Left Undone

Story Info
Maddox's wife hasn't told him quite everything.
2.4k words
3.77
81.3k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTod
TheTod
1 Followers

Maddox didn't think he was a complicated character. He wanted the same things from life most men wanted: Good health, children someday, a decent job, and the chance to participate in a raging threesome.

Hell, he explained to his audience while he took a swallow of beer, he didn't even have to join in. He'd be perfectly happy to jerk it while he watched another chick burrow between the legs of his sweet wife and drive her crazy with a silky, experienced tongue.

Maybe she could be tied down first ... and Maddox could assist their guest by telling (or showing) her the little touches and teases that inevitably turned his wife into a wild animal. Or maybe the employment of a gag would be a fun way to draw out the festivities and let the newcomer guess Katie's weaknesses by her body language alone. Maddox piled more onto the fantasy like toppings on an ice cream sundae and felt himself start to go stiff.

A response pinged from the other side of Maddox's AIM window:So even Katie has her sweet spots, does she?

"Oh hell yes," Maddox typed back. "Katie comes off as shy to most people, and she's definitely the submissive one in bed ... but she's incredibly responsive."

Really?

"It's true. You know what though, when we first started dating, she was the one who pulled me into an empty parkette and started kissing me while rubbing my cock. Much as I liked it, I didn't want to ruin my pants so I pulled her down onto a bench and ate her out. She screamed louder than I've heard from any woman." Maddox smiled at the memory; it was one of his favourites. "I think it was her first time getting oral, so she didn't know what to expect. We took off fast after that in case someone heard and called the cops, thinking I was killing her or something."

No kidding. Maddox's conversation partner wasn't one for emoticons or excessive punctuation, but he could sense amusement.I always thought there might be some horny little succubus behind those glasses. It's the ones with glasses you have to look out for, you know.

"Don't I know it."

You lucky bastard. I want to make your wife scream.

Maddox's fledgling erection experienced a growth spurt and he rubbed at it a little through his jeans, stoking the fires for a few seconds before he responded. "You'd make me the happiest man on earth."

Would I, though? I don't know what you have in mind for a second partner. I'm not a really a blonde beauty.

"Don't say that. You're hot." Indeed, Maddox's online audience, a mutual friend of his and Katie's from their clubbing days, was not without a unique flavour. She was not much taller than Katie, but she exuded more confidence with her long dark hair and dark eyes that never missed their mark. She was sultry; she, Maddox and Katie didn't have too many chances to get together since they got married and life got busy, but when they did, her looks and her movements--even something about her smell, though Maddox thought for sure he was imagining it--carried suggestion, but not in Maddox's direction. No, their friend was sweet on Katie, though it was not something Maddox discussed with his wife. Katie tended to stay close to Maddox when the three of them got together. She was, Maddox knew, shy of alpha females, though he thought she occasionally looked flushed at the gatherings.

Maddox never addressed the matter himself because, well, why spoil a good fantasy? Connie on Katie was one of his warm favourites, the perfect nightcap when Katie was unable to come to bed for whatever reason.

Maybe it was his fantasy that made him open up to Connie over AIM. A cold beer, a warm night, a few pictures to spark his loins, Katie holed up in the bedroom, reading a book ... a good recipe for a running mouth, or fingers, as was the case. He tried to feel ashamed of himself for going on about such a private matter, but his shame was eclipsed by the thrill of having Connie reveal her desire to fuck his wife sideways and for the next thirty seconds his mind's eye watched Connie's tongue flick Katie's rock-hard nipples, her fingers sliding in between Katie's eager, spreading legs. Maddox unsuccessfully tried to feel further shame at hislack of shame until all he could do was bury his face in his hands and laugh at himself.

You still there, Maddox? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so up front.:(

Wow, an emoticon. She meant it. "Actually, I think the whole discussion is as hot as hell."

So you've fantasised about me and her?_

"Try gathering the names of all the men in the world who haven't fantasised about their wife/girlfriend and her best friend. You might fill half a pamphlet."

True. But how does Katie feel about this sort of thing?

Maddox frowned. "She's never said anything, one way or the other."

What? Don't you guys talk to each other?

