Left Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

It made Bobbi feel so wonderfully slutty, and like she was theirs. Like she was being marked as what she was, the personal pussy pleaser of Skye and Jemma Simmons.

Skye quickly became incoherent after Bobbi shoved her tongue inside her. She also got a lot louder, her cries eventually waking Jemma up, the scientist just watching them for a few moments before slowly getting onto her knees and shuffling towards Skye.

Grinning happily Skye grabbed her girlfriend as soon as she could and pulled her in for a deep kiss which lasted a few minutes, before Jemma broke the lip lock and started kissing her neck.

Combined with what Bobbi was doing to her that easily bought Skye to the edge of orgasm, and when Jemma moved lower to start licking and sucking her tits while Bobbi increase the force of her tongue thrusts Skye's two wonderful girlfriends easily pushed her over the edge.

As she already had a hand on the back of Jemma's head Skye pushed down on it even more forcefully when she came, and grinded down even harder than before on Bobbi's face, while pure ecstasy rocked her body.

Of course Jemma and Bobbi didn't pause for a moment, pleasuring her through her climax and easily pushing her to another. And then another, and another, and another, Skye becoming very tempted to let the two women she loved fuck her into unconsciousness.

But that would mean Bobbi would be left out, and Skye wouldn't let that happen. So she pulled Jemma away and then they both collapsed on top of Bobbi and licked her face clean for a few minutes, causing Bobbi to giggle as the two other girls made sure none of Skye's cum was wasted.

They then both briefly kissed Bobbi, and then Skye pointed out, "Now it's your turn."

"Uh-huh." Bobbi grinned.

Skye grinned back, leaned in, and then whispered in her lover's ear, "So, do you want us to lick you, or fuck you?"

"Fuck me!" Bobbi pleaded without hesitation, "Oh God, please fuck me. I want you to fuck me at the same time. Please Skye, Jemma, double fuck me like a slut! Please... DP me."

Turning to her other girlfriend Skye asked, "What do you think Jem, shall we give Bobbi what she wants?"

Jemma gave Skye a look, "Now Skye, don't be a tease."

With a wicked giggle Skye quickly got up, retrieved a pair of strap-on dildos and passed one to Jemma, before strapping on the other while Jemma did the same with hers.

When they hadn't come back from a mission they would tongue fuck Bobbi first, but when they had come back from a mission, and it was late and they were all tired, they would make sure that Skye and Jemma came first and then treat Bobbi to a nice double fucking.

It was Bobbi's favourite way to get off, and Skye had grown to love it while Jemma at least tolerated it for the sake of the taller woman. Besides, all Jemma had to do was lay back and let her girlfriends do all the work, Skye laying next to the scientist so it was easier for Bobbi to prepare them for what was next.

"You know what to do." Skye grinned at her tall lover.

Returning the grin Bobbi leaned down, grabbed a firm hold of both dildos and licked up the length of Skye's cock before wrapping her lips around the head of the dildo. She then bobbed her head up and down for a few seconds, then repeated the process with Jemma's dick, each time taking more of the dildos into her mouth.

Soon she was stuffing those strap-ons into her throat and lightly choking and gagging on them, something Skye had grown to find incredibly hot for some reason. Not as much as Bobbi though, the bigger and stronger secret agent who had taken down countless bad guys actually moaning happily as she willingly acted so submissively for Skye, and Jemma of course, who seemed as fascinated by this as Skye.

Jemma had been with men, but she'd never been able to do something like Bobbi was doing now to her strap-on outside of a porno, and watching something like this was a lot different to experiencing it. Not that Jemma could feel it like a man would, unfortunately. Then again she wouldn't really want to have a penis.

It was just that Jemma could imagine this would be quite pleasant if she was male. Not that it wasn't enjoyable. It was. It would have been enjoyable enough if it was just the mental stimulation on her end, although there was a stimulator inside the harness so pretty much with every movement of Bobbi's mouth Jemma's clit was gently stimulated.

Skye was in the same boat, so it wasn't surprising she allowed the preparation to last for some time before ordering, "Okay Bobbi, that's enough. You know what to do next."

