things Bobbi has never done, not even with the mighty Black Widow, is have a foursome. Or being made air tight. You know what that is, don't you May?"

"Of course I do." May grumbled, then when Skye gave her an expectant look sighed, "It's where a girl gets fucked in her pussy, mouth and ass all at the same time. Any other questions?"

With a smirk on her face Skye knowingly confirmed her mentor suspicions, "I was just wondering if you'd like too-"

"Yes." May said flatly, "Now leave me alone, I'm meditating."

"Great... erm, come by mine in about an hour, okay?" Skye clarified, before turning her back and walking away while murmuring, "Wow, that was easier than I thought."

*

May had glared after her protégé briefly, but quickly closed her eyes and returned to her meditation. Or at least she tried. Then with a growl of frustration she stood up and worked over her punching bag for about an hour before making her way to the little lesbian love nest. She had voice disapproval many times of their relationship.

Not for the fact that there was three of them, and certainly not because they were women, but because they seem to have no concept of the word discreet. Natasha Romanoff was the same way, flaunting her sexuality and sexual conquests all over the place, but May tended to give her a pass given who trained her.

Bobbi, Jemma and Skye didn't have such an excuse, especially not Skye as May had been mainly responsible for training her, therefore she should have known better.

The worst part of it for May was that she found it so incredibly distracting, hence why she spent most of the last hour punching something instead of finding her inner piece. The three of them were just so beautiful, and the thought of them together was breath-taking enough without imagining adding herself to the equation.

It had been hard enough not to think of that before, but now it was a certainty May couldn't think of anything else, and even considered arriving early even though it would inspire Skye to tease her in a way which would be unbearable. She would also shame herself by being so impatient, so May was just about able to resist, but perhaps that had been the incorrect decision given the sounds she heard during her approach.

While those sounds further enraged her it also fuelled her libido something fierce, and despite herself May found herself not only stopping outside of the room and closing her eyes to imagine exactly what was going on in there, but using her override code to open the door and enter silently as possible without alerting the others to her presence.

She was rewarded by quite the sight for it, namely that of a completely naked Skye standing in the centre of the room with her equally naked girlfriends on their knees before her, Jemma obviously licking her pussy while Bobbi ate her ass. Which was obviously what Skye wanted her to see as she entered, and it was hard for May to stay angry about that. Not that it stopped her from trying.

"I've been meaning to talk to Colson about getting you a soundproof room." May said dryly, folding her arms.

Well-trained slut that she was Bobbi didn't react. Meanwhile Jemma let out a little squeak, and Skye finally opened her eyes and grinned shamelessly at the newcomer, "I've tried, but he always changes the subject as quickly as he can. I guess someone needs to remind him that, even though we might both wish otherwise, he isn't really my Dad."

May snorted, "That doesn't mean he can't be embarrassed for you. I am."

"Awww May, don't be like that. You're here to have fun. So lighten up." Skye pouted, before brightening up herself, "Oh, I have the perfect remedy for that! Bobbi, go over there and show May what you can do with your tongue."

"I remember perfectly well thank you." May said dryly, "But as it would only be a reminder, I was thinking of sampling the tongue of a cute brunette."

Skye grinned, "Now that's what I like to see, Ms Serious lightning up and having some fun. Okay Jemma, crawl over to May and eat her pussy."

"I was talking about you." May smirked, obviously taking Skye off-guard, then following up by shrugging, "But Jemma will do nicely... Jemma, that's your cue."

There was a brief pause, but after she was prompted Jemma immediately turned around and shuffled over to May.

She did it as quickly as possible while still on her knees, instead of getting down and crawling on all fours like a well-trained sub, but again it was hard to concentrate on the things May disapproved of when she was seconds away from finally sampling the tongue of Jemma Simmons, something she'd wanted since she met the girl if she was being honest.

And it was so cute to see the girl so flustered and unsure what to do with her suit, before May gave an exaggerated sigh and took it off for her.

"Would you like Bobbi too?" Skye offered, "Trust me, having them together is quite the combo."

