Legacy: Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,759 Followers

"I told you or I was going to tell you that its Saturday morning. We leave to meet your family later today. We've been crazy worried. I'm just glad you're okay."

"I need to get some sleep. Come here you," I said and pulled her close. "Keep away the bad dreams."

"I got you," Scarlett whispered. "Nobody is going to hurt you while I'm here."

The exhaustion took over and I fell asleep instantly. I had the most amazing dream. I was flying. I love flying dreams. There was an island below me. It was one of the strangest islands I ever saw. It had to be artificial. The center was a perfect circle with a mountain in the middle. On the top of the mountain was a pyramid flanked by statues of sphinxes on its four sides. The strangest part of the island was its three circular lakes that formed concentric rings separated by rings of farm land. A singular strip of water ran from the center mass to the outermost shoals. It allowed ships to pass from the ocean to the center of the island via a lock and damn system. The locks kept the fresh water clean from contamination from the ocean's sea water.

I landed at the top of the mountain and stared at the pair of sphinxes guarding the southern side of the pyramid. It was also the only entrance to the massive structure. The exterior of the pyramid was covered in gleaming polished granite and topped with a golden capstone. I walked into the pyramid and was amazed at the huge chambers within. The ceilings were twenty feet high and lit by dozens of oil lamps and glowing crystal spheres. I could feel the coolness of flowing water and hear the playful splashing of the temple priestesses. I passed to the center most chamber where the High Priestess held court. She was a hawk headed Osirin and wore white and gold. There were others of the Osirin race but they were a variety that ranged from cat to jackal to falcon. Before the throne of the High Priestess was a magical circle. The circle was defined by gold runes and within the confines of the circle were silver lines forming a complicated design. Like the exterior the interior was heavily rune laden.

'I was snared here.' A voice whispered. 'Don't step in the circle or they'll imprison you too.'

In the dream, I was shoved forward and I stumbled into the circle. The runes blazed to life and when I tried to leave I met an impenetrable field. The magic did its work and I felt my body crumble away and my life poured into a large metallic book in the hands of the High Priestess. I screamed and howled as I was torn down and reassembled. I woke from the dream with Scarlett holding me. I was covered in sweat and shaking uncontrollably. I gasped for breath and held onto her. It took a few minutes for the sense of drowning to go away. She looked as scared as I felt. I fought for control of my breathing and in time managed to get control of it.

I looked around to make sure I was safe. The clock on the end table read a few minutes after six in the morning. I was done. I told Scarlett I was going to take a shower and get dressed. She joined me.

"Want to talk about it?"

"It was just a bad dream," I said and kissed her. "I'm fine I have you. We are going to be spending four or five days on a private island what could be better?"

"True. Let's get wet."

We showered and dressed. Scarlett already had a place in mind for breakfast. I told her I was going to send my mom a quick email and then we could head out. It was then that she saw the book. She sat on the couch and whistled as she wrestled the thing onto her lap. I opened my computer but it failed to start. I took out the power cord and plugged it in. It still wouldn't start up. I cursed and took out my phone instead. It was working and that is when I saw the dozens of texts that Scarlett and my family had sent. They covered two days and became more frantic as time passed. I apologized and promised to explain it all when we met on the island. I assured her that I was fine and sent it. I stood and offered Scarlett a hand up. She couldn't get up while the book was on her lap. It was too heavy she said. I snatched it up with little exertion and placed it on the coffee table. She glared at it as he headed for the door. We left the hotel room and saw Chris Evans knocking on Robert's door. We walked down to see what was going on.

"Robert... hey Robert are you okay?"

"What's going on?" I asked and he said that he was heading out for a jog when he heard noises coming from Robert's room.

"Let me try," I said and swapped places with Chris. "Robert..." I said and as I grabbed the door knob and sang the unlocking spell. "Hey, are you alright? It's open."

I opened the door and we stepped in. Robert was on the floor and appeared to be gasping for breath. I rushed over and examined him. His lifeforce was weak and failing. I didn't have time. I worked him out of his robe. While Chris argued Scarlett told him to calm down and let me work. I got Robert onto his belly and saw the mystical infection. Six of his chakras were failing but the last one was holding out. It was the only reason he was still alive. I placed my hand on the top of his head and poured chi into the actor. His breathing improved immediately. Chris calmed and watched as I placed my other hand on the small of Robert's back. This was going to be the hard part.