Grinning happily Bobbi quickly crawled on top of Jemma, then slightly more slowly lifted herself up, lined the entrance to her cunt up with the head of the dildo strapped around the smaller brunette's waist and then pushed downwards.

Simultaneously Bobbi and Jemma let out a cry of pleasure as the secret agent impaled herself on her lover's strap-on, although unsurprisingly, the taller girl's cry was louder and pretty much drowned out the other. That continued to be the case as Bobbi pushed downwards, slowly but surely taking every inch of Jemma's dildo into her pussy.

When Bobbi was sitting on her lap, announcing the penetration was complete and every single inch of that fake cock was inside the bigger woman, Jemma shared a soft smile with her girlfriend.

Soon afterwards Bobbi started bouncing up and down, gently at first but gradually increasing the pace to something that was almost but not quite hard. Obviously all the build-up had got to Bobbi and she wasn't in the mood for a long drawn-out pussy fucking before transitioning into a DP. Luckily for her Skye saw this, and decided not to drag it out and tease her.

"Bobbi, slow down if you want my dick in your ass." Skye practically purred.

Even if she hadn't realised that was a command instead of a challenge Jemma suspected that Bobbi would have happily obeyed as long as it got that second strap-on inside her. What was surprising was that Bobbi didn't offer up a quipped of her own, instead choosing to immediately come to a standstill.

She made sure that every single inch of Jemma's strap-on was buried inside her pussy, but still she was quick to obey. Which meant that Bobbi was more needy then Jemma initially realised, and she hoped Skye wouldn't tease their girlfriend too much, although it was clear from the way Skye kneeled behind Bobbi and then paused there would be at least some teasing.

Leaning in Skye whispered in Bobbi's ear, "Tell me how much you want this dick in your butt."

"I want it! I need it! Oh Skye, please give it to me." Bobbi quickly began begging, "I want you to fuck my ass while I ride Jemma's cock. Mmmmmmmm, I want both of you inside me so bad, oooooooooh please double stuff me! Fill me up with two dildos at the same time. I wanna be DP'ed by my girlfriends, their cocks as deep as they can go inside my pussy and ass, pounding me hard and deep and making me cum like a slut! Please Skye, please, please, please, please, fuck me! Fuck my butt! Butt fuck me as Jemma fucks my cunt! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck yes, oh God Skye!"

Skye smiled and pulled apart Bobbi's butt cheeks with both hands and admired both the cunt stretched around Jemma's strap-on and the tight butt hole which was her target.

After a few long seconds of that she let go of one of the cheeks, firmly grabbed her dildo and pushed it against that target, not stopping until the bigger girl's ass hole began stretching for her.

She then slowed down to make it as easy for Bobbi as possible, and to allow them both to savour every moment of the anal penetration. Not that it lasted that long, Bobbi's slutty little bottom easily swallowing the head and then the entire length of Skye's cock in less than a minute.

Even after sodomising the assassin countless times now Skye was still impressed by just how slutty Bobbi's butt was. Apparently a few years ago she had made the mistake of making a height joke at the expense of The Black Widow and Natasha Romanoff had made an example of her, relentlessly butt fucking Bobbi until she was so submissive she would even submit to the likes of Jemma.

Of course Jemma was more of a bottom, while Skye was more than happy to volunteer to stuff Bobbi's ass every chance she got. Honestly it was the main reason they were now working so closely together, because as much as she loved May almost nothing could beat topping the hell out of The Mockingbird.

The only thing which could really beat it was topping Bobbi with Jemma, and this was all three's favourite way to do it.

Bobbi in the middle while her two girlfriends took both her fuck holes, Skye stuffing her ass full of strap-on cock and then beginning to gently fuck that beautiful butt with her dildo, in turn causing Bobbi to be impaled on Jemma's toy cock and the other end of the harness rubbing Jemma's pussy so Skye was essentially fucking both her girlfriends at the same time.