"I can imagine." May fought the urge to smirk, "But I wouldn't want to leave you with nothing."

Skye on the other hand did smirk, "How very generous."

Pulling her face out of Skye's ass Bobbi softly asked her, "Would, would you like me to move to your pussy?"

"No, you just keep eating my ass." Skye ordered, looking over her shoulder and smiling at her blonde girlfriend, "You'll get rewarded soon enough."

"Getting to worship your amazing body is a reward." Bobbi figuratively kissed Skye's ass before going back to doing it literally.

Bobbi had suspected that this was what Skye would want, but she just hadn't been able to resist asking if there was a chance she could have switched to licking Skye's yummy pussy. Of course Skye's ass was yummy too, but her pussy tasted even better, and more importantly if she had been able to switch holes Bobbi could have made her girlfriend cum in her mouth, which was one of her favourite things to do ever.

It would probably be easy given that her other girlfriend had done a fine job of eating Skye out before now, the combination of that and the rim job they had been giving their dominant lover making sure she was nice and wet and ready for what was to come.

Unfortunately through her selfishness Bobbi had embarrassed Skye in front of May, and part of her wish that her girlfriend would punish her for it. Ideally with a nice, hard spanking, the smaller girl bending the bigger one over her knee and beating Bobbi's butt until it was bright red.

At the very least she wished Skye would grab the back of her head and push her face as deep as it would go into her butt, like Skye did sometimes when she was about to cum, when she was in the middle of her orgasm.

But instead she just allowed Bobbi to work at her pace, clearly captivated by the sight of Jemma licking May's pussy, making Bobbi worry that this lack of response would make May see Skye as weak, or a lesser top, when Bobbi knew nothing could be further from the truth.

Trying to make up for her mistakes Bobbi buried face as deep as it could go in between Skye's ass cheeks and redouble her efforts into giving the woman she loved the most thorough rim job she was capable of giving her.

Luckily she'd had plenty of practice from spending hours with her face buried in between the big meaty cheeks of Natasha Romanoff, then the smaller globes of Melinda May and many others before finally the likes of Jemma Simmons and most frequently of all Skye herself.

It was particularly the last experiences which Bobbi drew inspiration from of course, but as always when giving a rim job she couldn't help but think of the others.

Her main focus for the next few long minutes was Skye's butt hole, and Bobbi tried to concentrate on that above everything else, frantically stroking it with her tongue and even trying to push her tongue into that incredibly tight orifice, without much success.

However while it might have been easy to concentrate while eating Skye's pussy Bobbi couldn't help listen to the sounds of enjoyment coming from May and Skye, their nearly constant banter, and the occasional words of encouragement which made Bobbi preen when they were directed at her.

Most of all she was distracted by sky's fingers eventually entering her cunt, Bobbi whimpering with disappointment as they did what she so wanted to do, and pushed Skye over the edge of an eventual climax.

Before that Skye moaned happily, "Mmmmm, that's it Bobbi, eat my ass! Ohhhhh yeahhhhh eat it! Eat it like the ass kissing slut you are while Jemma eats May's pussy. Ooooooh yeahhhhh Jem, eat that pussy. Chow down on the cunt of the woman you're so afraid of. Yeahhhhhh, she's so good isn't she May?"

"Shes adequate." May said dryly, then when Skye gave her a look admitted, "Okay, maybe more than adequate."

"Oh please, my girls are awesome, and you know it." Skye said confidently, before pushing, "Now say it, or I'll kick your ass."

May raised an eyebrow, which earned her a stern look from Skye, then she sighed, "Bobbi yes, but I reserve the right to pass judgement on Jemma after she earns the right to make me cum."

"She will." Skye said confidently, "Mmmmm, yeah she will make you cum in her pretty little mouth, then you'll have to admit what an amazing cunt lapper my Jemma is. Oh yeah, just like Bobbi."

May applauded Skye with a little smirk for that, as this was the first time she had been truly impressed with her protégé during sex. It was fleeting given the fact she went back to running her mouth incessantly, but if there was one redeeming quality about Skye's new relationship was that she always stood up for her girlfriends no matter what.