"Do not interfere. If you want him to live don't do or say anything." I growled as I began.

I sent a current of raw mystical energy into the lowest chakra. It moved slowly up his spine towards his head. One I felt the tingling in my palm of my left hand I directed the energy down the front of his body forming a complete circuit. Once I felt the continuous flow of energy I sent more into him. It began as a flow that moved sluggishly but soon my power began to burn away the infection. Most of my attention was on treating Robert but I did hear the cry from behind as if from a distance. I learned after that Scarlett had intercepted the dark mage that had been treating Robert all these years. I sent a little more energy and chunks of dark chi broke loose and was consumed by his body. He slowly converted the negative into normal positive energy. It took an hour to blast away the last of the poison from his system.

"You've ruined everything," the crazed woman screamed and raced from the room wearing only a thin nightie.

Robert coughed and with some effort rolled onto his back. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. He tried to speak and failed. I told him to just relax and take it slow. He managed a nod and after a few minutes a measure of strength returned. His color returned to normal from the dull gray he had possessed when we first entered the room. Chris squatted and looked at the older actor.

"Hello." Chris said and Robert nodded and looked around a little dazed.

"Thomas... where the hell am I?"

"On the floor of your hotel room. How are you feeling?"

"Like shit," he said sitting up. "Did you... fix me? Scarlett told me that you helped her."

"Yeah, but don't think anything of it." I said and stood up.

"You were right about her. I was told to quit seeing her but I trusted her. I could use some food."

"Take your time and we'll all go together." I said and he smiled.

"I'd like that, oh hey Chris what's up?"

We all decided to have breakfast together. Chris Evans asked me what I had done and I explained how I had sent positive chi into Robert's system driving out and breaking up clumps of negative chi. He looked at me like I was crazy but couldn't argue with my results. He did say that the mage had offered him her services but didn't believe in the mumbo jumbo. Robert recovered fast and after a quick shower we were sitting at a great spot at the local diner. We both had a healthy appetite. I was a little worn out but far too eager to put off time with my family. Scarlett and I headed back to the hotel but not before Robert gave me a hug and thanked me. After packing up and checking out of the hotel we headed for the airport. Mom had chartered a helicopter for our trip to the island. What a ride! The azure sea below us was gorgeous. It took a little over an hour to reach our destination. I had a brief flashback once we were over the island. The flying dream came back in snatches of imagery and sounds. Scarlett held my hand and seemed to sense my distress. Then I saw my entire family arrayed in swimming suits to greet the helicopter and I felt much better.

"Wait until you see mine," Scarlett purred in my ear. "You are going to love it."

"Welcome to fantasy island," I muttered as we left the helicopter with luggage in hand.

I think I was the only man on the island. This was going to be an interesting week. There was an amazing house with two swimming pools and that didn't cover the private beach. The small volcanic island was situated far enough from the mainland to give it privacy while it was close enough to hop a small jet or helicopter to Athens or Santorini. Scarlett and I settled into the master bedroom while the girls hit the pool. I changed into trunks while Scarlett slipped on a micro bikini that barely covered her naughty bits. She made sure she walked in front of me as we headed to the pool. I loved the way the black string slid between her ass cheeks. I could see a hint of her puckered hole and fought the urge to slap her ass.

"Happy Birthday," Scarlett said as we stepped outside and my family was waiting for us holding gifts.

"I forgot..." I said stammering.

"Happy Birthday Thomas," they said in one voice and I felt my cheeks burn as I blushed.

"Thank you."

A cake was brought out and I endured a round of happy birthday to you. I blew out the twenty candles and mom took over and began cutting the cake. Violet demanded that I open hers first. It was a small square box about four inches on a side. I carefully removed the wrapping and smiled when I saw the lovely mahogany box beneath. Instead of hinged lid the top was inset and slid open when your pressed down and pushed. I laughed when I saw the ball of yarn. I took out the bright red ball and it wasn't until I touched it that I realized it wasn't yarn but silk string. She told me silk was more durable and wouldn't fray or break so easily.