Perhaps more importantly she was topping them at the same time, Skye never feeling more powerful than when she was pumping Bobbi's butt and making her rub down against Jemma.

Naturally through this Skye couldn't resist providing a little commentary, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, that's it Bobbi, take it like a slut. Take it like the anal slut you are! Mmmmmmmmmm, you look so hot like this. You both do. Ooooooooooh Gooooooooddddddddd, I love butt fucking my big girlfriend while my little girlfriend fucks her pussy. Oh yes, take it in both your holes Bobbi. That's so hot. I love watching your ass hole stretching for my strap-on, while your pussy stretches for Jemma's dildo. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeee sssssssssss, take it, mmmmmmmmm, fucking take it!"

Skye tried to stick to just gently butt fucking Bobbi, but her own words were having an effect on her, and it was clear from the way the taller girl was moaning, groaning and whimpering that she was already loose and aching for a real anal pounding.

Bobbi's slutty ass didn't take that long to loosen up when Skye first started ass fucking the bigger brunette, and now she knew how to properly loosen the other girl's rectum it was only a matter of minutes before Bobbi was clearly ready for a hard butt fucking. But Skye forced herself to keep the ass fucking slow and steady. At least until Bobbi begged her for more.

Now Bobbi was getting exactly what she wanted she closed her eyes and did her best just to enjoy it for as long as she could. But it wasn't exactly easy as she had been anticipating this all day, and since she left for her mission, and on top of that all the foreplay with Jemma and the pussy licking fun with Skye had her aching to cum.

So it only took a few of Skye's skilful thrusts to make Bobbi want to beg for more, although she had plenty of training to prevent herself from breaking too soon so the next few minutes were a wonderful agony for the Mockingbird.

Eventually though Bobbi cried out, "Harder! Mmmmmmmm, fuck me harder! Ohhhhhhhhhh, pound me hard and make me cum! Oh Skye, fuck me! Fuck my butt. Fuck it as hard as you can! Oh fuck yes, that's it, ass fuck me just like that, oooooooooooh fuck! Fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh hhhhhhhh Goooooooooooo odddddddddddd, pound my ass! Yesssssssssssss, make me cum like a slut with two big cocks inside me, aaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Oooooooooooooo ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Jemma! Jemma! Oh Skye, oh Jemma, oh fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhh shit!"

Bobbi tried to continue begging just because she knew it would please Skye, but even she had her limit and hers was reached when Jemma started thrusting upwards into her pussy.

It was just a few random thrusts at first, but when Jemma started doing it more frequently while looking up at Bobbi with such love and devotion The Mockingbird had no choice but to experience the type of spectacular orgasm she could only receive when she was being sandwiched in between her two girlfriends.

The first climax was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, until Bobbi just couldn't take it anymore and she passed out from the intensity of the pleasure her wonderful girlfriends gave her.

When she returned to consciousness her ass felt horribly empty, and was probably gaping which made Bobbi feel wonderfully slutty, but it was secondary to the feeling of being cuddled and caressed by her girlfriends. Bobbi smiled at them softly, slowly lifted herself off Jemma's cock and crawled her way down the shorter girl's body to take that dildo into her mouth.

She moaned softly at the taste of her own cum and pussy juice, then gave Jemma a long drawn-out blow job before doing the same with Skye who was now helpfully lying down next to Jemma. Then Bobbi went back and forth, making sure she got every drop of cum, pussy and ass cream from those dildos.

Even though that was fun, made her feel submissive and was a great way to end the DP Bobbi was tired, and she could tell that went double for her girlfriends, so once she was done she carefully undid the straps to the harnesses, pulled them away from Skye's and Jemma's bodies and then crawled upwards.

She was briefly pulled into the arms of her lovers, Skye and Jemma giving her a kiss each before engaging in a three-way kiss, before they rearranged themselves and their favourite sleeping position.

Namely spooning with Skye as the big spoon, Bobbi as the little spoon and Jemma in the middle being spooned by Skye while spooning Bobbi. Then as they drifted off to sleep they thought how lucky they were, because sometimes they all felt left out, but somehow they made it work.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12