Which in this case was definitely warranted, as Bobbi had already proven herself the perfect submissive slut, and May highly doubted that had changed, and so far little Jemma Simmons was proving to be just like her girlfriend Bobbi Morse. At least when it came to the art of eating pussy.

Even May struggled to remain serious and stern with Jemma's hot little tongue caressing her cunt. Sure, she seemed unsure of herself at first, even as she leaned forward and started licking pussy, but that was all part of the charm, and May wouldn't be surprised if Jemma had deliberately acted all shy and timid to turn her on.

If it was Natasha who had trained her there would be no doubt in her mind, and given now Bobbi was part of that relationship it wasn't impossible that she would have passed on some of her tips for being a sub too Jemma, making Jemma inadvertently trained by a real top, which May wasn't quite convinced Skye was. At least not yet.

She just seemed a little, soft. Constantly praising her subs for just doing their job. And God, was she mouthy. May used to think that about Natasha, but The Black Widow was downright restraint compared to Skye. Most importantly of all, she just didn't carry herself like a proper Dom. But then, she was young, and May had known plenty of Doms who got better with age.

When given the proper advice. Or training. Yes, May could take Skye under her wing and turn her into a proper Dom. And she would do it by giving her some sage advice, and more importantly showing her how to treat a sub. Either by demonstrating on Skye's girlfriends, or Skye herself.

Particularly the latter was very appealing, although all the things of the former included were almost just as fun, and the combined thoughts of both drove May closer to her climax. So much so that May almost considered saying something, as that was clearly what Jemma was used too.

As it was a bit early to resort to that anyway May instead chose to gently grab the back of Jemma's head and push it forwards into her cunt. For better or worse, or both, Jemma immediately began increasing the speed and force of her licks, even lingering more and more on her superior's clit.

It was impressive, although there was no way of knowing whether that was because of Skye's training, or because of the training of Bobbi from Natasha.

Jemma hoped this was what May wanted. Her experience with Skye, and to a lesser extent Bobbi, told her it was, and May's reactions certainly seemed positive, but it was hard to tell with Melinda May. Ultimately Jemma decided that if she was doing something May didn't approve of she would soon hear about it, and to instead just enjoy herself.

After all, this was her third ever pussy she had ever licked, further proving that she liked girls. Not that she really needed it at this point, but it was still nice to have the confirmation, and despite how scary this woman was it was fun to please her.

Or maybe was because she was scary that Jemma was enjoying this so much. After all, while it couldn't compare to how much she had wanted Skye and Bobbi Jemma did have a crush on May, so this was literally a dream come true.

Most of all there was an undeniable pleasure to licking a woman's pussy right before she was going to cum. The way her body tensed and her sense of enjoyment became higher, both building towards a crescendo, and while they weren't as obvious as with Bobbi and Skye it was heartening to see they were still there, Jemma patting herself on the back for being able to spot them.

Then there was an increased amount of cunt cream, which Jemma didn't quite love as much as her girlfriends, but it was still great. Perhaps best of all was the anticipation of tasting girl cum, and it would be the first time from this woman, only increasing Jemma's anticipation.

"Okay..." May said, "You have permission to make me cum."

It felt like Jemma had been waiting for an eternity to hear that, and while she did consider pulling away so she could thank May for that privilege she decided just to get on with it. So Jemma pressed her tongue against the entrance to May's pussy and then slowly pushed it inside. If this was Bobbi or Skye she'd have easily got a cry of pleasure and begs, or demands, for more.

Normally a lot of praise too. But May just continued staying mostly silent, even as Jemma finished pushing her tongue all the way inside her pussy and then beginning to thrust it in and out, eventually building up to giving her all she'd got. Then just as Jemma was questioning her skills she got an honest to God cry out of the solemn Melinda May, more than restoring her faith in her own abilities.