"I have no intention of getting lost in any mazes. But I will keep it on me while I am here in Greece."

"Thank you," Violet said.

"No, thank you sweetie."

Katarina gave me her gift next and she looked excited. Her box was about the same size as Violet's and weighed about the same. But it couldn't have been more different. The sealed wooden box had a familiar smell to it. I flipped the brass catch and opened the lid. The smell of tea filled the air and I stared down and then at Katarina. Somehow, she had managed to get ahold of the special tea that Ma Yaun had served me when I arrived in Hong Kong. I told her I would treasure it. I told everyone what it was and how rare it was. Tiffany and Melody handed me their gift. It was especially expensive and they had gone in together on it. I opened it and found a cutting edge smart watch with a holographic display.

"Perfect timing," I said and my sisters looked down at their feet. "My laptop died last night. I mean dead as a door nail. What?"

"Violet had a dream," Mom said breaking the awkward silence.

"So, we went in together and got you that." Melody added smiling.

I took off my old watch and slipped on the new one. Tiffany showed me how to turn it on and told me there was a user's manual. The watch powered up and the artificial personality inside awoke and greeted us. It was a generic image until I sat down and personalized it. Scarlett handed me her gift and it had some weight to it. She told me the story of how a strange woman in Egyptian garb had sold it to her. The merchant had been sure I would like it. The teak wood box was handsome and well put together. I opened the lid and gasped when I saw the cat figurine within. I carefully removed it and looked it over from various angles.

"Whoa, its carved from marble but not just any marble this was quarried in Ulthar... probably carved there too." I flipped the figure over and looked at the base. "There's the mark of the artist and a few other characters."

I almost dropped the stone cat when I translated the inscription. It read simply, from your loving seer. How the hell had the Osirin managed that? It didn't matter. I smiled and returned the figure to its box.

"I've never heard of Ulthar." Scarlett said and I explained to her about the city where the killing of a cat was punishable by death. "Do they worship Bast?"

"Right on the money," I said and she grinned. "See these silvery flecks that is the clear sign that this is Ulthar marble."

"Now I know," Scarlett said smiling.

Mom's gift was last and it was a doozy. She handed me an envelope and wow what a wicked grin. I opened the envelope and pulled out the paperwork inside. I read it and at first it didn't register. I read it a second time and almost fell over. Everyone was asking what was wrong.

"This island..." I stammered and fumbled over the words. "...Mom just signed it over to me. I own this entire island."

The eruption of laughter and cries of shock filled my ears. I hugged my mom and she whispered in my ear. She would take care of the expenses and taxes. This was my private playground from now on. One of the scantily clad maids appeared and was trying and failing to speak English. Mom surprised me when she switched to Greek and told her to speak slowly. I didn't understand most of it but I did pick out the word medusa. Mom told everyone to get inside.

"There is a Medusa Storm on its way," she said. "We need to get inside."

"What the hell is a medusa storm?" Scarlett asked as the cake was rescued as we fled indoors.

"It is a particularly nasty lightning storm. The locals call them medusas."

The party moved inside and within an hour the clouds rolled in and the sea changed as much as the sky. The world darkened and the thunderstorm struck. The power flickered and died. There was no hesitation as mom went around and began lighting candles. We huddled together and looked out through the windows and rated the lightning strikes. It was like watching fireworks. Some single strikes were brighter while others were cascades that streaked across the sky. There was the occasional oddly colored bolt that ranged from blue being the most common to green and even violet. The sheer amount of lightning strikes was impressive. The closer the heart of the storm came the more intense the display. The closer it got the more I felt it. It got hard to breathe and I felt like I could just reach out and touch the sky.

"Sky fire," I whispered and Scarlett nodded.

I had dragon blood coursing through me. I couldn't fight the urge any longer. I looked out into an empty part of the bay, a part of the world that I couldn't do any harm. I began to sing a wordless tune but it resonated in me and echoed in the storm. I could feel them too, my family and Scarlett. I reached out and called the sky fire down to dance on the surface of the water. It was like being a glass blower. If I wanted white fire that was easy. If I wanted violet I knew which ions to tweak. The Medusa answered to my will and her hair dropped with the fury of the old gods. I felt my heart beat and my dragon blood course through my veins. I gestured and shaped the sky fire for those watching.

"It's all about the Chi isn't it." Scarlett whispered.

"Yes." I replied no longer seeing her but perceiving the entirety of the storm.

"There's Chi out there," she said trying to understand and falling short.

"Yes," I agreed because I didn't want to make her feel left out.

I made a fist and the fury reached its singular crescendo. The world went white and then a deafening blast of thunder shook the bay. I let go of the storm. The lights flickered on and there were sighs of relief. My sisters scattered and blew out the candles. I kissed Scarlett and hoped her toes curled from that one. I opened the sliding glass door and stepped outside. Mom joined me while Scarlett hung back unsure. I frowned now that the storm had been gutted and dying.

"Damn impressive," Mom said. "I hope you pound my ass with the same ferocity."

"More," I said and saw that wicked smile form on her lips.

"I will hold you to that." She said with a girlish giggle. "How is Mr. Downey?"

"I had to cleanse most of his chakras. That woman had him on the brink. I will have to confront her mom."

"Of course, you do," she declared with a soft growl in her voice. "That is who you are. I am so damn proud of you."

I headed down towards the beach. Scarlett was the first but the others followed. I stared at the sand looking and dropping down when I found what I was searching for. I carefully began moving the sand aside while the others stood around watching. I revealed the top of the structure and I explained what it was.

"It is fulgurite," I said. "It is better known as lightning glass."

"Ooh," Violet called out. "It is where lighting strikes the beach."

After a few minutes, the entire irregular shape of the fulgurite was revealed. I handed it over to Melody. I asked her to take it up to the house while mom and I talked about the transfer of the island and the details involved. They went up while I guided my mother along the shore towards a cluster of large volcanic rocks. I believed they were tall enough for my purposes. We talked about the property, its worth and the taxes. The moment we were out of sight of the house I snatched my mother by the hair and shoved her down onto her knees. She was so surprised she failed to realize what was going on until the head of my cock was pressing against her lips.

"Open wide slut," I growled.

"Yes Master," mom replied with a wide gleeful ahh.

"Suck it you filthy little cum dumpster," I said as I thrust my erection down her throat.

She made lewd noises as I drove my hips forward and back. Her eyes were bright with the sudden surprise of me fucking her face. How dutifully she followed my orders and gleefully accepted the foul labels I called her. I told her I was going to savage her asshole. I wasn't going to touch her pussy at all. My only desire right now was my cock buried deep in her ass. I saw her eyes roll in her head as she thought of my dick in her nether region. I had a surprise for her. I hadn't used the demon rune with any of them yet. I wanted to save it for a special moment and the island setting was perfect. Mom pushed her head forward as she deep throated me. The wet hungry sounds her mouth made were so arousing and soon my cock was hard and ready for her hole. I pulled free of her lips and yanked her to her feet.

"Get up you dirty little whore," I ordered.

"Oh yes Master, are you going to drill my ass?"

"Yep," I said as I tugged her swimming suit bottoms down. "You are fucking soaked."

"After the way you grabbed my hair is it any wonder. Your pet is eager to be violated."

"My pet eh," I laughed as I pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Here we go..."

I slid my cock underneath her pussy to get it nice and slick. Mom's body twitched each time the shaft rubbed against her clit. Once it gleamed with her juices I pressed the head against her puckered hole and pushed. Mom let out a sound like she had been holding her breath for months. I watched as the tip sank into her ass. It took a long time but it was worth it. I pushed until I was balls deep in her backdoor. Mom's hands clung to the porous rock and waited. I had promised to pound her and I wasn't about to disappoint. I moved slowly at first. I wanted to savor the feeling of her tightness wrapped around me. Soon though she was begging me to go harder. I obliged her and pulled back slowly and then stabbed my hips forward.

"Perfect," she grunted. "Just like that Master."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,759 Followers