"All the time."

Well then...? Katie's pretty open-minded.

Well then, what? Maddox didn't know what kept him from talking to Katie about a threesome. She liked hearing about Maddox's fantasies and accommodating them whenever possible. She probably wouldn't get angry at the suggestion of letting Connie go at her; at the worst, she'd laugh or get embarrassed. Maybe threesome fantasies were just one of those guy-only taboos and he just unconsciously never thought to bring it up to his wife?

The bedroom door opened and Katie padded into the living room dressed in her nightie. She glided towards Maddox, throwing her arms around his neck. "Hey."

Maddox quickly hid the AIM window. "Hey yourself."

Too slow. "What's that?"

"Oh, nothing."

Katie knowingly stole a glance downwards and rubbed at his erection. "Doesn't look like 'nothing' to me."

Maddox grunted and turned his face into his wife's neck, nibbling at her shoulder. Three years together, and this seemingly-innocent girl of his still drove him wild whenever her small hand closed around his length and worked at it with expert strokes that spoke of anything but virginity. "Want to take this to the bedroom?"

"Not 'til I see what you're up to, at least."

"I already said it was nothing." Maddox swept the mouse to the taskbar with the intention of closing the window with a swift right-click, and AIM made a liar of him when the bar started to blink blue again. Katie grasped the mouse and clicked with cobra speed and Maddox's desires were brought to the forefront.

Well, I'm more than willing, just so you know.

Maddox sighed and the old computer chair creaked as he leaned back and let Katie scroll over the conversation.

"You and Connie?" she mumbled.

"Well, it's right there."

Katie's eyes scanned the screen rapidly. Her face was stiff and she said nothing.

Maddox's happy cock deflated when he saw Katie's look. "It's just a stupid fantasy, Kate. I mean, does it upset you? It would surprise me if youdidn't know Connie's been wanting to get her hands down your pants all these years."

Katie turned her face away before Maddox could read anything and stepped quickly into the bedroom. The door shut hard behind her.

Oh, Jeez. Maddox pressed his fingertips against his forehead. He was on the couch tonight. Probably for the rest of his life. He glanced at the chesterfield. The cat stared back at him from her usual spot, her calico tail patting the cushions slowly.

Maddox frowned. Snubbed by his mate, and now facing a battle for territory. It was suitable ... after all, he'd been a perfect Neanderthal tonight. What exactly had possessed him to ramble on like a retard? Even if Katie wasn't upset at the prospect of a threesome with a girl she called her friend, why should she be happy with the idea of Maddox even discussing their intimate matters with another female? He'd meant no harm, but he couldn't expect Katie to know that.

Time for damage control. Maddox rolled his chair back and started down the hallway, hoping Katie hadn't locked the bedroom door on him.

*~*~*~*

"How does that feel?"_

Katie brushed her breast through her nightie, her hand working as if on instinctual memory. The thin fabric sheathed her nipple as it hardened, chafing it pleasantly.

"You like it, I can tell."

Long fingernails scratching gently at her dampening slit, and then the beginnings of teasing friction against her clitoris. Katie breathed rapidly; those nails could hurt if they so chose, and the memory of her helpless state made her incredibly aroused.

"That's why I showed you that movie. I knew you'd appreciate it."

A lick behind her ear. A squeeze of her nipple. Katie gasped as her skin recalled the warm tongue running down her neck to her shoulder, and the hot ache that had flared between her legs as she watched those fingers pleasure her. She ground her palm against her mound before she pulled her body pillow towards her and straddled it, pumping her hips slowly.

"I'm going to make you come. You're going to scream. I want to make your wife scream."

Past memories meshed with present fantasies, and Katie moaned softly as her muscles contracted in a rapid, pleasurable pulse. She rode the pillow harder and felt the ridged corduroy lick at her clitoris.

"Well, what'sthis all about?"

"Huh!" Katie shot up, her legs still wrapped around the pillow. Maddox was standing in the threshold of the bedroom. He looked a little confused but very pleased, like a kid who'd expected a dose of medicine but received a pony instead.

"Katie, what're you up to?"

Katie bounded from the bed and seized her husband by the collar, yanking him towards her. "Come here."

"What--"

Katie pulled his mouth onto hers. Her tongue slapped his around for about five seconds until he started to wrestle back, holding her against him hard and growling pleasurably. Maddox had never needed much time to get his bearings. Katie tried to pull away, and Maddox slipped one hand into her hair, holding her in place. The front of his jeans were rock-hard, and he started to push Katie back to the edge of the bed.

Oh no, he didn't. This washer night. Katie struggled and pawed at Maddox's hold until he broke their kiss and laughingly gasped for air. "What's the problem?"

"You're not fucking me. Not yet. Eat me out, first."

"Who are you, the Queen? Since when do you bark out orders?"

"Just do it! Please!"

Katie's heart leapt when she realised how much her "orders" sounded fatally like begging. Maddox smiled slowly and mischievously. "'Please,' huh? Well, you talk pretty, but I just don't know."

"Maddox..."

Her husband slid one hand down to her hip and hitched the side of her nightie up until he could slip his hand underneath. He rubbed his chest against her erect nipples. He could draw things out all night if he wanted to, and he probably did. "You're a bad girl," he whispered, his breath hot against her ear. "You had me all worried you were angry over my conversation with Connie. I come in here expecting to find you upset, and instead you're touching yourself like a horny little thing." He sat her on the edge of the bed and spread her legs.

"Mmn," Katie murmured as Maddox's breath trickled down her skin and his slick fingers pushed hard into her, withdrew, and pushed again. She clutched at his arm; sweat beaded on her forehead and her glasses slid downwards. She didn't want to come yet, not like this.

"So youdo fantasise about doing it with another girl." Maddox's fingertips hooked upwards and he drew them along inside of her. Katie moaned and spread her legs wider in spite of herself. She was losing. "You never told me. Did you think I'd be mad? Let me tell you, I'm as turned on as fucking hell right this second."

Katie threw her head back. "Not just a fantasy," she warbled, her chest heaving. "I've done it."

Maddox froze. "What?"

"I slept with a girl once. About seven years ago, when I was eighteen."

Maddox's mouth hung open. His fingers slipped out of Katie slowly as he straightened up. His eyes shone. "Well--I--Jesus! Let's hear about it!"

Katie grinned mischievously in her turn. "I thought I asked for a favour. Maybe we can compromise."

Maddox laughed roughly and pushed her down on her back. He lay astride her and cupped one of her breasts in his hand, lapping at it almost feverishly. He jerked downwards again and Katie worried that he'd get impatient and go too fast. Her fears were groundless; Maddox unfurled his tongue slowly against her dripping womanhood and his first warm touches were gentle.

It was still enough to make Katie cry out and lift her hips. Behind her eyelids, she attached other faces to that probing tongue; an exotic-looking girl with dark skin, still lean with youth. A medium-sized girl with confident movements and long black hair framing dark eyes. Fingers reaching up to rub at her tits, lips sampling her arousal. Katie gripped at the hand fondling her breast as she soared to her climax, and Maddox was the person she thought of last, her husband, her lover, the one who knew her best and loved to make her writhe. He wrapped his mouth around her swollen clit and sucked hard as if at a straw, pulling a fresh cry of pleasure from Katie. Ecstasy seized her entire body. Dimly she wondered if this what a guy felt like when receiving a blow job, and that inexplicable thought began a chain of delightful spasms. Katie clutched the sheets, screaming, gasping for breath, begging for an end, begging for no end.

Maddox was beside her again, pushing up her glasses. "Good God, you're a piece of work."

Katie panted, her heart slowing down in the calm of the afterglow. She kissed Maddox and tasted herself on his lips. "I hope the neighbours didn't hear."

"I sort of hope they did." Maddox propped himself up on one elbow and slowly unfastened the top of his jeans with his other hand. "Now, don't you have something to tell me?"

"Hmm," Katie said sleepily, her eyes half-closed. She curled her toes and hitched her nightie so she wasn't lying on the damp spot. "There's little to tell you."

Maddox sputtered. "You with another girl? Whatever you say next could never be considered 'little.' Now quit stalling. A deal's a deal."

(To be continued...)

TheTod
TheTod
1 Followers