Of course Jemma didn't really have time to savour that fact as she was too busy removing her tongue from May's pussy, wrapping her mouth tightly around it and trying to swallow every last drop of girl cum May was graciously giving her. Again it didn't taste quite as good to her as that of Bobbi's and Skye's, although Jemma could admit that was probably because she was biased/in love with the other two women.

It certainly didn't stop her from swallowing at least the majority of May's cum and then shoving her tongue back inside her to try and get more of it. Which May was only too happy to give her, Jemma even making her stern friend crying out a few times in the process, Skye making it very clear that pleased her, which in turn made Jemma's heart flutter.

"Oh yeah May, cum in Jemma's mouth!" Skye called out with delight, "Cum in her hot little mouth and all over her pretty little face! Mmmmm, fuck! Fuck yeah, I know what it's like. I know what it's like for Jemma Simmons to make me cum. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, still think she's just adequate? Ha, didn't think so. Oooooooh yessssss, Jemma's good at that. Almost as good as Bobbi. Oh fuck Bobbi, you're going to make me cum! That's it you beautiful little butt muncher, fucking eat that ass! Shove your fucking tongue up my ass while Jemma makes May cum! Ooooooohhhhhhh, yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, good girl! Good girls! Eat that pussy Jem! Eat me Bobbi! Yesssssssss, oh fuck, you both make me so fucking happy!"

Skye said a lot more, but she was only half paying attention to what she was saying during the actual sex, so why would this be any different?

Hell, she didn't normally when it was just the three of them, and especially when it was just her and Bobbi, and this definitely felt like a situation that Jemma wouldn't mind her saying the absolutely filthiest things that came to her mind in the name of getting more.

Although by her standards it may have been less graphic as every so often she got a look from May which had her hesitating. Mostly just to grin at the other woman, but a hesitation nevertheless, which caused her to lose her train of thought.

It didn't help that she spent the entire time studying May's face, and really her entire body, for a reaction. And grinning with delight when she saw them. Sure, there were only a little, but they were there, over a year of getting to know Melinda May making it easier for Skye to spot her tells. And when May did finally cum it was a great relief to Skye, as she had been holding out so she could concentrate on that moment.

Of course the second May clearly came Skye ordered Bobbi to start tongue fucking her ass, her girlfriend wasting no time in pushing her tongue as deep into her butt as it could go. Which was not far given that unlike Bobbi, Skye wasn't an anal whore. But it was still enough to push her over the edge. Well, that and shoving a couple of fingers inside of her.

Over the past couple of minutes, which felt like hours, Skye had dabbled in pushing a finger inside herself, but had quickly needed to remove it to stop herself from cumming too soon because Bobbi was just doing such an amazing job at eating her ass. As a result she was able to immediately slide two fingers inside herself, and pushing a third in shortly after just to give herself the little push she needed to make herself cum.

That, and more swearing and increasingly incoherent words, along with tightening the grip she'd had on Bobbi's hair and shoving her girlfriend's face as deep as it would go into her butt, practically smothering her with it, much to the clear delight of both of them, and Skye rode out her orgasm.

When it was over Skye quickly pulled Bobbi out of her butt, turned around and kneeled down so she could kiss the other woman in taste her own back hole on Bobbi's lips, and eventually her tongue.

Skye then heard a disapproving cough from May, which only made her kiss Bobbi longer and harder, giving her the added bonus of shoving her cum and pussy cream coated fingers directly into her mouth when she finally broke the kiss.

Of course she had been going to do the latter anyway, but instead concentrating on Bobbi greedily sucking her juices off her fingers Skye turned to frown at the stern woman. Well, she was watching Bobbi gleefully cleaning her fingers for a few long seconds, but then Skye was all about the glaring.

"What?" Skye finally questioned.

May just sighed and turned her attention to the subs, "Bobbi, Jemma, go get us some cocks that we can fuck you with."

Jemma was barely aware of the glaring contest, and Bobbi didn't care, both of them scrambling to retrieve a couple of strap-on dildos and then holding them out so that Skye and May could step into them. Bobbi and Jemma then pulled those harnesses up the legs of Skye and May, tightened them around their waists, and then moved backwards for further instructions.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers