Legacy: Equilibrium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers

I felt guilty since I was too weak for sex now. However, Tai just reclined with her sex pointed at me and began masturbating. She lifted her ass off the bed and teased her pussy and clit. I felt my cock harden as I watched her fingers slip into her sex while her index finger lightly rubbed her clit. She was panting and shivering as she got close to climaxing. I licked my lips, but was forced to simply observe. Tai didn't seem to mind. She rolled onto her side, lifted her leg, and grabbed her ass cheek. She pulled so I could clearly see her pussy and ass. She placed two of her fingers in her mouth and then slid then back into her soaked sex.

"I am so damn close. My poor little asshole is twitching. It misses your cock."

She really knew what to say to get me going. Her body suddenly spasmed and she cried out. The door flew open and Violet raced in. She started laughing when she saw what was going on.

"He's fine!" She called out. "Tai was just entertaining him. Are you hungry?"

"I'm starved actually. How long have I been asleep?" I asked, and she fell silent and looked guilty. "Violet... how long have I been out of it?"

"It's been a week Thomas. You've had a raging fever for most of that time. Victoria says your body was fighting a dark chi infection. It was close. You turned the corner last night. The fever broke, and we removed the IV. You are a beast. I am... we are so proud of you. You brought Victoria back to us."

"How could you even know about her?"

"Mom used to tell me stories about her all the time. It was our little secret. She was the oldest. She was a legend. She was your mother. How could I not love her?"

"How is the rest of the family dealing with her return?"

"Quite well actually."

Serena brought in a silver platter. There was plenty of food and drink. The rest of my family trickled in one at a time. The last to arrive were the Sisters Three, Eleanor, Keisha, and Victoria. They seemed to be in good spirits. I guess they had made amends. As I ate they took turns sharing news or just their feelings about how glad they were that I was okay, and that Victoria was back. Seeing my mom and her sisters standing side by side I could see how much they looked alike. From behind I would have problems picking them out. They shared a similar body frame and their breasts were equally attractive. But it was their faces where they truly were alike. They all had the prominent cheek bones, almond shaped eyes, button noses, and small pouty lips. It was their hair that set them apart. Mom's hair was long and had a slight wave to it. Keisha's was only shoulder length but had more body and wave to it. Victoria had the longest mane and it was straight.

"He's staring at us." Victoria purred.

"Do you blame him," Mom moaned as she stuck her chest out.

"We are the Sisters Three after all." Keisha finished with a flourish of hair and a hip thrust.

"Thank you for saving me." Victoria said tears of gratitude welling up in her eyes.

"You gave us our sister back." Keisha whispered and cursed as she began to cry as well.

"You guys," Mom cursed. "I can't fight it when you start crying. Damn it all to hell!"

The three of them cried and I learned the real source of the tears was their concern over my survival. It was only then that I realized how touch and go my situation was. I had taken a near lethal amount of dark chi what the spider goddess would have described as Dim Mak. It was because of my training with dark chi that I had survived at all. I had fought off the effects the way the body fights off any other infection or disease. It would be another month before I was strong enough to walk. By that it meant that I had the strength to use a cane to lever my body off the bed and hobble around. It was the most vulnerable I had ever felt. My family took turns taking care of me. They took six-hour shifts watching over me and helping me to the bathroom, bathe, and even shave and brush my teeth. I couldn't hold a damn toothbrush without running out of energy. I was an invalid until my body broke down and purged itself of the dark chi. I can only imagine that Bambi saved my life by taking a portion of the dark chi physically at the height of the treatment.

"I am so sorry." I woke to Victoria sitting on the bed next to me. "Oh baby, I never wanted to hurt you."

"I..." I began and had to clear my throat to continue. "I made the decision. I took this on and I have no regrets. I will beat this."

"I know you can."

"So, what was... um... is he like? Is he still alive?"

"I assume so. Osirins are extremely rugged and long lived. He left when I almost died giving birth to you."

"Have you tried to..."

"NO. I mean no, I want to repair the damage between us first. You are my only priority now. If you give me a chance I want to get to know you."

"I'd like that too. Tell me about him, please."

Victoria told me how they had met. Dad had hired him as a gardener. It sounded strange that a being like an Osirin would even need a job. She explained that for the Osirin it wasn't about the money it was about the sheer acreage involved. The estate she was talking about had been taken away from my father by a rival. It was just the first of several life altering losses. I saw where this was going. It explained why dad spent so much time with me and spoiled me rotten. How many kids do that much travelling? He didn't want to lose me too.

"You look tired. Get some rest we can talk later if you want."

"Don't be a stranger." I said, and she smiled as I closed my eyes to sleep.

One Cock Ring to Rule Them All:

I awoke at zero dark thirty. I managed to get to the bathroom on my own with the help of my cane. I was splashing water on my face when I caught of flash of sapphire light beneath the bathroom door. Had someone taken a photo in my bedroom? There was no second flash, so I dried my face and limped back to bed. I pushed the door open slowly and saw a naked female form on my bed. She was on her belly with her ass high in the air. I say female form because my visitor was also sporting black glass horns, a prehensile tail, and navy-blue skin. Bambi the Blue Succubus had come a calling.

"Hello Bambi."

"I brought you something." She replied, and I frowned. "You look like shit."

"I took in enough dark chi to kill an African Bull Elephant."

"Yikes! Had I known I would've helped you more. I brought you something."

She gestured, and another blue flash revealed a small teak wood cube. It had a definite Japanese vibe about it. I plopped down next to her and bit back the anger at having so lovely a creature so close and unable to take advantage of her. The cane slipped from nerveless fingers and fell to the floor. I cursed in frustration. Bambi shifted and pressed her lusciousness breasts against my back.

"I owe you. Let me heal you."

"If you can help me then do it god damn it!"

The succubus plopped into my lap and kissed me. I felt the saltiness of her blood as it flowed into my mouth. She had bitten her lip or tongue again. I instinctively swallowed and felt a jolt of energy. The lethargy and weakness that had haunted me evaporated. She continued to kiss me, and the blood continued to trickle down my throat. The level of energy became almost too much to endure. Just when I thought I would explode she broke the kiss.

"Better?" She asked licking her injured lip. "Oops, I think I got carried away."

"What... my voice, Bambi what have you done?"

My voice was a good octave lower and carried a power no mortal should possess. The infusion of demonic blood would temporarily grant me certain abilities. My skin had taken on a ruby hue and robust veins popped out all over. Something felt off, so I took her in my arms and stood up with Bambi's legs wrapped around my waist. I glanced over my shoulder and sure enough a thick prehensile tail was poking out from the bottom of my robe. I was about to slam my raging erection her blood had inspired into her when she shook her head.

"Box first, sex later... I promise."

"Fine." I rumbled.

She hopped off and handed me the box. Etched into the box and inlaid with mother of pearl were four runes of power. The central rune and source of the objects power represented lust or hunger. The three surrounding runes were space, origami, and potency or power. I opened the box and seeing what was inside almost threw it against the wall.

"You are trying to trick me again demon!" I growled but she placed her hands on my bulging bicep.

"NO, it is a gift. I owe you a debt and wish to offer this as a partial payment of that debt."

"It is a cock ring Bambi. I remember the last time you slapped one on me. It was torture."

"This one is for YOU to control. Will you let me explain how it works?" She begged, and I acquiesced. "You put this on and it works for one or both of those glorious spikes of man flesh. Once on all you must do is think about a woman or in your case women and start thrusting your hips. The ring allows your cocks to slide into whichever orifice you designate with ease. If you want to fuck say Violet and Serena in their pussies so be it. If you want to DP poor mom, then she is violated to perfection. The magic makes them ready and able to accept your cock whichever hole or holes you choose. Distance and obstructions have no effect on the magic."

"So, if dear old mom is driving her car... I could fuck her no problem."

"Anywhere and even if she is wearing panties your cock appears inside of her no matter what. Though I would warn her if she were driving. She could wreck from a sudden manifestation of cock."

"Yeah. This has real possibilities. Who thought this up?"

"One of our best demonic engineers. You are honored to have her first production model."

"A succubus thought this up?"

"Oh no Thomas, she is a cacodemon. A high-ranking duchess of hell. She builds toys as a hobby to pass the time."

"Do I need a woman's name to make this work? I mean, what if I see someone in a crowd and take a fancy to them?"

"I hadn't thought to ask that. Hold that thought..." She said and vanished in a now familiar flash of cerulean light. "...nope." Bambi said as she reappeared a few seconds later with a taller and more attractive demoness in tow.

"Aren't you going to introduce us?"

"What?" Bambi said turning around. "Oh, my Lady! I had no idea you followed me back. Thomas, this is the Lady Glasya, daughter of Asmodeus and Duchess of Hell."

Glasya stood six feet tall with the dark crimson skin possessed only by elder demons. Her long black hair hung to her ass and had the consistency of spun glass. Her breasts were large and impossibly firm with puffy nipples the color of new fallen snow. The rest of her was as perfect and flawless as the legends painted her. She also possessed the obsidian horns and prehensile tail, yet they were more defined and elegant somehow. It was her face that drew me in. Her eyes were kindled with an inner fire that warned not to get too close, but her features beckoned me to touch, caress, and kiss.

"A pleasure your grace." I said and bowed.

"No need Bambi," came the sultry voice of Glasya. "I already know all about Old Black Thom. We have mutual friends."

"We do?"

Suddenly I felt exposed when a high-ranking demon knows me second hand but knows me nonetheless. Apparently, she recently had drinks with a certain High Priestess. A woman I had met at the Midnight Auction. The dark elf had opened a portal and allowed the duchess to visit her abode within the roots of Yggdrasil, the World Tree. I was told the ring was designed by the Duchess but fashioned by the dark elves. It had taken several tries but eventually they found the right balance of alloy, magic, and demon blood. Glasya assured me that the device was quite safe and could be removed whenever I desired. I was emboldened by her smoldering stare and picked up the cool metallic ring and looked it over. I swear it reminded me of the One Ring with the internal and external inlay of glowing runes. I removed my robe and they gasped seeing my engorged member. The demon blood had added to its length and girth. I slipped on the ring and once it reached the base it wrapped snugly yet comfortably around my cock. Glasya nodded and I focused on her and thrust once. I half expected my cock to disappear but inside I felt the warm wet depths of the duchess wrap around me. She let out a shrill cry of pleasure.

"Better than I hoped," Glasya moaned as she bent forward and grasped her ankles. "I'm all yours mortal."

I thrust slowly. I wanted to get acquainted with her pussy. She was nigh on virginal tight and was a snug fit. Encouraged by her moans I thrust harder. Her body rocked as if I was standing behind her. Glasya knew just what to say to inspire me to hammer her as hard and fast as I could muster. It was awkward thrusting into empty air, but I got used to it. I could see her body begin to shake and she looked surprised.

"How is this possible? He is only mortal and, yet I am so close."

"His mortality is in question." Bambi offered to her superior. "His father was an Osirin after all."

"Damn," Glasya moaned just before she cried out. "I'm coming!"

I felt her pussy squeeze me as she climaxed. It was enough to push me over the edge. I fired deep inside of her and slowly withdrew. The cacodemon stood up and my cum trickled out of her and stained her ruby thighs. She turned to show Bambi when I saw the albino stripe that ran from her shoulder blades to the crack of her perfect ass. It was true. How many ancient demonologists cursed in her name. By the white spine of Glasya. The duchess glared at me for staring but then relented and smiled.

"I am a little self-conscious about my beauty mark."

"No need, you are perfection itself."

"I am needed below. Bambi. Thomas. Try not to wear him out. He has an entire household to baptize with his sperm."

A scarlet flash and she was gone. I looked down at the cock ring. I was going to remove it since Bambi was in the room. I cursed at the demon when I found a ring of runes tattooed around the base of my cock instead. They had tricked me with the sudden appearance of Glasya. Her infernal beauty has bewitched me and made me careless.

"Damn you demon!"

"Far too late for me. Enjoy the gift, I too must depart. I have souls to reap and you have women to fuck. Have fun."

I sat down and flinched when my tail got in the way. How long was 'that' going to get in the way? I heard Bambi's voice just behind me. She whispered another demonic word. I went to the full-length mirror mom had installed and stood sideways. I could see the scarlet snake wiggling behind me. Before saying the phrase, I tried to control its movements. It was like learning to control my bladder for the first time. It was messy and almost humorous. I gave up and uttered the word. The tail and every hint of demonic nature evaporated. I let out a sigh of relief. That was until I noticed the singular rune at the very bottom of the small of my back. I said the word again and the tail alone returned though my skin did have more of a ruddy cast to it now. I looked like I could be of American Indian decent. When I checked my junk it was also noticeably larger as before.

"No more demon blood for me." I swore.

I uttered the word for the dark miracle and my second erection came into existence. It would be a shame to waste them. I glanced at the clock. It was exactly three in the morning. Who would be first? Serena and I hadn't played in what felt like forever. She adored sucking dick. I dismissed the second cock for now. I wanted to focus on one for now. I sat on the edge of the bed and imagined my sister kneeling in front of me. I thought about the head of my cock brushing against her lips. I pushed forward just a little and met sweet wet resistance. I rocked my hips just enough for her mouth to open. I could feel the head slip between her lips. Instinct took over and she began making love to it. Was she dreaming as she sucked me off? I didn't care. I thrust a little further and then further still until she was taking the entire length. I moaned as I fucked her face. This was amazing on a whole new level. I was getting damn close, so I pulled back and she took over. I could feel Serena latch onto the head and double fist the shaft.

"Coming!" I cried out, and I knew somehow that she was swallowing my load.

I spoke the word and I was back to normal. I prayed that in time the rune on my backside would fade away. Violet came rushing in to check up on me. She asked me if I was okay and I said I was fine.

"Your color looks better. I think you are going to be okay."

"I think so too. I... oh hey Serena. You look a little pale."

"I had the most amazing dream!" She exclaimed. "I just had to share it."

Violet sat next to me and Serena moved near the bed and began to go into play by play commentary on her dream. It ended with her swearing she tasted cum on her lips and on her tongue. Violet pointed at the erection her words had inspired. The demonic blood still had me in its thrall. Serena knelt and with the dream fresh in her mind attacked my cock. Violet just watched and whispered dirty things in my ear. I sat and whimpered as twice in so short a time Serena's lips, tongue, and mouth were working me over. It took her a bit longer but before I knew it I was on the brink again. Serena never slowed down she did just as she done before and fisted my length as her lips formed a tight seal around the tip.

"Oh damn!" I howled but this time I woke the entire house.

I lay back on my bed and my family assembled in my room. Violet and Serena explained that I was feeling better. Mom laughed that sure I felt better after having my dick sucked so expertly. It was a weird double-edged statement. Her voice carried one meaning but the words were meant as a compliment. Mom was disappointed that she hadn't been my first after recovering. I feigned exhaustion and climbed beneath the covers. Mom stayed behind as she ordered the others back to bed.

"You have another tattoo." She said once we were alone. "What gives?"

"Um..."

"Why the hell does it reek like demon shit in here?" Sorcerer cat appeared and leapt onto my bed. He rubbed against me and then bristled. "Have you been fucking that blue skinned whore again?"

"That blue skinned whore saved my life."

"What about your soul? How is that fairing?"

"Just tell us how you got the tattoo?" Mom said rolling her eyes at the cat.

I paused long enough to collect my thoughts and I decided to tell them the entire truth. I held nothing back. I began with limping my way to the bathroom and ended with face fucking a sleeping Serena. The asshole cat asked about the tattoo just above my ass. Mom raised an eyebrow and that was tantamount to a declaration of war. I told her that I had forgotten about that one in all the excitement. She accepted my apology and asked what it did. I stood up and whispered the rune's name. Sorcerer cat fled from the bed and hissed at me. Mom however just eyed me and pondered the possibilities.

"It's bigger when you are red. I like that."

"He has a god damn tail Eleanor!"

"It's only temporary. The demonic energy will fade in time."

"Yeah, then why did the demon give him a tattoo? If it is going to fade why give him a fucking runic tattoo?"

"It has to. Show me what you can do."

The cat cursed and ranted in Cantonese as he settled onto the floor. I directed mom and she complied. Soon I had her with her ass on the edge of the chair and her legs hanging over the arms leaving her completely exposed. She was chewing her lower lip eager for what was to come. Seeing her like that got me aroused in no time. I spoke the demonic syllables to 'free' my second cock. I focused my thoughts on her and her name, Eleanor. I pushed my hips slowly, and even though I was ten feet away I felt her pussy and ass open to me. Mom let out a startled yelp as I filled her to capacity. I moved slowly rocking my hips and mom moaning like a whore in heat. Sorcerer cat watched from his position. Despite the stench of demon magic he was curious.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers
123456...8